- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first of three parts of a long story.

THE FARTING GIANTESS

By SellCon2762

 

PART ONE: THE GIANT FARTING MENANCE

 

            “That stinks!” Megan giggled to herself as she fanned the area behind her ass. She had ripped a humongous fart! Her entire ass jiggled as hot, dense air shot out her anus and filled her room with the scent of rotten eggs and decaying beans. A small brown haze started forming behind her cheerleading-skirt covered bubble butt. Everywhere around her room stunk of the rotten stench that was emitting from his her behind, her big bowl of beans she had for breakfast had done her well, and her farts were as powerful and pungent as ever.

Megan Williams stood there as she leaned a little forward on her dresser while looking into her beautiful frame in the mirror. Megan was quite the gifted girl and had plenty to be proud of. She was a member of both the school swim team and the cheerleading squad and she took both commitments seriously. She also had a very well-formed body, with healthy-sized thighs and forearms; she was someone that no one wanted to mess with, even at a younger age. She had a youthful face with brown eyes and blond hair, curled up in a ponytail that hung on the back of her head. She was wearing her blue and white cheerleading uniform from school. The uniform had shrunk on her as she continued to grow up and now her skirt was much shorter than before. She stood at a full six feet in high, with white cotton panties covering her increasing bottom with the blue skirt barely covering it. On top, her blue cheerleader blouse appeared to be straining to contain her growing breasts in place. Her continuous exercise really did her good as her calves were now much larger and her legs more well-formed, even her stomach was getting close to having its own six-pack. She could easily kick her older brother’s ass if she wanted to, but she had other ideas.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

            A long, incredibly for her standards, fart emerged from the now warm panties that were underneath her blue skirt. It lasted nearly 20 seconds and took a whole lot of energy for her to push out. The fart also crossed a new threshold even for her as she was emitting noxious fumes and fog all throughout her room. She could see the mirror fog up from the intense rise in humidity and heat in the room, and then the atrocious smell started. It stunk like rotten eggs, but like no other fart she had ever released. The smell was thick, real thick and it was unbreathable, she began gagging and coughing like none other. As she left her bedroom she giggled as she saw the thick gas surround the blue globe on her desk. Megan had to vacate her incredibly smelly room as she departed for a trip with destiny at the Bay Area Chili-Eating Contest. Awaiting her there was her biggest competition in terms of ripping big smelly farts.



Christina Lopez’s stomach grumbled as she tried to settle it in preparation for the contest. In the Spring of Christina’s 19th year on Earth she was at the Presidio near the Golden Gate Bridge for the annual Bay Area Chili-Eating Contest. It was a mild spring afternoon as a stage had been set with the bay as a backdrop, there sat fifteen different people, Christina among them. It was very easy to determine who Christina was; she sat there in her new 7’6 height over the other participants, who by this point were well-aware of Christina and her “abilities.” Still, that didn’t stop the contest from wanting to gain some publicity with Christina engaged in a chili-eating contest, knowing very well what that food would do to her. Christina had biggest case of chronic flatulence, an extreme amount of farts in length, strength and overall power, not to mention the smell. There wasn’t anything particularly unique about her digestive system, other than its overall size which was much larger. It’s just that it was very productive and the juices that would digest her intake of food created the most noxious amounts of flatulence that had ever been recorded. Everything about the 19-year old’s flatulence was epic and was something had caused many people to suffer in her presence. Right now, as she got ready to eat bowl after bowl of chili in her now-emptied stomach, the suffering was only a matter of time.

She was just past 19 years of age and only weeks away from graduating from high school where she had already accepted a scholarship to play at Stanford for basketball and volleyball, using her remarkable height of 7’6. Also running for her school’s track and field team, she was very much an athletic female, one with great skills in her sports and impressive physical assets to guide her way. Of course, there was on asset she was known for the most, as many of her sporting events had been gassed out from her large eating that helped to produce her high amount of energy, and flatulence. She sat there in her seat, with her butt squeezing the chair for all the space it was worth, it wasn’t her fault of course; it was just the way she was. Her new frame included a slightly larger pair of breasts, nearing the E Cup range and an even larger ass, which had become a bit more muscular. Her butt, well that was as massive as ever, the size of bowling balls, a couple of them pushing against the tight fabric co her blue jeans. Every bit of her ass’s curvature was shown with her blue jeans, which were stretched to their very limit, and that was before her farting. Christina would get new clothes every so often, sometimes because of her continuous growth and other times because of her massive farts, which practically destroyed some of her pants. Both assets would look humongous on a lesser sized female, but on Christina they were rather proportional to the rest of her body. Her E cups strained the fabric of the shirt she wore, but didn’t appear too top heavy for it to look ridiculous.

She towered over everyone and was a sight to behold at 7’4. Her cheerful face was a sight that comforted the people who knew her best. Her head was covered with long-flowing jet black hair that reached her shoulders. Sometimes she would wear it into a ponytail, but on this day she did not. Most people only reached the top of her breasts and few could get to her chin. She was already a giant in her own right and she could count one hand the number of females who were taller than her. On top of all that, she was now about 340 pounds in weight, giving the folded metal chair some trouble and her chest body had gotten a bit more muscular too. Her weight was massive, but again, the proportion was well-defined with a mix of muscles and fat that gave her a curvaceous appearance while giving her the strength of a powerhouse. But all that did not compare to her digestive system, which was the largest powerhouse of them all, it was a complicated machine that had been studied by several scientists and looked into very closely with little understanding of how it seemed to work. The bowels of this girl had been working on overdrive for years, giving her larger farts and more massive dumps and with a larger intake of food through the years with her growth, everything was heading up.

Sitting three chairs from her was Megan, a 6-foot 18-year old who was wearing a cheerleader’s outfit that covered her well-defined body with blond hair that was curled up into a ponytail. As expected, she was a cheerleader in high school and a member of the swim team and had ripe muscles and a pair of D cup breasts, a dream for anyone who liked females. Her uniform consisted of a blue top that barely contained her mummeries and blue and white skirt that barely contained the white panted bottom of her ass, an ass that Tim used to be in love with. She had entered the contest in an attempt to challenge Christina, who she had blamed for making her brother’s farts as deadly as they now were. Tim, a 20-year old college student studying gastrology at the University of California-Berkeley was Christina’s boyfriend, and the proud recipient of her gassy bowels. He stood there with great pride wearing a blue t-shirt and a pair of khaki jeans, trying to hide the massive erection he held in anticipation of the devastation his girlfriend would cause. At 5’6, the top of his brown haired head reached the mouth of his sister in height and the breasts of Christina; he had a great view of his girlfriend from several vantage points.

Tim also had a thing for farting; his sister had started him on it years ago as she had devastating farts for a girl her age. Yes, it was very weird what he would do, sniffing his sister’s farts, but once he discovered Christina when she came in for a visit to the labs at Berkeley last year to investigate her farts, he got hooked and the two became a couple. Tim would often get his face in between Christina’s buttcheeks and inhale her unholy farts out of her holy anus, getting a strong whiff of the power his girlfriend’s gas. The more he got used to the power, which would knock him out occasionally, the more he became gassy himself. Eventually, he began to outclass his sister in passing gas, and Megan herself was only outclassed by Christina, and it wasn’t even close.

Back to the contest, Megan wanted to get back at Tim, but every time she tried, it backfired on her. One momentous Mexican dinner at her family’s house during Tim’s Spring Break had evacuated her family out as Tim started releasing one powerful fart after another. Their parents were now wondering if Megan was really the problem farter of the family or not, but both ways, Tim’s flatulent bursts were now outclassing Megan’s in every aspect possible and the contest wasn’t even close. She sat there with an empty stomach awaiting her first bowl of chili, wanting to regain a sense of honor for herself. Christina could only smile as she looked over at Megan; it was no contest who was going to win the chili-eating contest. Most of the participants were there just for the chili, they had heard enough about Christina and were willing to opt out of the contest early to avoid being on the receiving end of some of Christina’s farts, even a few gas masks had been offered to the judges in anticipation.

Tim looked on as his girlfriend sat there in her seat wearing a pair of extra tight blue jeans around her thick legs and large ass, along with a red and white striped shirt that was also tight around her chest. The chili came in different arrangements, but all kept some proportion of spices, cheese, onions, and beans, lots of beans. As the whistle was sounded Christina took her spoon and started devouring the creamy concoction of chili that was being brought up in front of her. In only three minutes, Christina had finished her first bowl of beans and was ready to start her second. In the next ten minutes the audience watched in amazement as Christina continued to gobble through her chili as if it were nothing. Fifteen minutes in and she was on her sixth bowl of chili, chugging it down with plenty of water, all those spices and beans were given her stomach quite an interesting challenge trying to digest the remnants of what she was giving in. Slowly, the other participants, who were starting to get full themselves, could hear the rumbling going on inside of her belly. It sounded like thunder as her stomach was pounding on the vast amounts of chili that it was processing. Soon, she would have to burst, but not as soon enough as Megan, who had just finished her fourth bowl of chili. As soon as she was done with it, she leaned her ass over in the direction of Christina and started letting loose a powerful fart of her own, shaking her seat and causing a stink on stage. PPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

“Oh…..excuse me.” Megan said with a cute voice as she felt the strong butt blast blow out from within her white panties and her blue cheerleader skirt. The raunchy smell of her digested beans filled the stage with an insane odor that caused the participants around her to gag and cough under the atrocious odor of her farts. Even though she was only the third worst farter in the world, her gas was still much stronger than most other people’s. After two people were helped off stage, the contest was allowed to continue as Christina continued on her seventh bowl. Another fifteen minutes passed and Tim and a few other observers continued to watch as another two participants had left from full stomach. Megan was finishing up her sixth bowl of chili and Christina was now on her eleventh. Another loud popping noise could be heard as Megan let loose a strong ten-second blaster from her ass. BBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!

Again, the unholy stench of her fart had flowed through the area and the judge was on his knees sweating from the atrocious odor that was radiating out of the 18-year old’s skirted behind. Megan was waving the air around her as the smell of rotten eggs began to flow into her nostrils. These were two of her bigger farts that she’s had for a while and she was quite proud of her creation, but Christina was less than impressed, it felt like someone was inside her stomach, poking their finger all around the exterior of her belly as the pain from the growing gas bubble continued to increase as her gas was building up, it was only a matter of time. Another fifteen minutes went by and Megan was done after eating nine bowls of chili, her stomach was at the max and she was getting ready to blow another one out. Christina was still working on her chili, now her twentieth bowl. She was already the winner of the contest, but she wanted to continue working on the chili. Since the stage was now vacated with the exception of the two girls, Megan had gotten up from her seat and started walking over to Christina. She pointed her skirted behind over toward Christina and started to unleash what was quite possibly her deadliest fart. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!

“Whoops…too much chili!” Megan giggled as she felt her extra-long SBD flow out of her ass and straight in Christina’s direction. The smell of this fart was unbelievable; it stunk of a dozen rotten eggs all in the same place with an extra helping of shit. It flowed throughout the stage and made Christina tear a little as she started losing a little oxygen. Still, she breathed in the gassy odor and continued on eating her chili as if there was not much else. The power of the SBD had reached the other observers in the audience and all of them but Tim were impressed by the power of the fart that Megan had released. It was another ten minutes as Christina wrapped up her 21st, 22nd, and 23rd bowls of chili. She wasn’t completely finished, but she felt it was now her turn to let loose a fart from her butt canon. Megan had sat back down in her seat as she soaked in the killer SBD that she had laid. Christina then pointed her tight blue-jean covered ass in her direction and started to grunt as she felt her sphincter open up. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

It sounded like a whoopee cushion going off, only if the whoopee cushion was ten feet in diameter and being released by a dozen people however. The sound was strong enough to vibrate all the chairs on the stage and blow a powerful yellow wind in Megan’s direction. The smell was out of this world, of course it would be for Christina, but this was rather impressive even for her standards. The smell of onions, cheese and beans filled the air as Christina pushed out this 30-second fart. The smell was powerful enough to burn up the nostrils of both Christina and Megan and both started to cough from the deadly odor that was emitting itself from Christina’s bottom. But it was the ever-growing power of the fart that did Megan in. As the fart was being released, it grew stronger and its coverage expanded to include not just the stage but the area surrounding it. Soon, Megan had breathed in too much of the sulfur and the methane that she couldn’t take in anymore. She fell to the stage as Christina started to pinch her nose from the atrocious odor of her fart.

“Ewww…I didn’t think it would be that bad!” Christina said out as she looked at the only other person still standing in the audience, Tim.

“What did you think would happen when you ate 20 bowls of chili?”

“Correction, it will be more than 20 bowls, I’m still a little hungry, I’m going to eat your sister’s bowl and see if I can get myself a little more before we wrap up here. I’ll let your sister hang around here on the floor for a little….jeez it reeks up here. I mean…damn that was horrible!” Christina said as she walked over to Megan’s half-empty bowl of chili and started to finish it. In addition, she ate a few more bowls, equating out to 30 bowls of chili, a new personal record for her, it would almost most likely lead to a personal record of farts too. But for now she didn’t release any other farts there at the stage, but she didn’t have to, despite the cool breezes coming off the ocean the hang time of the fart was still impressive and it hung over the area for about 30 minutes, allowing Christina to bask in the warmth of her potent fart.

“Too much chili…Megan you know nothing about ‘too much chili.” Christina said as she finished her 30th bowl of the chili while standing over Megan’s still lifeless body. Her stomach was bubbling even more as it continued to process the chili, this would be a very long afternoon.

Following the contest, Megan had gotten back her consciences as the three made it back to Section 26, which was a part of the CIA’s operations on the West Coast of the United States. Christina had spent all of her life in the underground complex beneath Telegraph Hill in San Francisco with her parents, who were both agents of Section 26, working under the authority of Captain Frank Parker. Christina’s mother was killed when she was eight during a mission and her father Bill and Parker took over as the two who looked after the budding Christina. Christina, Tim and Megan rode down the elevator that linked a house, which served as the secret entrance to the complex, with the underground complex itself, which sprawled a ways in each direction. The complex, which was originally a military base during World War II, in the event that the Japanese would have invaded San Fran, was converted to Section 26’s needs in the 1980s where Bill was among the first agents. With that privilege, he was able to have his daughter live with him. As they descended, there was a loud rumbling noise that crested into great blast that could originate from only one person. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

A bright yellow fog enveloped the elevator car in only a second as Christina had torn open her asshole with a brand-new, 15-second devious blast of chili bean-infested flatulence. The strong noise had rattled the eardrums of both Tim and Megan as they gagged from the powerful stench that filled the car in the same record time. Christina laughed up above the heads of her boyfriend and his sister as the elevator reached the bottom and opened up. Megan ran out as quickly as she could as she tried to get some fresher air, Tim could only look up at his bubbling girlfriend with pride and admiration.

“That was awesome.” Tim said in a subdued voice as the two got off the elevator with a wave of her yellow beany gas flowing out and into the hallway. The Section 26 fumigators turned on the spot and began to filter the gas through a system that cleaned the air. Of course, as with most things that involved Christina’s flatulence, it wasn’t enough. Luckily, this was the federal government, so funding was made available that secured equipment that would handle Christina’s gas. Her farts were severe enough to ensue several safeguards for the other agents who lived in the complex, and occasionally Christina herself. Sure, when the fumigators were devised two years ago, they were enough to handle Christina’s superior farts, but as she has grown up, the potency of her gas had quadrupled, which meant that while the fumigators worked, the powerful stench of her farts was still heavy, and worse, with the fumigators on full blast, the deadliest of Christina’s farts would smell as bad as Megan’s on a bad day without the fumigators. Christina could only giggle as she saw her creation spread out through the interior hallway of the underground complex. Christina’s gas had the unique ability to spread and conquer new air in the vicinity of her own gas. This gave her farts an extra boost of their already prolonged hang times. Rooms would often stink for hours after a single gastric explosion from Christina’s bowels.

“I love you Timmy.” Christina said as she lowered her head and kissed her boyfriend, giving them a pure moment of love. Just the thought of this beautiful girl’s breasts in front of Tim was enough to give any sane guy a boner, but the potent stench of Christina’s gas made it much better.

“I love you too Christina…my love, my sweet, with your farts as strong as ever.” Tim said as he took in another whiff of Christina’s potent butt blasts.

“Oh yeah…and just think, they are gonna be bad for a good while…after last year’s contest I had broken most of my former records, up to that point of course, and took a nice Class 4 shit…the way my stomach’s growling with all that extra chili inside, the toilet may not be able to handle what I got for it this time.” Christina laughed as she walked off toward Megan, trying to get her back so that she didn’t wander off too much. And Christina was right…after last year’s contest; she farted a then-record 135 times that day with farts that regularly crossed 70 on the CFI scale. Section 26 was evacuated for a few hours as Christina cleared out the complex and then preceded with a monster-sized Class 4 dump. Her dumps were things of legends, even with the larger modified toilets that Section 26 had installed for Christina’s own private bathrooms, she was clogging up the toilets at the tune of one to two times a week, it would take a special maintenance crew, paid hazardly, to clean up the mess.

After checking the various rooms of the complex, she found Megan inside the Research and Development room. The R&D department had been behind many of the innovations that made life bearable for those in Section 26 with Christina’s gas. With the science-lab looking room that had various gadgets and formulas, they had a whole section of the room that was devoted to dealing with Christina’s gas. Of course, the one formula they couldn’t create, or hadn’t been able to create, was the most important, the one that would get rid of her gas. Her digestive system was just too powerful for anti-gas medication to even work, even in large quantities. She had drunk an entire vial of Gas-X before, and then proceeded to rip a strong, vibrating, stinky fart afterwards with no effect. As Christina saw Megan inside, she could already gather what she was doing.

“You’re not going to find it.” Christina asserted as Megan looked back and saw Christina standing there as menacing as possible with her hands over her hips.

“Find what?” Megan said with a false sense of truthfulness.

“My gas is produced from within…it’s all natural, it’s all me. There is nothing there that makes it worse.” Christina said as she saw the look on Megan’s face, her motive had been caught.

“I thought there was something in here that would amplify your farts….” Megan said, referring to the often-mentioned formula that did enhance Christina’s farts at times, but there was one important detail.

“Yeah…my farts. The formula would go through you with no effect, while for me…well…let’s just say that this would smell even worse.” Christina said with a laugh as Megan looked on with curiosity. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! Megan could hear what sounded like air coming out of a balloon, which crescendoed into a hissing noise that burned Christina’s panties as a torrent of gas blew out of her ass and inflated the seat of her pants while the gas particles awaited in turns to leave through the seams of her blue pants. There was too much gas to leave at once, the particles had to wait, this chili-induced gas was going to be epic!

“Oh God!” Megan said in horror as she placed her hands over her mouth and began to breathe in the raunchy stench from the 15-second SBD that Christina had produced. Another plume of yellow gas began to circle around the room as Megan gagged to the stench that was coming from Christina. Each one of Christina’s farts, only three since the chili-eating contest, with many still on the way, was leagues ahead of Megan’s worst, but enough about that, this fart was a flesh-eater. Even Christina was dismayed by the dread that hung over with the pungent odor of her fart. It reeked of raw rotten eggs that had the digested bean and onion aftertaste with it. The fart cleared the room out in only seconds as it was being pushed out with a fiery passion out of Christina’s behind. Megan coughed as she tried to muscle her way through putting up with the fart. She looked over at the vial with the brown liquid in it, which held the formula that enhanced her farts. Next to it, she saw another vial with a pink liquid in it, she wondered about it.

“What’s in there?” Megan asked as she tried to wave the yellow fog around her, holding her hand over her mouth and nose and protest. Christina, without coughing or holding anything up to her face, walked over to the liquid and looked at it with curiosity, she had never seen it before.

“Maybe it’s the next stage in farting, I had been told that they were producing something that could be used in even worst conditions, perhaps something that could be used for terrorist purposes. I hear the CIA has been talking with Parker about using me to gas out some caves overseas, or something like that.” Christina said with a giggle as she thought about that thought. True enough, her gas had been classified as a biological weapon in some respect, the first humanly-produced weapon in existence. There had been talks of investigating the bowels of the 19-year old to discover what made the digestive process so fierce and the aftereffects so severe. In experiment was conducted last year where three scientists and Bill were shrunk using magic inside the anus of Christina to investigate her farts from a much closer vantage point, with devices and recording instruments that helped in the study, but more on that later. The experiment would prove fatal for one of the scientists and near-fatal for Bill. Circumstances arose during that experiment that left Bill unprotected from the worst of Christina’s farts while shrunk within her ass and he became dependent on the farts afterwards. His lungs were physically altered so that he had to breathe in a fart from Christina up to every four hours constantly or his lungs would stop functioning. Largely for this reason, Christina’s farting was kept at its peak condition afterwards, to keep Bill alive, who could only breathe in the flatulence from his daughter.

“It would certainly work…but why use something even more potent than what you have already. Isn’t that overkill?”

“Yeah I guess so, but not when you really want your enemies dead…I suppose this could make my farts truly deadly. They are only somewhat deadly, and only after eating beans for seven days could I produce a real fart, without any help, that can kill, and it’s not likely I will eat that many beans again…” Christina said as she felt another rumble in her stomach. She thought about releasing that fart, but decided to keep it in a little more to allow it to ferment in her stomach even more.

“What…you gotta fart again?” Megan asked as she started to think about those two potions on the table. They wouldn’t do much for her, or at least Christina claimed, but maybe she could still use them to her advantage.

“Why don’t you drink both of those?” Megan said to Christina who looked at her with a WTF look. Indeed, what was Megan thinking?

“I’m in a more friendly mood…with all that chili you ate, and with the original farting potion, and the second farting potion, let’s see how bad your farts can really get.” Megan said with a sly smile on her face, Christina still wasn’t sure whether or not to believe her.

“You gotta be serious…a few minutes ago; you were looking for ways to make your farts worse…now you want me to make my farts worse?”

“That’s right.” Megan said with conviction. Of course, this was Megan we were talking about; she had another purpose behind her idea. She was going to leave Section 26 and head back home and leave Christina with Tim. Her hope was that Christina could produce a strong enough fart to kill both herself and her brother, or at least Christina; she wasn’t keen on killing her brother as she hoped that he would leave. These ideas were still random and she had to think it through a little more, but there wasn’t time for that. However, if Christina were to gas herself to death with uber-powerful farts, then she could work on getting back at Tim.

