- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Initially ment to be a 7 Chapter story (one for each day the shrinking potion lasts) but I only ever wrote two. If I get good rating I might write more.
----
Also note that every time you see "-*-*-" the point of view will switch between the shrunken James and Veronica.
A sweet singing rolled down the stairs into my basement. I looked up from the tiny house I was finishing. It was a present from Veronica for my birthday. We had held a little birthday party for me earlier that day. She told me to go work on it and when it was done I should call her for another birthday surprise.

I was a model fanatic. Over the last 5 years I had spent most of my free time building thousands of scale models in my basement. By now, and you might imagine, I had what was essentially a small city in my basement. I had the rural outskirts, the small rural towns, and the big city with its skyscrapers only about 6 feet tall. It was wonderful. I loved just walking around in this creation that I had spent so long building. It was my city.

I suppose the entire idea for building a city had come to me when I was about 15. I was going through High School and like most other boys my age was obsessed with girls. I had latched onto the Internet as my way of obtaining pictures of the girls of my dreams. It so happens that the girls of my dreams where hundreds of feet tall. I had stumbled onto a Giantess website late on night and was instantly hooked. I loved huge breasts but found normal girls with huge implanted breasts hideous. The way around this was to have the entire girl be a thousand feet tall. Because with a thousand foot girl comes thousand foot breasts. The concept of being an average man in a city being torn apart by a giant voluptuous girl was the theme of many a wet dream.

Now I suppose my dream was come true to some extent. With tiny video cameras I could view my city from any angle, including from tiny cars and from the windows of the tiny houses. My girlfriend Veronica found my fetish interesting. She would sit down with me on occasion and watch me brows through the thousands of pictures online. It is an amazing thing that she was not jealous. This is partially because she was part of my fantasy. It started with stories. I would write them and load them onto my own flourishing web site, and Veronica was always the star. Then it moved on to pictures. We would spend hours posing and taking pictures of each other. Then I would splice them together and make wonderful pictures of me running along a city street being chased by a hundred foot tall Veronica. It was even Veronica’s idea to hook the cameras into the city. I would roll the film while Veronica would walk through the city. We even painted the sky a nice blue and hung fake clouds to that in the videos it was hard to tell that Veronica wasn’t really a thousand feet tall.

Needless to say our sexual experiences were really weird. That was what I figured Veronica had for me tonight. She had come up with some new way of living out my dreams and wanted to try them out as a surprise for my birthday.

I chuckled and went back to work. I was almost done and it was hard to concentrate thinking of Veronica’s “surprise”

-*-*-

James had no idea what he was in for. I had given him some hints but was sure that he had no idea. Technically what I had for him wasn’t fully tested yet but I couldn’t wait. James had been obsessed with giant women since I met him 3 years ago. By then he already had a good deal of his tiny city done. With my new house addition to his city it was almost complete. When I had seen the article on the Internet about the Shrinking Formula I couldn’t wait. I contacted the guy who wrote the article who connected me to the creator of the formula. He said he hadn’t finished it, but I insisted. He finally admitted that he needed a Jamesing test subject; I knew James would go for it. He sent me a small vial of the fluid and told me how to use it.

The real problem lay in figuring out a way to use it on James without him knowing. Telling him upfront about the formula would spoil my fun. I finally thought to mix it with some lipstick. I contacted to Doctor and he told me that that should work and not affect the formula at all, but he seemed really confused as to why I would want to do that. I mixed up the lipstick/shrinking formula and waited.

-*-*-

I attached the small door to its hinges and held the house out in front of me. It was finally done. It was amazing. It was a perfect scale replica of my house. Veronica refused to tell me how she had gotten the toy maker to make a custom model, but I had some ideas. I walked over to the space in the rural town and set and secured the house in place. I returned to my work area and folded the table back into the wall.

I called Veronica and the lovely humming stopped.
“Have you finished yet?” came the innocent reply from upstairs.
“Yes. I finished, why don’t you come a see?” There was some shuffling and soon Veronica appeared at the top of the stairs.

