- Text Size +
Cookies
By Au Goose
Based on a story by The Historian




Emily Emerson removed the cookie sheets from the oven and set them on top of the stove to cool.

She inhaled the scent of fresh cookies and smiled. She loved cooking; which was fortunate, since that was part and parcel of being a stay-at-home mom. She didn't mind that at all. It allowed her to be involved with her two children, Samantha and Hannah, and gave her the chance to watch them grow up. Emily was thirty-eight years old, and though the years had softened her body somewhat, she was still a brown-haired, brown-eyed beauty. Ten-year-old Hannah took after her dark-haired mother, but sixteen-year-old Samantha was tall, blond and blue-eyed, just like her father.

The cookies had cooled somewhat now, and Emily piled the first dozen of them onto a plate. They certainly looked good. In fact, they looked like some of the best cookies she had ever made. It might be that new milk she used. She had spotted it in the supermarket two days ago, a lone bottle with a shockingly yellow label sitting with the others in the refrigerated section. Underneath the brand name ('GTS') had been a disclaimer, stating that the milk was for cooking purposes only. However, it was also a dollar cheaper than the other bottles, so she grabbed it. And it had apparently paid off, if the cookies were anything to go by. She'd have to use that milk again in the future. As it was she had only made the single batch to test it.

She knew she shouldn't snack between meals, but the smell was making her mouth water. So, before she changed her mind, she popped one into her mouth, chewed, and swallowed. It certainly tasted good - soft and chewy on the inside, and just crispy on the outside. And the chocolate seemed especially good. She smiled remembering a woman's magazine article about how chocolate tied in to women's brain chemistry the same way as sex. She wasn't much of a choc-o-holic, but her girls were. They'd love these.

She puttered around cleaning things up, enjoying the warm smell of her kitchen. She started to go get some plastic wrap to cover the plate, so the remaining eleven cookies wouldn't dry out, when she stopped. She felt...strange.

After a few moments, the feeling resolved itself into two separate feelings. The first was arousal. Maybe the chocolate was working... Emily felt her pulse quicken. Her nipples began to perk up underneath her nightgown. That confused her. Her libido had faded somewhat as she got older, and she had to admit that the sex wasn't as satisfying as it used to be. But now she could definitely feel her arousal building. The second feeling was a strange tingling that was completely unfamiliar. It felt something like a good long stretch, but more intense somehow.

She was definitely aroused now. Her nipples were fully erect, poking out the fabric of the nightgown. Emily didn't wear a bra under her gown, since her C-cups remained fairly firm. Now the gown seemed to be gripping her chest tighter than normal. She was looking down at her chest (which almost looked fuller?) when she noticed something else. Her feet were feeling pinched by the shrinking grooves in linoleum kitchen floor. Only they weren't shrinking- her feet were growing.

''Oh, my god,'' Emily whispered.

Now that she knew what was happening, she noticed other things. The nightgown's short sleeves were getting shorter, creeping up her arms. Her arms themselves looked different. Bigger. Her shoulders began to feel pinched. More and more of her legs bared themselves, as the gown's hem mimicked her sleeves. And what was with her legs? Were those muscles forming? Emily was, naturally, concerned about this. But she was also getting very aroused- so much so that it was becoming hard to think straight. She could feel her panties begin to moisten as they tightened on her pussy. Her nipples were a good quarter-inch longer than they had ever been, and the fabric was straining to contain them. Of their own accord, her hands rose to her breasts and pinched her swollen teats...and she nearly swooned at the pleasure.

Ping! One of the gown's buttons popped off, overcome by Emily's new, massive breasts. That started a chain reaction. Ping! Ping! Ping! Her tits blasted out of the gown, and her growing hands began to massage them. ''Oh! Ohhhhhhh! That feels so good!!'' she groaned in a voice gone slightly deeper than her own sweet soprano.