“You want me to…down both of those vials, right?”

“Duh…yes, how many times do I have to tell you, drink both of them…let’s see how bad you can get, you know you want to.” Megan had stroked the fires of Christina’s curiosity. Christina did want to push the envelope further and further, it was just a part of who she was. She loved her massive farts and the effects they had on people. She didn’t want to impact people for a long period of time, but every now and then she loved to inflict her raunchy butt blasts at others, just to show her power. She already had the size of one of the most powerful and tallest females in the world, and her farting just added to that power. She looked at both of those vials with her brown eyes and the fates of all changed forever in an instant, she agreed to Megan’s proposal.

“Alright Megan…I’ll drink both, and then you better get away.” Christina said with a smile, just knowing how strong her farts were about to become. Megan smiled just as well, as she saw her plan coming to fruition. Christina first took the brown vial and downed it a couple of seconds. Already, she could feel the chemical breaking down within her, adding what was considered an insane amount of new bacteria that would break down her chili even more and give her far more potent gas. She then looked at the pink liquid, thinking that it was this super-fart drug and she opened her mouth and began to sallow the substance down. It tasted very much like Pepto-Bismol, and it had a similar composition and color. As the liquid poured down her throat, she felt a bit funny, at which point she looked over at Megan who was smiling with her eyes beaming with pride, Christina had felt like she had been tricked.

“You bitch…you think that giving me anti-gas medicine is going to help….whoa….I’m not feeling to well…” Christina said as she placed her left hand on the table to balance herself, she was starting to feel funny. She felt the digestive juices within her stomach gargle as a rush of gas started to push to her anus. She lifted her right leg up slightly off the ground and bended it out backwards as she grunted with the immense feeling of pain she suddenly had. Megan knew that she had unleashed the beast of Christina’s gas and she started to back away as Christina struggled to fight the gas from within her. In the next few seconds, scores of gas met up at her anus and she felt the need to pass gas, major gas.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

A terrible fart, in terms of its size and power and stench roared its way out through Christina’s tight blue jeans as she started to feel relief as she released this monster, 30-second blaster out from her ass into the still flatulent-laden room. The various vials and glasses on the table next to her started to vibrate as the fart had the power of a median-sized earthquake; it was a powerful fart which had enough of a strong noise to momentarily make Megan deaf. Green, Christina-produced fart gas started to pour out of her ass with a toxic odor that had brought Megan to her knees on the ground, complaining about the stench. It was as if a large pile of rotten eggs had been set on fire in that room, allowed to simmer in a scorching heat that allowed the foul smells to float freely around the room, and the complex as it were. Even Tim, in the bedroom waiting for Christina had thought that Christina was unleashing her dump on the toilet now. The whole of the complex started to smell like the toilet bowl that Christina was using. Christina gagged profoundly as the smell was overtaking her and her eyes were watering and she was sweating from the rapid rise in temperature. Megan had already collapsed on the floor for a lack of oxygen as the fart was dying down to its final sputter. It was a grand fart, easily in Christina’s Top-10 of all time, and given that the Top 50 farts on Earth had been produced by her, that was an accomplishment. As the fart was finished, she started to breathe a sigh of relief as she tried to comprehend the massive fart she had just cut. She looked around and saw green and yellow gas floating about the air with a terrible density.

“That chili is gonna kill me…but it looks like Megan has suffered for her mistake…should of have told her that Pepto does nothing for my body, let’s see if Tim is okay….whoa….what the….” Christina fell to the floor and started to clutch her stomach as it was in pain again, she was feeling more gas coming, but there was another feeling going on within her, something she couldn’t describe, since she had never had it before. As she breathed in more of her devious gas, she began to get disoriented, a bit off-balanced as the pain that was inflicting her radiated throughout her entire body. As it has been stated, there was no way of knowing what she was feeling or what was going on, maybe Megan knew something else about that pink liquid, or maybe she knew nothing about it. All that changed as Christina closed her eyes for a brief second and felt the pain going away, then she started to feel the touch of concrete, glass, wood and air as her body was doing something very radical, something she had been familiar with but not on this scale, she was growing.

The growth took about 15 seconds and it took Christina that same amount of time to comprehend what was going on. She broke through the Section 26 complex and upward through the role of houses that formed the outer layer of the complex. Once she had broken through the houses, she continued to gain altitude. The scene in the Telegraph Hill neighborhood in the late afternoon was a bright one with sunshine breaking through some clouds that had hung over the Bay Area. Suddenly, the site of picturesque Victorian houses was altered with the sight of a massive Hispanic girl rising through the air and the sound of destruction taking place beneath her feet. Her tight blue jeans and red and white shirt remained intact, but the girl underneath them was suddenly much larger, Christina had risen in height to 100 feet in height. The whole experience was as confusing for Christina as it could have been, after 15 seconds of feeling rock and steel go against her strong body, with little ill effect, she was now outdoors and Megan and Tim were not to be seen.

“Oh boy.” Christina said as she started to adjust her eyes to the sudden sight in front of her. Her feet remained buried underneath the ground as she could feel what felt like hallways or rooms that were meshed up with her white size 14 (normally) Nike tennis shoes. She scanned the area around her, she was about three stories higher than most of the houses, and at the height of the other median-sized apartment buildings. To her right, the peak of Telegraph Hill and Coit Tower rose above her, she was much bigger, but she wasn’t the tallest sight in the area. Still, the sight of a massive girl had started to gain the attention of those around her. As she was still trying to comprehend everything, she realized that Megan and more importantly Tim were still down where her feet were. She picked up her right foot and made her first footfall as a giantess, shaking the concrete road with a powerful vibration that rattled the nearby buildings, though not enough to damage any of them, this was San Francisco after all, she would need more to shake the foundations of the buildings. She then took her left foot and took it out of the complex and joined it with her right foot on the street. Cars beneath her feet were destroyed as she turned back down and started to look toward the gaping hole where the complex was.

“Captain Parker is not going to be pleased.” She said in a loud powerful voice. She had just noticed the vibrating noise her voice made as she looked down to see if she could locate Tim and Megan. After a quick pan she couldn’t see them, but she heard the noise of screaming come from down there. Taking her hand down one of the corridors, she felt something craw onto her hand, it felt like Tim, and something else. She took the hand out from the corridor and back up into the air as Tim started to look around as he rose higher into the air in the palm of his girlfriend’s hand. Lying down on the palm next to Tim’s standing body was Megan, still passed out from Christina’s last fart. Down below, a green haze slowly emitted itself out from the gaping hole, her strong fart was making a run for the outside world, but it wouldn’t last too much longer. Meanwhile, Tim was coming face to face with Christina Lopez for the first time. Christina’s head was a couple of feet higher than Tim’s entire body and it looked as radiant as ever as Tim was awestruck at the sight of his girlfriend, larger than life. As the two looked at each other, Tim broke the silence by asking, in a shouting voice.

“What happened?!” His voice was actually a little too loud for Christina to hear, but her’s echoed throughout Tim’s body even more.

“Not sure.” She said in a quiet, but still echoing voice, giggling at the end of her statement. She continued to acquaint herself with the surroundings; she was at the intersection of Filbert Street and Stockton Street. To the west rose the high rises of the North Beach neighborhood and Russian Hill further out. To the north, she could see over the hill and down toward Pier 39 and San Francisco Bay. To the east was Coit Tower, still towering over her at the moment, and to the south, was the high-rises of Downtown and Chinatown. Down below her was Washington Square Park with Christina as tall as the nearby St. Peter and Paul Cathedral.

“Well…you sure have more of a bird’s eye view of the city…and a following I might add.” Tim looked down below at the crowd that was descending before Christina’s feet.

“How tall do you think I am?” She asked with her voice booming in Tim’s ears.

“Not sure….but you seem to be gaining an audience.” That audience was able to give Tim some time to calculate. The people on the streets weren’t any taller than the bottom of her pants legs. As they gazed up the body of the tight blue-jeaned body that was Christina, they saw her budging buttocks hanging in the air about 50 feet up, which was about five stories in the air. Each of her butt cheeks were larger than houses and was round and full as ever before. Higher up, her E cup breasts protruded out at about the seventh story level, as they were about larger than a person each. Tim could be buried in her cleavage and never know it. By the time she was done, the nearby people were only as tall as the top of her tennis shoes. Slowly, looking down, she headed toward the park. She picked up her right foot and walked over a gathering of people to land in the center of Washington Square Park. A grumbling noise could be heard throughout the park as she looked down and saw the crowd that had gathered at her presence had shrunk even more.

“Uh oh…I feel a nice one coming!” She laughed as she stood there in the park, with the top of the spires of the nearby church now at the level with her ass, her large juicy ass that was now loading what was about to be the biggest fart ever. Tim looked around and saw that the growing crowd, curious as to the giant girl in their park was looking up in awe at the Hispanic beauty. They had no clue what was about to happen. Christina looked at Tim and told him that she had to let go so that she could clutch her stomach, she asked if there was a place she could put him.

“Wait a minute…fart while at that size…what would happen?” Tim asked as he started thinking about his girlfriend, the monster farter she was, letting one rip at this size. Still, the pressure at her sphincter was getting bigger and when she had to release the pressure she would do it. Christina was not shy about farting in public, as she had demonstrated before. Originally, she was embarrassed by her bigger farts while growing up, but by middle school and on she embraced her power and began using it more and more, while improving on the potency of her primary weapon. Now, she was going to discharge it on a far larger caliber.

“Not sure…but the world is about to find out!” She said with a growing amount of enthusiasm. Tim then brought up another idea of his, something that he had thought of for a while, but only now had the opportunity to try out.

“Yes…and this may sound weird…but I’ve always fantasized about a giant you…and envied your father for being inside your butt….”

“No Tim…I’m not killing you!” Christina commanded as the crowd looked with interest in the conversation.

“Well…how about your back pocket?”

“Yeah…but I’m about to fart!” Christina said, with a bit of urgency and noise. The crowd below her started to get worried as they were unsure about a giantess’ farts, let along Christina’s. Tim shook his head and stated that it would be no worse than getting face farted by Christina, and she went ahead with his request. His body was able to fit in the warm confines of Christina’s right back pocket. He could smell the reeking odor of Christina’s previous farts and knew that he was in for the blast of his life. He could feel the powerful buttcheek, so large and dominate; he knew that he had found a home. This home was not as comfortable as he would have wanted it to be however. He was sweating up a storm and his body really was pinned to her ass with the thick denim fabric pushing him against the denim covering of her ass. If it were any consultation, he was not facing her butthole directly.

“Are you okay Tim?” Christina asked her boyfriend, who responded yes back to her, even with his voice muffled by her jeans.

“Okay then…brace yourself!” Christina cried out as she began channeling in her inner gases and bringing the gas to her anus for final expulsion. She had never tried out a fart at this scale, so she was a bit unsure if she should try it out or not…but Christina wasn’t a quitter and the gas pangs had impacted her for a few minutes up to this point, she had to relieve herself. She grunted her face and concentrated on the crowd below her as she smiled. She shifted her weight onto her right foot as it pushed into the ground. Raising her left foot just a little off the ground, she began to open up her sphincter and introduce the world to a new reality of smell. Then a powerful noise began to be heard, like that of a million tubas playing at the same time, Christina, as a giantess, was breaking wind.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

For the world’s first giant fart, it was a blue-ribbon winner. It was an explosion; it had the feel and the power of one. Her massive buttocks quivered as the 40-second blast continued to blow out from her enlarged asshole. The explosion of a fart was like a small bomb going off in the neighborhood, rattling everything within site and ringing the church bells of the nearby church. San Franciscans had not seen an explosion or destruction of this nature since the 1906 earthquake. The fart was a terrible stinker that spewed a toxic green fog throughout the park. Trees in the park started to die as this windy fart carried on. The trees were blowing with the force of a hurricane that had swept through the city and trash cans and small objects were hurled into the wind down the street as they were picked up by the fecal winds of her fart. The windows of the nearby church were shattered underneath the deafening noise that had come out from her fart. And then there was the ungodly stench that came out of her ass. People throughout the park began passing out as they were assaulted with a blinding hot wind that had the smell of a shit. While the fart was a powerful explosion from five stories high, another flume of green gas came flying down Christina’s pant leg and out from underneath her pants, reinforcing the toxic gas to those on the ground. As the fart continued, it went from an explosion into that of a wet explosion, it was becoming a wet fart and the smell of shit was only amplified as she continued her gaseous blast into the air. The wet power of the fart made it smell like a baby’s diaper that was caught on fire, creating a noxious smell as if there ever were one.

The people on the streets began to panic as they heard this ground-shaking explosion of a fart rupture from above them and the cloud of green gas cascading down to street level. Christina was well known with gassing out entire corridors, let alone rooms, and this fart was going to have a tremendous range. Starting from the intersection of Gilbert and Stockton, the fart grew in power as it went up and down the streets in each direction. The scene was similar to that of the World Trade Center towers coming down with billows of cloud and debris going after the people running away, only it was flatulence coming from Christina that wilted every tree and killed all the grass that it came into contact with, this was a monster fart beyond belief. The cloudy wind of fart gas continued for about five blocks in each direction before it began to die down in intensity, but those caught underneath it were either knocked out unconscious, or conscious but breathing very badly. They could taste the shit and rotten eggs in their mouths, and it was an ungodly smell and an ungodly taste and it forced numerous people to vomit with the burning eyes and hacking coughs.

At Tim’s level, he could feel the fabric of Christina’s blue jeans heat up like a supernova as the fart was being blasted at his face. He could feel the burns marks form on his face as the smell of rotten eggs engulfed his every being, he was being marked by Christina, again. His entire body was vibrating with the force of a 10-pointer that shook his mind around. To him, the experience was more than just breathing in his girlfriend’s farts like in the past, it was experiencing her farts; it was becoming one with them. As the fart went into its wet phase, he could feel small droplets form in the pocket that had originated in her bowels. He was feeling her liquid shit as the fart continued to roar its way out of her pants. As the fart died down, Tim could breathe in nothing but his girlfriend’s gas, he was starting to worry that he might end up like Bill, as he couldn’t find any oxygen. He was coughing and screaming as he pounded on the buttcheek of his giant girlfriend, but she couldn’t hear him or feel his hand pounding on the wall of her pants. She was too busy concentrating on her next masterpiece, a 15-second long SBD.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

“Whoa! That one is gonnnnna reek!” Christina said jubilantly as she began waving the air behind her butt. She could feel the burning air as she pushed out her first monster-sized SBD. This was a rotten-egg fart, one that carried the over 1% hydrogen sulfide in its composition. Unlike the previous fart, it was as hot as molten lava, and in a very literal sense. The burning fart left an impressionable red flash across Tim’s face as he tried to back away from the seat of Christina’s pants. True, he wasn’t right next to Christina’s asshole, but he might as well have been there. The burning fart roared its way out of her asshole and went up her pants and down and it was from this vantage point that Tim could feel the burn against his face, the sulfuric burn that was akin to a chemical burn. He had remembered the fart that she had released on Friday night of the week-long bean feast, this was more painful. The truth was, there was simply more gas. Just because Christina was larger, didn’t mean that the fart was made up of the same chemicals and components. Her larger body simply meant that there were larger quantities of her killer gas to spew around.

The yellow fart gas burned through the area with a quicker speed that the previous fart and it began to cover more space. This was a Christina SBD after all, and their power was legendary. She could clear out half her high school with one of these, and she had done so in the past, so it was only a matter of time before the entire northeast section of San Francisco could be fogged in by the horrendous stench of this fart. Up and down the blocks for nearly a 10-block radius of her position, the silent-but-deadly fart fogged up all windows, turned up the heat by 20 degrees and fouled everything in the water supply and in people’s homes. For those who were inside their homes within the 10-block radius of Washington Square Park, they felt the temperature rise inside their homes and then saw the windows fog up as yellow gas seeped in from the outside cracks and holes and into their home, contaminating everything with Christina’s flatulent wind and blinding those inside. The toilets were getting well-used from people throwing up inside them as they found their nearest piece of clothing to cover their mouths from the nasty rotten-egg smelling SBD they were smelling. They were not yet aware of what was causing the gas, but as soon as they opened the door and saw the giant female laughing toward the intersection of Gilbert and Stockton, basking in the fart gas.

“Excuse me…..” BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTT!!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Two more chili-powered farts roared their way out of Christina’s behind as she laughed from her previous two farts. She waved the air around from behind her butt as more green and brown gas started to flow from her position and down the streets of the city. Again, the coverage of her farts were growing even stronger and moving even closer. The tourists as Fisherman’s Pier and Pier 39 were now feeling the strong, hot wind of Christina’s farting as it roared down the streets and across to the pier. The blue skies around the bay started to get a weirder color as it interacted with Christina’s fart gas at the edges. Again, the gas flowed into thousands of people’s homes, and since San Francisco was among the densest locations in the country, even those four farts from Christina could wreak havoc on more people than if she were to let those bombs off in a smaller town. These last two farts again were raucous rumbliers that sounded to Christina like a helicopter taking off, and to the others down on street level, like something much louder, it was like a gigantic thunderstorm had taken place in Northeast San Francisco and that the people were being bogged down by the fecal winds of a giant 19-year old. As the farts had subsided, Christina waved the back of her butt to fend more of her deadly gas in the direction toward the west. With every movement of her right hand, what seemed like tons of gas, coming from this 405-ton girl, was being spread across more blocks of the city. In the matter of only a few minutes, Christina was quickly gassing out half the town. The clouds were being blocked out and in the zone closest to Christina’s position, the sun was almost completely out, with a deep haze of yellow and green hanging around, everything smelled like it was in the deepest asscrack of Christina’s butt, and by this point, the city was starting to take notice of who was doing all of this. Captain Parker, out on the Embarcadero had heard the commotion and started to notice a strange, but familiar smell, but it was this phone call that first brought his attention to what was going on.

“Parker here…what’s up?” Captain Parker, the veteran leader of Section 26 in his late 50s, answered an anonymous cell phone call that was received on his end as he was walking past the Ferry Building at the foot of Market Street and the Embarcadero. The sky above him, which had been blue for that afternoon, was slowly turning a bit more brown and green and it was a bazaar shade of colors that he had never seen in the clouds.

“We have a BIG problem…sir…it’s Christina.” Parker had recognized the voice as one of the other Section 26 agents who was in the North Beach neighborhood as he was near the location of Section 26. He began to describe the terrible conditions in the area. Christina remained standing as she continued to wave the air around her butt, pushing the toxic gas further around the area. The most intense patch of her gas pushed up both Telegraph Hill to the east and Russian Hill to the west and north toward the bay and Fisherman’s Wharf. To the south, the gas was heading with a green and brown cloud toward Chinatown. The sound of the agent’s voice indicated that breathing was difficult, sure he had been used to Christina’s farting, but nothing like this. In his area, the sun had been blocked out with the green and brown gas that hung over at street level. Now he knew what it was like to be in Christina’s bedroom, simmering in her gas that could hang over for an extended period of time. It was like a war zone down there on the street as the agent was trying to breathing in the copious, beyond copious, amounts of flatulence that hung over. It was a thick, hot and humid gas that flowed throughout the area. Up above, Christina was still looking down and amazed at the site of her gas as it spread throughout the area.

“God…look at what chili does to me…and the best part is…I’m only getting started….” PPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Christina began laughing as she pushed out yet another batch of her rotten egg gas into the air. The onions from the chili were ever present in this latest fart that burned out of her asshole and increased the air temperature around the area by another 10 degrees; it was now like being in a sauna there in North Beach. People could only breathe in the gas and their eyes were burning from the constant hot gas that was blasting their faces, which had become a little red, the closer they got to where Christina was. It was like going through a nuclear blast with Christina serving as ground zero, but her sights were focused elsewhere, south toward Chinatown and Downtown. The city was now starting to take notice of the massive Christina and her farting.

Parker could hear the loud blast from his position and sent a message back to his agent on the ground to describe the scene as Christina had cut that previous fart.

“Parker…it is murderous out here, it burns, it’s like being in Hiroshima, I don’t know any better ways of describing it.” The agent said through the sound of whizzing and coughing.

“What does it smell like…what does it smell….oh God…I think I can smell it now!” Parker said with a strong whiff of what was the very first wave of Christina’s flatulence reaching his nose, despite his location along the Embarcadero. He could see a cloud of brown and green loom up toward the west, but he couldn’t see where the wave was originating from yet.


“It’s like eggs sir…rotten eggs.” The agent’s voice was as terrified as ever as he continued to breathe in copious amounts of hydrogen sulfide. There was little oxygen left for him to breathe, but he was pressing on as he continued to move through the thick fog that enveloped the area around Section 26. Back at Christina’s position, she began walking along Stockton Street and neared the intersection with Columbus Avenue. Christina had felt some more rumbling within her stomach and the rumbling was now making a louder noise across the streetscape. She felt a small commotion in her pants and remembered that Tim was still in there. She went into her back pocket and carefully got her boyfriend out and held his body in her palm as she brought up it to him.
“Sorry about that Tim…but the way I’m going, I want to make sure that you are out of harm’s way. I hope you understand.” Christina said in a quiet, but still booming voice.
“Don’t worry Christina…I’m enjoying this, just look at the city, all that stink that lies below…I think I see something down there.” Tim said as he pointed there on Stockton Street. Her farting had brought the attention of the San Francisco PD, not a real surprise. The police were directing people at the intersection of Stockton and Columbus to move out of the way so that Christina couldn’t get to them, they were also creating a roadblock for the giant 100-foot 19-year old. There was a giantess urge in her to stomp on the police cars and continue south, but she felt that it was time to release even more of her chili-fueled gas. She destroyed some of the overhead wires that spanned the intersection and began to lower her body toward street level. The intersection already was filled with the flatulent clouds from her previous fart with bits of sunlight trying to come through and the police cars that were there on Stockton Street were trying to see what had happened. Finally, through the fog that had enveloped the area, Christina’s tremendous body appeared. Just the movement of her body was enough to push more of her stink-filled winds further down the street.