She was beautiful. Her blonde red hair was pulled back into two braided pigtails. Her face was dotted with the occasional freckle. Her blue eyes twinkled in the light. Her bright smile lit up her face. She was wearing a short white top with the words “got milk?” printed on them. The shirt was a bit too small for her and barely covered all of the things a shirt should cover. The shirt ended abruptly just below her chest. Her stomach was smooth with a little bit of extra fat, not enough to look bad, but enough to keep her warm on a cold night. She was wearing my favorite pair of shorts, if you could even call them that. They rode low on her perfect hips and revealed a little of her pink panties. The bottom of the shorts ended just below her crotch. Then entire length of the shorts was about 5 inches. She was bare foot and her cute little toes were painted a bright red. She walked down the stair and over to me. I put my arm around her waist and pointed out where I had placed the house. She giggled, “Its so cute!”

-*-*-

Now was the right time. I pulled his other arm around my waist and pressed by self against him. I leaned in and kissed him, long and hard. After about a minute of intense kissing I let him go. The formula started to work almost instantly. His eyes glazed over and I grabbed him before he fell onto the city. I could tell already that he was lighter the he was normally.

After about 5 minutes he was half of his normal height. He was so cute at only 3 feet tall. I stood him up and looked down at him. It was an unusual feeling being so much taller then anyone, let along my boyfriend. I pushed the back of his head lightly and he fell forward. I grabbed the back of his head and pressed him into my crotch. It felt so good. I let him go and he dropped about a foot. The shrinking process was starting to speed up. Soon he was only a foot tall. I picked him up and by the time he was level with my face he was less than half a foot. He lay in my hand so limp; it was an awesome feeling having so much power over him.

When he finally stopped shrinking he was about a fourth of an inch tall. He lay on the tip of my finger. I kneeled down and lifted the roof of the house he had just finished building. I placed him into the tiny room that was the model of his and slid him into the tiny replica of his bed. I pulled the tiny sheet over him and replaced the room. The fun would start tomorrow morning when he woke up. I turned on the heat motion sensor that James had installed so he could catch mice in his town. It would notify my when he started to move. I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I couldn’t wait till tomorrow. I couldn’t wait to make all of his dreams come true.

-*-*-

I woke up with a start. Cold sweat dripped down off my face. My body was sore, like if I had been working out the day before. I stood up and found that I was still in my cloths from the day before. I tried to remember the events that occurred after calling Veronica down into the basement and going into my room. It must have been a wild night because I didn’t remember any of it. I was saddened by the fact that I didn’t remember any of Veronica’s “Surprise”. I walked over to my dresser to get a new pair of cloths and found the drawer empty. That was odd I was sure I had done the laundry the day before, there should be plenty of clean cloths. I shook off the through and went down the stair to find something to eat.

To my dismay there was nothing in any of the cabinets. All of my silverware was gone and none of my sparse cups or plates was anywhere to be found. My refrigerator was cleaned out and unplugged. Last night must have been whiled. We clean my entire kitchen out. I wish I could remember that night. I would have to go to one of those hypnotists to find my lost night some time but right now my only interest was finding some food. Maybe Todd and Linda, my next-door neighbors, had some cereal I could borrow. I walked out of the house to run over and find out. To my astonishment I found that my car was gone. Not only was my car not in my driveway my drive way was gone. I ran out to where my driveway should have been. All that was there now was some hard fake grass of some sort. Looking around I noticed something odd. The houses on the street looked completely different. The road curved at an opposite angle. This wasn’t my street.

I was really confused. To top off my confusion I had the odd feeling that the entire street looked really familiar. I was sure I had never seen any of the houses before but in some way they seemed familiar. I was just about to go over to one of the houses when the ground started to rumble. It was just a soft rumble at first but soon it became thunderous. The shaking toppled me onto the ground. Then just as suddenly as it had started, the earthquake stopped. I stood up and brushed my self off. I looked around to see if it had done any damage. Nothing on the street looked broken in any way so I started to continue my walk to the nearest how. About half way there I noticed something was wrong, it was too dark. I hadn’t remembered to check a clock but it must be about midday judging by how bright the sky had been only second ago. Now the entire street was blanketed in darkness. It wasn’t pure darkness like in a closet or a cave, more like a see through kind of darkness like a shadow.

