- Text Size +

         " Are you trying to flatter me sir?" she say's with a cute little flirtatious giggle at the end. "Um,.. Uh.. That's not what I meant Megan,.. well... I mean... I'm your teacher, and there's ethics to be held up here."

         "Stop with the small talk, trying to act like your being professional, I know you like me, and I got a thing for you too, I like the geeky kind of guys anyways,so relax, I'm not going to sabotage you or anything, I just want to spend some time getting to know a good guy like, well if I'm right about this, then maybe you Tom, you don't mind me calling you Tom do you?"

         Mr.Sable really liked Megan, ever since the first class she came to study in, he had always been astonished by how smart she was, and although a little unconventional in her looks, his heart and desire was that one day he could settle down whith a more intellectual and graceful kind of lover, not just another one of his usual floozy encounters whith the girls that he met at the local bar. He mostly is hoping that one day their might be a chance for him to get know Megan, this mysterious and cute, bright young woman that sat in the front pew of his A.M. physics class. After his Friday morning lecture and the students had all exited to their various next course's on the campus, Megan and the professor had some time to finish talking about her essay.

         "No No... go ahead,Its alright to use my first name, I'm Just a little caught off Guard by your sudden approach that's all, we will try this dating thing out,he tells her, but we will meet at my house for privacy because if a student or another faculty member was to see us, it could destroy my career,"

         Megan leaves his class that morning with an extra sway to her, petite but curvy hips, luring in his gaze and Imagination to her ass and the thoughts and fantasy's he has had since his adolescence came too be, running wild in his mind. Tom had dreamed of giant women most of his adult life,how they would take care of him and provide his warmth and protection in return for his obedience and servitude, he liked that Idea that a woman had control of his body, to do as she pleased, taking him into her bedroom or bathroom, anywhere she wanted to do her dirty bidding, and at the whim of her desires and passions, to just discard his life to sustain her flesh.

         The professor's day is mostly the same routine,dealing with young punks trying to show off and be rowdy in his class trying impress the sorority girls and whatnot.Finally done with his day he locked up his office and went home. While driving his foreign sedan, his new date captivated his imagination in a way he hadn't felt about a woman in a long time. almost causing him to wreck on the freeway, Tom had to make this work,he surely wasn't a spring chicken anymore and his feelings to start his family had been long overdue."This is the one" he thought to himself,trying to motivate the courage to pick up the phone and give her a call.

Ring'

ring.....ring

"Hello, "

"Hey it's me," Tom say's

"Oh, hey there! I finally see you mustered the inner strength to call, you ready for me to come on over for our date?"

"Yea I'd really like that, you know were the white condo complex is a few miles outside the campus by the lake Right? "

"You live over there! those are really nice apartments,"

"Thank you Megan, and yes darling, I live there, I'm on the top floor in 18A,"

"I'll see you in a moment honey, and I sure hope your ready for it"

         They say their goodbyes and hang up, Megan in her giddy state of emotion, gets in the shower and freshens up while the Professor cooks her a fresh Mediterranean cuisine in preparation for the date tonight.Getting out of the shower,she puts on her glasses and her indigo blue, short cut dress, looking at her body in the mirror debating her plane Jane looks, "I hope he likes me, I always mess up on the first few dates, and I hope this isn't my usual repeat performance, come on girl, don't mess this one up too,"she exclaims to herself walking out of her apartment to try and motivate herself.
.
         She arrives at his apartment and knocks on the door, standing there for a moment, she begins to fear she had been made a fool out of when he doesn't answer, so she bangs louder on the door,loud as she could, "maybe he's in the back getting ready," she thought and opens the unlocked door to Tom's condo.Glancing around and scanning the rooms, Megan was unable to find him anywhere and collapses into his couch to contemplate her frustrations

         "Hey Its me, I'm down here" Megan hears in a tiny voice.Looking around for the source of the noise her eyes glance over by the counter and movement catches her attention.

"Is that a rat,"she says approaching the small figure standing on the floor and when she looked at him with more detail

"Noway it cant be"

"Is that you Tom?""

"What happened honey,are you alright?"Megan asks

         Yea I'm fine I think, and I'm not sure what happened, I was cooking dinner and I started to feel another one of those dizzy spells like Ive been getting the past few weeks,and when I awoke, I was this size. Me and my dog rascal saw each other for the first time this way and he tried to bite me and I I bit back in defense,it seems he shrunk as well so I think every living thing I bite, shrinks"

"Well that's really weird, So what do we do?" Megan asked him.