The mob watched her every move as though hypnotized. The massive teen shifted her weight onto her feet and brought one hand to her knee, propping herself up with the other arm. Finally, her legs folded and her feet planted solidly onto the road. She bent her legs and lowered her body in the middle of the intersection and finally stopped with her legs bent over and stretched over, exposing the space where her crouch was. She was on her tiptoes in her position. Looking up it looked like Christina was getting a bit more used to her cramped up location as her head was still seven stories high and looking down at the row of 20 police cars that lined down the street with two cars per row. There was a growing audience who was looking down the street toward Christina, waving their arms around from the heinous gas that already flowed in the area. Her ass now hung over the street, about two stories in height, the jean-encased ass was utterly massive, mounds of young Hispanic female flesh were contained with the cavernous canyon of her buttocks creating a deep riff in the flow of the denim fabric of her jeans. It was weird in the first place that her clothes had grown up with her, but it may have been for the best anyways, just being near the zone where the gas was expelled was enough to get people coughing and throwing up, and that was before any fart had been released. Still, they watched on as the two moons covered the width of the street and the sound of gas being processed meant that the ammunition that this girl was punching was being restocked, quickly.

The road became remarkably silent; the crowd was rendered speechless as no words could describe what was happening. Everyone was simply awestruck as the apparent teenager lowered her body toward the street with her butt only 10 feet from the ground. Up ahead, this bubbly teen was bubbling inside her stomach something fierce and Tim was already bracing for impact. Christina had placed him upon her shoulder so that she could concentrate on the gas that she had ready for expulsion.

“This is what happens when you eat a lot of chili guys!” Christina laughed as she looked down and began pushing on her stomach. The crowd was curious about her comment, of what it meant. But they were about to find out. Her enormous anus then started opening up and those nearest to her were now scared. The sphincter was being opened and the explosion of gas was beginning. In only seconds, she began to fart.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

The ear-piercing sonic blast rung in the eardrums of everyone in a four block region of the intersection and the booming noise vibrated the street and rattled the cars that were parked alongside the streets. As for the police cars themselves, they were being blasted with the 300-mile per hour winds that blew out from Christina’s butthole and out toward the street, pelting them with a windstorm of unmatched proportions. Billow after billow of green gas blew out from her ass as waves of her pungent gas began to flow out and around the intersection. The windows of the stores surrounding the intersection were being shattered by both the sonic blast of the fart and by the strong winds. The tree that stood in the southwest corner of the intersection was being killed off with the trees turning brown and branches being blown away down the street. The fart was directed toward the south so this was where the fireball-like fart (minus the fire itself) had its worst impact. Windows were shattered, doors were blown open or off and the deadly gas mustered its way through everything along a three-block stretch of Stockton Street, and that was just the strongest part of the gas. And yet, another plume of gas began to flow down through Christina’s jeans to street level, flowing out of the bottom of her pant legs and onto the street, reinforcing the strong gas that dominated the air.


Elsewhere, gas was flowing down Columbus Avenue and back up Stockton Street where it reinforced itself with the putrid winds already present. The chemicalness of the fart made it nearly impossible to inhale, there was too much of the hydrogen sulfide present, given that Christina’s farts on average produced ten times the amount of the chemical compound than a normal farter’s, her farts were producing more of the gas than humanly possible to breathe. People were being knocked out all around by the ghastly stench of the rotten egg gas, and then pushed over like toothpicks in a gale-force wind as the gas blew them off their feet. The gas itself weighed more than a group of people and it fell on the crowds like bricks, pushing them with the dense, humid and poisonous fog. The fart had gone on for thirty seconds and created huge columns of gas that were being pushed up the back of Christina and into the air, frightening those all around who had never seen a sight like this before. The gas continued its push throughout the area and it soon had covered everything east of Van Ness and north of Market in the city of San Francisco. All around the downtown, people were heading indoors and cars were driving erratically, it was like the scene from Independence Day with the fireball heading down the Los Angeles street, only it was simply a wave of gas, the first wave of gas that signaled greater things to come. Back up top, Christina was laughing her ass off as she waved her large hand down Stockton Street, spreading her toxic gas around. There was no way about it, these were some of her best farts ever and she had shared it with people on a catastrophic level. Down below, about two blocks away at Stockton and Broadway, an Asian news reporter was giving a firsthand account of the carnage.


“This giant girl just passed gas and it caused the trees her to blow as the fumes from what appears to be her normal digestive process is now circulating throughout the area. This is a truly horrid smell; you can actually smell what smells like beans that the girl ate, since she mentioned that she had eaten chili. I cannot believe that they cause her to pass gas like this, this is a fart of monstrous proportions…but of course, it may only be a small fart to her, I need to get some air now, it reeks of the bowel movements of this giant girl!” The reporter said as she heard a bit of booming giggling up from ahead, Christina was saying something to Tim.


“He…he…guess what Tim…I farted again.” She said as she began to push out another fart.


PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
This time, the fart she pushed out was a silent gusher that had even stronger winds and less of a booming noise, but it was no different from being in a hurricane. People held onto street poles and the police cars that hadn’t been blown away from the first fart, were gone after this one. Christina was clearing a way down the street as cars were flying in the air and debris kept on moving around. The metal staircases that lined the fronts of the buildings along Stockton Street were also being blown off and turned into projectiles down the street. Signs with Chinese text were being blown off or outright obliterated under the intense winds of the fart. Windows were fogging up once more and the gas was starting to peel away the paint on top of the street and at the very intersection she was pushing out this SBD. The reporter had started to make her way indoors before she was picked up off her feet and started to be blown across Broadway, finally being backed up against the wall of a Chinese business, feeling the pressure of the SBD blow against her body. The saving grace was that she wasn’t in direct contact with the fart, but it was strong enough that the wind that blew onto Broadway was still powerful. Luckily, the whole thing only lasted 15 seconds and she was able to resume her report, albeit to a missing cameraman backed up against the building.


“I don’t believe it…this giant girl just started to break wind again, only this time the trees are starting to blow away completely. It’s like being in a hurricane, right here in Chinatown and I can hear laughter up ahead, as the girl is complementing the powerful fart she had just let rip and the smell…oh God the smell…there are not words that can describe it, you have to smell it to believe it and I can’t imagine too many people here in San Francisco that can’t smell it right now. It reeks of beans and onions and cheese and dear Lord does this girl have a digestive process, I had lost my footing and can barely catch my breath…I seriously need some oxygen.” The reporter finished her report as hordes of people began to run away in either direction of the growing fog of flatulence that was flowing south on Stockton and in both directions down Broadway, along with the streets that intersected with Stockton. Back up top, Christina was pinching her nose as she smelled her horrendous smell.


“Jeez I reek….those were some good ones…don’t ya think Tim?” Her loud voice echoed in Tim’s eardrums. He began to scream back, seeing that it was the only way Christina was going to hear him.


“This is awesome Christina…you don’t realize how many fantasies I’ve had where something like this occurred…but to see it in real life, smell it in real life…” Tim began before Christina had cut him off.


“Yeah…but I don’t want to kill anyone with this…you knew how powerful my farts are in my bedroom, now to see it out here, it’s a little scary, and with that chemical I took down and the chili I ate, I fear that this may only be the beginning.” Christina said with a feeling of half-concern and half-anticipation. She had dreamt of something like this too…but seeing what had happened so far, she was a little worried of how much more she’d have to do to gas out the city. All around her, she could see her green gas covering nearly all of Northeast San Francisco in what looked like a flesh-eating fog that was flowing into new territories, and it looked as if the gas coverage was getting bigger, even after five minutes of her last fart!


Along the Embarcadero, Parker was trying to get a grasp of what was going on, people were running down the streets to the waterfront and were trying to fully understand themselves what was going on. Finally, a military helicopter that Parker recognized as one of Section 26’s came down on the street with a familiar person stepping out, it was Bill, Christina’s 45-year old father and among the first agents with Section 26.


“Frank? Frank? What the hell is happening here?” Bill asked as he stepped off of the helicopter and started to smell the warm air around him. The helicopter had just come in from San Jose and had not yet received word of the events taking place back in the city.


“It’s…it’s…it’s your daughter.” Parker said with a stagger in his voice. Bill continued to inhale the air, smelling something weird, yet familiar.


“Is it the day of the chili-eating contest, was that around here?” Bill had thought that the gas came from around that particular area and wasn’t aware yet that his daughter was producing the gas from elsewhere. Even though she was a giantess, she wasn’t immediately visible compared to the rest of the skyscrapers.


“Yes it is…but it’s your daughter…she’s huge!” Parker said with the biggest look of shock on Bill’s face Parker had ever seen. Bill actually fainted from the news and had gotten up a few minutes later to the sound of rumbling, coming from the footsteps that Christina was taking. She was continuing south into Chinatown with Tim and it was at that moment that Tim had mentioned something to her.


“When they had that group of scientists down your ass last year, didn’t some Chinese dude shrink them and then grow them back up?” Tim said out of the blue.


“Yeah…his name is Winn, I think he has a shop along this street but I’m not sure…why do you ask.”


“Could he be coming up with a spell that would shrink you…would you like me to…I don’t know, get rid of it.” Tim’s request was unusual, as he was basically asking to get rid of the only known chance to return to normal. Smelling her powerful gas throughout the city, she said one word to Tim that would change everything.


“Yes.” And with those words, she had Tim go back into her hand and lowered her hand to street level for Tim to climb off. As she arrived at street level, he started to get more lightheaded from the denser clouds of gas that existed below. His head was more adjusted to the gas however for prolonged exposure at the source of the gas, plus his numerous encounters with the gas, he started to walk down Stockton Street and looked around for an indication of the shop that Winn had in Chinatown. Meanwhile, the helicopter that was now carrying Bill and Parker began to fly up off the Embarcadero, also en route to Chinatown.


“Oh…my….God…I can see her, Frank, why can I see my daughter?” Bill said as he looked out and below on the street grid of San Francisco. She stood out among the shorter buildings in the Chinatown area, but was still shorter than some of the higher buildings in the Financial District.


“Well, it seems that she has been enlarged in some way.” Parker said, stating the obvious, causing Bill to do a facepalm.


“Yeah, but how did she become large?”


“Unknown…but as you can see below you, we have worse matters to tend to.” Parker said as he pointed to the growing cloud of green gas that flowed down the streets.

 
“It looks like typical chili gas…so the contest was today.” Bill said as a horrifying thought occurred to him, the last time that Christina had been at the chili eating contest and the long time it took to get rid of that gas, he gave a suggestion to Parker.


“Maybe you should have the mayor evacuate the city.” Bill suggested.


“Good idea…I’ll see if we can get Section 26 to run things…temporarily so that Christina will have contact with people she knows, that may make things better. From what we’ve heard, she hasn’t destroyed any buildings, intentionally at least, and hasn’t made any effort to hurt anyone, intentionally again. She’s just walking south along…what was it, Stockton Street toward Chinatown.” Parker said as the helicopter made its way toward the towering daughter of Bill Lopez. The helicopter was the size of a toy to Christina, but it was a familiar looking toy.


“Hey that helicopter looks familiar…is that you Captain Parker?” Christina’s booming voice could be heard from within the helicopter as Bill was looking around for the controls to the speaker so that they could communicate back with her. As they were doing this, the helicopter started to make a pass to go around Christina to examine the whole situation, to see what had been happening. The helicopter was hovering down on the level of Christina’s waist as it made a closer look at the fog that covered the area around Stockton Street and Broadway. The pilot of the helicopter, someone who did not regularly work for Section 26, was a bit of a pervert however, which is what made the next scene possible.


The young helicopter pilot had never seen a girl, as beautiful as Christina was, as a giantess and was ooging over the gigantic proportions of her body parts. Christina giggled quietly to herself, or as quietly as a 100-foot tall teen could giggle. Looking down at the crowds of panicked people in the foggy streets of her flatulence, it was like she was above a smoggy rainforest. What were simple E-cup boobs to her were larger than some buildings. Her hand could scoop a whole mob of humans up, her mouth could swallow them all down whole, of course the problem was that she had already eaten. She was simply above them in every way, physically and otherwise she was beyond the limits of humanity. Christina was a giantess on a city wide scale, and the pilot was getting distracted by the utter beauty of it all.


To the people below, the events of the past fifteen minutes were too weird to really sink in as reality. The wave of bean and egg smelling gas had turned what was a typical day in San Francisco to a war scene unfolding on American soil, created from an ass that loomed high up upon a set of legs. The legs were slender and youthful; they looked in every way to be beautiful a young woman's set of legs; except they were over 50 feet long. Even at the ankles they were over 10 feet tall, making them impossible to ignore or pass. Following the legs to their source, the people found Christina.


Once again the first impression was that of a slender, very well endowed young woman. But this young woman was standing on a two-lane street in the middle of a large American city, and she filled the space quite handedly. Her size was imposing, but at the same time she still looked exactly like a normal person, simply magnified to a great scale. She was covered in dust, but her eyes were easy enough to make out. The glowing eyes seemed as interested in her size as the crowd was. They twinkled brightly with glee as she beheld her hand in awe, then her gaze moved quickly, taking in the full sight of her body but didn't seem too fall anywhere else. Christina for the first time was realizing the beauty of what had happened to her; she was a goddess…with a gas problem. Her stomach began to give its usual indication that more gas needed to be expelled. Too bad the helicopter pilot was steering its way toward Christina’s backside.


Her beauty would be enough to make anyone pause and look even at normal height, but at her current size Christian was so astonishing that most were helplessly transfixed on her body. Her long legs were thick and well contained within her blue jeans with strong calve muscles and bulging thighs widening slowly and holding a perfect, enormously bubbled ass, with impossibly smooth and round cheeks. The arc of her behind flowed seamlessly into the flawless small of her back. Encased in her ginormous blue jeans, her two massive buttcheeks protruded proudly at the size of houses. A kid could slide themselves down the cheeks and off the street some six stories below from the top of her buttocks, which hung open by about ten feet from the rest of her back. The helicopter pilot was getting a little nosy as he moved in closer to the straining jean-covered ass, the ass of Bill’s daughter.


“Hey…what are you doing…we don’t need to get any closer?” Bill shouted out toward the pilot as the young man was trying to get a better look at the ass, which eclipsed the view of the helicopter as it was being viewed from behind. Christina saw this simply as some helicopter with someone getting a closer look at her behind and she wasn’t yet aware of who exactly was inside. The helicopter continued to hum as it moved closer yet to the humid and smelly zone behind Christina’s ass. Bill and Parker were starting to breathe the inhuman odor that was simply the residue after Christina’s last bout of farting. It smelled like her farts alright and Bill was familiar with the asscheeks, he had to breathe many a fart from those enormous glutes, which were now many times bigger than the helicopter itself.


Back up top, Christina was getting fed up with the helicopter hovering around her backside and felt that she needed to get rid of it the best way she could. She started to grunt and leaned slightly forward as her butt moved a little closer to the helicopter. Parker started screaming at the distracted pilot, telling him to move out of the way as quickly as possible before…


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!


Another sonic blast of a fart roared out from those perfect, ginormous asscheeks as Christina’s monster fart blew the helicopter and shattered the windows before sending the helicopter into a tailspin around the city, saved only by the pilot who picked up the controls and steered it back on a right course away from the blast. They couldn’t get directly behind her ass since the winds were still strong and even after the release; they continued to slow down as the aftereffects of her gas made it a little windy still. The winds from the blast were strong and it pounded against the denim barrier of Christina’s pants, but to her it was just a normal fart that had little additional damage. The fart thundered around the area where the helicopter was and spreaded more of her deadly gas around the area, making it smell even worse. This fart was actually among her weakest up to that point, but it was still pungent enough to add a little more to the ever expanding cloud of stink that was filling up more of the city. Bill and Parker were both blasted by the superheated radiation from Christina’s fart as it attacked the helicopter and moved it out of the way and hurling toward the ground. Luckily, the helicopter pilot had done his first right thing that day and steered the hurling helicopter toward a path of safety that moved it back across the bay. Parker had to slap him silly for what he had done.


“You fool…don’t ever get us behind there again?” Parker screamed as the pilot was still trying to breathe in the cabin of the helicopter. It reeked of several Christina farts rolled into one inside and Bill was at least happy to be getting his normal feeding, even if he didn’t need it for another couple of hours.


“Sorry sir…I just didn’t know that would happen…that’s some canon on the back of her…is she always like that?” The pilot, with only a little history about Christina’s involvement with Section 26, asked.


“That’s a regular fart, nothing out of the ordinary or spectacular.” Parker said to the pilot’s horror. His heart was still beating fast from the sudden movement of the helicopter after Christina broke wind.


Back on street level, Tim had to grab a hold of a street post for a few seconds as he allowed the latest wave of stink to overcome him before he walked into Winn’s Chinatown shop to ask about a shrinking spell. Winn, an older Chinese fellow who owned a remedy shop there in the district, didn’t know who the individual was, but once he mentioned Christina, he asked that he was acquiring the ingredients for the spell at the moment. Winn had been Section 26’s main consultant on various formulas for some of their more unorthodox requests.


“Yes…my assistant Bailey is gathering them right now, maybe you can help, there’s this container carrying a plant that will be needed for the spell, I only need a little of it, but bring the jar for me from the upstairs, Bailey will show you where to get it. I need that plant as it is vital for the spell, but be careful, it’s downright impossible to get more of it.” Bailey was in his mid-20s and had stayed with Winn for the past year helping him run his shop. Both were involved in the experiment that shrunk three scientists and Bill as they investigated Christina’s ass. Winn would often be recruited by Section 26 to assist in some operations using less than conventional means that did not involve using public tax money. But as Tim followed Bailey upstairs, Winn didn’t know yet that he had been the undoing for the spell to shrink Christina. He went up and got the jar and instead of returning it, made it to the roof of Winn’s shop with the jar carrying the rare plant and found a spot to burn it. While in the shop, he got a hold of some matches and got set to burn the plant, all without Bailey or Winn ever knowing it. As he was about to light the jar on fire and burn the plant so that it couldn’t be used, bigger problems arose, Christina had made her way to the shop, as she was now in the Chinatown neighborhood.


“Bailey…it’s that kid from Section 26…that is who the giant is?” Winn asked a bit confused, he knew there was a giant girl; he just didn’t realize who it was. Christina looked around as she began to concentrate on more gas she had been holding up. Locating an empty garbage bin on the roof, Tim began to burn the plant as he saw that his girlfriend, with her butt about 20 feet higher than the roof of Winn’s shop was grunting with expectation for more gas. Down on street level, Winn and Bailey were heading indoors as Christina began to break wind once more.


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!


RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Three chili-fueled farts roared their way out of Christina’s ass and the smell of the city increased tenfold as Christina had cut loose her deadliest farts yet. The first fart was strong enough to catch wind of the fire that Tim had and it caused the fire to catch the garbage bin on fire and created a fireball there on the top of the roof. A strong, unbearable smell of onions and cheese spread throughout the rooftop, and the rest of the area, with a smell that brought everyone to their knees and in tears. Tim saw the fireball and made a quick exit to the metal staircase that took him back to the ground level, that was just as the second fart began and Tim realized the error in his decision.


Christina was still standing up and the blast wasn’t aimed directly at the street, it was actually aimed toward her back which was facing north, but that didn’t matter as the green cloud of reinforced gas came down to Stockton Street and started floating down the street in a wall of green and gray that roared down the street at speeds of 100 miles per hour that was several stories high. Tim had to hold onto the metal staircase of the stairs there in front of Winn’s shop. He now knew what it was like to be a TV reporter in the middle of a hurricane, holding onto stuff while a consistent wind was blowing down the street. Parking meters were being ripped up from the street and cars were flying or moving around as windows continued to be shattered and all the food that had been placed on streetcars were being fouled by the scorching hot wind that originated in a 19-year old’s bowels.


Then came the third fart, perhaps her largest so far. She had released an awful lot of gas up to that point, but this was a bean-fueled fart that was as atrocious and terrifying as anything that anyone had ever heard in that city. The sound of a long explosion could be heard ahead as Christina cut that third, 45-second long fart that roared out as a supersonic noise that shook the buildings nearby there in Chinatown and blew whatever was still on the ground off its foundation and around the street. People were holding on to whatever they could, if not retreating into their homes. In Winn’s shop, he and Bailey had to hunker down underneath a heavy table as gale force winds were blowing into the establishment, destroying various artifacts that Winn had for sale along with some of the ingredients for the spell that he was concocting. He hadn’t seen Tim returned and now he was a bit concerned that Tim was caught up in the tornado-strength winds that were blowing down Stockton Street and the adjacent alleys like a strong wind tunnel, making the winds even worse.


As the fart lasted, the stench in the Chinatown neighborhood grew incrementally worse as more of Christina’s methane and sulfur found its way into everything on everyone. Clothing, hair, skin, fabric, food, everything had been branded with Christina’s foul digestive wind and there was nothing that anyone could do about the rotten egg, garbage and skunk smelling gas that was being pumped into the atmosphere, killing off birds and other wildlife in the process. The poor creatures simply didn’t have the lung capacity to take in the foul wind and the birds were being blasted by a wind that was stronger than anything they were used to feeling in the Bay Area. But what had happened on top of Winn’s roof was even worse, that fire that Tim had started with the critical plant for the shrink spell was being ignited into a larger fire that was now spreading from rooftop to rooftop, being fueled by the violent and stinky wind of Christina’s fart. It was almost as if the 1906 earthquake was happening again, only this time without any of the earth shaking part, oh it was shaking though, just not like a seven-pointer. From 100 feet up, Christina was looking at the spreading fire and a thought had occurred to her.


“So this is why farts shouldn’t be lit…now I know…God is sure looks green around here.” She giggled as she looked around at the continuous growing coverage of her gas; it was spreading ever more, though the hills around the area she was in was keeping it in place for now. The basin that was formed by Telegraph, Russian and Nob Hills was keeping the worst of the gas in the Chinatown and North Beach areas, but the gas found its way up the hills ever so slowly. The helicopter carrying Captain Parker and Bill was moving closer back to Christina and it could see the ghastly green fog that was covering everything in that general region. Parker had already contacted Mayor Lee to have the city evacuated and the residents of the City by the Bay were more than willing to comply, they could already smell the wretched stench from Christina’s farts and knew that staying would be a bad idea. Finally, the helicopter made it back toward the front of Christina, staring at her vast amount of breasts.