I turned around to look up at the sun to see if maybe a cloud had pulled in front of it. My heart almost stopped. Behind my house was the most massive foot I had ever seen. The huge toes where painted a bright red. I followed the huge ankles up to the knees. The legs seemed to stretch on forever. When they finally met they were encased in a short jean colored cloth. Above that two huge white chests jutted out from her chest. I could barely see her face over her enormous chest.

“Veronica?”

-*-*-

He was so cute standing there on the ground looking at me like I was some kind of Goddess. If he was cute when he unconscious then he was immeasurably cute now. He was but a tiny dot on the green floor. I took a small step forward in front of the house so I was standing over top of him. This drove him crazy. He made a mad break for the house. I turned around and watched him run into the house. I leaned down and carefully picked the house up. I tried my best to keep it level so to not shake him up too much. I navigated through the tiny town and over to the stairs. I climbed up to the normal house.

In the kitchen I sat down at placed the house on the table. I leaned back and waited for James to come out.

-*-*-

The earthquake finally stopped. I was shaking. There was no way that was Veronica. How could it be? It was just my imagination, there was no way a human could be that big. Then things finally snapped together. The reason the town looked so familiar was because it was my toy town. Veronica wasn’t huge, she wasn’t any larger then normal. It was I who had changed. I was only about a fourth of an inch tall, to scale with the town.

The entire revelation rushed at me at once and overwhelmed me. I collapsed. When I finally found the strength to get up I walked slowly to the door. The world outside was much different from the one of only a few minutes ago. The floor was no longer the soft fake grass, but a hard tile-like substance. The major difference was the pair of huge, white cloth covered, breasts level with my eyes site. I looked up slowly from the huge chest and found her face. Veronica was sitting there smiling. Her face was huge. When she spoke her voice was overpowering.

-*-*-

“I know what you are probably thinking. ‘This can’t be happening.’ Well it is. You are about ź of an inch tall. I shrunk you with a test formula that I got from a scientist online. He needed a test subject and I needed a present for your birthday. Isn’t this so cool. It’s your dream finally come true.”

I looked down at him. Even at his tiny size it was still obvious that he was staring at my chest. I pressed my boobs out further and stretched the small shirt. This startled him. He stumbled back. I can only imagine how big I must look to him. Of course he tried to pretend that he hadn’t been staring at my boobs. I could see his tiny mouth open and close like he was talking, but he was too small and his voice was too quiet.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small thread. I lowered the thread onto the table and explained.

“On one end of the string is a small box. Open the box and you James see a computer chip. Place the computer chip onto the back of your neck. It James stick. It’s a tiny microphone so I cam hear you when you talk, because you are otherwise too quiet.”

-*-*-

It was hard to concentrate on doing anything with those two huge breasts making up most of my vision. Even standing where I was I could feel the heat being pumped out by them. It radiated away and warmed me. I somehow managed to find the string and microchip. When it was in place I spoke up to test it.
“Can you hear me?” It was odd. The speaker system was instantaneous. When I spoke it echoed me. It was almost like my voice was that big.
“Veronica, I was startled at first, but I think I could get used to this.”
“That’s good. Its only going to last a week though, the formula isn’t strong enough to be completely permanent.”
“Um, Veronica…this is going to sound really strange, but…could you do me a favor. Its really distracting the way…you know…your shirt is…right there and all?”

-*-*-

“Sure, James, and thing you want.” I was perfectly aware of what James meant and wanted me to do but I though that I would have a little bit of fun with him. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. I lifted it up and over my chest and pulled it completely off. I wasn’t wearing a Bra. I looked down to see James’s reaction. I pulled my chair closer to the table and rested by boobs on the table. James was but a tiny dot between my massive boobs.

-*-*-

I stood up, her huge breasts on either side of me. Each one was twice as big as the house I was just in. I ran back a bit but it was futile. I looked up at Veronica. She was giggling at my attempt to escape her breasts. She found my squirming funny.
“Oh, Veronica, that’s not what I meant.” I paused and though for a second. We stared at each other. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I burst.
“…Veronica, you are so hot. I love you. All I want to do is to feel you, to touch you.” Veronica smiled. “Go ahead tiny man.”

I walked closer to her left breast. If the heat from it was warm before it was overpowering now. She was hot and I could smell her sent. I reached one arm forward. My hand touched her skin for and instant. I pulled back quickly. She was so smooth and soft. I touched her again, this time leaving my hand there. I stoked her skin. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I threw myself at her breast. I rubbed by whole body on her. I ran around the base of the breast and stood under her nipple. Summoning a strength I didn’t know I had, I climbed. I pulled by self up a breast that was taller then my house. I climbed for what seemed like forever.