"Can you help me up to the table top, so we I can talk a little easier."

         While on the table the two of them talk it out, and tried to figure out what happened.The speculations as to the cause of the shrinking was a defiant no go, and answers as to how it was even possible to shrink were far and few in between. Frustrated whith getting nowhere fast, they finally decided to get some sleep and also that is was best if Megan stayed at his apartment for a while and helped out, until he had an Idea on how to fix it.
They tell each other goodnight and the professor gets his first kiss from his giantess girlfriend.

"Goodnight sweetie,"she tells him before she heads off to sleep in his bed.


**********



         The next morning, Megan awakes to find Tom still up and moving about,playing some fetch with the dog. Megan could see the distress and frustration in his face,he was deep in thought from last night's encounter between them two. She sits next to him and caresses his face whith her index finger asking," what's up little guy you alright?"

"Do you still like me, even though I'm stuck this small,what if I'm always going to be this small"

"It's not permanent,so don't worry about it, we will find a cure for both of you," she tries to reassure him.

"And if you don't,"

         "Then I guess I'm calling Guinness, because I know I just took the new records for world's smallest boyfriend and dog at the same time. I'm OK with you like this sweetie, so you don't need to worry about how I feel, lets just enjoy it as long as we can, besides you can do things for me now that I can only get from you while your at this size,"she suggests at him, stimulating his member with her finger."Alright, I get the hint Missy, pick me up and let's go to the bedroom. "

         She picks him up gently but in a brisk movement, the two head to his condo room for some and settle in for some much needed fun, both of them strip down in a hurry, to their bare skins and he stood beside her body on the other side while she got into bed with him. She grabbed him by his waist and placed Tom's little body at the entrance to her aroused, and glistening entrance to her swollen sex, asking."So which one do you want to venture into first, my little boy toy?" While he contemplated the choice that was given to him, she bends her knees in a crouched like squatting position, towards her chest while laying on her back, exposing both her inviting and glistening holes that were oozing with free flowing secretions of sweet nectar.Tom was like a kid in the candy shop, trying to squeeze his slick body in and out of her pussy and ass, exploring her feminine areas for hours on end.

          After his climax and now satisfied as well, not to mention exhausted from all the work of wriggling inside her delicate insides, he's was ready to come out of her pussy for some much needed fresh air,as he plopped out, covered in the nectar of her swollen flower. Megan was getting too caught up in the moment when all the sudden, she tells him, " I think I want a taste how sweet you really are," slipping his feet into her awaiting mouth,savoring the juices from the salty spunk of his orgasm that covered his tiny body, she sucked on him for what seemed like an eternity to him, savoring the taste his slightly salted flesh. His giant girlfriend cocks her head back, with him falling in to fill the space in her welcoming throat, making him fall inside her gullet, nearly swallowing him whole from being caught up in the moment.Just in time tom's instinct to live kicked in and he had a clever idea on how to snap her out of it, he kicked her uvula as hard as he could and it forced Megan to cough him back up.

"HUGHHUgh" with some choking up of Tom.

"I sorry sweetie, I didn't mean it, I just wanted to have fun and I got carried away, I'm really sorry please believe me"

"I know, I could tell you didn't mean it baby, you were just fantasizing, "He said rather unusually calm for nearly been eaten alive, " how long have you wanted to eat someonelike this?"

"Its always been my fantasy" she tells him rather shyly.

"Well, what if I grabbed on to someone and shrunk them down so you could eat them," Tom tells her.

"Yea I'd love that but who?"

" I've got this nosy neighbor across the way that should do quite nicely for ya,' shes very plump and tender, besides if anyone deserves it, it's her, she tried to poison rascal with antifreeze in his dog-food,a few times"

"What I bitch,I love dogs,she's going down inside me for sure, so how do we do this?"

"Stay here, and wait for me"

         Coming out the condo, Tom squeezes his tiny body underneath Mrs Furrier's door, and scurries to a corner near a bookcase in the living room. He glanced around her living quarters, looking for signs of the cruel woman."There she is " he says, spotting her in the bathroom drying off from a shower. He bolted out from his hiding place, and quickly bit her on the leg. She shrunk almost Immediately to a similar height as him of about 5 inches. Tom subdued her and managed to wrangle her out of the condo,only to be greeted by a very naughty and hungry Megan, she quickly picked the two of them up and headed back to Tom's pad.