Her hefty masses of womanhood protruded out firmly against the tight, straining fabric of her red and white striped shirt, which for some reason had survived the growth. Christina's natural teen firmness was visibly dominating gravity, barely allowing ten tons of extraordinarily soft mammary to sag an inch. The perky way they sat on her chest, and how they would playfully bounce with uncommon levity with her every slight action belied the incalculable weight given from their impossible dimensions. To Christina, they were simply the tits of an overdeveloped 19-year old. To everyone else, they were each double the size of an average home, and here they sat casually upon the chest of this giantess before them. The helicopter went further up from her breasts to a height of 80 feet to stare Christina in the face. She was too curious by the helicopter and started the conversation.


“Hello?” Her voice was nearly enough to blow the helicopter away, but the chopper stayed up and Parker was able to get the speaker system working and speak to Christina for the first time.


“Christina…it’s me, it’s Captain Parker!” Parker yelled into the microphone on the helicopter, with a voice that was amplified around Christina’s voice. Her face turned to glee as she began smiling at hearing a familiar voice. The two then carried on a brief conversation about what had happened. In short, Christina mentioned a mysterious liquid but informed Parker that Section 26 had some issues, and that Megan was still on the ground around there. She asked him to pick Megan up and make sure she was okay. She also admitted that she did not know where Tim was, but that he was around and to get a hold of him if they saw him too. Parker told Christina that they were taking over the situation and that the mayor and police force were being told, for the moment, not to intervene and that the city was being evacuated.


“Because of my farting I suppose.” Christina replied as she was told of the city’s plans.
“Well, that and you being about a hundred feet high…it’s a logical conclusion. Actually, the residents of the city are evacuating on their own anyway, it turns out your farts really can clear out a city, let alone a room…just try not to destroy anything.” Parker answered.


“Oh…I’ll try not too…awww!” Christina voiced some pleasure as she finished off that statement. Parker was a bit worried about this, as he had seen that look on her face before. His concern was realized only moments later when the helicopter was caught up in a mysterious wind that blew it around, but not as bad as before. In this case however, the bite was much worse than the bark and Christina had just laid out another putrid SBD.


The silent but deadly fart emptied her bowels for about five seconds and burned her gigantic panties with the force that was almost as hot as the sun itself, or so it seemed. This time, it was a yellowish-tan gas that flowed out of her ass, carrying with it the particles of a particularly rough and foul scent of flatulence. The foul wind fueled the flames for the rooftop fire even more as a couple of military helicopters were on their way to try to drench the fire in water, they were caught in the spreading force of the gassy wind and had to retreat briefly before resuming their run. Airborne vehicles were not immune to the smelly wind either, the burning aroma of digested onions had blanketed the area of the city several times over and it was nearly impossible to even stand being in that region. Winn was gagging and chocking up on the dreadful odor and Bailey was doing no better. Tim had made it back on street level which looked like an absolute war zone. Staring his girlfriend’s giant tennis shoes in the eye as he faced the north through the Chinatown neighborhood, the yellow poisonous gas was mixing in with the green gas to create a sinister stench that was out of this world. He had his shirt over his eyes and nose and mouth as he tried to get a little comfort from the gas, but there was nothing he could do, his gigantic girlfriend had just come back from eating some 30 bowls of chili, there were going to be repercussions from this.


“Christina…your silent ones are bad in the complex…can you imagine how bad they are out here?” Parker asked as the helicopter had been blown a bit from the silent winds for her SBD.


“Er…sorry about that. They must be horrible now!” She said with a sly smile on her face.


“Anyway…I have agreed with the city to find you a location where you can stay without causing much trouble.” Parker said as he tried looking for any facial expressions by Christina that would indicate her feelings.


“And?” Her response was.


“We want you to head over to Candlestick Park…the only problem of course is that it is on the other side of the city.”


“Well duh…how the hell to I get there?” Christina asked as Parker went on to explain his intentions of how Christina was going to get to the football stadium on the southeast side of San Francisco. He did ask for one thing out from Christina.
“Could you hold in your farts for a while…..”

PPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!


A quick, two-second beefy monster roared out from the bubbly confines of Christina’s behind, giving out another heinous dosage of her rotten egg gas. The fart had more power than many explosions and it killed off several birds in the area around her butt, but more importantly it gave her an answer to Parker’s request.


“Well…that may be hard, I am bursting with gas right now…I’ll try, but you know what happens when I hold in my farts…they only become bigger!” She said giggling as she took her first whiff of her ripe monster. To her, the farts smelled normal, at least normal for her after eating so many bowls of chili, but to the rest of the world, the farts were deadly beyond belief. Back on street level, another news reporter, several blocks south was reporting on the scenes taking place up the street. By this point, the national networks were picking up the feed from the reporter there in the Chinatown neighborhood.


“The scene here in Chinatown is unbelievable. Hospitals have become jam packed and even the ones near this area are not faring too well. The stench from this girl’s flatulence has stunk up large tracts of land here in Downtown San Francisco. Down on Market Street, they can smell the powerful odor and even off the coast traces of the odor can be detected. Back here on street level, the day has turned into night as this growing fog of green and yellow had settled on the streets and has not dissipated yet. Even as most human’s farts would already go away, the ones from this girl have remained heavily set in place, sinking down to street level and fouling absolutely everything in sight.” The male reporter said as the camera crew took a pandering shot up Stockton Street to the sight of Christina. Back at the studios, the news anchors started to ask more detailed questions.


“Is there anything we know about the giant individual…who is she, and what had led to her…passing gas so much?” The female anchor asked back at the studio.


“Her name we are told is Christina Lopez, a local from San Francisco and she is 19 years old. If that name sounds any familiar, it is because she set a record for most points scored in a basketball game earlier this year. Also during that game, there were reports about her breaking wind at frequent and devastating intervals. After being here on the street today, I can fully agree with those reports. We are told that she is an exceptionally flatulent individual with rounds of flatulence that are much greater than the normal human. One reason for the mandatory evacuation of San Francisco lies with the fact that she took part in a chili-eating contest today and ate an extraordinary 30 bowls of chili…and that chili gives her the worst gas. On a normal day, she can have about 80 rounds of flatulence and over 100 after eating chili and so far she had only released about ten farts at most. So it is likely that this may only be beginning. As for how she became a giant, that is a true mystery, but for now, people are being advised to….whew…..gosh that stinks!” The reporter had to wave his hand and pinch his nose as another wave of flatulence stink, one from Christina’s latest fart had overcome him in a wave of awfulness. The basketball game the reporter had mentioned took place during a week-long experiment in which Christina ate nothing but beans, producing deadlier farts as the week progressed. She was able to get her way during the basketball game not only from her tremendous size, but because of her constant farting, there was a reason her basketball team was good that year.


“Sorry…is everything alright out there?” The male anchor asked the reporter.


“No…it isn’t. We just received another windy bout of flatulence from the giant. It burns out here…even several blocks from the girl, it really burns. The best way I can describe what is happening out here is like a chemical burn, only one that covers virtually the entire city, or at least the Downtown part of it. People are being advised to avoid the giantess and these farts are giving them ample reason to do so. Some have approached her out of curiosity, but once you take a whiff of the air, it makes you want to gag; I’ve seen probably a dozen people vomit just walking down the street from the awful odor around here. As I’ve repeated, you do not want to be in Downtown San Francisco right now.” The reporter finished as he started to feel the ground shake, Christina was moving her body as she began to lower herself while in the middle of the street.


Christina bent back down toward street level and got on her knees while facing the western side of the street. With the walls of the street to her front and her back, she aimed her ass straight toward Winn’s shop; the Chinese witchdoctor was now getting very afraid. Christina had purposefully pointed her enormous ass in the direction of the glass windows of Winn’s shop; she was going to make sure that Winn would never be able to conjure up a spell that would shrink him. Now facing the front windows to Winn’s Chinatown shop were two butt cheeks, encased in a smelly denim fabric that was Christina’s pants. Each buttock was about two stories high and the asscrack was pointed straight at the front door to Winn’s shop. Both buttocks were on her feet as she faced the western side of the street wall in a rather confined space, with her breasts brushing the windows on the western side of the street. A couple of occupants on the seventh floor were able to get an eye-opening view of the other asset that people seemed to had forgotten that Christina was abundant in. Back down below, Winn and Bailey were retreating to the back of their store as they felt the inevitable happening. Tim, who was back on street level nearby, was trying to back away a little as he heard the loud gurgling from Christina’s tummy. He wasn’t sure if his gigantic girlfriend could see him or not, but it was a bit too late. Christina started to aim her head upwards toward the sky as she could breathe in the slightly less foul air. She took a huge breathe before channeling her flatus through her intestines and into her rectum. Finally, as Winn and Bailey had reached the back door of Winn’s shop, Christina’s brought force a new and terrifying fart that had eclipsed the power of all her previous farts.


“Winn? Winn? Isn’t this the same girl from Section 26, the one who farted all those times while in your library last year…” Bailey asked as he had just put two and two together. Indeed, Winn was consulted for a shrinking spell that assisted in the mission that took three scientists and Bill into Christina’s bowels the previous year. During Christina’s time in Winn’s shop, she had let loose several of her powerful farts. Now, Bailey understood realizing what spell Winn was working on. In all the chaos that was going on, he didn’t understand completely what was happening, but it now dawned on him. In a fateful decision that actually saved both their lives, Winn urged his assistant to run down the small alley in the back of his shop to an east-west street, just as they had reached the street, Christina passed gas.


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!


With the force of a hundred explosions, it seemed anyway, Christina’s fart quickly ripped its way through Winn’s shop with the power of the strongest tornado, breaking the windows and blowing every item that was present in the shop to pieces. The fart had the sound of a giant trumpet, going off at a single pitch as the noise alone carried enough power to create damage in the shop. The fart’s power was directed solely at that building, so its impact was greater than on some of the previous buildings. Doors were gone, windows completely shattered, drapes, carpet, wooden fixtures were going in various pieces, and the brick wall was being demolished as the 40-second fart was erupting from Christina’s sphincter. The bassy fart tore the eardrums of Tim as he ran to the south across Sacramento Street and away from the newest cloud of green and yellow gas that rushed down the street and into the Stockton Street tunnel. Back at Winn’s shop, her ear blasting fart was turning the store into a demolish site, with pieces of debris poking Christina in the ass and finding its way around the street, where cars were being pushed in either direction from the center of the blast from the strong winds of the fart. This was Hiroshima taking place on a smaller scale, concentrated at Winn’s shop. Winn and Bailey both shed a tear as they saw the back wall of their business blast open as bricks flew across the alley they had taken shelter in and the gas shot its way through every available crack. As the hot, scorching, toxic gas had filled the shop and a few of the adjacent buildings, it slowly built up pressure inside the establishment and like a pressure cooking had to release its smelly vapors when that pressure grew to be too much, once the fart was flying down, the roof of the shop had started to rip itself open as more destruction was done to the store, she was killing it inside and out.


But as with any fart of Christina’s the power was only partially in the fart itself, there was also the stench, which was high in the onion content this go-around. The onion mixed in with the egg to produce a downright inhumane odor that was intermingled with the green and yellow gas that now flowed down streets and alleyways in all directions for some ten blocks before the wave finally let down. It bellowed down the street with a greater intensity because it was directed more toward street level. While Christina’s previous farts had lowered themselves and then spread along the streets, this one hit the street and pushed down upon the pavement and on nearby cars before wreaking havoc a lot closer to home. People were being knocked over by the fast winds that surpassed the Santa Ana winds by a great deal. Christina’s one fart there took out most of Downtown San Francisco, and impacted areas further out as the remnants of the fart continued to spread in all directions.


The sun was being blocked out there in Chinatown as the thick and soupy fart gas from Christina had been too much for people to handle. It brought itself down upon the shoulders of the passerby’s who weren’t impacted by the fart. It was similar to living on the planet Venus, with an air that was becoming denser with each passing second with the foul, onion-scented hot gas that was being produced in the bowels of a 19-year old giantess. To anyone in at least a five-block radius of Christina’s powerful fart, the gas first blinded them with a sharp pain to the face and then burned their faces with its scorching radiation and gastric properties. The sulfur had the most devastating effect as it was being forced into the nostrils of those along the street who were trying to find cover, and it didn’t matter if anyone was inside a building or not, if you were close enough to the blast, then you were still impacted. All and all, it was like going through a nuclear blast, with Winn’s shop being ground zero, if you were close enough to the blast, you were going to be marked, the only saving grace was that the fart wasn’t hot enough to vaporize you, at least not at the moment. Tim, who had to duck for cover on the warming sidewalk from the initial cloud of flatulent gas, had been able to bear the worst of the gas for the most part, though his slightly tanned face meant that he wasn’t completely immune. The fact that he had taken a breath of many of Christina’s farts meant that he was still better off than others. Most of the people in the area had first been burned by the hot vapors of the fart and then robbed of their oxygen by the ultra-foul stench of the fart, and then they collapsed from a lack of oxygen. While most did get consciousness back eventually, some did not, killer farts indeed.


Christina was feeling a bit winded as she pushed out the last of her fart, she continuously grunted as she looked up toward the tints of blue sky that were still present in the air, at least from her vantage point. The foul, onion and egg-smelling fart had reached her nostrils as she finished the fart and she felt her jeans heat up like the sun as she pushed it out, the only saving grace was that this wasn’t an SBD fart, or it could have actually been worse. Once she was finished, she turned her large head back and saw the destroyed shop and its adjacent buildings, torn apart by the fury and power of her fart, she moved her head a bit closer to the destruction and took a deep whiff and recoiled in the horrendous stench, she had created a masterpiece.


“Whew…goddamn…that one stunk!” She said in a deepening voice as she breathed her rotten odor with every word she said. She waved the air around her as she felt the strong cloud of her fart gas grow ever more. This was a “clear the complex” fart, one that would take out a classroom in seconds. It was the kind of fart that would stay in her bedroom for a full hour, even if she didn’t fart again. This was quite simply, an all-around great fart.


“I’d better get going; I can’t stand the smell around here.” She giggled massively as she took a look toward the south amidst the green haze that hung over the street. The fog itself was about three stories tall at its absolute thickest and the haze lightened the further high she got. She could still make out streets and the higher skyscrapers in the city from her perchy height of 100 feet, which was good for navigational purposes. Hovering nearby, the helicopter carrying Parker and Bill saw the carnage and couldn’t believe what they had witnessed.


“Was that…was that Winn’s shop?” Bill asked as Parker looked somberly down at the Chinatown neighborhood, covered in the foulest wind to ever be created from anything.


“I…I think so…she did that fart on purpose.” Parker said to a frightened Bill. Both of them were frightened, they knew that Winn would have been the most-abled to shrink Christina, and with his shop in shambles, there was practically no way that was going to happen. Unless the effects of Christina’s growth changed any, her gigantic side and the farts she kept on dropping would only continue, a grim reality for San Francisco. She had let off only twelve farts, which meant a lot more were coming, regardless of the fact that she was large and now most definitely in charge. They saw Christina standing in all her glory as she crossed the intersection of Stockton and Sacramento, heading south her lethal butt canon still leaking some residual gas from its septic creator.


“Christina is sending us a message.” Parker said as he watched the green, poisonous gas continue its seepage through the northeastern part of the city.


“What’s that?” Asked the giant’s father.


“She is in charge…as long as she is farting like that, there is very little any of us can do…” Parker continued as Bill’s cell phone went off. It was Tim on the other end, he mentioned that he was in the latest bout of flatulence and asked where they were. Upon finding out that Parker and Bill were in the helicopter, he asked for a lift out of the city. After telling them his coordinates, the helicopter slowly made its decent out of the partially foggy skies deeper into the cloud of green gas that blinded their vision, meaning that they could only guess they had reached the intersection of Stockton and Sacramento.


The blades of the helicopter created a small vacuum of slightly less gassy air as Tim made his way over to the helicopter and greeted Bill and Parker.


“Christ is stinks down here…I’ve gotten more than what I need just from breathing here in this helicopter.” Bill said as they saw the debris that was all around the street and the foggy street level. The air felt heavy and thick and moist, like being down in a Louisiana swamp on the hottest day of the year, only there was also the rotten egg stink hanging over. No one on the ground could avoid the smell, even if Christina had already gone away, the smell clung to their clothing and entered every orifice of their bodies to pollute their insides with her powerful flatulence. And this was happening with everyone who was in Downtown San Francisco.


“You should have been down here, she just destroyed the shop with that fart, it was like a bomb going off.” Tim remarked as the helicopter made it back up into the less gassy air.


“Was the chili eating contest today?” Asked Bill.


“Sure was…can you tell?” Tim asked in a joking manner. The smell of the girl’s digested chili hung over everything in the helicopter cabin. They watched as Christina continued to walk up the hill that crested over at the intersection of Stockton and California Streets. She was amazed at the sight of her gas flowing down the street, following the abandoned cable car line as the gas flowed all the way to the edge of the city and over into the bay. The gas went uphill to her west and went south in the direction of Market Street. Her stomach was rumbling some more, but she felt like holding it a little longer, even as her footfalls crumbled through Stockton Street and down into the street tunnel underneath. All around the city, people were starting to leave in droves as they could smell the wretched gas and hear the power. The Golden Gate Bridge was at a standstill as traffic headed north into Marin County, and the Bay Bridge likewise was having traffic inch along eastward toward Oakland. Worse for those heading east, the gas was already catching up with them as it spread eastward toward the bay, though Oakland was not yet in the realm of Christina’s flatulence.


“The national guard is being sent to the city right now…they are planning on making a boundary at Market Street.” Parker said as he received word from his superiors about the plan of army tanks that were being deployed from the south to intersect Christina around Market Street. Parker was unsure of how the plan would work, but he felt that it was all for naught as he knew that Christina had enough “firepower” that it wouldn’t matter. In any case, Christina had crossed the intersection of Stockton and Pine and was now looking downhill toward the Union Square area. She generally knew where Candlestick Park was and was more than willing to head that way, but her gas was still arguing with her and there would be more of it that would need to be released.


Christina continued walking south down Stockton Street as she looked downhill toward Union Square. The festive plaza that was one of the most visited regions in the city had been the site of street fair with some tents hanging around the site, along with chairs and tables that were occupied before they started to catch wind of Christina’s farts. Each block could be covered in about four steps and she was careful to avoid the cars that were positioned randomly from the movement of her torrential gas down the street. The further away she got from the ground zero site at Winn’s shop, the more the cars were parked normally. There were some cars that were simply abandoned on the spot once Christina was spotted. In only four minutes, she had arrived at the intersection of Stockton and Post Streets. There to the south of the open space area that was Union Square, numerous military tanks and vehicles had blocked the way to the south, not that it would have stopped her, but Christina was ready for a breather. She stepped over into the park space in the middle of Union Square and started to sit down, shaking the ground around her. As she looked over at the monument in the middle of the square, she saw that she was now about double the height of it, which was around 100 feet; slowly Christina had already gained another 50 feet in height since her growth began. She picked up the Dewey Monument and placed it aside to the western edge of the square so that she could sit down. The numerous crowds that had gathered on the edge saw the massive 19-year old Hispanic teen sit down in the heart of Union Square. There she sat, with her hands on her knees as both of her thick legs were folded up slightly with both of the bottoms of her tennis shoes meeting each other in front of her. They could look up at her pant legs and smell the retched gas already, as her jeans were already well-past their usability. Still, since there weren’t any other jeans for her at this size, she needed to keep them on.


“God my butt is huge! I can cover a lot of space with this caboose, and now it’s just insane!” She said with a jubilant laugh as she felt her enormous rear end push further into the plaza of the square. She looked around at the crowds of people who had gathered and at the military that was setting up their equipment, ready for the orders to commence firing or something.


The scene was chaotic; people were positioned all around the square, just looking at the enormous sight before them. San Franciscans were the first to ever see a giantess in real life and the sight was to believe. The military, deployed for a base nearby the city had not been given orders to attack, but to curtail Christina’s movements. Captain Parker was still negotiating a deal to handle the situation with Christina, but allowed the military to maintain their presence as long as they did not attack Christina. Meanwhile, Christina was resting her feet as she looked around at the department stores and other businesses that surrounded the popular shopping attraction of the city. She had been here before many times to shop for new clothing or other items and she was always amazed at the city-ness of the square, a true urban park in the city. It was a pity that her bowels were bubbling up something new and fierce. Since her last gastric explosion, her insides were churning new volumes of flatulent wind that were being boiled up from the processing of the beans and onions and cheese from her 30 bowls of chili. More and more chili was just arriving at the stomach as it was busy turning the bits of food into something that could be digested. With that going on, newly produced gas was rushing through her intestines, loading her up with more gas, lots more gas. At her normal size, she would have been clearing out her room over and over again and stinking up at least half the compound, but at this size, the effects were much greater. The air in the square already reeked of her gas, but it was much weaker than back at Winn’s shop where she had cut that last fart. The unfortunate part for those who were gathering around the giantess was that Christina had felt a greater fart form, and she needed to release that.


The sight of the gigantic female in Union Square was to behold. There she sat in her seated position, with her hands placed just below her knees. She was seated almost in an Indian style position with her legs bent outward and her legs spreading apart to display the tightened blue jeans that covered her anus. She looked like she was undergoing meditation, as if in a yoga class or an audition to look like Buddha, either way, it was a powerful stance for a powerful fart. Any fart she would release was going to have a powerful vibration against the clothing, giving her a sensational feeling. Above her waist, her red and white striped shirt was being stretched slightly by her overabundant amounts of young E-cup breasts, which had the right combination of firmness and flabbiness that made for the perfect breasts. Above that, her slightly tan face had the face of pain and concentration, trying to get some of that gas positioned so she could unleash it.


“Gosh…that gas is coming back to me…you may want to stay clear.” Christina said as she began to rub her stomach. The crowd could hear a groaning noise from the sound of gas being produced and emptied through her intestines at a record pace. More and more gas was being produced from the apparently bottomless pit that was Christina’s stomach. This was only a mere fraction of the gas she had left to produce, but that didn’t matter; she had to let one go, and let it go now. While facing the south, she slowly shifted her body to the left, with her right leg pointed more vertically and her left leg more horizontally. Her breasts shifted in the tight confines of her white cotton bra with the left breasts sagging more toward the ground and the right breasts further up. In that position the opening to her wondrous world of methane and sulfur-laden gas pointed toward the right, only a few feet from the granite surface that covered the square, taking a deep breathe to relieve some of the pressure she had inside of her, she let loose her first thunderous fart.


