- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

At last, after years this story is being updated.

By this time, the authorities in Sydney Australia had managed to invent devices known as the Gland Bands. These could be locked around the wrists of criminal women with the gts gene, and would emit a low level radiation which only affected the glands of those women, thus supressing their growth power. A trio of women who had demonstrated their willingness to eat men against their will were now residing permanently in the Smoked Ham Asylum for the Culinary Insane.

With no warning at all, the place was hit by the trained soldiers of Rash Old Girl, a fourth woman, who had been born in England at the time of the Crusades. She had never been caught eating anyone, but at the age of 60, she found that her particular gts gene enabled her to keep from ageing, if she ate someone and absorbed their youth every fifty years. As a result she now had the ongoing appearance of a 55 year old woman, although she was hundreds of years older.

Her League of Lassies had soon busted the Choker, the Gobbler and Fatwoman out of Smoked Ham Asylum.

Keen to round them up before they found a way to remove the Gland Bands, was a hero without any super powers named Agilitricks. Dressed in blue jeans, a black shirt and a black eye mask, he could blend into society at any moment, simply by removing the mask. The same clothes could be worn by his secret identity, without arousing suspicion, as they were the most common outfit worn by Sydney men.

Agilitricks had caught the three in the past, by facing them one at a time and using his Agilipricks. They were his own invention; giant tranquiliser syringes fired from a portable bazooka.

This time he needed help, as Rash Old Girl had hired a shrinking gene man to get into the locks of the Gland Bands and remove them. So Agilitricks called in his closest friend Torso Man, who had the power of flight. Torso Man used his ability to distract the four rampaging giantesses, while Agilitricks was able to fire and reload his bazooka with more Agilipricks. Soon the four were knocked out. They removed the syringes and waited while the sleeping giants dwindled back to normal size unconsciously. Then they attached new Gland Bands to all four of them this time, and locked them up in Smoked Ham Asylum again.

Torso Man flew back to his own town, and Agilitricks patrolled the streets again. In recent years, Sydney had been plagued with alcohol fuelled violence, to the point that two men in a decade had died from fatal punches to the head, caused by drunks, possibly with the assistance of demons that nobody was aware of. It just didn’t make sense that the same punches to the head which had only knocked people out in decades past were now causing fatalities.

Nonetheless, Agilitricks was walking along a window ledge, when he saw a drunken man start a fight with an innocent man in an alley. He swung down on his rope, kicked the drunk with his landing, tied the man’s wrists and asked the victim to take him to Town Hall Police Station and press charges.