"Oh goodie I finally get to fulfill my wish," Megan tell her shrunken victim

"What wish?" Mrs Furrier asks them terrified

"I'm going to eat you for being such a wicked lady"

"NO PLEASE, DON'T, NO, PLEASE HELP!!!"

"There be no mercy for the wicked," Megan tells her guest in a booming voice.

What the hell did I do to deserve this treatment anyway?" Mrs. Furrier demands

"Remember my dog and what you did that time at the park across the street?" Tom tells her

"Well, who wouldn't want to shut that yapper mutt of yours up anyway, their just dogs,"she huffed at him

"Now it's time to pay retribution for being such a bitch,UUuummmm"

"AAAaahhhh"

         Mrs. Furrier's screams pierce his ears as he watched her fight for her dear life, feebly trying to escape his giant girlfriend's grasp, but the thrashing and flailing did Mrs furrier no help at all inside her mouth. She tried to make an escape, and tom even saw her come out of Megan's mouth, just briefly, before she took fell in and took the plunge, he could tell Megan's fantasy was running wild in her head as she tormented her unlucky guest in her awaiting mouth, savoring the perspiration and guilt stricken fear she provided, her pounding heart gave in with trembling waves, nearly bumping itself out of her chest, as she clawed at her gums trying to escape.

"GULP"

         When she finally swallowed her guest, Tom could see Mrs furrier going down her neck, deep inside her stomach to be contained, ever so briefly, with such swift ease. Megan looks at you after the gulp, excited about what she had just accomplished. "I did it, I really ate someone, I never believed I would get to do that,.....BUUUURRPPP, Oh my, excuse me, that was good" Megan says while rubbing her belly and feeling Mrs Furrier inside her stomach,sloshing about and trying to claw out her way to freedom.

"Hey baby, come over here and listen, I think I can hear her inside me."

"Let me out please, I wont ever do another cruel act to anything as long as I live, I swear it"

"Well that wont be for much longer knowing where you are" Tom exclaimed.

"Yea I got to tell ya' lady, you ain't going anywhere until I'm thru with you, so you might want to settle in and get comfy," Megan says

         The couple listened and teased at Mrs furrier from inside her belly, until all she did was cry incoherently begging for redemption. It was decided between the two that she had paid enough torment for her deviant behavior, and they let her continue the remainder of her digestion process in peace.

***********



         They went on for quite a while like this, the two of them were inseparable, Grabbing up various people around the campus town, and Tom, feeding them to his beloved giantess girlfriend.Trying to satisfy the urge she has to feel the power over another person's body. Megan loved to do as she pleased whith them, and Tom for that matter too.Megan loved the feeling of swallowing her victim's whole, but the months, then the years went by and all Tom could feel inside his heart was an emptiness about his life, something had taken away his chance at a normal relationship, and at his new height, He really wasn't worth much to his beloved girlfriend, So he figured he tell her about how he is feeling and something he was creating.

"What's the matter honey, do you want in my pussy again?"

"Why are you still with me? Is it just cause I can shrink people down for you?" Tom question's her.

"No, Its because I feel responsible for you, I love you baby, and I know your tiny person and whatnot. When will you learn that what counts isn't what you can do for me, but rather how you make me feel inside with your emotions and personality that matter, and those treats ya' get me don't hurt your cause much either,"she chuckles at her comment, even getting a smirk out of Tom as well.

"What if I told you I synthesized the active molecular compound inside of my mouth" Tom tells her.

"But how,"

"I'm a physics professor remember, besides I got a lot of time on my hand when your studying at class, and by the way, did they ever replace me up at the college."

"Yeah, it's some jerk from one of those prestigious college's up north."

"I want you to take this formula for the shrinking compound, and make it when you need too."

"But why can't I just get it from you, don't you like our adventures?"

"Yes, and I will cherish them forever,"

"What do you mean by that sweetie."Megan asks

"I want you to swallow me whole,so I can be yours as long as you live."he replied

"Are you sure that's what you need to be happy in life, because I don't know If I can do this to you honey, I love you"

'If you love me, then you'll understand that I lost my chance at a normal life years ago, and your the only good thing in it that's left, I want to be inside of you so I can be part of you, forever"

"If it will make you happy,then I'll try to understand baby,......"She says with a shedding tear.