Rip! Her shoulders tore the top part of the back of her gown open. The tear quickly grew, moving down her massive back, until it reached the end, just above her buttocks. Those had long since been bared, and had become incredibly round and tight. One of Emily's hands ripped the ruined nightgown off, while the other moved toward her crotch. Her panties were dripping fluid. Her buttocks flexed instinctively, and they popped off. Two of her fingers slid home.

''GGgaAAAAHHhhHHHH!!! Yes. Yes! YeeesSS!''

Her tree-trunk legs buckled and she fell over backwards, hitting the floor. She felt no pain despite the resounding thud, and she didn't stop pleasuring herself for an instant. One hand gave attention to her pussy, while the other repeatedly squeezed her left E-cup mound. Her screams were starting to rattle the windows. Finally, her back arched up off the floor, and every incredibly defined muscle on her body twitched. She screamed one final time, than fell back, gasping for breath.

After she could breath normally again she slowly stood up, her head coming dangerously near the ceiling. She looked down at her feet. It was a long ways away.

She had gone from 5'6'', 40 C-cup to 7'9'', 50 E-cup. Massive, yet feminine, muscles bulged on every inch of her. Despite their size, her tits stuck straight out. ''What-the-hell-happened!!??''

Then the arousal begin to build again.

''Oh god,'' she muttered. ''I need a man. I need Greg right now.'' Emily stalked around house for a few minutes, improvising a wrap out of some cords and the drapes in the living room. It wasn't nearly as tres chic as her new body deserved, but adequate to leave the house. She grabbed another cookie off the plate, thinking of the fun she could have once she had her husband at hand. She squashed into the minivan, and headed out to find him. Wasn't he going to be pleasantly surprised?

In the kitchen ten more cookies slowly cooled.



Part 2

Hannah got home from school just a few minutes after 3:00. Her day had officially sucked. Boys trying to look at her panties and some of the girls her age just towered over her, teasing the other girls that hadn't started shooting up yet. But now she could go home and say hi to mommy and go over to her best friend Alison's house. And best of all, her birthday was only a week away!

Only mommy wasn't home.

That was strange. There was a spill in the kitchen and a big pile of rags on the floor, but no mom. Hannah looked around, but she wasn't anywhere. 'Well,' she thought, 'at least she left some cookies!' Hannah carefully slipped one into each pocket of her dress after throwing all her school books through the door of her room. One for her and one for Alison. Smelling the cookies, she decided to grab one more for each of them, and when skipping out the front door with one in each hand.

- - -

Samantha pulled off the green and gold sweater; school colors. ''Anyone home?'' Only silence met her inquiries. She felt cool air over her sweaty skin.

''What's up Sam?'' Robby asked. He also discretely examined the turquoise curves of her now exposed leotard top. They'd been steady for all of about 2 weeks, and he could still hardly believe he'd caught the eye of Samatha Emerson; a blonde cheerleader with legs up to here and the bluest possible eyes. Even as a 6'3'' jock/scholar Robert barely rated. She was on all the football team's 'top ten' lists.

''I don't know. I guess mom went out. I don't see any note though.''

''Huh. Well, is it cool if I stay then?'' She didn't exactly put out, but with her looks, she could keep a boy waiting a looong time...

''Yeah, sure, I guess. We can watch TV in the den. Go ahead, I'm gonna change.''

Samantha was still wearing her cheerleader outfit - pleated miniskirt, white tennis shoes, school sweater draped over her wide shoulders. In true teenager form, she tossed the sweater on the couch and kicked off her shoes in the middle of the living room without another thought. Robby had given her a ride home from practice, but still, she thought her mom and the shrimp would be home. Oh well, a little privacy with Robby would be nice, and the den had a lock in case anyone came back.

