- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Any pun based on any actual or fictional person is entirely intentional. All efforts to solicit as many laughs as possible are both implied and expressed.

One night, after weeks of being ready for action, Wooss Brayne and Brandi Gold were watching a movie, when it was interrupted by a news update on the television:

 

“Rash Old Girl, Fatwoman, Gobbler and Choker, four criminal giantesses once taken down by the now fugitive masked vigilante known as Agilitricks, are now attacking Rural Dural Boys High School. Calling themselves The Spiteful Four, the four giantesses escaped from Smoked Ham Asylum earlier today and somehow removed their Gland Bands, thus making their growth power unstoppable. All of the teachers and students are now bailed up inside the school buildings, unable to leave, for fear of being eaten by the giantesses. Our camera crew are filming from a safe distance, and Castle Hill Police are unable to get any closer than us, because there are no super heroes available to take on four giantesses at once. We’ll be back as more news comes to hand, but first, in order to encourage any other would be vore giantesses out there to eat government approved non-human food only, here’s a word from our fast food franchise sponsor…”

 

“I think it’s time the Spiteful Four had a word from us,” said Wooss.

 

They put on their costumes, and he led her to the car he had recently customized (while Brandi had been sewing their costumes) and drove her out to New Line Road, Cherrybrook. While continuing on to Dural, he activated the disguise mode of the car, and a vehicle of ordinary appearance soon became the Smartmobile.

 

Inside one of the classrooms, a group of 9th graders looked out at Fatwoman, as she knelt down and pounded on the roof of the building.

 

“You’ll all be in my belly soon enough. So you might as well make it easy on yourselves and come out now. You’ll be such an improvement over the prison food at Smoked Ham Asylum.”

 

The other three giantesses were targeting other classroom buildings.

 

In the 9th grade room, the boys saw Fatwoman lie down and look in at them. The fact that they were that close to being eaten by her was astounding to process. One boy named Lewis Rickland had a vore crush on her and was finding her onslaught to be enjoyably exciting. He watched in exhilaration as she sat up again and struck the windows with the palm of her hand. Like all the other boys, he immediately took several steps back to avoid the flying glass. The first impact didn’t break the glass, as had only tapped it lightly before gauging how much of her gargantuan strength was needed.

 

“Turn your desks over and use them as shields when the glass flies!” said the teacher.

 

The students quickly obeyed, and peeked over the tops of their desks in time to see Fatwoman knocking several of the windows in with one strike. Then she picked up a metal seat out in the garden, broke a piece of metal off it and used it to gouge out the remaining bits of glass still stuck in the window frames. Once they were clear, she reached in with her plump hand.