Is there any particular way that you want it me to eat you?"she asks

"I want to cover myself in oil, and slip down a slide into your awaiting mouth at the end,"

"That sounds like fun, really kinky too, I'll make the slide for us now."

         She says kissing his face and sucking him in for just a sampling taste of his succulent flesh. Megan went to his room, and took out from under his bed a gift wrap cardboard tube that was stored under there with the other Christmas supplies.She cut it in half, so that it made a 3 foot miniature slide and placed extra virgin olive oil on the surface inside it so he could slide into her awaiting stomach with ease. Megan arrange the tube at a 45 degree angle on the table and placed the oil covered tom on the top of the configuration she had created.

"You ready to warm yourself up inside my belly" she says to Tom,standing at the end of the tube, while she was sitting on the floor, stroking her pussy with her fingertips in a swirling motion.

"Oh yea,' I was born ready to do this,"

"And now your soon to be reborn again too, when you come back out of my asshole later tomorrow" she laughs at her joke."

"Here I come,strait in you baby"

         Megan was sitting at the end of the slide contraption, crouched with her hand on her knees sitting, anticipating her lover's arrival into her mouth, which now salivated uncontrollably from the tension of watching him start to embark down the slide with his arms folded in the position like he was having a fun vacation at the water park. He slide down the slide, picking up momentum with each inch he traveled down the semi circular brown tube,screaming his lungs out with excitement. She opened her mouth, just in time, as Tom quickly approached the opening entrance to her mouth, filling it and her awaiting stomach.

         As he was sliding away from the slide and into her mouth, the oil that covered his body allowed him to continue to go in, faster and further into her throat than he expected, or would had been able to done previously without it, making him slide down to his waist when he finally stopped, passed her walls around her uvula, and into her esophagus, perfectly aiming his body into her hungry tummy.

         Megan closed her mouth behind her lover snack, and felt him as he effortlessly slid like butter deep down in her belly. Tom stops for a moment at the entrance to her stomach, then the floor gave out from underneath his feet, splashing his body into the pool of sloshing acid inside her." I don't know if you can here me in there anymore, my little snacky boy, but I got a surprise for your eyes." Megan says to him, then swallowing a little white led bullet cam shaped looking light, illuminating her inside's for all his viewing pleasure, as it goes down in her stomach too, and passes the entrance ring, It plops in with him, illuminating the stomach's pinkish flesh, wiggling in waves of peristalsis underneath and all around him.

         Tom held on for as long as he could, but the destructive force that was churning at him with maiming force, became to much for his little body, and he lost consciousness shortly before her stomach opened up from below, to welcome him into her intestines.

"GURrrRGUUuuGGllLlee,...."The sounds of Megan's belly

"Oh my, I think that was you going further down sweetie,"

"And my my, you really were just a yummy thing too, I'll miss you not being in my tummy anymore"

"MMmmmmmm, I guess I'll need to get a new boyfriend now but first a girl needs her rest, I got to study tomorrow."



*********




         Megan went to school the next morning with a few rumbles here and there,she continued her studies as usual, while on a particularly really hard problem she was trying to solve, and determined to finish the question. Mr sable's remains begin to fill into her rectum, pushing out a hot, and rather stinky, methane fart as he pushes his way in occupying the soft walls of her colon. She could tell that he needed to come out soon, and hurried to finish the problem, telling the new teacher she needed go to the ladies room. Megan left the class in a hurry farting up a storm walking down the empty hallway and entering the bathroom, pulling down her thong panties an hovering her round ass over the toilet .

         "Boy you need to hold on there Mr Sable, I didn't know you could be such a pushy kinda guy, or rather now should I call you, a pushy poo"She says to herself as he emerges from her anus, a rather sticky and chunky material, partially liquid too.Tom's remains make a series of splashes in the toilet bowl's water, followed by a cute little ending fart,as her anus puckered shut to pinch him off "Oops, excuse me honey, where are my manner's today,"

         After the flush of her previous tiny lover, she thought of him a lot at times, wondering what could have happened between them if he had never shrunk,"Oh well, back to the hunt I guess then, huh puppy" she say's petting the dog rascal.