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!


For nearly a full minute, Christina let loose a tuba-sounding blaster that shook the square and produced an earthquake of proportions the city had never seen, and that was only the beginning of the power of this fart. It sounded like a dozen foghorns going off at the same time with an ear-piercing pitch that continued for the entire minute, shattering glass windows and sending powerful sound waves across the square and into surrounding streets. The sound shook the surface of the square and vibrated everything within the area. Chairs and tables went flying around, especially toward the east where the greatest power of the fart was concentrated. Cars that were positioned to the east were slammed into the windows of some of the biggest stores on the square. The military tanks that were positioned to the east were moved and one even went airborne for a few moments, frightening the soldiers who were positioned there. It was like going through a very long earthquake and the shaking alone made the people who had stayed around there very queasy, those who survived the massive stink. The fart also felt a bit wet as she unloaded it with spits of gastric juices soaking her panties and blue jeans and a little squirting out and onto the square.


The beans came back with a furry in this fart as the smell of digested beans hung heavily over the square, more than that even. The gas was blown into the individual stores there on the square as it spewed out of her ass in a torrent that overtook the eastern side of the square in only seconds and the rest of the square a few seconds after that. The green and yellow gaseous mixture flowed out of her ass with nothing to stop it and the winds that blew out from it were stronger than that of a hurricane. Trees were waving in the breeze as their individual leaves were blowing around the area. There was a growing amount of sulfur that was entering the air and the methane helped none as well. As with her previous farts, the gas was unbearable for anyone in the area and those who were still on the square passed out with little to comfort them. The military personnel who had gathered at the square came prepared with gas masks, or so they thought. Even with the gas masks on, Christina’s fart gas penetrated the nostrils and mouths of those officials and they began choking on the Hispanic girl’s rectal fumes.


The air temperature in the square increased rapidly as a humid, musky fog hung over from the fart that Christina released. It was a two-pronged attack, first the powerful sound that rung in the ears of anyone in a three-block radius of the square, and then the punishing stench that robbed anyone and everyone of their oxygen, and for those with the gas masks on, they would suffer for a few more seconds before being denied their ability to breathe as well. This was a proud fart for Christina to release and she felt as if a big burden had been lifted from her as she pushed this massive, utterly massive fart out from her bowels, but as she finished her fart she felt the pressure of another one ready in the wings, with about the same amount of gas ready to go. As soon as the fart was finished, she leaned her ass over to the left with every other body part switching positions to correspond and began to let loose with another potent blast.


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!


The second fart was as powerful as the first and the impact it had on the Union Square area was not to be underestimated. The stench of eggs was very prominent as she laid this second fart, almost the same length and the same power as the first. The first fart had enough power to clear out a five-block radius of the city; the second fart only expanded the wave of stink that had been floating up and down the hills of the northeastern part of San Francisco. The view from the Twin Peaks of San Francisco over the downtown was that of a deepening fog of green that clouded its way around the city, slowly expanding further. Back on ground level, people were passing out and life was dying all around Union Square as Christina had blasted off this second eggy fart. The stench was overpowering on a multitude of levels, people could taste only eggs and could smell it. Christina recalled her breakfast, which was indeed hard boiled eggs and some milk. It was only a coincidence though, but that breakfast combined with the chili from the chili-eating contest meant that her farts were even worse than expected.


Christina waved the air around her as she coughed a little from the immense stench. The military that had gathered to greet the giantess were now all passed out from the sudden deprivation of oxygen. The hot wind that blew out of Christina’s ass had left the surface of the plaza burning so hot that one could scramble eggs on its surface, and that was just from the general rectal heat that erupted out from Christina’s fart. In the various stores of Union Square, the fart had laid waste to everything. Clothes were scattered around the store and racks were flung in different locations. People who were hiding from the immensity of Christina and her gas were not protected from the deafening blast that broke through the storefront windows and pushed a powerful torrent of fart wind into the store and brought upon a humid gas into the stores. People were passing out everywhere as no one was able to handle the odor of the fart, if they survived the initial blast into the store, it was almost the equivalent of a nuclear bomb going off in the square and likewise there was some radiation burns on the people in the store, let alone those in the outdoors who were given a tanned appearance from the exposure to Christina’s fart. Not only were the streets being cleared out by Christina’s farts but the buildings were not immune from the power of her farts.


“Aren’t I a stinker…whoo! That really stunk!” Christina said as she took her right hand and felt the hot surface of her pants from that latest fart. With her left hand, she waved the air around her, fanning the awful stench around in multiple locations, trying anything to rid herself of the aroma of her digestive process, with little success. The inside of her massive buttcrack was starting to get a little damp, and just the aroma of that alone smelled highly of shit and eggs. But there was little time for Christina to think about that, she was feeling another onslaught of gas coming up to her, and this time the gas was really hurting, giving her a massive stomach ache. For this next bout of gas, she got on hands and knees while still in the square and pointed her butt toward the west. There, a high rise was well positioned so that the sixth story windows had a perfect view of the two wobbling masses of glutes that were well encased in that blue, reeking denim that covered the perfection of Christina’s ass. In her front, her E cup breasts hung nicely toward the ground, giving anyone still conscious a good view up the cleavage of her mummeries.


With her head facing down at the devastation in the plaza, she breathed in more of her eggy stench, but now she was really feeling the agony as it impacted her stomach. Finally, she had found an opening in the gas and started to grunt as she began to push out a tremendous symphony of farts.


PPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!


RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!


Four large farts emerged from her anus, each of them at least five seconds in length with the last two going on for just over ten seconds. These farts were simply bursts of energy that she was trying to release from the grapping pain that had begotten her stomach. The farts alone would have frightened people if she were normal size and would be viewed as rather weak on her scale, but at her new size, the impact from the blasts were just as potent as with the other farts. The smell of shit grew with each of these farts, which was the first signal to Christina that she would need to release some solid waste in the future. The stench of rotten eggs and shit, amplified for the entire plaza to smell and coming out in a mix of yellow and brown gas, blew open the windows on the sixth floor and flowed through the office building as it tore through the hallways, blowing random items all around with additional plumes of gas being blown out from other windows on that floor. Each fart broke through the air with a thunderous blast that could be heard from throughout San Francisco, and for those who were evacuating the city, it gave them a resounded reason to leave the city, that and the fact that they could smell the air, the deadly odor of Christina’s flatulence was gaining on those leaving the city, they were feeling the impact of the powerful odor.


“Ooooh…..those feel good to let out….man I just keep letting them off today….uh oh…” Christina commented as she clutched her stomach to try to relieve herself of the continuous pressure that was being bounded inside of it. She was now certain of it, she could feel something else forming, something more sinister than the wind that she had let out up to that point, the chili was fermenting itself into a solid waste, one that would clog up any toilet in a heartbeat. Christina Lopez was well-known for her dumps, epic creations in and of themselves, they stunk as bad as her farts and left a visible reminder of the awesome power of her bowels, and now she felt the need to let out some of her own solid waste, of course the only problem now as the lack of a toilet her size, she would have to let this one out as if she were in the woods, with the problem of that being, she was in the middle of a major city. But before she had to do her business, she felt another potent fart coming along.


Pressing the palms of her hand further into the surface of the plaza, she felt a potent surge of gas develop within her bowels and pushed out from her steaming hot panties and jeans another bubbly fart.


BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!


The sound of this latest fart went all over the place, starting out in its monotone tuba sounding blast and continuing off with the sound of gigantic bubbles rocketing out of her ass, the sound of the fart grew decidedly wet as the 15-second monster kept on being pushed out. Her butt kept on spewing out toxic flatulence like an exhaust port after the launch of a space rocket and the heat that was being generated from her butt was creating a thermal zone around Union Square that was over a hundred degrees and climbing, it was smelling like the inside of one of her toilets after a dump and that was not turning out good for the rest of the city. But worse of all was the small amounts of liquid shit that had pushed their way to the sphincter and out onto her panties as she finished out the fart, the liquid would run down the insides of her pants alongside her thighs toward the point where her knee was bended on the ground. It was very clear to Parker, Bill and Tim, Christina now had to take a dump and as the Section 26 helicopter flying around saw, there was only one place where she could do it, in the square.
If the mega farting didn’t do it, what Christina did next would strike Union Square off the list of attractions in San Francisco forever. From her position on all fours, she stood up in the square and took off her blue jeans for the first time since she had put them on before the chili-eating contest. She knew that the jeans would be fuming from the farts she would have produced, she just didn’t know how bad it would be and that her farts would be block-clearers instead of room-clearers. She then took off her burning hot pink panties that she had clung tightly to her vast amount of glutes. Putting the two pieces of clothing to the edge of the square, where they simmered in the dreadful fog of flatulence, she got into a crouching position with her knees in between her two arms as she got into as best of a shit-taking position as possible given the size and the locale. No one was conscious around her when she was doing this, but the helicopter and some eyewitnesses nearby were going to be the first to experience the largest dump ever taken. Christina just ate a lot of chili and her dumps after the chili-eating contest would have destroyed a lesser toilet, now she was going to destroy a square, she got as comfortable as possible and began grunting as she felt the solid waste making its way through her rectum. Finally, her exposed anus had started to open up, just like the space ship in the movie Independence Day and with the same intent of destroying anything below it, she grunted once more before a small but deep fart emerged.


BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!


The roaring sound of a balloon letting off air could be heard as she released this ripping fart that signaled the beginning of her dump. The heavy, noxious odor of excrement was smelled throughout the square, which had been cleared of enough of the fog that the wind from this pre-dump fart could be seen blowing the palm trees that surrounded parts of the square. As the fart died down, it transitioned into the very first part of her dump, which had small pebbles of crap started to spew out from Christina’s anus and onto the square. They were the size of baseballs as they were splattered around the square, all miniature size pieces of shit were hitting various items that had been blown away from the previous farts and they were released with the force of a high-velocity hose that was blowing out from the 19-year old’s pooper. Several of the windows that had not been completed destroyed from the farts had these small pieces of shit go through like hailstones during a thunderstorm.


PPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!


With a powerful bass that vibrated the walls of the surrounding buildings, another batch of rotten, shit and egg smelling gas erupted from Christina’s behind as she continued to focus her load on the dead center of Union Square. Because of the closeness of her anus to the surface, cracks began to appear from the forceful wind that was being pushed down upon it from the fart. As the fart came out, more baseball-sized pieces of shit came out as she continued to rain this shit on the surface of the plaza, already the plaza had gone from a granite appearance to that of mud, but this was only the beginning. A small fart had silently pushed itself out as a foul wind blew on top of the shit that was already present and carried the heinous stench of the dump across the square. Finally, she felt something significant coming and she started to grunt as she unloaded her first log of the day.


PPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! A three-second fart exploded out of her ass as a muddy brown log came out of her opened anus. The log was about ten feet long and a good foot and a half log and was a prodigious log of pure Christina-powered shit. The log landed in the middle of the square and the strong, hot fumes rising from the muddy-colored surface. Christina could feel the heat from her log rise up and create a ghastly steam in the area. She had to pinch her nose after the overwhelming aroma of chili beans and cheese started to emit itself amongst the wretched odor of her shit.
“God that stinks!” Christina said as she began to wave her hand around her face to rid herself of the potent odor. The smell of Christina’s dump was beginning to spread as a brown fog merged with the green fog to produce a vile aroma of ghastly proportions that spread itself around a decent chunk of the city. Almost no one in a ten-block radius of Christina’s dump was breathing, since the stench of her dump was too powerful and was too chemically violate for someone next to her to inhale, she had a good chunk of the city to herself.


“Oh boy…” Christina began as she clutched her stomach and began to unload another volley of liquid crap onto the plaza, drenching the ground in the liquid fecal material from her stomach. This was a diarrhea-style crap that she began uploading. For nearly a minute, out from her anus spewed a sickening combination of pure liquid fecal material with small baseball to grapefruit sized pieces of crap out from her ass with the noise of her trumpet-sounding farts placed in intermittent pauses in between the expulsion of the shit. It would be a downpour of her liquid, brown watery crap and the hurricane-force winds of her quick and shit-smelling farts. No one would want to be alive as this was going on and even Christina was feeling rather dirty to be releasing this kind of load onto a public square, but she had to do her business and did it she did.


PPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTT!!!!


BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!


PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!


After her minute downpour of shit, she thrusted her butt a little closer to the ground as she let rip three more dump-induced farts, pushing the mucky shit that had collected on the plaza in an outward direction, spewing little pieces of it in all directions of the buildings nearby and ripping an atom-bomb of more of her foulest batch of flatulence imaginable. She was sweating and her own eyes were burning from the raunchy odor that emitted itself out of her ass, and that was just with the first two farts. Her third fart was an airy SBD that sounded like a thousand snakes hissing at the same time and with the same pitch. It felt like a fan that was blowing out of her ass, blowing a most sinister, warm putrid wind of rotten eggs and shit that left her ass in an SBD that went on for 20 seconds. Normally, two second SBD farts from Christina were enough to clear a room, so on a much larger scale; this was pure death that was leaving the 19-year old Hispanic’s rear end.


The atrocious stench of the fart began to fall across the square and pick up some of the shit stench that laid in Christina’s fecal deposit and carry in a growing radius the combined smell for an awful aroma. For about a ten block region, the smell was that of multiple Christina farts and her dump and the plants that were still alive alongside the streets and in the parks were wilting from the lack of sunlight as the fog, now colored with a mixture of green, yellow and brown, hung about three stories high and darkened the street as its toxic vapors contaminated everything. Even the nearby BART and Muni subway stations along Market Street as the gas filled the stations and down the subway tubes. The SBD fart, as strong and powerful as it was for the city of San Francisco, felt like one of her best, but not her best itself. As she dropped this SBD bomb, the fart felt silent to her, but anyone that would have been at street level would have felt like their body was being ripped apart by a strong, pungent wind that would have blown their clothes off and push wind deep into their bodies. As it was, the bodies of the unconscious that did lie in the square were having their hair and clothing blow with the strong wind as it blown across the still-moist deposit of shit that Christina had laid. And as the raunchy SBD had subdued, it heralded the return of excrement that needed to leave Christina’s bowels.


PPPPPHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTT!!! One small fart ruptured out of her ass as a long, thick log was pushing its way out from her ass, stretching the walls of her anus. The log went for about 15 feet in length as it coiled itself out from Christina’s ass, it her biggest crowning achievement up to that point, which was only a few seconds. As she felt the end of the log leave, she felt a second long piece of crap emerge as she pushed it out, allowing for it to coil up on top of the pile she was creating in the square. After the second leg, she pushed out and began another torrent of half liquid/half solid crap into the square. The entirety of Union Square was now at least covered with a layer of shit with the center of the square receiving the brunt of Christina’s more solid waste, with a pile that was now reaching ten feet in height as she continued to add on to it. The helicopter taking Parker, Bill and Tim around were watching the scene with horror, for they had seen Christina’s dumps before, but this was larger than any shit she had ever taken, at least the size, this wasn’t one of her Class 5 toilet-destroying dumps, fortunately.


For the next couple of minutes, Christina continued to focus her dump as she unloaded more steaming hot turds that were filled with the digested remnants of Christina’s eggy breakfast and beany chili contest, creating a foul stench that was far superior to any smell that humans had ever created. As Christina took another break from her powerful dump she felt one more bubbling sensation within her bowels, she had one more push that she felt that she had to make.


"Just a little more now...Nyyyygggggghhhhhh!" Christina strained, her hole puffing out slightly as she bore down. This caused a few more eggy farts, each less audible than the last, finally, the tip of a bulbous turd began to emerge. It was enormous more enormous than any other turd she had unloaded, it was a turd that was filled with power. Christina’s eyes felt like they would explode as he witnessed the titan’s birth. Pushing harder, Christina gave a slight cry of pain as her ring peeled around the thick beast.


PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPfffffffffffffffffffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!


More silent wind pushed out from all around the emerging piece of shit as Christina was getting rid of more of her flatus as she gave another push,

"Nyyyyyyyyygggggggghhhhh!" Finally, the tip of the piece of shit came out and foot by foot it came, steadily growing like a tail from Christina’s tush. Finally it reached a point where it came out on its own, and the girl barely stifled a pleasured groan shook the walls of the surrounding buildings as the bulky specimen massaged her tired muscle. The log was about 20 feet long and four feet wide, producing a piece of pure 19-year old female excrement that was 80 square feet. The warm gas that was flowing out of her ass also flowed up from the large turd that Christina had unloaded. It smelled of perpetual rotten eggs and cheese and was a stench so strong that it fogged all the windows of the buildings nearby and released such a devastating odor that wallpaper of the nearby stores peeled off and all plants were finished. Even items that were located in refrigeration units were heated up, adding their own foul stench to the mix. If one were to walk through any hallway, any room that surrounded the remnants of Christina’s load, they would not go more than a few steps without puking and choking on the punishing gas, it smelled like the inside of a toilet, and even with the outdoor conditions, the bathroom-like stench was spreading across a good deal of the city. Finally, after 15 seconds, Christina had felt the end of her massive turd reach her anus and she finally uncut the umbilical cord that was her massive baby piece of shit. With a loud ‘flump’ it landed atop the truly epic sized pile and Christina breath a contented sigh, finished. As the dump was finished, she released one last thing out from her nether regions, a torrent of yellow urine that had been held up within her bladder, waiting for the massive loads of crap and farts to leave. After a full two minutes, her powerful hose of piss was finished and it created an even muddier pile of shit than before.


“Wow….what a dump!” Christina said as she took her right hand, all sweaty from the humid space that she had created and wiped the sweat off of her forehead, to her it felt like she had given birth and as she stood up in the square, she turned around and saw the utterly horrifying remnants of her handiwork. The shit was lumped into a massive pile, now a mixture of watery and solid waste that was beyond words to describe that was now 20 feet high and stretched for 100 feet in a mountain that was larger than a group of a hundred people, it was very much the largest dump in the history of the world, taken by any creature, it was a pile of excrement of colossal proportions and of a truly larger-than-life stink. It was a dump from a girl, a very large girl.


Christina, feeling that her anus was all sticky from the vast amounts of crap that left her, felt the need to wipe her bottom, but she was a 150-foot giantess and there was not any toilet paper her size. Then again, there wasn’t even a toilet that could flush all this down, even it every toilet in the city were to flush portions of this dump away, it would take weeks to get rid of it all. Looking around in the foggy, apocalyptic aftermath of her bowel movement in the square she found the red and white stripped tent that she had spotted earlier as she entered the square, she saw that it had been flown away in the windy farts that followed and was now pressed up against a nearby building that was in its way. After pulling the tent, that was held firmly against the building, away she took it and rubbed its foreign substance against her ass, soaking up the watery crap and chunks of fecal material that was buried in her cavernous asscrack. Taking a full minute to get the crap out, she took the soaked tent and tossed it along an adjacent street that wasn’t running with her fecal juices. Due to the geography of the city, she tossed the soiled tent over toward the west, since the liquid part of her crap that wasn’t contained in the massive shit load in the first place was now running down Stockton and Powell Streets to the south and down Post and Geary Streets to the east. In any case, Market Street was going to be covered with the liquid as the flood of liquid waste was about two inches high as it flooded everything along those streets.


Fortunately, Christina had placed her panties and pants toward the west and had left them untouched by her bowel movement. She picked up her panties and began to run them up her long legs and round them up around her bodacious set of buttocks. Once their panties were secured tightly against the creamy white buttocks of Christina Lopez, she pushed out yet another fart.


PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!


An airy fart that started with sound of a sonic blast and finished with another windy SBD wrought more havoc in the region above her massive dump. The smell of her post-dump fart stunk up to high heaven, perhaps literally, with the killer stench of raw eggs and beans, digested and produced in her bowels that were now opened up now that she had unloaded her fecal waste. The bad part was, she knew she wasn’t done with her shitting for that day; she would often take at least three good shits per day, sometimes more, to unload the massive amounts of food she would eat. Christina was a big eater, but as someone who was 7’6 and 350 pounds normally, eating a lot of food was normal. She was a massive amazon with hefty muscles, enormous breasts, a beyond bubbly butt and overall bigness, and that was before her growth spurt. Everything that Christina had done up to that point was maybe a third of her normal day, which had the guys in the helicopter worried, they knew what Christina was like on a normal day, and they knew that what was going on right now wasn’t all that she did.


Waving the air behind her panty-covered behind she picked up her humid pair of pants and brought them back up her legs and firmly secured around her ass. Both her articles of clothing for her legs and butt were custom-made to form around her butt and legs with general ease, but even with that, they created a deep canyon in her buttcrack that was on this scale, seven feet deep. She took her face and stuck it closer to her pile of shit, just as she would have done after one of her toilet-cogging dumps to appreciate the powerful and potent stink she had created, and this dump was no disappointment.
“Whew…that was a hefty one…I am so bad!” Christina began laughing as she continued to wave the rotten egg stench that was now clearing out more than half the city. “Sorry about the dump San Francisco, but when you have to go…you have to go. I’d better leave before the smell makes me sick.” Christina said as she finally spotted the Section 26 helicopter hovering over.


“Hey dad…aren’t you proud of my dump…cause I sure am!” She said with her hands on her hips and a bright smile, she also noticed that her body had increased in size a little more, growing up another 50 feet since she began the dump. She laughed as she looked at her putrid mess down below in Union Square. A dense fog of her gas and residue from the dump had spread out onto the bay to the east and up to the west toward the western half of the city. To the south, it went well past Market Street and toward the southwest toward the Twin Peaks.


“Christina…that is incredible what you did down there, do you have any idea how much damage you just caused by having to use the bathroom?” Bill cried out through the helicopter’s speakers.


