- Text Size +

There were actually two major problems Karen faced now; not just leaving the room, but also of being clothed when she did so, since there was little likelihood she could hide at her size.

The initial clothing plan Karen came up with was to use two bed sheets tied together as a skirt and two as a top.

At first, the exit strategy from the apartment was for Karen, whose shoulders and hips were not yet six feet across, to slide sideways through the bedroom door, then make the angle turn if she could into the hallway.  But then she’d have to negotiate the hallway and get out somehow.

Karen suggested going from the bedroom out the balcony’s sliding door.  It opened wider than the other doors, so it would be easier for her to maneuver through, and she could simply climb down from the third-story apartment’s balcony.  At worst, the fall wouldn’t be as bad for a woman her current size.

Then Corey pointed out that a skirt would be impractical during the climb, as well as if Karen grew any taller in the short term.  With no underwear, there were just too many unfortunate up skirt possibilities.

But, to make a sort of giant bed sheet diaper, Karen would need three sheets, and Corey only had two sets of two sheets.  She decided to resort to using his two blankets for a makeshift top.  She’d have to tie it carefully to keep from a different kind of upward view becoming an issue.

While Karen made her clothes, she asked Corey to call her parents.  When he got them he put his cell on speaker phone.

“Hi, Mom, Dad,” Karen said.

“Hey, Punkin,” said Karl, Karen’s dad.  “We got kind of worried when you didn’t come home last night.”

“Are you all right, Karen?” Rosa asked.  “You sound … different.”

“I’m fine, Mom,” said Karen.  “I’m just … big.  Really, really big.”

There was a pause before Karl said, “How … big?”

“Well, um, see, Corey has kind of proposed to me, and I said yes, and we’ve celebrated, and, … um …”

“Oh, my God,” Rosa said.

“Karen, how big are you?” Karl asked.

“About 15 and a half feet tall,” Karen said.

Rosa screamed.  “Honey, you’re engaged!  That’s great!  Congratulations!”

“Easy, Mom,” Karen said.  “If I let myself get too excited about this right now, I’m liable to grow even bigger, and I’m kind of … stuck in Corey’s apartment.  I can get out now, but it’s liable to be something that hits at least You Tube, and maybe some news media.”

“Hang on, Punkin,” Karl said.  “Is this Corey’s number?”

“It is, sir,” said Corey.

“First of all, congratulations,” Karl said.  “Now, believe it or not, I have an overseas number to call for this situation.  Punkin, get into position to leave the apartment and I’ll call back with some instructions about what to do, OK?”

“OK, Daddy,” Karen said.

After the call, Corey looked up at Karen, who shrugged.  “I know no more about it than you do,” she said.

Karen got dressed, but discovered her boobs were a tight squeeze and pulled off her top going out the bedroom door.  She took off the bottom and simply redressed in the living room

About the time she got her “clothes” back on, Dad called back.  “Corey, take down a street address and some directions,” Karl said.  “I’ll get you to where you need to go.  And you’d better take care of my little girl -- and, yes, to me she’s still my little girl.”

“I will, sir, always,” Corey said.

Karen took a deep breath, then exited the balcony doors feet first.  She climbed down and immediately started attracting the attention one might expect.  Corey came onto the balcony once she was out.  When she was safely down, she held up her hands and he climbed over the balcony railing and dropped into them.

They followed the directions to a warehouse on the edge of the city’s industrial park.  They had drawn some attention, but karen was surprisingly fast for her height, and no one had managed to keep up.

The warehouse doors were open.  They entered to find Karl and Rosa inside.  Rosa was crying what appeared to be happy tears.  She stretched her arms up.  “Pick up your mother and give her a hug, my bride-to-be daughter!” Rosa said.

Karen scooped up her mom, and her joy at her parents’ apparent acceptance of the engagement, allowing the love to go forward with their blessing, triggered another upward surge.  She was now 18-foot-8.

Karl came over to Corey.  “Given where the call after your ‘celebrating’ came from I ought to deck you,” Karl said, “but I can’t mess up Karen’s obvious happiness.  You’ve given her what no other man has.  You’ve loved her for who she is.  That means the world to her, and she means the world to me.”

