- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter. I'm trying to improve this from the previous ones, so I'd still appreciate any comments. Thanks!

The Waitress

“Sofi, again?”, said the woman, angrily. “I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to let you go.”

“No, no, please! It was just an accident!”, Sofi replied, shaking.

“I know, but this is the 8th accident today. The costumers are starting to complain.”, said the woman, shaking her head.

“Please, I beg you.”, said Sofi with watery eyes. “Just give me one last chance. I really need this job. Please…”

 

(A few minutes earlier…)

 

Sofia Svensson, the Swedish waitress from the Mixed-Sized Bar, had done it again. Not being used to walking with high heels was a bigger deal than she initially thought. She had already experienced a few accidents before, but this time was simply a catastrophe.

She walked through the bar slowly, making sure to hold her tray firmly, as well as to plant her feet firmly with each step. Suddenly, she heard a yelp down on the floor. Looking down, she noticed she was about to step on one of the smaller waitresses. Sofi managed to react fast enough to avoid stepping on her, however, the sudden movement, along with the high heels and the tray, made it impossible for her to keep her balance.

Giving a few clumsy steps randomly, she finally couldn’t stay standing anymore and fell down. The tiny costumers managed to dive aside on time, before the massive blonde’s body crashed down, landing on a group of tables and flattening them all under her chest and belly.

The tray she was carrying took its toll too. After falling from her hand, all the drinks she was holding on the tray fell, spilling their contents on the floor. This caused a big wave of alcoholic drinks, which washed away a few other tables, along with the people sitting by them. The tried to and up and run but the wave was too fast and big for them, and easily swept them aside.

Sofi’s face was red of embarrassment, as she realized all the damage she had just caused. She sat up, shaking, and looked around, trying to see if anyone was hurt. Luckily, it didn’t seem to be the case, although most of her “victims” were now staring up at her, and not exactly with a friendly expression on their faces.

 Sofi then heard the sound of steps, caused by shoes much closer to her scale than the tiny people around. She immediately stood up, turning around. There, right in front of her, was her boss. Even though the woman was barely shoulder height, she was still very intimidating. Sofi just gulped, already knowing that it wasn’t going to be a pleasant conversation.

 

(Back to the present…)

 

The woman sighed, looking up at Sofi’s face. “OK, OK, fine…you have one last chance. Just one, understood?”, she said, arms still crossed. “Next time, not even your puppy eyes are going to save you.”

Sofi smiled, happily. “Thank you!”, she said, hugging her boss tightly. “Thank you, thank you, thank you…!”, she repeated, squeezing the shorter woman tightly between her arms.

“OK, OK, hehe. Calm down, Sofi. Just be more careful, OK?”, said the woman.

“Yes, yes, of course! I promise!”, said Sofi, breaking the hug. “I’ll be super careful from now on.”

And with that, her boss left. Sofi sighed in relief. She had been really lucky this time, but she was sure she wouldn’t be next time. And with that, she continued working, now being as careful as possible.

This time, it went well for a couple of hours. However, as fate would have it, she had another accident. This time, though, it wasn’t her fault, but she knew her boss wouldn’t care, considering how much more accidents she had already had.

It went like this: Sofi was being as careful as possible, keeping an eye on the floor, and another one on her tray. This, though, caused her to lose track of the bigger hotel guests. And it was precisely one of them, around waist height compared to her, which clumsily bumped her hip while walking by, giving her a push, strong enough to make her lose balance again.

Unable to control it, she fell backwards, not even able to look down. She then landed on her bottom, but she couldn’t feel anything squishing under it. That was a good sign. But the good news ended shortly, as she spotted a tiny man right between her open thighs.

“Oh, no, no, no…this isn’t happening.”, she thought to herself, as she noticed that the tiny man, a bit shorter than an inch compared to her, stand up, staring up at her. She imagined he would be really mad at her, even before he started speaking. But when he did, she was completely sure.

“What the Hell are you doing?!”, he shouted, furiously. “Watch it, missy! You almost crushed me under that gigantic butt of yours!”

“I’m so, so sorry, mister.”, Sofi said, nervously. “I didn’t mean to. It was just an accident.”

“Well, I don’t care. Where is your boss? I want to have a word with him.”, he said.

“Actually, she’s a woman.”, Sofi corrected, before realizing what he meant. “Wait, what?”

“Yeah, your boss is going to hear about this.”, he said, as he turned around and started walking away from her.

Sofi didn’t know what to do. This would get her fired for sure. And that was when, without thinking it through, she closed her thighs, lose enough not to hurt him, but tight enough to hold him there. The tiny man struggled in vain against her powerful legs, which muffled his screams. Then, with a swift movement, she opened her thighs and snatched him from the floor, engulfing his tiny body completely inside her fist, holding him harmlessly, yet firmly.