“Yeah…and do you realize how bad I needed to shit. No offense dad, but my needs right now are greater than the city. When I have to take a dump…I will take one and I don’t see anyone stopping me!” Christina said with greater confidence in her abilities. She was right though, at her size, who was stopping her from unleashing her farts and dumps onto the world. The military didn’t survive one fart from her, she was quickly becoming invincible. Bill sat down quietly as he realized this as well. Regardless, Parker wanted to get the ball rolling on having Christina walk her massive body south toward Candlestick. Parker asked Christina if she was ready to go and she was very much ready to leave Downtown San Francisco and the horrific mess she left in the city. She told Parker to lead the way as she began walking south on Stockton Street toward Market Street, with her shoes walking on the small layer of liquid shit that was running down the street.


Outside of San Francisco, the world was starting to find out about the events in San Francisco and the sights of horror and disgust were plenty. Over the city, a blinding fog of green and brown began to settle as the farting had been ceased for the time being. Down below the massive Christina Lopez was looking over at the people who hadn’t gotten back up from their sudden collapse after inhaling a good mouthful of Christina’s fart stench. News helicopters were hovering over Union Square, or as close as they could get before retreating to a zone that wasn’t completely overwhelmed with Christina’s digestive winds.


“The scene here in Downtown San Francisco is unlike any seen before, it is an unbelievable sight. A large mountain of what is described to me as excrement is centered in the middle of the plaza, almost two stories high and nearly the size of the square itself. Watery remnants from the massive load that the giant girl released are running down city streets as is the giantess herself. There are no reports from the ground because of the insane odor in the area, and right now the military and police are staying clear of the giant girl.” The reporter in the news helicopter said as it hovered over the fuming sight down below.


“Are these connected with the flatulence reports from earlier?” An anchor back at the news studio, reporting from outside of the city now, asked.


“Most likely…as with most humans, after passing gas for a certain amount of time, one needs to relieve their bowels of what they ate, and that is what we suspect has happened here. The question is, is this it for the giantess or is there more to come. We are now being told that she is en route to Candlestick Park where the government agency that is overseeing things with the girl, they are related to her in some way, is directing her via another helicopter. The path she is walking appears to be 4th Street to the south to King Street and then onto Interstate 280 where she will continue toward Candlestick. Traffic is continuing to empty the city to the north across the Golden Gate and south toward San Jose. Traffic heading east on the Bay Bridge to Oakland is at a standstill and we are getting reports that some vehicles heading across have crashed or stopped working due to their drivers being knocked out from the strong gas from the giant girl. Officials in Oakland have also issued an evacuation due to them receiving some of the winds from the girl, as the gas can now be smelled across the bay.” The reporter in the helicopter said as he got too close for the smell and told the pilot to pull back quickly before he would become induced with the wretched stench.

For the next half hour, Christina was walking down both 4th and King Streets before walking onto the freeway. For her, it took a bit to get used to the various road surfaces, which occasionally cracked underneath her immense weight. She was a big girl in her normal life, but as a 175-foot giantess, she was beyond measurements. Her gas valve had been turned off momentarily as the gas-producing process began anew with more of the chili that she had eaten. The worst part about Christina’s farts were that they lasted most of the day, one meal could supply her with farts to last the day, three meals and that equates to more farts spread out at various parts. 30 bowls of chili were enough to have her fart large and juicy rippers for a couple of days. Her stomach had felt at ease but she could sense the bubbling going on within her, more rotten gas was being produced, it was only a matter of time.

Back in the helicopter that carried Bill, Parker and Tim, both Bill and Tim were starting to complain of a lack of oxygen. Bill hadn’t received his feeding from Christina in quite some time, and even with the strong gas that hung over half of the city, he needed a more direct feeding from his gigantic daughter. Tim too was complaining, but the reasons for him wanting Christina’s gas was baffling. In either case, the two pleaded with Parker to see if there was a way to get Christina to give them one. In that fashion, Parker directed the helicopter back to the front of Christina’s enormous face and over the speakers he asked the question.

“Both Bill and evidently Tim needs…a feeding.” Parker said as Christina’s eyes opened up as she loved it dearly when someone would ask for her to fart of them.

“Oh yes, I can feel my second wind coming…position the helicopter to behind my butt and I will give the a really good feeding, just be careful, I don’t yet know the power behind my farts and it may be too much for you guys to handle.” At which point she began to laugh as she stepped onto the elevated freeway portion of Interstate 280, and proceeded to crush it down to the lower level and both levels further down to the ground, clearly they could not hold her weight, but that wasn’t much of a surprise.

The Section 26 helicopter hovered around Christina’s gigantic body and found itself back in a familiar position, behind Christina’s mammoth rear end. The stitching of the blue jeans had really been worn out from all the power that was sent through its threads that day. An average pair of blue jeans lasted about a week and a half, occasionally two weeks, before it could handle no longer. Several pairs of Christina’s jeans after some monster farting episodes would be stored in Section 26’s vault in case they were needed against some enemy of the agency. Amazingly, after a full month of being taken off of Christina’s butt, one could still smell trace elements of Christina’s flatulence on the sealed up jeans.

Now, each buttock was about 35 feet in height from the point where the buttock transitioned into Christina’s massive, muscular thighs, up to the top of the butt, where it began to curve very quickly up toward the lean back. She was more top heavy than she probably expected, with most of her muscles concentrated to her butt, legs and arms, and her stomach was not as large as one would have expected with its massive industrial-like digestive system. But the butt was as mesmerizing as ever, suspended over the crumbling freeway, with the blue jeans held firmly in place and with the seat of her pants buried deep in the crevasse of her asscrack, a person could easily fit beneath her butt cheeks and never be seen again, something Tim was fantasizing about ever since he was in her back pocket earlier. It took a couple of minutes for the helicopter to get into position as he hovered about 20 feet back from Christina’s butt, which was assumed to be a safe distance. Christina began to channel the gas that she had just produced to her rectum and began to concentrate on unloading her latest gaseous deposit, she would not be disappointed, she began pushing out a rotten, silent wind.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

“Ohhh….that burns…this ought to be a good one…oh dear God that is horrible!” Christina said as she pinched her nose upon the release of that one, this was an eggy fart, one of her absolute worse, one that could clear out her room in a couple of seconds, that left her ass like a vicious pride of lions roaring their way out and tearing up everything in the way, except for its silent release. The putrid gas burned out of her asshole and started to fill up the layer of panties that was held firmly in place from the thigh jeans. From the vantage point of the helicopter, the back of Christina’s pants started to inflate a little as the hot gas poured out of her gas, all this occurring in only a couple of seconds, then the gas broke the barrier of Christina’s pants and went straight for the helicopter. The windows fogged up almost instantly and the helicopter was caught in a strong gale as it began to wobble from the fiery winds that blew with Christina’s SBD.

“Dear God Chrissy…I don’t remember them smelling that bad.” Parker said as he waved his hand around his face as the green gas from Christina’s SBD filled the helicopter to the delight of Bill and Tim who began breathing in the burning odor. It cleared their sinuses and infused her chili-produced aroma into their minds. Both Bill and Tim were feeling wheezy from the effects of Christina’s powerful silent fart as it overwhelmed them in only a few seconds. Despite this, the fart continued to pour out for ten seconds as Christina continued to drop this quiet bomb, releasing this deadly terror over the collapsed freeway and the neighborhoods and trees around, which were blowing from the strong winds that blew toward the north where Christina’s ass was pointed. In the surrounding neighborhoods, swing sets were rocking back and forth and tree branches were falling to the ground as if they were experiencing a strong thunderstorm, or at least a derecho that was blowing down the collapsed freeway and into the adjacent neighborhoods.

Meanwhile, back at the helicopter, it was moving with the strong current of the fart as it bellowed out of her the giant girl’s ass and had to correct itself a couple of times before returning to stability a good 200 feet from the point where Christina had unleashed her silent hurricane of gas. Christina was giggling furiously as she waved the air behind her butt, trying to spread the last remnants of the gas around the area. The whole area stunk of eggs, lots and lots of eggs, it was more eggs mixed in with broccoli and cheese, and even if Christina didn’t eat broccoli, it could be detected in her fart very well by Bill and Tim. The shocking part was that Christina had eaten broccoli two days ago, and if it’s still in her stomach digesting now…how long will it be until the chili leaves her system. The helicopter pilot had to wipe the windows from the thick layer of dew that had collected on its front windows from the initial blast of gas that made contact from deep in the bowels of Christina.

“Wow…that’s one of those panty cleaners…something that just burns through with a burning passion and leaves no prisoners.” Parker said through the speakers as the helicopter fought its way back through the continuous current of Christina’s already released gas as they got back to the front of her body staring her in the face.

“I told you it was going to be a good one…..”

PPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBRTTTTTTT!!!!

Another quick but rumbling fart left her ass as she felt another powerful surge of eggy gas leave her anus and pollute the air further. Parker knew that he needed to get back on track, but he noticed that both Bill and Tim had been knocked out from the power of her gas, they had simply inhaled too much of it, even if it provided something beneficial to them.

“Christina!” Parker yelled out over the speaker as he saw Christina smirk from her latest fart.

“What….walking makes me fart…how much more do we have to go, I think I can see the stadium…but I’m not sure, that’s not the baseball stadium is it?” Christina said as she looked toward the south and the neighborhoods that lined Interstate 280 and the upcoming junction with U.S. Highway 101.

“Yeah, that’s Candlestick up ahead, we already passed the ballpark, once you get to the stadium, we will get you some food and some shelter…how about that?” Parker said as he was hiding a surprise for Christina. Her eyes perked up with excitement, she was ready for a respite from all the action of the day and wanted rest.

“Sounds good…I’ll try not to let any more of my farts out…but we’ll see.” She giggled as she started walking with the helicopter leading her down the portion of the freeway that wasn’t elevated. Still, the concrete surface cracked underneath her immense weight and the sign bridges that got into her way were quickly kicked aside. The freeway had been cleared up to a certain point, where police was still directing traffic to the south. Parker yelled for Christina to get into the northbound lanes as the southbound lanes were filled with cars trying to head south out of the city. Christina moved over and started to walk down the northbound lanes.

Traffic on Interstate 280 heading south had been at a standstill as the traffic clogged toward the south onto U.S. 101 and continuing on I-280. Meanwhile, they had their first look at the bubbly, giantess Christina, taking huge strides as she continued to walk and shake the concrete surface of the interstate. From each car, they could view the giant tennis shoes and the long pant legs that ran up her large calves and thighs and up to her ass. The top of her shoe reached the roof of the cars on the freeway and her ass was now roughly 80 feet up in the air. The sight was purely mesmerizing for all those involved.

As Christina began walking down the freeway, she felt another gas pang hit her stomach and began to release a series of small, silent and very potent farts.

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTSSSSS!!!

PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS!!!

PPPPPPPPPPssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Each fart was only three seconds in length and were released in twenty second intervals. They were merely small farts to Christina, she was crop-dusting the freeway. In school, she would regularly crop-dust the hallway as she unloaded a little of her gas on her way to class or to the bathroom. Here, she unloaded her smelly farts from up in the air as the gas flowed down her pant legs and out from the bottom, stinking up the freeway at its bottommost level.

Car windows were fogged up and people were rolling down the window as these four small farts went into their vehicles and cleared out with the vilest of odors. The people heading out had already heard about Christina’s gas and they knew that she had eaten chili. The smell was of ammonium sulfide, the stuff that was commonly found in stink bombs and it was a pure rotten stench.  The people rolling down their windows had gotten it all wrong and allowed for more of the noxious gas to overtake them and allow for them to pass out. The few cars that were moving had drivers who were become erratic before they too passed out, allowing for their vehicles to hit other cars or the median barrier. In any case, the four small farts were enough to create a large fog of rotten egg-smelling flatulence that hung over the freeway like a fog of thick pea soup. Looking back at the destruction she was causing, Christina blushed a little before she giggled.

“He…he…excuse me.” She said with another giggle as she turned back toward the south and continued walking toward Candlestick Park. Christina would end up dropping another dozen small farts just like this, creating a long trail of cars that weren’t going anywhere because every one of her farts was too toxic to handle, no one was surviving the smell of her farts and that did not bold well for the rest of the world.

Finally, Christina walked down the main road that lead her to the parking lot there at Candlestick Park, the football stadium that was the home of the San Francisco 49ers. Now it would be her home for the time being and already, it was a circus outside. Media outlets had been informed about Christina’s whereabouts and the fact that she was coming and various spectators were looking to see if the news about Christina were true. There were also two different groups of people who were being instructed by Section 26 for two various items for the new giantess: food and clothing.

A group of about 100 people had been gathered together to construct various articles of clothing that would fit Christina, given that she could not possibly wear her gassed out clothing forever. They were stitching pieces of a silky garment in the middle of one of the parking lots as Christina walked by the group. They looked up in awe at the specimen that they would be providing clothes for, at which they for the first time realized just how big the clothing had to be.

“Right now…they are working on a two-piece bikini suit, one that should suit you very well. You may have to go by that for a day or so until we can get other pieces of clothing working.” Parker explained from the helicopter as it continued to hover over Christina’s body as she walked down a roadway in the middle of the parking lot that had been cleared out for her. They then moved to another section of the parking lot and there she began smelling something that got her attention.

“Is that?” Christina began before Parker finished her off.

“Yep…rice and refried beans…with a helping of Brussels sprouts and broccoli…just for you.” Parker said with a rather positive enthusiasm. Both Bill and Tim were happy too about the food choice that was being devised for Christina for her dinner, as it was now past 5:00pm. It was a favorite food choice for Christina…along with several drums of milk that were being prepared for her and another drum filled with her favorite protein shake. To anyone familiar with Christina’s farting however, it was a disaster waiting to happen, but Parker did have a catch.

“However…we would like for you to do one thing before you start….oh dear God….take cover, she just released another one!” Parker yelled through the intercom as the hundreds of people in the parking lot began to put their gas masks on as they embraced another one of Christina’s sneaky SBDs. A yellow haze began to overcome the parking lot region as Christina was pushing out a rather enormous SBD. She began pushing when Parker started talking about the massive amounts of gas-producing foods that they were preparing for her and she finished off her toxic silent fart when the people had gotten their gas masks on. Christina giggled as she began smiled back at the helicopter, her silent fart was one that had caught everyone off guard, it was one of her favorite types of fart, the one that no one anticipates and she can unleash without any warning.

This fart charred through Christina’s panties, more than burn, it created a humid layer of fart-laden dew that collected itself upon the pubic hair around Christina’s nether regions as the fart poured out of her ass. As the fart spread quickly in its coverage, the stench of Christina’s nether regions could also be smelled, it was a more interesting stench that was more indicative of a woman’s fart than a man’s. But no man could drop a massive bomb like this, not anymore. This was the fart of legends, a room clearer…no a neighborhood clearer. The fart blew through the tents that had been set up like a light sea breeze, as it wasn’t a strong fart in its wind velocity, but was seeping through everything at a slower pace. Despite that, it expanded its coverage beyond the parking lots and north into the Hunter’s Point neighborhood and out to the east over San Francisco Bay, where the hot winds from the fart interacted with cooler waters to produce a dense fog over the water, one that would become more familiar as Christina began farting more from that sight.

The smell was that of a sewer with a mixture of swamp gas, it was a highly unpleasant odor that was hard to inhale for anyone wearing a gas mask and impossible to inhale for those not wearing one. They could breathe a bit better, but they could still taste the eggs that Christina scarfed down for breakfast and the chili she ate earlier, this was a fart that stunk for impossible amounts and levels and it cleared the parking lot and created a dense haze that would settle over the sight. The people preparing Christina’s clothes and food had to take a five minute break before they could start over and the news media vehicles had all their reporters bunkered down in their vehicles with the noses underneath their shirts, trying for anything to not breathe in the stink. It was a powerful stink, but it was only the beginning for that site.

“Gosh…that was a rotten one!” Christina said as she waved the air around the back of her butt, she could feel a warm amount of air positioned near her butt, the radiation from the fart she had just released. Everything about this silent fart showed power, it cleared out a growing area and it left a burning sensation around Christina’s backside that would have likely burned anyone alive, had they been positioned there. Tim and Bill could both feel the heat from that silent fart as they were sweating profoundly from within the helicopter.

“Er…sorry about that one…I guess I didn’t realize its strength, it felt like it was going to be a small one…but it sure had a punch to it.” She said as she continued to breathe in the insane stench from that silent fart, it was made of pure evil as she could guess, a pure evil that was produced from deep within. Parker was in shock and now he was worried about the meal he was eating, but he still had that one condition.

“Anyway Christina….” Parker began as he heard a small giggle from Christina, he eyes perked up again as she had the look of concentration.

“Seek shelter! Everyone seek shelter…she’s about to….” Parker yelled out as he was called back by Christina who told him there was nothing to fear.

“Oh…I don’t feel another one…God after that last one I may need to take a break from the farting, but it is so cool to see everyone having to do these things for me…such a big old girl like me…I am beginning to like being a giant.” She said as she took another big inhalation of her sulfur-smelling wind that blew around her, still hanging heavily over her present location. Parker instructed for Christina to sit down within the football stadium as they finished up her meal, she agreed not to release any more farts so that they could finish up their cooking, but as they cooked her meal, Christina was constantly cooking more of her gas, and with her dinner that cooking was about to go into overdrive.

“But first Christina…you have an audience awaiting you.” Parker said as he directed Christina to a spot where she was able to climb over the grandstands of the football stadium, shaped like a baseball stadium as it was at one time, and onto the football field, which was still pretty big to her. At one end of the football stadium, a gathering of about 100 journalists had been gathering to ask some questions for Christina, and wanting to sit down she was okay for answering them.

“Mind if I sit down…of course you don’t, I can do pretty much what I want right now.” She said with a bellow of laughs as she sat in an Indian style position toward the northern end zone. The blue skies had remained in place even with a slight green haze still hanging over from Christina’s previous fart. Those in the stands could smell the gas from her silent explosion back in the parking lot and were a bit curious about this new gigantic girl. Christina waved the air around her as she took in another whiff of her creation. Down where her crouch was, the residue and aftereffects from that monster silent fart were still hanging over, giving Christina a good amount of her eggy goodness.

“That last one is still hanging around…man was that a good one!” Christina said laughing, echoing throughout the stadium as she took her hands and waved the leftover air around her crouch and waved it at the journalists. In the matter of seconds, a few of them coughed as they began to smell with greater power the eggy stink from Christina’s silent fart, and that was just from the part of the fart that hung around her crouch, not from the actual fart itself, it was that strong. After giggling some more, she settled down as she looked at the frightened journalists. This was a new experience for everyone and there were several questions for them to ask of the giantess. The first few questions were about herself and what had happened; she mentioned the whole story about the liquids and about what had happened up to that point.

“How have you felt since you began your reign of terror over the city?” A rather rumbustious, pompous, and Fox News-esque reporter asked, referring to the wave of gassiness that Christina had laid over the city. She got up from her seated position and got into a position on her knees and hands as she looked over the media gathering and began talking in a booming voice that was directed toward the reporter. Suddenly, he quivered in his place, looking up at the large face of Christina and smelling chili in her breathe as she spoke with a power that could be felt around the media collection.

“What you call a reign of terror…I call a normal Sunday afternoon following a chili eating contest. I HAD to fart…and given that I was 100 feet tall, my farts were going to be bigger. That’s that. There is nothing I can do about the size of my farts…you either deal with the or you leave…that is how the rest of Section 26 has dealt with me…that is how you will have to also!” Christina’s ultimatum was the strongest thing she had said up that point. More and more, she was enjoying the increasing amount of power she felt that she held. The reporters had no real answer to Christina’s claim to the power she was starting to hold, all originating from what seeped out of her bowels. After sitting back down in an Indian style with the prettiest girly smile you could imagine, someone finally spoke up. One younger male journalist, had been looking intensely as the vast amount of flesh that was held within the mammeries of the overabundant 19-year old, so he asked.

“Speaking of size…um…what are your measurements…how big are those?” Through the speakers, the question had created some gasps with the older journalists, who felt as if the question was a bit rude, but Christina was enjoying the attention her front was getting, normally it was her back receiving the answers.

“Well…they are about E cups in real life…my measurement was 45-30-26, but now it would be…WELL….” Christina thought about her current measurements but couldn’t come up with an answer. A scientist nearby made the calculations.

“It would be about 90 feet for the bust…60 feet for the waist and 50 feet for the hips…and her breasts are 14 feet by 12 feet and 10 feet out from her chest…perhaps a couple of more feet. And each breast weighs 27 tons.” Christina’s giggles echoed at her astonishment of her new measurements.

 “Yeah…and I bet my butt’s pretty big too.” She said as she leaned over, as if in a position to fart, just to slap her jean-covered ass with her right hand. The journalists were bracing for impact when they saw that it was just the giantess admiring her butt.

“Probably some a good 20 feet or so across for each buttcheek I would guess.” The scientist added Christina continued to pad her enormous behind. She giggled as she felt her stomach growling, creating a rumbling noise that echoed across the stadium. She shifted her weight slightly as she felt her stomach getting emptier. The journalists again braced for a possible impact, their every move made Christina laugh from the thought that they were frightened with her every move just on the assumption that she might fart.

“Look at you guys…so skittish. I don’t fart EVERY time I move…hey where’s that food?” Christina finished with a shouted question over the grandstands back at the parking lot. Slowly, she was getting used to the idea of people fixing food for her and other things. Now, she was thinking that they were going fix her food on her terms and when she wanted to.

“Miss Lopez….Miss Lopez? What can you tell us about your rather abundant…flatulence?” Another reporter asked as he got Christina’s attention back from her wondering for food. Just as that had happened, the first industrial drum of refried beans and rice was wheeled out from a tunnel out from the parking lot onto the football field, Christina’s lips were now salivating. In all there were five drums, about ten feet across and 15 feet deep that were filled with refried beans. On top of that, there were three bowls that were filled to the brim with broccoli. All of these things were small to Christina and she was alerted that this was only the first helping of food. Both the beans and broccoli were minuscular to her in size and she wondered what they would taste like.

“Sorry Christina…we couldn’t get a hold of the rice, we can have that tomorrow, so we got you more beans instead…I’d figure you’d like that.” Parker said as he alerted Christina about the sudden change in the meal.