She spotted some of her mom's handiwork on the counter, and looked at her waistline. Only six left- the squirt must have already raided the plate. 'One won't hurt. I just got done working my ass off anyway,' she thought. She might have her dad's height going for her, but she still had plenty of baby 'fat left' on her face and arms. She picked one up, sniffing it. It smelled delicious. Mom was such a great cook. She went to the fridge to get some milk (was there any other way to eat cookies?), but could only find a weird yellow bottle of it. She shrugged and poured the rest of it into a tall glass. Mom was always buying off-brands.

She took a long sip and made a face. ''Is this stuff still good?'' She took a bite of cookie, and suddenly the rich blend in her mouth tasted wonderful. It made her feel tingly from her head to toes. She wolfed down the cookie and finished off her glass while eating a second one, diet be dammed. She went to check on Robby, bringing another cookie with her.

Robby was sprawled on the floor in front of the TV. He looked like a young panther in the sunlight, relaxed but strong. Samantha leaned against the doorway, looking at him. She felt her nipples tighten as she watched. The tingling sensation returned with reinforcements. It felt like a low current, an electric hum through her body. She giggled and he turned to look at her.

''You've got to try one of these.'' She took a nibble from the cookie in her hand. ''There's only a couple left, so maybe you better share this one with me...''

''I thought you were going to change?'' Robby leered at her. He could she her nubs poking through the tight front of her leotard. The stretchy top seeming to just barely contain her lovely mounds. Samantha was a hotie, but she was looking exceptionally good after today's practice. Her breasts positively filled her top and her long legs showed lean muscle still pumped from practice. Rob was getting hard just looking at her.

''I will. Don't rush me.'' She came over and lay down beside him. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and they lay together, eyes following the television, while both of them concentrated on the little spots of warmth trapped between them. Robby's hand slowly drew her top tight against her chest. Sam wiggled her butt, trying to free up her panties, which seemed intent on sliding up between her cheeks. She started fidgeting, and suddenly took her school ring off.

''Hey Robby, get the curtains will you? I think I'm gonna change- right now.''

Robby didn't hesitate, leaping up and circling the room. He could hear stretching and pulling noises from Sam's leotard behind him. She had to be pulling it off right there behind him! The room grew darker. He heard a gasp, and started to turn-

''NO! No peeking. I'm-'' He heard Sam giggle. ''I guess I am changing... Why don't you close your eyes and come over here?'' He was all too happy to obey, curious and the continuing sounds of creaking fabric. There was a series of crackling noises, as if she were tearing off her clothes right there in front of him. She let out a low moan, and then he felt her hands grab his wrists in a startlingly powerful grip. Man, she was stronger than she looked! She raised them until they were nearly even with his chest before she pushed them into something smooth and firm... And then Sam moaned again.

Robby nearly pissed himself. Under his trembling palms were two stiff points the size of rubber bouncy-balls, and nearly as hard. But even through the clinging spandex he could identify their taut shape. Then Sam's hand slid from his wrists to cover the backs of his hands, grinding them into her enormous breasts. Robby needed no encouragement beyond that. He started to grope and squeeze the two wondrous globes. So lost in the pleasure, and carried along by the increasingly excited cries of his new girlfriend, he didn't notice the mounds under his hands were getting fuller than would ever fit on Samantha Emerson's willowy frame. He did finally notice something special was going on when they slid up even with his face- and he was still standing. Startled, he opened his eyes.

''Oh! You peeked!''

Robert's jaw dropped open. Samantha was huge! His girlfriend easily topped his muscular frame by a foot, and her head was still rising. She threw her head back and with a soft cry grabbed the scooped neck of her leotard and ripped it right down the front to her waist. Freed at last, her breasts sprang out, even more lovely to the eye than to his stroking fingers.

