- Text Size +

To maintain her ruse, she asked if anyone had seen Marty, which he overheard her doing. When the afternoon classes were over, she put him in her handbag again, went to the headmistress and reported Marty as playing truant, and then went to her car. She would gobble him down with the intention of making it a fearsome punishment, with no concern for the excessive severity of her actions.  He was living something akin to a science fiction story. Yet this was real. She had really reduced his size dramatically, knowing that she would really eat him all up.

 

Early in the evening, she opened the oven and placed him inside. She closed the oven door. It had looked dark inside the oven from the outside, but now he could look out and see the kitchen clearly illuminated. He saw Louise bend down and turn the oven on, adjusting the knob to a very low setting. She wasn’t going to burn him to death. She had planned to gobble him alive. So he would be slowly warming up.

 

He sat comfortably, and watched Louise go to a cupboard, take out a can of fruit, open it, sit at the table and slowly spoon it into her mouth. He was fully focussed on Louise’s mouth.  Louise finally took Marty out of the oven. She took him to the dining table, and sat down.

 

“So are you sorry for your ongoing naughtiness?” she asked.

 

 “Would it save me, if I was?”

 

“No,” she said.

 

“Then I’m still sorry.”

 

“You soon will be,” said Louise, and lifted him high into the air, tilted her head back and said, “Take a look where you’re going. Your fellow students will go on and have long and interesting lives. Your existence is going to come to an end down there in my tummy.”

 

She opened her mouth wide and let him look into it.

 

“I’ll climb out while you’re lying down asleep and your body is horizontal,” said Marty.

 

“You should have paid more attention in class, Marty. Have you forgotten that my stomach acids will make short work of you?”

 

“I guess they will,” said Marty, noticing Louise’s arousing sense of triumph.

 

“Not so confident now then, are you?” she said, “It’s time to taste my dinner, you naughty little boy.”

 

Louise licked him. In that second he felt the most amazing stimulation that he’d ever known. Nothing could have prepared him for the thrill of his beautiful teacher’s huge tongue sliding over his shrunken body.

 

She did it again, and again, and again.

 

“You taste much better than you behave,” she said at last, “Well it’s all over for you, now Marty. I’m going to gulp you down to my stomach.”

 

She opened her mouth, and he saw the different but equally appealing view of her awaiting tongue on the inside of her mouth. She slowly slid him into it. He felt her tongue below him for several minutes, until he began to slide along it and then off the back and down into her stomach.