Corey looked confused.  “I do love her for who she is, sir, but how did you know that?”

Karl smiled.  “Karen told me,” he said.  “And her current size screams it.”

“Corey, look!” Karen said.  “There are a bunch of gym mats over there on the floor!”

“It’s a safe house for the night,” Karl said.

Karen looked down at her dad.  “I don’t understand,” she said.

“The original flower princess’ prince and their son were each aware, after the firstborn girl developed the size changing, that provisions would need to be made for any extreme cases,’ Karl said.  “They set up, through a company that started in Denmark and moved to Switzerland, a special set of resources.  They keep track of who the first-born girl in each generation is; that’s how we knew you were the first in yours.  And they have places set up for the most extreme situations.

“When they knew you were the first-born of your generation, they set up this place to act as a haven until they can get you to a permanent place.  Someone is coming from Switzerland tomorrow to talk to you about some possible plans from here.  They’ll work to get you set up with a place to live, and anything else you want or need.”

“Wow,” said Karen.  “I knew nothing about this.”

“It’s kind of a secret thing,” Karl said.  “So far, there have only been three other frist-born women who’ve experienced radical enough changes in all the generations that have passed that this group was called in, or so I was told.  Of those, only one was a giantess, and she became that in the 1930s.  They set up an island retreat for her.  That’s about as much as I know.”

“Island retreat, huh?” said Karen, looking flirtatiously down at Corey.  “That sounds intriguing.”

Corey simply smiled back.

That evening, Karl and Rosa went home while Corey stayed with Karen.  They discovered quickly that Corey was still big enough in relation to her for him to make love in a traditional way.  That had no effect on her size.

But then he tried reaching inside her vagina with his entire hand and using it for an internal massage.  As he rubbed her sweet spot, she let out a yell and swelled another three vertical feet.

Karen looked down.  “That … was … amazing!” she said.  “But so was before.  Why did I grow now and not earlier?”

Corey shrugged.  “Maybe because we’d made love normally before, and I felt smaller to you,” he said.  “This was a new way to say ‘I love you,’ and it seems to have worked.  There’s only one problem.”

“What’s that?” Karen asked.

“You need to be bigger,” Corey said, leering.

Hearing the words, seeing his reaction, and with her sex organs already dancing a jig, Karen experienced an “aftershock” that made her grow to 22-foot-6.

Corey’s leer broadened.

By morning, more sex and more “aftershocks” had made Karen 25-foot-2.  When her parents arrived, they came with a bespectacled man in a tailored brown suit who carried a briefcase.

The stranger looked up at Karen, then looked over his glasses at Karl.  “She’s bigger than you said,” the stranger commented.

“That’s kind of our fault,” Karen said.  “It happened overnight.”

“Ah,” said the stranger matter-of-factly.  “Young love.  Well, obviously, you are Karen Magnussen, and I assume this young man is your … Corey Linley.”

“Guilty as charged,” Corey said.  The man looked at him blankly.  “That was a joke,” he said.

“Ah,” the stranger said.  “You speak colloquially.  That doesn’t always translate well.  Now, then, shall we begin?”

Corey and the Magnussens learned that the sole prior giantess had been set up on a private island in the South Pacific.  She had reached 31-foot-6, and had been set up in a large hangar structure that had a 200-foot ceiling at its peak.  That was already being readied for her, based on the possibility that she would choose to come there.  Her every need, and that of her consort, would be cared for, like the princess her heredity made her.  That was what the trust fund that had been set up was for.  They had a special semi set up to take her to the harbor, and a special cargo ship that could carry her to the island.

“We would recommend that the two of you travel separately,” the stranger said.  “Unplanned-for growth on the ship could lead to a tragic loss of life, including your own.”

Karen looked down at Corey.  “Up to that point, it sounded like a dream,” she said.

“But he’s right,” Corey said.  “I’ll fly to the island with your parents, and we’ll get things ready for your arrival.  We’ll do the wedding there.”

“Wedding in a tropical paradise,” Karen said, sighing.

“Don’t get too caught up in the romance,” Corey said.

“Too late,” Karen said.  When she stopped growing, she was 29-foot-6.

Corey craned back his neck.  “Save the rest of that for the wedding and after,” he said.