Finally I reached her nipple. I placed one hand on it and pulled myself up. It was silky smooth. I sat on top of it. I rubbed it with my and entire body. Veronica giggled. Her innocent giggles shook my world. Her breast rocked. I was thrown up and down. My grip on her nipple was good and I wouldn’t be budged.

-*-*-

I stood up. His stoking was over powering me. It felt so good. Even though he was only a fourth of an inch tall, right now, he had complete control over me. I giggled and ran. I cupped a hand under my breast so the bouncing wouldn’t be too much. I stopped by James’s bedroom. I entered the room and lay on the bed. I flipped over and looked down. I watched my little man hand from my nipple. That was true power, the power to control someone with your nipple. My breast was his world, his planet. I lower him down to bed. I pressed him into the cold sheet with my breast. I lifted up and poked at him with my hard nipple. I was careful not to put too much weight on him; I didn’t want to crush him.

-*-*-

Her nipple was almost as large as my body. As is lowered and prodded me I grabbed at it. I kicked at it with my feet. When it was low enough I licked it. Suddenly the nipple stuck in my stomach and the entire weight of the breast fell on me. It was smothering, but it felt so good. It was like being attacked by a small moon. Then just as I couldn’t take the weight any longer it lifted up.
“Veronica, I want you, I want you now!” I called up to her.
She lifted her self up. She was kneeling on the bed. She stood up and towered over me. Seductively she unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her hips. She kicked them off the bed. She teased at her panties and finally slid them down. These she lifted into the air. She leaned over me and dropped them.

I was hit by the panties and knocked backwards. I was on my back covered in her panties. I couldn’t escape. Her scent was all over me. I pulled my cloths off under the giant blanket. I crawled out from under the panty and look around. A huge skin colored wall surrounded me. With my eyes I followed the wall to its end. These were Veronica’s legs! Two huge, bare feet lay before me. A house-sized hand lowered and lifted the panties out of my walled sanctuary. If her feet were in front of me then…

I turned around and found myself staring at the largest pussy I had ever seen. The clean-shaven pussy must have been at least 50 feet tall. It was mammoth. The lips were dripping with juice. I had seen Veronica before, but never from this angle. From my new size her vagina was like a monster. Veronica giggled and smiled down at me. I walked forward towards the giant vagina. I placed a hand on one of the lips. Veronica shuttered and I pulled my hand away. It was covered in her juice.

-*-*-

It was unlike any feeling I had ever felt before. Utter ecstasy, He started to grow more confident. He massaged my lips. I was really wet. When I couldn’t stand it any more I got up onto my knees. James backed up and looked around. I put my hands down on the bed and leaned over him. I lifted my butt into the air and lowered my chest. I leaned forward and knocked my little man over with my boob. I was being controlled by my sexual feelings and the feelings of incredible power of James. I lowered my self onto his body. I felt my lips part to let him in.

He was inside me. He went crazy. He was writhing trying to escape. The feeling of my boyfriend inside of me was intense. I pressed myself against the sheets and started to rub up and down.

-*-*-

A huge breast lowered out of nowhere and knocked me over. I felt like a large truck had hit me. I feel onto my back and looked up. High above me was the giant vagina. It lowered quickly and soon was on top of me. She consumed my entire body. Her lips rubbed up and down over my body. Her scent was overpowering. Then I was inside her. I was flowing in her juices. I waved my arms trying to find something to grab onto. My escape attempts were futile and only seemed to dive her more.

It was then that I realized I was fine. I was not being hurt. I could breathe just fine. I was feeling, as much pleasure and Veronica must be. I rubbed myself against the inside of her vagina. I rolled and twisted and writhed. The feeling was insane. Then out of nowhere I was hit by another truck. This one was a truck of fluid. The typhoon like wave grabbed me and tossed me out. I was on the bed again. I slid around on the soft, silky sheet. I was in Heaven. I was covered in my lover’s juices.

Veronica’s face lowered over me. She was smiling and giggling.
“That was amazing. You were amazing.”