- Text Size +

A heavy knock brought Octavia to the door of her apartment.  She opened it to find a towering, well built woman standing there.  The raven-haired beauty was nearly eight feet tall with a proportionately tiny waist and huge breasts.  Her legs and bosom were exposed by an outfit that was clearly far too small.



“Are you Octavia?” the giantess asked.  “I was told you know how to fight magic -- curses and stuff.”



“Yes, I can dear, and you clearly are fighting it,” Octavia said.  “Come in.”



The giantess hit her head on the door frame.  “Damn!” she said.  “Forgot again how tall I am now.”  She ducked and came in the door.



Octavia extended her hand.  “Octavia Ricardo,” she said.



The giantess offered hers.  “Miranda Jorgensen.  My friends call me Randi.”



As they shook hands, Octavia realized Randi’s hand was getting bigger and the angle of her arm was changing.  “Oh, damn!  It’s happening again!” Randi said.  There was a sound of ripping fabric.  “OW!”  She had hit her head on the room’s 10-foot-high ceiling. She stopped growing at a height Octavia guesstimated at 10-foot-4.



“Well, you’re obviously the victim of magic,” Octavia said.  “I’m afraid my chairs will be too small for you now.  Sit on the floor and tell me about it.”



Randi sat down, and the old building’s floor shook slightly as she did.  “It started yesterday,” she said.  “I was competing for a promotion at work against Jenny Auger.  She’s taller than me … or she was.  She’s 5-8.  I’m … I was 5-3.  And I’ve seen these promotions go to the taller woman so often, and I’ve always been passed over.  There’s this psychological barrier management has against short people, especially short women.



“And then, suddenly I grew six inches yesterday morning.  It was proportional in every direction.  I was thrilled.  I put on some formerly baggy things, dashed to a 24-hour store and bought some new outfits.  I was sure I would get the promotion.



“But then, this morning, I grew even more, climbing to what turned out to be 6-foot-9.  Now none of my new clothes fit anymore.  And then, as I was leaving the house to come here, after I’d found out about you, I suddenly sprouted another 14 inches, and hit my head on the doorframe as I tried to duck out.  My poor clothes were starting to rip, but still holding together. And then I got here, and you saw my last growth spurt.”



Octavia furrowed her brow.  “Randi, your situation reeks of chaos magic.  Something must have happened to set this off.  Was there anything unusual in the last few days?  Were you given anything odd, or did anyone say anything unusual to you?”



Randi thought for a moment.  She reached an enormous hand into her purse, which now seemed to her like a child’s purse.  She pulled out a small piece of leather and handed it to Octavia.  “There was this old woman who’d dropped her bag of groceries as she walked down the street,” Randi said.  “I helped her pick things up, and she handed me this.”



Octavia looked at the leather.  It had marks on it that most people wouldn’t know, but Octavia recognized.  “These are old Norse runes,” she said.  “They grant the person given this as a gift one wish.”  Octavia looked up at Randi. “This is of critical importance,” Octavia said.  “What did you wish for, Randi?  What, exactly, word for word, was your wish?”



Randi chuckled.  “I thought of all the challenges I’ve been facing, and how I was facing one now, and I remembered the way my mother used to put it.  She’d say we all outgrow our problems one day as we grew in spirit.  So, that’s what I wished for.”



“Word for word,” Octavia said.



“I wished to outgrow it all,” Randi said.



Octavia’s face blanched.  “No!” she said.  “Oh, no, child, no!”



“What’s wrong?” Randi asked.



“You’ve killed us all!”  Octavia said.  “You’ve killed the Earth!”



“What?”



“This is chaos magic!” Octavia said.  “It will grow you at random intervals, always making you outgrow something.  First it was your rival, then your clothes, then the doorframe, now my ceiling.



“But you put no limit on it, and chaos magic can keep running indefinitely! It will just keep making you bigger and bigger!  You’ll outgrow houses, and trees, and skyscrapers, and mountains, and the atmosphere, and continents, and the Earth itself.!”



“But I’ll die from lack of air!” Randi said.



“Aren’t you listening?  It’s CHAOS magic!” Octavia said.  “It won’t follow the rules of science.  It will just keep making you bigger and bigger and bigger -- Bigger than the sun, bigger than the solar system, bigger than the galaxy!”



Octavia pulled a knife from a drawer in her desk.  She charged at Randi.  “I can’t let that happen!” the magic mistress said.  She charged at Randi, preparing to stab her.



Then Randi felt a huge surge of growth wash over her.  She swelled to nearly three and a half times the height she had just been.  As she did, her massive foot and leg sent Octavia flying across the room into a wall, the knife flying from her hand.



Octavia moaned, not in agony, but in defeat.  “The magic wouldn’t let me kill you!”  she wailed.  “You’re chaos’ instrument now!  There’s nothing I can do to break this curse.  It was put on you in Loki’s name.  The only chance people have is for you to get to the least populated area you can reach and try to launch yourself from there once you’re big enough!  “Maybe then, only thousands or millions will die instead of billions!”