Karen smiled down at him.

The goodbye was tearful, and actually brought down her height to 26-foot-7.  She was days on the ship, which was cramped and boring, so she slept a lot.

Then she got to the island.  Stretching on arrival, the first thing she heard was Corey calling her name.  She ran to him, already growing, and scooped him up in one hand.  She pressed him to her breast and cheek.  She was 30-foot-11 by the time the greeting was done.

The wedding was simple.  A pastor had been flown in from Denmark, who performed the ceremony.

The complication was, of course, Karen’s growth.  When she put on the dress the trust had made for her -- simple, but beautiful and designed to stretch as she grew -- she shot up to 35-foot-2.  When she saw the groom standing with the pastor, she grew.  When she picked up her father so he could “walk her down the aisle,” she grew.  When her father answered, “Who gives this woman to be married to this man?”, she grew.  When she and Corey exchanged vows, she grew. 

Now 47-foot-5, Karen was holding Corey aloft when the pastor said in a Danish accent, “I now pronounce you husband and wife together.  You may now kiss the bride.”  Karen brought her new husband to her lips and started to swell.  When she was done with the kiss, she was 65-foot-5, and even the specially designed wedding dress was beginning to give out.

Karen’s mom and dad climbed onto her left hand.  She gave them her love, and put them down.  They made their way to the guest bungalow to pack so “the kids” could have the island to themselves and braced themselves for how big their daughter would probably be the next time they saw her.

Karen stretched out on a low bed laid out for her in the hangar.  “Come on, lover, it’s the honeymoon,” she said.

Corey shook his head.  “I don’t know,” he said.  “You’re still not big enough.”

“Then you’ll have to help me fix that,” Karen said.

Corey climbed up to his wife’s breasts and began to rub them.  He felt the nipples erect, and heard the sound of the skin bunching as they did.  After wrapping his hands around one nipple and tugging and twisting, he made his way down to her vagina.  He went in feet first, his own organ erecting as he did.  Using his feet, he reached around until he found her sweet spot.  Her vaginal muscles were starting to squeeze him.  He had to time his breathing around their spasms, but it didn’t slow his effort.  He kicked hard, and Karen moaned.

Then suddenly, everything around Corey began to grow even larger -- a lot larger.  Karen wasn’t just having one orgasm; she was having multiples.  Knowing he could produce that reaction in his wife, Corey came himself.  Somehow, Karen felt it, and it added to her delight.

When it was done, Karen, all 83-foot-8 of her, lay basking for a few moments.  Then she withdrew her husband from herself.  He hung there, limp but smiling.

“So, am I big enough now?” she asked.

Too exhausted to talk, Corey simply shook his head, grinning.”

Karen smiled.  “You’re incorrigible,” she said.  “Well, let’s see what this does.”  She lifted him to her mouth and began to lick and, very gently, suck off the fluids covering her husband.  He erected again and came a second time, this time in her mouth.

Karen grew again.  Now 113-foot-9, she raised an enormous eyebrow to her husband.  “Well?”

Corey shook his head.  “Not … big … enough,” he said.

Karen gently shook her enormous head.  “Incorrigible,” she said.

On Corey and Karen’s first anniversary, Karl and Rosa arrived at the islan’s private airport.  The towering figure of their daughter, holding her husband, greeted them from the air.

After the greetings were exchanged, Rosa asked, “So, how tall are you now, honey?”

“One-hundred-seventy-seven-foot-ten,” Karen said.

“So, has the growing stopped?’ asked Karl.

“Well, slowed at least,” Karen said.  “The trust’s doctors tell me it may never completely stop.”  She beamed down at Corey.  “Seems I’m still madly in love with some guy.  As the love matures, more and more size locks in, so I stay bigger, but any sort of romance can still trigger another surge.”

Karl patted Corey on the shoulder.  “So, how are you doing?” the father-in-law asked.

“Great,” Corey said.  “There’s just one problem.”

“What’s that?” asked Karl.

Corey grinned up at Karen, who knew from his expression what he was about to say.

“She’s still not big enough,” Corey said.

Karen smiled down lovingly at her husband as she shook her colossal head.  "You are incorrigible," she said.