- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Slowly figuring out what this will turn in to.

I was sitting on the couch watching Comedy Central, when I heard my sisters car pull up. I looked around for a way to get off the couch. There was a green pillow on the ground, about a foot away from the couch. I made the jump easily and rolled off the pillow. 

Standing up I walked towards the door. I was about an inch tall. It would take me a long time to get there. I fought my way through the tall carpet as I continued my journey. 

My name is Jason Harborn. I was born at half an inch in 1995. I am now 17. My sis' is 19. She works a part time job as a secretary at iOn Banks. Our father died in '02 from a heart attack. Ever since me and her have gotten closer than ever. 

I finally arrive in front of the door and I take a few steps to the right so when the door opens it doesn't hit me; one of the many things you learn to live with that you'd never think of at normal height.

As I wait I realize I left the TV on. I turn around and see that South Park was still on. I take a few steps back toward the couch when I am surprised by the deafeaning sound of the door knob turning and the door opening. 

I turn around to see my giant, to me, sister stepping in. I'm only a few feet from her and as she takes a step in her massive high heel slams down near me.

"Hey, Samantha, I'm down here!" I yell up to her, smiling, after taking steps back from her foot.

She doesn't hear me. The TV over powers the sound of my voice. Her other foot slams down just feet away from me and I fall on my butt. She lifts the foot right above me and I begin to panic. I breath a sigh of relief when I see her reaching for the shoe. She grabs it and slips her foot out of it. She throws the high heel towards the couch and I watch the massive thing, almost the size of a building, roll to a halt. Just her shoe is so large compared to me.

Her stockinged foot slams down a couple of feet away from me. Her massive toes are as big as me, and as she lifts her other foot to take off her shoe is when the smell hits me.

TERRIBLE. As her toes wiggle the stench of her sweat reaches me. I crawl backwards and get to my feet as she throws her second high heel, slamming her foot back on the ground. 

"Hey, twerp, you left the TV on again!" Samantha calls out, causing me to cover my ears. She slams the door behind her and continues walking towards the couch, causing tremors underneath me.

"Samantha, down here!" I yell, chasing after her.

She wears a black short skirt and a black matching blouse. As she walks she takes her chestnut brown hair down out of it's pony tail. She has green eyes, and is fairly attractive.

I watch as her collosal form sits down on the couch and scans the floor for me.

"Where are you, little bro'?" She asks, continuing to look for me.

She leans back on the couch and sticks her feet out under the coffee table as I reach her. I watch from a couple of feet away as she takes off her blouse, she wore a pink tank top underneath. 

"Fine, if you don't want dinner don't come out, bro'..." She calls out one last time as she changes the channel on the TV and relaxes.

I've gotta get her attention...