- Text Size +

She lifted him up a little, and then surprised him with the gentle grip from behind of her other hand. Brandi Gold, international supermodel and now sudden giantess raised him up in front of her magnificent mouth.

 

“I didn’t know I had the gts gene until now,” she said, “If I don’t get some food into my tummy I’ll go crazy. Thank you so much for volunteering.”

 

“It’s OK,” he said, “In my secret identity, I’m one of your keenest fans. This way I’ll get closer to you than any other admirer.”

 

“Would you like me to kiss you first?” she asked, “I’m seriously starving, but I’m sure I could manage that.”

 

“I’d love it,” he said, and felt her huge full pink lips come and press against him.

 

As the experience would undoubtedly end up on grewtube by the end of the day, he kept his head facing Brandi, rather than turning his cheek for any cameras. Her lips were large enough to kiss his whole face at once anyway.

 

“Thank you!” he said.

 

“It’s the least I could do,” said Brandi, and then opened her mouth wide and eased him into it.

 

He would be gulped down within moments, he was sure, but this time he had saved everyone else in Centerpoint Tower in the best way he could think of. He simply couldn’t have brought himself to bazooka fire an Agiliprick at Brandi and see her carted off to Smoked Ham Asylum for the Culinary Insane. Its inmates were deliberate premeditated gobblers for pleasure. Brandi had simply been caught without food, with the worst of timing, by growing unexpectedly after a lot of work.

 

From outside her mouth he heard a whirring sound, and then a megaphone.

 

“Take the hostage out of your mouth and release him to us!”

 

Brandi’s mouth was still open. Agilitricks slid around on her tongue and looked out at a police helicopter. The sides were open. One office was standing on the right (near) side, holding a megaphone and the other was holding a bazooka, but that one would be armed with something far more lethal than a tranquiliser syringe.

 

“I won’t ask again! Take the hostage out of your mouth!” came the officer.

 

“It’s alright. I said she could eat me! Stand down!” called Agilitricks.

 

“That hardly makes it legal, mister mask!” called the policeman, “The moment she gulps, I’ll shoot for the throat. We’ll cut you open to get him out, lady! Don’t think we won’t.”

 

“No! Don’t! She’s really very kind! She’s only doing this out of urgent hunger needs,” called Agilitricks.

 

“Giantesses gobbling guys is still off limits, regardless of a victim’s cooperation!” said the officer.

 

“I’d better get out of your mouth anyway,” said Agilitricks, “They’ll shoot you if you swallow me, and you can’t speak to negotiate with me in here.”

 

He slid out onto her lower lip, met her approaching hand and was placed gently on her shoulder.

 

“Don’t surrender me to them,” he called softly up to her ear, “I’ve got an idea.”