“Oh don’t worry…I don’t object…however these folks might!” She said giggling as a few of the reporters started to walk out of the stadium. The rest remained so that they could watch the giantess eat her first meal as a giant. Finally, before she began eating, another drum, this time 20 feet tall and seven feet across of cold milk was carted as well. All of these drums were positioned in front of the giant girl and she began to anticipate how much eating all of this would be, after all there were more beans here than she ate at the contest earlier. Ready to eat, she took the first drum of beans and held it up to her face and began to ingest the entire drum, right there in one large gulp that took a full minute to finish. Just like that, she had eaten the first drum of refried beans and felt it enter her stomach, starting up the industrial-like complex of her digestive system to begin processing the beans into the only thing it could make, her gas.

“Ohh…that’s quite spicy…but I LOVE spicy…I need some milk to take it down.” She grabbed the large container of milk and chugged nearly half of the milk right there on the spot. Already, she was feeling the two intermingle within her stomach to produce a rapidly growing amount of flatus. As she dropped the milk container back down on the ground she could feel a sudden burst of gas forming and it needed release…from her mouth.

BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Christina wasn’t much of a belcher, but when she did, it was massive. For four seconds, the walls of Candlestick Park shook as Christina unleashed a potent bean and milk powered belch that created a large baritone noise that was typical of a deep belch from the girl. After waving the air around her face from the rancid odor she looked back at the media group that remained in the stadium, who looked at her with utter awe.

“Excuse me…what I’m a gassy girl…and speaking about that insight on my flatulence…I feel one brewing right now.” She said with a growing smirk on her face, the power was now forming and it was rushing through her intestines. The question she was asking was how much farting would she do with what she had eaten. After about 30 seconds of processing the gas a little more and holding it at the gates of her bowels, she was about to unleash her first post-meal…or rather post-first bite fart.

“You tell me how this is like!” She yelled out as she leaned her ass over toward her left and began to unload an all-around powerful fart.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

A muddy-brown colored gas with a small splashing of green poured out of Christina’s ass as the fart quivered the ground there at the end zone of the football field with a rumbling noise that sounded like a thunderstorm taking place in the stadium. The vibrations from the fart shook the seats that the reporters were watching from. Cameras were fixed on Christina as she grunted with the liberating of this tremendous flatulent explosion. The fart lasted for ten seconds and it was as strong and potent as any fart as Christina had released. The mouths of the reporters were open in disbelief as they saw this massive girl releasing this massive fart, although that would end up being a mistake.

“Oh man…this one is going to stink!” Christina said as she started inhaling the pungent odor from her latest fart. A sour milk and bean combination that was overpowering began to fill the football stadium as the brown gas traveled across the field over to the reporters who started to gag and cough from the atrocious odor. As the seconds passed, the smell increased in strength and power as they inhaled the dreadful fart, tasting the beans that Christina had just digested in her stomach. She waved her hands around her seated position as she started to wave the hot farty air around her and toward the reporters, snickering the whole way through.

“Come’on…spread the stink around…you said you wanted to know about my farts…now’s your chance to experience a real Christina Lopez fart…isn’t it wonderful?!” Christina said in a very sadistic tone. She was enjoying this experience as a few of the reporters with lower constitutions fell to the ground, throwing up from the increasing toxic stink that filled the stadium. The fart smell had climbed out of the walls of Candlestick Park and was filling the parking lot with more of Christina’s aroma.

“Jesus Christ…how do you do that?” The intrepid reporter from earlier asked as he began to inhale the toxic smell from the fart. His face was full of sweat from the increased heat in the football stadium and that sweaty face got his shirt wet when he tried to conceal his nose from the stench from underneath it. The smell was overpowering, it conquered the entire press corps that had been set up and was filling it with a rotten bean smell that made it painful to breathe every time a breathe was taken. Up above in the brown fog that had settled in the stadium, Christina was laughing as she answered the guy’s question.

“Well, when the beans enter my stomach, it putrefies and creates a great gas that is formed with bacteria inside my bowels. It’s all a bit technical, but the important thing is that it flows through my intestines and out my anus, releasing this precious wind for all of you to breathe…speaking of which…” Christina leaned over in the opposite direction and began unloading four rapid-fire yet strong farts.

PPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOORPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTT!!!

The four farts shook the ground some more as the grass on the football field was already turning brown from the small microscopic amounts of shit that made their way out from Christina’s ass and through her panties and pants and onto the field, and from the turbo-charged wind discharger that was known as her asshole. The effect of each fart on the field was like blowing an air canon directing at the field with a wind as strong as 300 miles per hour being blown into the field, kicking up grass and dirt and pushing a small hole into the field from the strong winds, and that was before the smell of the farts started to waft its way up into the air. More rotten beans and milk could be smelled; it was actually a sweeter smell than she anticipated, but as heavy and pungent as ever.

“What died?” Another reporter asked through a megaphone as they began to smell the rotten aroma of the latest blasts from Christina’s bottom. It was a painful go at it every time anyone breathed in that stadium. The cameras that were rolling could hear the labored breaths taken by the reporters as they tried to take in the high sulfur contents that were common in Christina’s blast. Meanwhile, Christina was trying to wave more of the air away from her, as she too was affected by the smell of her latest explosions.

“Pee-you…God those were some stinkers! What died? Any chance I have of sleeping in a gas-free space tonight…that’s what died. What you guys don’t get yet is that these farts are going to linger in this stadium for a while. My farts just don’t die…they conquer. I can barely finish a class after letting off some of these in school, and you want to know the worst part. These are hardly my worst….”

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Another violent blast of bubbly sensational fart left Christina’s anus as she was on her speech, only to send a reinforcing burst of the methane and sulfur-laden gas that she was already unloading at a record pace throughout the stadium. The smell from this latest burst of gas reached her nostrils nearly instantly to its initial burst and she recoiled a little before regaining her composure to take in her flatulence at its full power. She again took her hands and made several waving motions toward the media as more of the brown gas that came out of her bottom was being spread, intermingling with all the other gases that already filled the rotten-smelling stadium. Christina had always imagined how strong her farts would have to be to clear out a football stadium, now she was starting to wonder how much more of it she could take before she’d be forced to leave. But for the meantime, she wanted to enjoy her killer blast as the media was starting to retreat from their spots, having enough of Christina. She began talking again, trying to distract them from their retreat.

“Oh come on…it’s just a girl passing gas…how bad can it really be?!” She said giggling as she took in another strong smell of her gas. More and more, she was breathing less oxygen and more sulfur, but it was still no different from being underneath the covers with her. She took her head and lowered it closer to her crouch to get a more intense whiff of her gaseous creation; God was she proud of what she had produced. The most devilish aroma that a human…or any creature could have produced. It smelled like shit at a barnyard, like maneuver being spread on a hot summer’s day, as if the entirety of the San Francisco sewage system was being dumped in that football stadium…on top of the bean and milk component of that smell. She had to comment.

“Let’s have a whiff of it shall we…wafting…wafting…oh analysis…” Christina began in a playful manner as she took her hands and waved the air up toward her nose to get a bigger whiff of her creation.  She was feeling a bit erotic from the vast amounts of potent stink that entered her nostrils. She could detect the burning stink of beans and milk as they were processed in her mind and entered as her own gas.

“Doesn’t everyone just love their own personal brand…and I’ve got a GREAT brand! Smells like beans and milk…and….sour milk it smells like…odd since the milk didn’t seem soured. I can still detect some onions in from my chili too, no one said that I was finished digesting my chili after all. Yeah, just smell that power in that fart, the heat, the stink, the overall power. You have no idea just how much power I have right now in just one of these….ohhh….ahhhhh!” Christina finished off in the state of pure ecstasy as she began to push out another rotten SBD out of her ass, creating a zone of truly deadly air that flowed out from her ass, in the seated position it was and filled the stadium with a yellow-tinted gas that was utterly rancid.

“God, it just felt like I let off a bomb…a SILENT BOMB!” Christina started laughing fanatically as the burning aroma of her latest SBD left her ass. The smell of onions and refried beans were the main culprit behind this latest batch of killer air. About ten of the 30 journalists in the press corps section of the stadium started to get lightheaded as they tried to breathe the dreaded air that was produced by Christina’s SBD, but there was really no way they could. It was like having onion juice snuffed up their noises and rubbed in their eyes over and over, the feeling of the hot gas that brought everyone to the knees as they began to inhale it. Even Christina was gagging from the inferred creation she had wrought.

“Ohhh….that was a really bad one! But that’s just the way I am, you see, these farts are normal for me…this is what I do every day. And at this point, I see that there is little stopping me from farting, just think about the other drums of beans and the broccoli and Brussels sprouts I still have to eat, I will be letting them rip all…night…long. You’d best get used to it world…I am in control now, the world is my bathroom!” Christina said with a deafening and terrifying tone as she began to push forth on her anus with one more monster-sized blaster.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

The ground within the stadium and around the stadium’s parking lot shook to the force of an eight-pointer on the Richter scale as Christina unloaded her largest fart yet while having her ass aimed straight into the ground. The noise from this latest fart is inhumane to say the least, it sounded like a ton of sludgy bubbles popping at the same time as various gas pockets were being exposed to the outside world, it was an extremely juicy and wet fart that lasted for 15 seconds. A hole was formed from the powerful winds that blew out from her ass and into the ground, punishing it with the foulest of septic gas that she could produce. No one would have thought that Christina could have beaten some of her worst SBDs with the smell from these farts, but this latest monster from her proved them wrong. And the worst part was that a lot of the fart and its smell was confined in her buttcrack and in the ground and wasn’t even exposed to the public, but what did seep out was far more deadly than anything she had unloaded before.

A ghastly aroma of sulfur and milk hung over with an extra dosage of raw shit. It wasn’t that Christina had to release some more of her solid waste, but she might have to in the future. As the fart continued, the press corps that had gathered was now getting downright frightened with this powerful blast that almost had the force of a bomb going off. The fart’s direction toward the ground created a bassy noise that couldn’t be topped by anything else in the world, ever, it made people deaf nearby and it vibrated the ground, but kept the stadium relatively intact, since it was built to withstand strong earthquakes, but Christina’s fart was testing it very dearly. The smell filled the bowl of the stadium with a thick brown fog that got Christina coughing as she looked at the members of the press that were now passing out from the retched aroma, they simply could not keep up. Christina smiled as she listened to the coughing and gagging cease, due to a lack of mouths breathing. She patted her stomach as it calmed down from the latest blast and looked at her second bowl of refried beans.

“This is getting easier by the fart…this world is mine!” She said with great pride as she took in a deep breathe of her fart. Sure, this was among her worst farts so far that day, but it still paled in comparison to some of the absolute worst she had ever released. Now, she could finish off her dinner, as the rest of it was being wheeled onto the field with people wearing yellow biohazard suits.

“Christina, I could ask you to control your farting a little, but at this point I doubt there is little that would convince you otherwise.” Parker yelled through his megaphone as he wheeled in the tenth and final drum full of broccoli, along with five drums with Brussels sprouts and five more drums of beans, Christina was going to be more than loaded. She gave a deep belly laugh as a small squeaking noise came out from her ass; she had just passed a very small fart.

“That’s right…I think I am going to enjoy being giant…sorry about that last one!” She said giggling as Parker had to back away once more from her ass, even as a small fart, it carried more firepower than 50 of Christina’s farts at normal size would have. She was regularly now unloading the strength of 200 of her farts in one blast, and all that did not bold well for the rest of the area. The entirety of Candlestick Point smelled of Christina’s farts and the smell was not quick to dissipate. Candlestick Point was known for being cold and windy, but at this particular time, Christina Lopez had turned it hot, windy and smelly…really smelly.

Some thirty minutes later, a few members of the press corps had gotten up with just enough time to leave the septic enclosure that was becoming of Candlestick Park. On the outside, a crew of about 200 in biohazard suits were working on Christina’s clothing while several military leaders were talking with Captain Parker and Bill as to their next move over the Christina situation. Above them, they could hear three more flatulent blasts come from the stadium, followed by a little bit of coughing from the originator of those farts.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

“Whoa…what does that girl eat?” One of the military generals, a younger black male, who worked for the Marines there in California, asked as he took the head covering off of his biohazard suit and took in a whiff of the toxic stench that hung over the stadium from her latest farts.

“Well…that is coming from refried beans and broccoli…very potent for her to say the least. Her farts can be much worse than that even…” Parker said as he trailed off and took a whiff of the farts himself.

“What can be done to stop the problem…we are hearing reports of the smell reaching Oakland and south toward San Jose…I have been in direct contact with the president, and they are watching what is happening here now.” The general commented as he placed his head piece back on.

“At the moment…nothing. When Christina gets gassy, there is little anyone can do about…just take in the smell and hope for the best. That’s the philosophy that has gotten us through at Section 26 for years, ever since her gas started to become worse. We have been at a certain point in the compound where many of the things we did, were based on how gassy that girl got. If she farted, you either breathed it in or got out, you did not command her to do anything. At her present size and with no real way of shrinking her, I fear it is the same thing…you either breathe in the gas, or you got out of her way. Either way, she can do what she wants.” Parker was a sincere as he was firm on his assessment of the situation. It wasn’t what anyone wanted to hear about Christina, but given that the military had failed their first attempt to stop Christina and seeing how the press corps had passed out entirely just from being in the same space as Christina, he could understand where Parker was coming from. Still, he had to be defiant that there was a way, even if one didn’t exist.

“No, we cannot subjugate our country and this city to what comes out of that kid’s butt…there has to be a way…sniff….sniff….dear Lord what is that smell?” The general said as he began to smell the remnants from another SBD that Christina had just laid, it was a masterful fart that was as putrid and horrendous as it was vast in coverage. But why did the smell reach the inside of the biohazard suit, why could he smell it there. Suddenly, he looked up along with Parker and Bill and saw the 175-foot tall girl standing over their position outside the stadium. She was laughing up a storm as she continued to wave the residual effects of the quiet monster she had unleashed. People would stay clear of the stadium as even the biohazard suits were no match for the noxious stink that hovered over Hunters Point.

            It became clear over the next day that Christina was going to be willing to exert her domain over the area. A news helicopter hovered over the stadium, which was cleared out with the exception of a support staff to help Christina. She would use the jumbotrons there at Candlestick Park to play an assortment of videogames, with the help of Silicon Valley’s finest and she enjoyed TV programs as well. Captain Parker, Bill and Tim all made visits regularly to keep Christina entertained. While at times she felt as if she were a kept creature she knew very well that she could get up and walk around as soon as she wanted. The military however was keeping a close perimeter around. But the stench from Christina’s continuous gas was enough to keep them out from the parking lot. There might have been five people on the planet who could survive walking the parking lot from the perimeter to the stadium to see Christina and despite the stadium’s reputation as a cool place; it was pretty warm around there with all that stinky gas hovering over.

            “Roughly 24 hours after the crisis in San Francisco began and no one is still sure about how to handle the young woman named Christina Lopez. Here we see what looks like your ordinary teenager playing video games on the TV screens at the football stadium that is home to the 49ers. All around in Hunters Point, a green fog of flatulence hangs over as the unique topography and climate of this area has carried the stench over large swaths of eastern San Francisco. This morning what would normally be a regular fog is the fog of an extremely gassy giant girl. People hanging around the city today report ghastly conditions on the streets as the smell has continued to hang around, like a paper mill that has set up shop in the city. Reports of the smell are numerous in East Bay communities from Oakland south all the way toward Hayward and further east up against the mountains. Heavy Gas Advisories, a first of its kind designation are being issued for San Francisco County, San Mateo County and Alameda County. Residents in these counties are highly urged to expect more of this smelly gas, smelling of rotten eggs and sewage and are prompted to evacuate as soon as they can. Meanwhile, we see here in the parking lot what looks like a sea of white a food preparers create something.”

            “Oohhhh…burritos. Bean burritos I hope.” Christina said licking her lips as she looked outside the stadium and saw what was going on. She sat back down as her stomach grumbled. Since her morning breakfast of cereal, more than 1,000 boxes worth of cereal, she had gassed the joint out about 15 times. Still, while wearing new biohazard suits, a crew of nearly 50 people worked to prepare what appeared to be ten jumbo-sized bean burritos, with another bowl of broccoli, about enough broccoli to feed every person in a town of 10,000. Coca-Cola was bringing in tanker trucks full of its drink, already ready to get a little advertisement for a parched giantess. Christina was more than adequate for the food being prepared but even she wondered along with her father about how much food would be needed to keep her alive. 

            “We may need to find another place for you, one with better access to food, the Central Valley for instance.”

            “That place already has a bad air pollution problem.” Captain Parker interjected.

            “If Christina continues to grow, there may not be too many places in California where she can stay without causing nonstop pollution issues. Like it or not, my gigantic daughter has a controlling interest in the affairs of this region and as long as she is being fed, that’s going to continue.” He said as he felt his daughter shake the ground as she moved her butt a little. Even without her flatulence, her butt was more than able to cause problems. He looked up at his daughter’s face for a moment as he saw a bit of happiness in her eyes. Something was up and she knew it. A staffer came in and alerted Parker of two important developments. First, a media crew was wanting access to interview the giantess that afternoon after lunch, a bad idea Parker felt but perhaps alright in order for Christina to demonstrate her “power,” and second and most importantly, word about a break-in at Section 26 (not too hard considering the damage all around) with several vials missing from the R&D department. Parker and Bill looked at each other as they thought of the possible ramifications of that.

            “Have we heard back from Megan?” Parker asked.

            “She was left on some building in the area yesterday; I haven’t heard from her, I wanted to head back into the city to find her.” Tim said, figuring he probably owes that much to his family. Parker advised against it for the moment and issued Section 26 to send crews out, those that were still bunkered down in the complex and elsewhere in the city to look for Megan as they continued to coordinate efforts to evacuate all of San Francisco. Another later and it was time for Christina to eat her lunch.

            Turned out there were 14 bean burritos, about 20 feet long each with a width of five feet, all filled with about a ton of ground beef each and up to 20 tons of beans. The broccoli came in a drum similar to the one from yesterday. She was given a converted water tank from a rooftop to serve as a cup as it was filled with Coke, being pumped into the tank. Over the course of the next half hour the workers watched in utter awe as this gigantic 19-year old ate the food it had taken them all morning to prepare, eating through it like it was being given to her at a local Taco Bell. She was given more food for that meal than in a Mexican restaurant for an entire week, all for a big girl’s lunch.

            BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

            “Delicious.” Christina said as she waved the air full of her noxious belch. She giggled as she saw the people around her hold their noses underneath their shirts. She was amazed to see their discomfort for a burp; it was only a matter of time before she being letting out farts...big farts.

            An hour had passed before a group of 20 reporters and government officials had gathered in roughly the same location as the previous night. Christina was lying down across the football field, which had sunken into the ground several feet. But there was something amidst that was starting to become noticeable. She was lying with her head on her hands with her elbows pressing further into the ground. Her breasts too were making impressive indentations into the ground, but then again they weighed 300 tons each. Her feet too were pushing down into the ground as they were pushing the outer wall past the opposite end zone and that was the remarkable thing, she stretched her body across the length of the entire end zone, a good 100 yards or 300 feet. On the side of the football field closest to Christina’s head, resting at the other end zone, her ass rose some 40 feet up from the ground, as juicy and bodacious and still within those blue jeans, now on her body for more than 24 hours. It wasn’t just the smell of her farts that her hurting the people, it was the smell of all those farts on her worn out jeans and underwear.

            “Can you tell us how your lunch was?” One reporter asked.

            “Do you feel any different from last night?” Another asked.

            “Do you have to fart?” A third asked, getting wierded-out looks from the rest of the press corp. She laughed loud and hard as she thought about each question.

            “My lunch was okay, but my appetite is big and I expect even more for dinner, so I hope my crew is working on that. As for me feeling any different, I am. I am bigger than I was. I’ve been feeling it; I’m slowly getting bigger and bigger. Much taller, bigger butt, breasts, everything. Last night when I went to sleep, I only covered two-third of this football field, now I can lie across it and by tonight I bet I can rest with my feet in one part of the stands with my head in the other. As for the third question…..” She trailed off as she began to give a big smile at the crowd. They at first were wondering what it was she was doing, but it became obvious. It was a rushing sound, like a strong wind, blowing upward from her jeans in a green stream of gas, an SBD.

PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

            For about a full minute a plume of green gas floated upward out from the confines of Christina’s ass like a mushroom cloud from a nuclear bomb. A nuke actually would be a pretty good way to describe the silent and deadly gas’s way of filling up the football stadium. The gas, smelling of two millions tons of sewage, rotten eggs and burning tires, combined, filled the stadium with enough of a punch to produce a 200-mile per hour wind that blew around the stadium and knocked the press corps down with the gas’s power. At first, just the rotten stench was making life very uncomfortable for them, but soon the wave of gassy destruction was on and for Christina the confines of the stadium were only the beginning. The wind swirled around the concourses and outwards from the stadium and all throughout the region. The gas was pushed upwards into the air to the point that birds flying directing over the stadium were killed from the pungency of the gas. Airplanes trying to fly out of nearby San Francisco International Airport were getting turbulence from the sudden change in wind as the gas produced a wind that blew up to 100 miles per hour for a two-mile radius from the site.

            The SBD fart gas moved its way up the streets of the Bayview neighborhood and westward across US 101 and I-280, creating an apocalyptic view of a green fog traveling about 20 feet above the highways with the leaves being blown off the trees from the winds. The damage was done within about a two-mile radius of the area, the equivalent to Christina of a Section 26-clearing fart. Litter and dead birds filled the streets as the gas started to settle down into the neighborhoods, this was a Christina bedroom fart that would remain for some time only this time her bedroom was the very-likely-no-longer-the-home of the San Francisco 49ers. Waving the air around her butt Christina laughed like there was nothing else at the power of her fart. At her new size her gas was having no bounds, but the rumbling in her stomach was telling her that there was much more to come.

            “I think that answers your question about my fart…I think I can do worse.” She said laughing as Bill and Tim walked out from the press box, their current location in the stadium. Even though the windows were blown out and gas filling every part of their body, they had survived the gas’s power pretty well. Parker on the other hand was knocked out for what would be about ten minutes. Her father and boyfriend walked down the stairs in the vacant stadium as the sound of gas hovering over was the only noise for a few moments. Christina then turned her head over toward her father and asked him about how bad her fart was. Taking out his blow horn he answered.

