- Text Size +

For Lewis A, the next experience was incredibly surreal. He watched a giant version of himself kissing a giant version of his long lost Lynda and his recently deceased Melendy. It took them both so long to come up for air, that he had plenty of time to think about how he had been transported to Earth G.

“I don’t think it was the seat after all. That would have taken me to a giant seat in Swain Gardens G. I was thinking about being near Lynda, just before I came here. Somehow that mental process simply brought me here. I guess the many trips through the dimensional gateway between Earth A and Earth B have given me the absorbed permanent ability to bridge the dimensional barrier from any position.”

He waited and watched the date of Lynda G and Lewis G for the rest of the afternoon, until Lewis G said he’d best be heading home, kissed her goodbye, got up and left. He was so pleased that Lewis G had taken the step he hadn’t. Yet it still left him out of size with Lynda G and unable to ask her out, since she was already dating his counterpart.

Suddenly Lynda G got up and stepped towards him, reached into the garden and lifted him out, and sat on the lawn on her knees. She held him up to her face and gave him a long slow kiss. It felt amazing, and just as he had enjoyed double sized Melendy’s kisses more than he thought he would have enjoyed single sized Lynda A’s kisses, he found his enjoyment of giant sized Lynda G’s kisses to be proportionately more thrilling again.

“Lewis! I thought you’d left,” she said, “How did you get so small?”

He had to tell her the truth. Besides, she would learn soon enough that he wasn’t her Lewis, when his double returned for another date.

“I’m not your Lewis,” he said, “I come from a parallel world. On my world, I met my Lynda Fielding in January too, but was too shy to tell her of my feelings before I lost the opportunity. I’ve never seen her since…”

He was about to go on and tell her about Melendy, and then thought that she might be distressed by the news of her counterpart having just died.

“So I still have my handsome Lewis at my size, and I have you too,” she said, “I suppose I have some decisions to make.”

“Really?” he asked.

Was there a chance that she would actually choose him over Lewis G? Would that even be fair to Lewis G? Could he live with himself?

Suddenly Lynda put out her tongue, so that it reached down and covered most of her chin. Lewis stared at her sparkling pink taste organ in wonder. It was at least a foot taller than his entire body. He had to wonder why Lynda had given him such a visual treat. He remembered that girls on his own world and Earth B had tended to put out their tongues when giving a teasing or mocking response to someone.