- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will just be getting to know Jake,next chapter his cousin is finally involved

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BE-*

Jake turned off his alarm clock.He raised his hands and yawned.Today was the opening of a shoe shop in the loacal mall,Jake decided to go because his neice had finally got a job there.Jake pulled the covers off of his bed and stood up which was followed by another yawn.

He walked downstairs and looked at his girlfriend,Susan.Jake kissed her and made some coffee.

"Good Morning honey" whisperd Susan into Jake's ear.

"Hey baby,i need to go in half a hour" Jake whisperd back

Jake took his coffee and sat down,he had been waiting for the day his neice got a job,but today was just not the right day.

 

Jake walked to his room and started to get changed.Susan moved into the room aswell and started getting un-dressed,hoping they could have sex one time before work.Jake said yes but then noticed the time and said Susan couldn't be late or she would get fired.Susan understood,got changed,and went to work.Jake kept thinking to himself if it was right or wrong to say what he said but after a while he realised it was right what he did,it was Susan's last chance to stay at her job and Jake wasn't getting much from being paid at his Sainsbury's casheir job.

Jake got changed,brushed his teeth and headed to the car.He turned on the radio after starting the car.Jake called up his cousin,Jess, and said he would be there  soon and what time the store opened.

"In about 1 hour and a half Uncle Jake!,please do not be late this time! you missed my mum's first day at the job!"Jess said to Jake.

"I'll be there soon Jess,do not worry!" he replied wondering what would happen if he wasn't there on time.

Jake reversed the car and exited the car park.He turned up the radio volume and set off to the mall,tapping his head away to the music being played.

Jake looked up the hill he was about to drive up and got excited about the thought of how old she has gotten since the birth.Jake kept thinking about it until a truck nearly crashed into him.That's when he saw the sign of what was in the truck,Gahstic Acid.

"That's strange,never heard of that ac-" Jake started to say,before he was cut off by the sight.The truck had leaked open and had entered his skin,burning him and making him get scars.

"It doesn't matter,must meet Jess at her brand new job..."Jake said,starting to feel light headed.....

Jake entered his car and once again started the car.He reversed the car and started to drive.The truck stopped moving as it had crashed.Jake looked in horror as he saw a coat and some liquid dripping next to it.

Jake went to the seat,not touching the acid,and picked up the coat.He heard a little voice coming from the seat and took a close look.Jake saw a little figure of a man screaming and throwing his arms around trying to get noticed.

"(squeakily) HELP ME HELP ME!!!! PLEASE SAVE ME!!!! THIS ACI-" all of a sudden the litte man exploded into a puff of air.Jake started to sweat at the sight of a man shrinking then exploding into a puff of air.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god!!!!!!" he muttered to himself,hoping some one would help him.

Jake tried to forget what happened and entered his car and set back of his quest to see his cousin Jess at the mall...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time he will finally meet his cousin and the shop will open