            “A real blue-ribbon winner Chrissy. Stunk up half the city with that one I’d imagine.”

“Good, because those bean burritos are really making my stomach hurt, I’m feeling some real funky gas brewing in there.”

            “Hey Christina!” Tim shouted as he was more than pleased to see his girlfriend’s face look upon him again. She smiled as she acknowledged Tim there with her father.

            “Can I climb up your butt?” Tim asked as Christina let out a belly laugh that almost shook the walls of the stadium. She couldn’t believe Tim’s insistence on that, especially after what had happened yesterday with him in her back pocket. But she was more than willing to let Tim enjoy his fantasy, his obvious love for her and his love for farts.

            “Sure thing Timmy, just beware, I’m going to have to let one rip soon.” She said giggling as she pulled up the jumbotrons and started to play another video game while she laid there on the bed with her butt facing up in the air. For Tim, it was a repeat of the first time he got to experience a Christina fart up close and personal, only this time it was a much better experience. He finally got onto the field and started to make the short walk onto the field up to his girlfriend’s daunting ass. It rose up more than 50 feet into the air, incased in blue jeans that appeared as if they had gone through war. He could make out the individual stitches of the jeans and find a bit of a path to climb up toward the top of his girlfriend’s ass, but for a fart enthusiast it was worth it. The chance to climb to the top of a flatulent giantess’ ass. It was worth it even for death.

            The climb, which actually wasn’t as daunting as he first thought, first involved climbing at an angle to follow the curvature of her buttock up from the ground. It was like scaling a gigantic globe starting in Antarctica and working your way up South America. He would grab a hold of a piece of her jeans and hold on to dear life as he tried to take in the foul stench. It smelled of burning sulfur all around her jeans. He had experienced plenty of Christina’s residual gas, the gas that would hover around well after a fart was released, but to experience it in real life was something else entirely. The cloth from the jeans felt like they had been in a dryer and were probably about 100 degrees. The air around Tim was simply foul, heavy in gas and very light in clean air, it was worse than any industrial complex in the history of the world, and then he could hear the rumblings from Christina’s stomach. But perhaps the most unique part was just how firm her buttock was. His foot never dug into her skin at all and it was almost like walking on the ground, but it was still a nice and smooth female buttock.

            The whole climb took only three minutes, a five and a half foot guy plus a 50-foot high buttock doesn’t make the most strenuous climb. But the reward was worth it as far as his love for Christina was concerned. The first time he was head first into Christina’s ass her cheeks were surrounding his body, creating a tall wall of womanly flesh that stunk of the worst gases imaginable and now he had climbed the wall. Quite high in terms of his altitude at the football city, he was higher up on Christina’s ass than a person standing on top of a five-story building. He was on the left buttcheeks and walked on the fabric of her jeans. It felt a little different walking on the surface of the jeans as he quickly worked himself down to the butt crack. “The white threads of the jeans looked like lanes on a highway as he continued to smell the residual gas of Christina’s last SBD. Most likely most people would have collapsed if they were walking where he was; he was in a unique zone that few people could even tolerate. Even on a less-gassy female the smells surrounding his senses would have likely still detected the scent of dried up shit and female fart gas. A woman’s gas did smell worse than a man’s fart he had found out through research. But with Christina all bets were off, the gas hovered around the area like a fog of vapors smelling of all the best descriptors of rotten and foul. After a one-minute stroll he had found himself in the crack, about ten feet down from where he was on top of the butt cheek, he was at the point where the jean ceased to descend any further. A deep and cavernous butt crack laid below, leading to Christina’s holiest of holies, but this was far enough, even for a person like Christina.

Christina went back to playing her video game and over the course of just a few minutes had forgotten all about Tim. It wasn’t because of any animosity toward the little guy it was just because…well he was little. A girl at her size didn’t need to worry about little people anymore; they were nothing to all, all of them. Bill had watched closely as Tim continue to move around the jean-encased behind of his gigantic daughter as Christina played her video games for another few minutes. The rumbling sensation in her stomach was making it very clear that she was about to let one rip and when the gases from the initial blast of Christina’s fart started to travel upward from the crack, Tim knew that it was time to vacate the premises. He started to climb up the strands of the jeans that surround her left buttock but found that his hurried rush was not helpful. The gas started to steam upwards like a vent and Tim found himself in a fog of eggy gas stink that only his girlfriend could create. It was the epitome of the Christina Fart Smell and she hadn’t let it rip yet. But without her worrying at all about anything else, she took a pause from her video game to push her gigantic muscles and push out a massive, bubbly fart.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

At a size of 300 feet with an ass that was 50 feet in diameter, any big fart from Christina was going to be gigantic, but this one really shook people’s abilities to comprehend the kind of flatus that was passing out from Christina’s ass. For a full minute, the entire stadium shook as Christina showed what kind of fart she could let rip when it was loud. It felt like the big one had occurred at the stadium as cracks were forming in parts of the structure, nothing bad enough yet but a clear sign that the stadium wasn’t going to last much longer with Christina at her size. The sound was deafening beyond belief, creating a sound that no atomic bomb could produce. It was like a nuclear devise going off at the stadium without the nasty aftereffects of nuclear radiation. Winds blew across the parking lot, taking out vehicles, people and supplies that had helped in the production of this toxic, power gas. And that was just from the girl lying down on the football field in the stadium. Needless to say, seats flew out of their fastened positions and grass and dirt swirled around from the blast of the fart. The actual gas blew mostly upwards but the vibration of the gas did the rest within the stadium. The last fart had strength because of its silence, which produced a wicked smell that took out everything in a two-mile radius. This one had the same effect, but the sound meant that it could be heard for nearly a 30-mile radius. People from Marin County to San Jose and east past Oakland could all hear the rupture of gas that was being released from the gigantic asshole of this titanic 19-year old. And Tim was located at Ground Zero.

He felt the entire region around him, still in the jean-covered region of her butt crack, warm up past 100 degrees for a split second before her asshole opened with the most ear-splitting sound ever produced by a human. To say that this fart was loud was an understatement; Tim was going to be deaf for several hours after this one. His hearing would return, but it would only come back slowly. His sense of smell though, already damaged, was further destroyed by the burning hot eggy stench of the Christina Fart Smell that was as utterly repulsive as possible. The fart finally began with a superheated blast of foul wind that traveled at 200 miles per hour out from her asshole and through her jeans and pushed his body high up in the air, so high that he could see the entire city for a brief moment as the gas bellowed upwards from her anus in a similar looking mushroom cloud as before. In fact, the cloud was probably bigger, with the top of the cloud stretching for one mile in all directions from Candlestick Park. The hills to the west continued to channel the actual gas cloud in certain directions, affecting the low-lying areas near Candlestick but the stench traveled up and down the eastern shoreline of the San Francisco peninsula. Folks from the airport to the Embarcadero could smell the gas and anyone within one mile of Candlestick would be knocked out from the stench.

“Phew that one was a nice one!” Christina said laughing as she felt the heat brush against her ass, another well done fart, one that could also clear out the stadium. She decided to get up from her lying down position and reposition herself so that she was sitting down with her gigantic butt over the south side of the football field and her legs stretched across the rest of the field with her shoes touching the goal posts, her tennis shoes rising over the posts themselves. She sat there on the field as she took in a whiff of her gassy creation. Never had she been more proud of her gassiness than right now. Tim had landed almost a half mile away in an industrial park near the shoreline in Hunter’s Point as he could still smell the rotten stench of his gigantic girlfriend’s farts. That smell was about to get worse. Putting her hands on the field she lifted her left butt cheek just a little and pushed out three enormous, by her standard, farts.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

These three farts were about if not bigger than her previous big blaster and the effects were shown, but there was something scary going on during the farting, Christina started to grow even more, probably another 100 feet just as she pushed out tons and tons of flatus into the atmosphere while continuing to destroy parts of Candlestick Park. When she started out she felt her butt consume everything from the 25 yard line to the end zone, but by the time she was finished it was covering half the football field with her feet pushing against the northern part of the stadium. The farts created an earthquake unlike any that had ever been seen in that city. Gas flowed out of her ass at such a force that most of the seats in the stadium that weren’t ripped apart were done so here, there was almost nothing salvageable in the stadium including her jumbotrons, which was growing smaller than a tablet now at her size. She laughed as she waved the air in long strokes from behind her much-larger behind. Her body now rose higher out from the stadium as she was able to survey the land around her, smoldering in the smelly gas of another nuclear bomb-like explosion.

“Those were some good bean burritos alright…though they’re making my stomach feel awfully busy right now.” She giggled as she continued to wave the air. She positioned her body so that her butt was a little further up onto the stands. In the matter of seconds, continuing growth forced her butt to occupy the entire southern end of the seating bowl of the stadium. She crushed into the concrete which was barely holding up. The ground where the football field stood consisted of brown grass and big craters throughout where she had been sitting and lying down. She placed her left hand on top of her left leg and leaned to the right so that she was facing the bay. Pushing her right hand into more of the stands she tried to get comfortable as she felt more pain and pressure building within her. Looking around she had seen one man get up from the stands and run through the concourses as he had wanted nothing to do with what was about to happen. It was Bill naturally and he was heading out of the stadium and running across the parking lot of the football stadium across a decimated area with dozens of knocked out people and equipment scattered all about. He ran up to a black armed SWAT team-like van that carried the CIA’s logo. Running in he quickly alerted to Captain Parker to get away from the sight. They could hear Christina grunt again as she tried to quell away her discomfort, but it was doing her no good, those burritos were now giving her painful gas and she wanted it out immediately. But one more fart might tear up the stadium….

“Too late.” She thought as she pushed out of her ass an unbelievably wet and stinky fart, another minute-long power blast of catastrophic proportions, she destroyed the southwest corner of Candlestick Park with this latest blast.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The outer walls of the stadium buckled under the intense heat and winds of the fart and within about 15 seconds of the gastric explosion collapsed altogether in the southwest corner. Christina’s ass, getting even bigger, was pushing forth a dynamite-like blast of flatulence so severe the entire western half of the stadium was at risk of being destroyed. The fart blasted the region with a quake so severe it created cracks in the parking lot and caused signs to fall off their gantries along the nearby I-280 freeway. Trees were ripped from their roots and flew all around in a direction toward the west where a cloud of dust and gas blew westward for a couple of miles in a blast that could be seen throughout the city. From Downtown San Francisco, what remained anyway of it, the gas could be seen bellowing out in a way not seen before. Even Christina’s gas in the city the previous day had no match for the kind of gas being released now.

Though it was an understatement at this point to call any of Christina’s farts a normal one, this one was extra juicy and bubbly; creating a vibrating motion through her buttocks that could permanently deafen someone. Bubbles larger than several cars were being released in her butt crack as it became aware that her fart was becoming a little wet. The area around her jeans didn’t get completely soaked, but they were dewing up. And there was a thick, noxious wave of gas, smelling unlike anything beyond the original SBD earlier in the afternoon, that flowed out of her butt. It was a wave of gastric stink that only Christina could produce and it was being released throughout the region, climbing up the hills that surrounded the stadium and climbing over anything and everything, knocking out even more people and killing off a few animals. Trees were being blown away from the wretched stink that smelled like sulfur and crap and increased the emissions of greenhouse gases by more than ten times in just the southeastern corner of the city.

The last ten seconds of the powerful blast gave Christina all the indication she needed, it continued to turn out wet as ass juices from the fart began to pond there on a section of the devastated football field. It was merely the sweat and watery juices from her behind, but another blast like that and she would have soiled herself. As the fart was finished off her eyes lit up as she realized what had to be done.

“I need to go now!” She said to herself as she forced the earth to move even more as she finally started to stand up from her position and it became very clear that her growth had continued since she had arrived in the stadium. The top of the stadium was now about at her knee as her butt had gone up even higher in elevation, to the height of some of the nearby hills. She thought she might have been 500 feet in height, but it very well could have been higher. She scanned the parking lot and knew that it was a quick trip over to the bay, an ecological preserve that many have wanted to preserve for some time, was about to become her toilet. And when you are a 500-foot 19-year old giantess with the bowels to destroy a normal-sized toilet and gases to keep everyone at bay, anything gets to become your toilet. She quickly stepped over the eastern edge of the football stadium and made her way east over to the ocean. The black Section 26 van started backing away to give Christina plenty of room as she proceeded to undo her pants and hike down her gigantic panties, leaving both of them in a huge pile, creating craters of their own at the southeastern end of the stadium. Both items weighed many tons and covered a space as large as the stadium’s footprint and rising many feet above the ground, and that was just a pile of her clothes. She then moved herself just off the coast by the parking lot and extended her now exposed ass over the edge of the water. Parker and Bill braced themselves for what was about to happen. She began grunting and soon was ready to let loose with another wet and juicy fart.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Her ass hovered around 250 feet above the bay’s edge, with her ass hanging 50 feet off shore of the bay. Up her long legs bits of crap juice were already running down from her previously wet fart. This latest blast of gas was no better and it finished off with the beginning of a dump unseen in this world. Bits of crap, the size of boulders started to fly out of her geyser-like ass and into the bay, creating hundreds of ripples in the water. Boats nearby were experiencing turbulence from the rocking waves. These boaters had been curious by the gigantic Hispanic teenager but were quickly realizing the error of their ways. The first release of fecal material into the bay was more of a downpour over the region than anything else. Candlestick Point was a State Park, but not anymore after this first initial blast of gas.

After feeling only a slight bit of relief, it was time for her to really cut some logs and out of her exposed anus, against the warming air of her gas hovering over the area, those boaters that were a little too close saw something extraordinary, a piece of crap that was massive, utterly massive, bigger than any of those in Union Square the previous day. It snaked out of her anus and slowly fell to the surface of the water, and once it slammed into the water it was a tidal wave unlike anything seen before. The piece of crap was roughly 70 feet in length and 20 feet in width and weighed a thousand tons. All of that crap going into the water displaced it so much that water immediately started to flood the parking lot and low-lying areas for a short distance. Out of the shallow water was a mountain of girl poop, smelling of the foulest waste material every produced. And when there was another grumbling sound they knew that it was only the first of several pieces like that.

BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Another wet fart and another massive log, as big as the first came oozing out of Christina’s ass. The waters in the entire western half of San Francisco Bay were feeling this. Fish were being killed off by the thousands from the sudden change in water composition from Christina’s waste. Sulfur counts rose exponentially and the once environmental paradise that the bay may have been was quickly going away. The water continued to pile onto the parking lot and the water was not-to-different from any traveling through a sewer system, the murkiest, stinkiest and most deadly kind of water ever produced. And that’s when Captain Parker heard the news; it came over the radio in his van, reports of something unreal, something unbelievable.

“Never mind that shit, let’s head for higher ground!” One of the agents in the van insisted as they saw flood waters continue to move up onto the parking lot. The entirety of Candlestick Point was now covered in human excrement as Christina laughed at the plight of the boaters nearby. Needless to say, they were now wishing they hadn’t gone as close to her as they had thought. One boat was capsized when a droplet of shit, a small turd nugget that had left her ass went right for the boat and punched a hole in the middle no similar to an asteroid if it had done the same thing. Now the sailor was swimming in a disgusting mixture of bay water and sewage.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

“Jeez guys, I’m sorry about that one…but when a girl’s gotta go, a girl’s gotta go!” She laughed as she moved her legs a little and pushed forth three gigantic turds. The turds were about 90 feet long with the width of 30 feet. Each turd was nearly the size of the Blue Whale, the largest animal on Earth and it crashed into the bay, raising the water level up another few feet and filling a great zone out from the shoreline with Christina’s crap. The shallow water only ensured that the crap would become a new mountain, which had risen some 20 feet up from the surface of the water, covering a zone that was nearly 300 feet wide from the shoreline. Christina waved her ass in relief as she felt herself getting better, but still not complete in her dumping. She pushed forth a silent fart that lasted only five seconds before pushing out some piss from her soda. A stream of yellow piss started to flow out from her vagina as it cascaded into the bay and onto the mountain of shit that had formed, forming micro-creeks down the edges of the pile of shit and into the bay, she was creating her own environment from just her waste, a mere testament to her power. After the piss was over, watery splashes of shit began and started to fill out a larger zone pass the original mountain of shit.

Groups of military from the area around the park, nearly a mile away from the stadium were looking at this with awe, as were a couple of helicopters hovering over the site. No one could get extremely close to the action, the smell was that bad. It stunk like the Section 26 bathroom after a night of Mexican food for Christina and people in the compound knew that stench all too well, but it was the newfound range of that smell. It reinforced the zone of putrid gassiness that hung over Hunters Point, rendering the neighborhood useless, perhaps for the long term. The wave of gas was mixing in with the fog to reach further and further from the zone. The trip across San Francisco was no different for Christina now than a trip across Section 26. And if she were releasing farts that could clear out the compound, stinking up the entire city was nothing. The military was getting orders of what to do next with Christina and as they positioned their troops onto the parking lot that was near the Section 26 van she felt one more surge of crap within her and knew what she had to do next. They had been sitting back but saw this recent dump into the bay as a sign that they had better take matters into their own hands. They gathered their forces, with some 20 tanks and 200 military personnel with some of the biggest canons they could find. They blocked the entrance from the freeway into the stadium’s parking lot.

“That’s cute, you think that you are going to attack me, let me discharge some of my own ammunition.” She stood back up as she marveled at her pile of shit, now 50 feet in height and spreading out for 500 feet, filled with small hills of crap and rivers of water and piss. The mound of shit was of a dirt brown and chemical green color with bits of black mixed in. The water all around the site was turning brown like a growing oil spill, only it was a spill of toxic female waste, spreading along the eastern shore of the San Francisco peninsula. As with any pile of shit left behind, the scent was being carried by the winds into the clouds and fog and all throughout the Bay Area, the entire region was going to end up smelling this one. Oakland and Hayward would be as far from the site as someone down the hallway from the Section 26 bathroom after Christina had taken a big dump there. The site that once held the football stadium was once a dump and now…it was a dump again. Christina moved back to the stadium where the military was. They began firing everything they had at her, trying their best to make some dints into her body. They had not yet resorted to using bombs but they were getting there. Unfortunately for them, the shots fired did nothing to hurt Christina and now she was on her knees with her naked ass pointed toward the military. Another big fart and loads of crap left to go, even Parker knew what was about to happen.

“I am in a shitty mood guys!” Christina laughed as her anus opened up for all the world to see, cameras were fixed on the site and the military was watching in awe. Many of these guys had seen porn before and the site was kind of neat to see, but just as the people who had watched the space ship open over Los Angeles in Independence Day found out, they were in the worst possible place to be. On her knees and hands she pushed her naked butt further down toward the ground as the military was already feeling the residual effects of her gas. They looked up at twin buttocks, each probably 70 feet in height and width with a butt crack that was probably 20 to 30 feet deep and filled with pieces of crap and juicy that were there from her recent dump. They may have had their biggest canons and guns pointed on her, but she contained a canon far more powerful. They saw the anus open up and out came an extremely wet and juicy burst of shitty flatulence.

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

The first influx of gas had attacked the military, dressed in riot gear and gas masks, as simply a wind of 250-miles per hour gas coming out of a gassy girl’s bowels. They were knocked off their feet and felt the heat of the gas as the sound deafened them to a loss of hearing and their eyes were fogged up by the rotten stench of the gas. They had been briefed and heard about what had happened in the city the previous day but felt that they still had to make some sort of stand. That stand wasn’t going to last anymore, the people being knocked out weren’t just blacking out, they were dying too. They couldn’t hold their weapons, which were being blown away from them. Their tanks were being blown away too from the gas’s effect. Their skin was getting tanned from the radiation surge of Christina’s copious amounts of hydrogen sulfide and methane, which of course lead to the stink of indescribable power.

As the bubbly fart, which had lasted 40 seconds and decimated nearly the entire group had subsided, surge after surge, about seven of them total, of solid waste came flying out, spilling over like water onto the group of people and creating a whole new mound of shit not unlike the one in the bay. The gas was accompanied by the shit as it spilled over through the parking lot and a little of it on the vacated US 101 freeway. After the shit had subsided there was nothing left the military group and helicopters that were hovering over the giant girl had started to move away as the power of the stench was impacting them. Christina finally waved a sigh of relief as she felt that her dump was finally over and the impact it left over the area was quite impressionable. A mountain of shit hung off the edge of the land by the stadium and seeped into the bay, simmering as the waves of the bay, mixed now with her rotten shit, crashed onto the mountain as if it were a part of the environment. Another smaller dump blocked the entrance to the stadium and was spilled over dead military personnel and tanks. Captain Parker had to sit back in disbelief as he saw what was going on. The retaliation after this was going to be bigger and Bill’s daughter was going to be at higher risk, but right now it seemed as if Christina was unstoppable. But then received a confirmation report from one of his other officers, a confirmation of a pervious potential sighting. The trouble in San Francisco was unfolding on international news, getting impacts from every country on the planet, but there was now word of another giantess in the region to the north of the city. Christina stood there and looked through the wave of her gastric stink and thought she had seen someone familiar to her in the distance.

“Christina! Christina!” The giant blow horn on top of the Section 26 van had shouted out as Christina found its location, in a pool of half shit/half bay water about four inches thick, in the parking lot. She walked over the short distance and grabbed her underwear and jeans and hiked them back up to cover her exposed skin once more. If there was one kind of fart she loved, it was a jean fart and she wanted to have more of them. Before she did that she took some banners from the stadium, floating around off the ground and used them to wipe her butt, which only helped a bit since her butt was becoming so large that she would need a bigger piece of cloth to take it out. She then approached the van, about three minutes after she had heard her name being called and asked the van with an echoing voice what was up.

“There are reports of another giant, someone north of the city, heading this way.” Parker’s voice was heard as it barely made it to Christina’s ear.

“Who? Is it Megan?” Christina thought, she didn’t know the outcome of Tim’s sister; no one did, and thought that maybe there was enough of a chemical left for her to dose herself off. She thought about the idea for a moment as her heart pounded faster. The pounding increased once she heard the name. She could also smell something, something that was like her foul gas, but a little deadlier. They told her who the new giantess was and it was the worst possible person it could be.

“It’s Jade.” Captain Parker announced.