Randi couldn’t belive what she was hearing, but she knew she couldn’t leave through the door any longer.  She reached over her right arm and knocked out the apartment wall.  The building was only three stories tall.  She could slide down from here, like slipping off a barstool.



Once outside, Randi tried to get her hearings.  People started to scream at the sight of the stark naked 34-foot woman -- except for a few leering men, that is.



Randi had walked only what, to her, was a short distance when she came to some eight-story buildings.  Suddenly she shot up to 102 feet tall, with some people and cars crushed under her rapidly expanding feet.



Randi sat down and began to cry, her massive, tight tush occupying most of the road.  Then the chaos kicked in again and she quadrupled in size, becoming so wide that she knocked over building on either side of the street.  She was now 409 feet tall, dwarfing the nearby buildings.



Then Randi turned and saw the tallest building in her town -- a building 700 feet tall.  Suddenly her height skyrocketed to nearly 3,700 feet.  The building was now not even hip-high on her and the people were now the size of insects -- tiny insects.



Terrified, Randi ran for the countryside.  Each footfall triggered massive earthquakes.  She soon ran out of breath.  She paused and realized she could see mountains in the distance -- mountains that were bigger than her.



“Oh, no,” Randi said aloud as she grew to just under 2.1 miles tall.



By now the government had activated the military.  A tactical nuclear strike on Randi had been ordered, but she saw the contrails from the tiny planes and realized what they must be doing.  Almost immediately, she wished she hadn’t.  Even as the missiles launched, so did Randi’s height.  She was now 70 miles tall.  The missiles the planes launched were too tiny to hurt her.



Randi was so tall now, she could see over the mountains, which looked like anthills to her -- except where she couldn’t see for the cloud cover around her hips and knees.  Her 39-mile bustline rose above the clouds, casting shadows where there were gaps in those clouds.



Randi took a few steps, hoping the government wouldn’t try stronger weapons, since they wouldn’t help.  As she did, she ralized she could see an island in the distance.  Was that Japan?



But then Randi realized the island was bigger than her, and she swelled up to 2,170 miles tall.  She turned and saw Australia, which was still bigger than her, but wasn’t for long.   Now she was nearly 7,400 miles tall.



Randi sighed.  The Earth was looking so small -- but it was still bigger than her.  Then  she grew far vaster than the planet, swelling to 52,550 miles tall.



By now, Randi had no conception of time.  She realized that the Earth was sticking to her.  Her own gravity was greater than the Earth’s Then it hit her:  That meant everyone on Earth had been crushed to death by her own gravity.



Over whatever time now passed, Randi kept on growing.  Soon she was bigger than the solar system.  Then she suffered a massive surge and swelled bigger than a spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy.



With each passing surge, Randi experienced a new sensation.  Every time she grew, she now experienced a bigger and longer-lasting orgasm.



Bored and unable to bear it any more, Randi began to play with the galaxy’s stars.  Then she grew again, and the galaxy became so small she could hold it all in the palm of her hand.



Randi’s next surge made her so big that galaxies appeared only as single pinpricks of light.  There were so many of them, but none even came close to being more than a speck to her.



And then she grew again, and all the galaxies disappeared.  She had outgrown her ability to see them.



It wasn’t long before Randi grew again, and realized her head and feet had hit a barrier.  She had grown to the point where she was outgrowing the universe.  She was taller than the universe.



Then Randi grew again, and again.  She was now curled up in a ball,. Unable to move, bound by the universal wall.



Finally she couldn’t take it any more.  Randi stretched out her arms and legs, shattering the edges of the universe.



She looked around her.  She stood in a sea of light, surrounded by an infinite number of … eggs.  and all of them had shells that looked like the universe shell she saw shattered around her feet.



“Greetings, Hatchling,” came a voice.



“Hatchling?” Randi said.



“You are the first hatched of your geberation of universe eggs,” the voice said.  “I am your universe’s mother.”



“Mother?”



“Yes,” the voice said.  “I laid your egg, just as you will, in turn, lay universe eggs once you are big enough.”



Suddenly Randi swelled even bigger.  She was now so big she could hold a universe in her hand.



“Excellent!” said her new mother.  “Soon you will be, like me, so big that the world you are now in is microscopic.  Then, with the help of male mates, you can form a continuous stream of eggs.”



“Continuous stream?”



“That is the order of things her,” Mother said.  “You have gone from chaos to order here.  That is the way of things; some bring chaos from order, and others, like us, bring order from chaos.”



Randi grew again.  She could now balance a universe on her fingertip.  “You are growing so fast, child,” Mother said.  “Males will be looking for you soon.”



“Will I ever stop growing?” Randi asked.



“No,” Mother said.  “For you will make love to a male, lay your eggs, and outgrow him, even as other males outgrow their women.  And the pleasure you now feel is nothing g compared to what you will feel soon.  You will give birth to untold nonillions of universes, and each will be more pleasurable than the last.”



Randi grew again, and almost fell to her knees from the power of the orgasm she felt.  Then she looked around her.  The universe eggs appeared to be gone … and a man three times her size was walking toward her in the light void, his colossal penis erect.



Randi smiled, happy for the first time since her growth began.  “This is gonna be fun,” she said.



THE END