Her miniskirt had already slid up to the narrowest part of her waist, revealing all but the very tops of thighs that vibrated with swelling muscular power. Falling to her knees brought her head momentarily back below Rob's eyelevel. Her face was already as big as a serving plate as she looked up at him. Despite the growing hardness of her arms, and the stunning way in which her belly had firmed and divide into neat muscular quarters, her face was still sculpted in girlish arcs, her baby fat even more prominent. ''You peeked, so now you have to suffer the consequences...'' Her mischievous smile was somewhat unnerving, especially since she was nearly back to his height even lowering her bare ass to rest on her heels. With one hand she grabbed him and pulled him close, his feet between her throbbing muscular thighs, his own tight belly wedged between her growing breasts and his face held close to hers. She kissed him then, fiercely, driving tongue deep into his mouth. Samantha had already proven to him that she was an expert French kisser, but now she has the size and reach to explore him like no one ever had before. Rob fell slack in her grip, overwhelmed by shock, fear, and a growing sense of excitement.

Samantha continued to grow, so that her face slowly drew away from the tiny boy in her arms. Licking her lips and eyes twinkling, she shifted her grasp and held him to one of her breasts, now easily an E-cup if she were still a measly five-foot-five. She was sitting full on her butt and still the ceiling was coming down at her. The sensation of sheer power, of strength and flexibility and control was as intoxicating as being dunked in wine. Little Robby had stopped struggling almost the moment she had grabbed him with her strong hand, and now he was sucking at her breast like a baby. A big baby, sure - he looked all of two feet tall to her now. She stopped growing only moments before her head brushed the low ceiling, but the needs filling her were far from satisfied.

Rob was sprawled over an arm bigger than his own large legs. He had a nipple the size of a plum in his mouth and behind it a creamy white breast larger than his head wobbled and quivered as he shook his head. It was unbelievable.

''Ok Rob. That's enough of that...'' she shifted to lay back on her elbows, her huge breasts rolling on her chest. ''Take me now, Rob. Take me deep!''

''Uh, Sam? I might be hung like a horse, but, damn...'' He was looking at her enormous folds, a clit the size of a walnut peeking out from between the soft lips.

''Don't be stupid Rob. Use your fist. Heck, use your whole arm. I always wanted a guy to find my G spot for me. It's supposed to feel kinda rough.How hard could it be now?'' She was at least 16' tall, and even more shapely than she had been when she got home. Samantha arched her back, rubbing her pointed nipples against the ceiling, scraping against the rough plaster. Little specks of white rained down on her sleek belly and wide collar bones. ''Oh fuck, Rob. This is so cool. She started rubbing harder and the walls creaked slightly in resonse. She moaned loud enough to shake the windows as Rob slid right up to her womanhood.

Rob did as he was told, fisting the teen giantess, discovering he could plunge his arm deep enough to bring his lips to her clitoris. The he spread his hand inside her and stroked the top of her vagina with his open palm, feeling the rough patch as promised. He dug his fingers into Samantha's most sensitive spot and leaned forward to suck her clit at the same time. The effect was explosive as his first kissed and then nibbled her jutting nub. In moments the room was swept up in a hurricane as Samantha's thrashing destroyed the furniture, dented the ceiling and even splintered sections of the floor.

Thee was a long pause filled only by the subtle loudness of her sighs. Drops of sweat were rolling down her flanks and her eyes were half-glazed with lust. She had cum twice in quick succession, a first for her, and she wasn't nearly done.

''Oh, yeah. Bigger is definitely better.'' she looked down over her breasts and between her legs to where Rob was sprawled over her crotch, his fist still inside her, giving her tiny little tremors. She clenched her pussy and felt his arm spasm inside her, making her feel like tshe needed to pee, just as the magazines promised. Another tremor ran down her legs. She had at least two more good Os in her if Rob was man enough. She held him to her crotch and slid on her butt over to the sliding glass doors. ''Next we do it in the pool.''

Rob lifted his head wearily. He saw the hungry look in her saucer sized eyes and swallowed. He was a good swimmer, but... He felt the powerful muscles along the walls of her crack tense around him again, reminding him of just how strong she had become...

''Sure thing Sam...''

- - -

TBC?