- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amanda takes Jake to class and learns she's not the only female with a tiny boyfriend.

The alarm went off. Amanda awoke for school, finding herself again to be incredibly moist, and her nipples rock hard. She couldn't understand why she was so horny, was this supposed to happen after the first time? Then she remembered nothing had been normal since she took Jake to bed the previous afternoon. It would be scary, she thought, if it didn't feel so good.



Jake, still a foot tall after the previous night's exertions, struggled to wakefulness as Amanda appeared before him in her bra and thong panties. "I don't think I could stand to be in school all day without you. I need you close to me." Amanda paused. "I WISH YOU WERE ONE INCH TALL!"



In an instant, Jake shrank down to an inch in height. Painted nails swept around him and deposited him in the crotch of those aforementioned panties, already dripping wet.

She couldn't wait to show off her prize, the first ever tiny man in the world, to her girlfriends.



When Amanda got to her first class, she noticed that several of the boys were missing. The ones that were present, tended to be the geeky, nerdy types, the ones who were probably still virgins. She also realized that the room smelled of honey, and that several of the girls were leaning back in their chairs, their knees thrust forward. She began to wonder. She thought she had something unique, something all to herself. What if she wasn't the only one with a tiny man.



She got her answer when she went to the girls' bathroom. Her friend Cassandra was there too. "Let me show you something." She reached inside her jeans and pulled out an inch tall version of her boyfriend Jason.



"Yeah, I got one of those too", Amanda replied and pulled out Jake, dangling from her fingers.



"So Cassie... how did Jason get small?"



"We were making love and... he just started shrinking... and there he was right next to my pussy."



"You didn't put him in? I sent Jake right in there..."



"I was afraid I'd crush him..."



"No, you just wish them to be the right size. Here, I'll show you. I wish Jake was six inches tall." Jake grew on demand, and Amanda had to adjust her grip to keep from dropping him. "Now you try it."



"I wish Jason was... six inches tall!"



Jason immediately grew to his new height.



"How do we get them out of here now that they're big?"



"Easy, you just wish him back to one inch and put him back where he was."



Cassandra rolled her head and flicked her hair. "No problem doing THAT." She giggled.



Cassandra continued. "So how many other guys has this happened to? I see a lot of girls around school looking really happy today."



"I don't know", Amanda answered. "Let's keep cool about it and hope nobody catches us.



A few hours later, Amanda was being led into the dean's office by Ms. Scaloni, an unmarried thirtysomething woman with a pageboy known to be lesbian. She gasped when Cassandra was marched in a few minutes later, but tried to keep her cool.



"All right, girls", Ms. Scaloni answered. "Hand them over."



"What do you mean?" Amanda answered.



"We know you have your boyfriends inside your clothes, now turn around and take them out. No back talk, just do it.



Amanda and Cassandra turned around, unbuttoned the flies of their jeans, and pulled out the squirming forms of Jason and Jake, eyes adjusting to the light.



"Girls, do you know what's been going on?, " asked Ms. Scaloni. Both shook their heads.



Scaloni picked up her remote and turned on the TV. On CNN, female anchors were reporting about the mysterious disappearances of men around the world. Those who vanished were entirely those married or with girlfriends. Scientists declared that the men had shrunk during sex.



"A worldwide catastrophe is going on", Scaloni declared. "We're going to check all the girls that show any of the... signs..." she sniffed at the honey smell... "of having the capacity to shrink a guy."



"You can't take Jake away from me!" Amanda cried. "I love him!"



"Since you and Jake are both 18, perhaps you are right. But we have to make sure that he consents, and that his parents are notified. Same goes with Jason and Cassandra, since they're both of age. Now I want you girls to leave the room while I talk to these boys." Scaloni moved a special microphone closer to the tiny young men. Apparently, only their lovers could hear them when they were an inch tall.



Amanda and Cassandra scuffled out.



Scaloni questioned Jake and Jason, and found they both wanted to stay with their lovers. They were both curious about the worldwide shrinking phenomenon. Scaloni agreed with their speculation that it had something to do with a change in women's vaginal fluids.



"One more thing, Ms. Scaloni", Jake asked. "Are there a lot of girls out there who are... crushing or killing their guys?"



"I haven't heard of anything on the news. Of course, something like that would be hard to find, especially with all the male police officers becoming tiny themselves. But you know, there's another reason. The battle of the sexes is over. The women won. When you've won everything, why do you need to kill anybody?"



"What about the guys who are still big?" Jason asked.



"They have three choices, as I see it: get small, or learn to like other men, or spend the rest of their lives as virgins."



"Nothing that happens to us could be THAT bad", Jake laughed.



"What WILL happen to us?" Jason answered.



"I'll keep you here overnight, then once your parents have seen you... or maybe just your mothers... we'll return you to your girlfriends. Down the road, there will probably be social workers who check in with guys every few months to make sure they're not being held against their will. And you don't have to worry about me trying anything with you. As you may have guessed," she looked around carefully before continuing, "I don't go that way."



At that point, CNN and all the other channels were interrupted. A glowing female figure filled the TV screen. "I am the Goddess of Love", the female declared.



"I felt the pain of Earth because of the imbalance between the sexes. I tipped the balance by giving women the power to make men tiny. Of course, such power could turn the women into oppressors. So to balance things out, I have given the women special needs, including a greater need for sex and a need in more....(blush)... places. Even though they have triumphed over men, they need them now more than ever. Also, their juices are now capable of sustaining a man's food intake indefinitely. During that special time of the month, men will find that their women's breast milk will keep them fed just as easily.

 

As for future generations, all males will be born at the "old" sizes and remain large until their first experience with a woman. There will indeed be future generations, because I have

increased the production of spermatozoa and kept them at their old size. They will now also pass through the sweat glands, and a man's perspiration will taste to a woman like... chocolate."



"That does it", Jason laughed at Jake. " We taste like chocolate now. They'll never leave us alone again!"



"Now that my work is done, I urge all women and men of Earth to declare a holiday and enjoy this new world!"



The screen went blank.



"Looks like we've got all the news we need", Scaloni muttered. "No baseball today, for obvious reasons, but ESPN Classic has the rerun of the 2004 World Series. You guys want to watch? I'm a big Sox fan, y' know. By the way, you really lucked out with those babes, if I do say so myself. They seem like nice girls..." Jason and Jake sat their one-inch forms against a paperclip holder on Scaloni's desk, and settled down to the ball game.



-----



A dejected Amanda returned home. She was met on the doorstep by her mother. "Ms. Scaloni called and told me what happened, and I don't care if it is happening all over the world, you are not keeping a boy as a pet."



"He's NOT my pet, Mom, I love him!"



"Don't you talk back to me, