- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

At last, the tie-in you would have been waiting for, if we’d given the readers any hints as to where the plot of this story was headed: Captain Miniature, Louise Waters and Smartman all come together to defeat the greatest threat ever faced by giantesses and shrinking men alike.

The late 2000s…

 

Brandi Gold had been hiding out at Brayne Mansion to avoid being recognised as the ex-model who had, in a moment of hunger, attacked Sydney Centerpoint Tower in search of a human repast. When in public, whether at normal or giant size, she always wore the mask and costume of her new alter ego, Enlarger Girl. However, there was one realm, where she could retain her original identity of Brandi Gold: the internet. Checking her own fan website, Brandi found an email message from a young admirer who was placed in a career position that had great significance to Brandi and every other giantess in Australia:

 

Dear Brandi,

I saw the news coverage of your recent … visit to Centerpoint Tower, and I really wish I’d been there. I think I’d have loved the thought of you eating me, just so I could have gone inside your beautiful mouth. I’ve seen every photo of you on your website, and I just love the ones where you’re laughing with your mouth open or sticking your tongue out. I think you’d be the best vore giantess ever, but I’m worried about your safety. I’m an admin assistant / secretary for a member of parliament, and I’ve been told to attend a private cabinet meeting with my employer and the Prime Minister and other MPs next week, the purpose of which is “to end the giantess problem forever.”

I know this can’t be good for you, and you mean so much to me. Even if you didn’t, even if no giantess did, I still have the awful fear that whatever the government is planning is so wrong that it must be stopped.

Your adoring fan,

Mike Roman (but you can call me Microman which sounds the same).

 

Brandi forwarded the email to her private email address, and then edited out the references to Mike’s personal feelings for her, leaving only the revelation of his news about the government. Then she printed the rest and showed it to the Smartman formerly known as Agilitricks, namely her host and boyfriend Wooss Brayne.

 

“We could send this guy in and get him to report to us, but if he gets caught, he could be in great danger,” said Smartman, “I think it’s time to call in some other players. I’ve been observing and monitoring their activities for some time. There’s a Dr Ann O’Malley whose scientific knowledge created the project known as Captain Miniature, and there’s Louise Waters, who single handedly defeated the Sons of Molech. I had spent years working on a plan to raid the secret inner headquarters of the global criminal elite, and just couldn’t come up with an attack that even had a reasonable chance of success, let alone a good safety factor. The Sons of Molech were actually the real players behind the activities of Sydney’s biggest crime leader Red Moll. Everyone who tried to take Red Moll down thought that her name was spelt with two Ls, making her a modern day version of the 1927-1934 Sydney gangsters Katie Leigh and Tilly Devine. In fact her code name wasn’t Moll, but Mol, based on her own sick devotion to the pagan god of child sacrifice known as Molech. Here’s the interesting crossover: Ann O’Malley and Captain Miniature never knew about the Sons of Molech. It was Louise Waters who took them down, because her boyfriend’s closest kin died in the Twin Towers bombing of September 11th 2001. I don’t think Louise was aware of Red Mol’s involvement, or that she had also cut off the funding and guidance of Sydney’s worst crime leader, any more than Captain Miniature was aware of the existence of the Sons of Molech. Then there’s one more player who might be useful to us: a man named Vector Small, who has been the target of every contemptible scheme by the Australian government to victimize people who have been unemployed through no fault of their own. This guy spent 3 decades inside the front compartment of a giantess’s stomach, growing from adolescence to middle age without the ability or opportunity to gain a tertiary education or even keep up with the technical changes in society. He was unemployed through no fault of his own, and was targeted for government sanctioned slave labour programs and constant denigration and stigma. I’m going to contact them all, using methods only I have learned about, and arrange a secret meeting in a dummy location I purchased years ago for just such a purpose.”