After that, she immediately stood up, sneaking out of there, and headed straight out of the hotel. She didn’t stop until she was back into her apartment. As soon as she was there, she hurried into her bedroom, dropping the tiny man, a bit roughly, on her bed. She then got down on her knees to get a closer look at him. He now seemed as angry as she never had seen anyone before.

“Are you out of your mind?!”, shouted the man. “This is kidnap! You’re going to be arrested!”

“Wait, wait, calm down, please.”, she said, her green eyes focusing on him. “Let’s just calm down, OK? This is not a kidnap. I just…um…borrowed you.”

“Borrowed me!”, he shouted up at her. “Tell that to the police when they arrive. When they notice in the hotel that I’m missing, they’re going to watch the video cameras, and that will lead them to you!”

Sofi thought about that for a moment. He was right. They would easily find her if they watched the tapes. However, they only watched them when there was a problem. That meant she could still get out of this.

“Please, just listen to me, OK? I have an idea. Why don’t I take you back to the hotel right now, and then we forget about all this? No need to tell my boss, or the police, now is it? This has just been a big mistake.”

“Oh, no, no. You’re not getting away with this so easily, young lady”, said the man. “They’re going to find me anyway. So why should I just forget about the whole thing? You’re the one in trouble, not me.”

He was right. Sofi was in a tight situation. She needed to convince him to forgive her and stay quiet. But how?

“Well…is there anything I can do for you? You know, something that could buy your silence”, she suggested, her palms sweating as she did.

“Oh…well, now we’re talking”, he said. “Hmmm…anything, you say?”, he asked, grinning.

“Yes, yes, anything”, she said, starting to regret saying that. “I just really don’t want to lose my job. And I definitely don’t want to go to jail.”

“Well, in that case…”, he said. “Why don’t you let me…you know…”explore” your beautiful body.”

“What?!”, she said, frowning. “No way, no. I’m not letting some stranger rape me just because I accidentally fell near him!”

“You want to go to prison, then?”, he asked.

“No, I don’t, but I’m not going to let you…inside. No way in Hell.”, she said, crossing her arms.

This made him angry again, but he had no benefit from sending her to jail.

“OK, OK, fine. I’ll tell you what. I won’t be “inside” you, but how about you give me access to the upper half. Just that, I promise. And then we can all forget about the whole problem. You take me back to the hotel after that, and this stays our secret. Deal?”, he offered, staring up at her.

She thought about it for a few minutes. Even though he offered to stick to just half her body, she still found the idea disgusting. She hated to even think of his tiny body freely roaming her breast, which she knew he would aim at, obviously. But she didn’t see another way out. It was this, or get fired, if lucky.

“Fine…I’ll do it”, she said, sighing.

“Good! OK, then. Let’s not waste any time.”, he said, smiling. “Take off your top and bra, and come here, lay down on your bed.”

She did as he said, her face showing a deep grief. As she laid down on her back, feeling his tiny body already climbing her, closing her eyes she started to cry.

 

***

 

The next day, Sofi arrived early to work. Having taken a good shower had helped her to try and forgive last day’s events. However, she still felt dirty. She just hoped that a new day at work would make the trick and keep her mind away from all that. It wasn’t the case, though…

As soon as she walked into the Mixed-Sized Bar, she saw her boss standing there, right in front of her.

“Sofi…”, she said, sighing. “I’m so sorry, but I’m going to have to fire you.”

“What?!”, said Sofi, surprised. “But why? I just arrived!”

“Well, yeah…”, the woman said. “But one of the hotel guests came here earlier, complaining about you. He said something about you almost sitting on him.”

“What?! No, no, I didn’t!”, she said, now angry.

“I’m sorry, Sofi”, the boss said. “I really like you, but if I let this one go, I might be the one fired. I’m sorry girl, really. And I wish you to find a new job soon.”

Sofi’s eyes started to water again. “Yes, of course. I understand. Thanks for everything, anyway.”, she said.

“You’re welcome.”, said the boss, also clearly sad.

“Hey, one more thing before I go.”, said Sofi. “Could you tell me who complained about me?”

“Well, I’m not supposed to tell you that.”, said the woman. “Oh, what the Hell…I guess that’s the least I can do for you. His name is Fernando Pinto, he’s a Brazilian guest from zone 8.”

“Thank you.”, said Sofi, already licking her lips.

 

***

Fernando Pinto walked through the parking lot, looking for his car. When he found it, though, he noticed a huge shadow covering him completely. Before he could stare up, though, a massive sneaker stamped right on his car, easily flattening it under its sole. This caused him to scream and fall on his bottom, terrified. He then stared up slowly, nervously, sweating like a pig.

“So…had fun last time?”, said a thundering voice from above. “Well, now get ready for round two…”

Before he could get a glimpse of the owners face, a huge palm blocked his view. He tried to back away, but was easily snatched from the floor, trapped tightly in the huge fist. He didn’t need to see her face to know who she was, though…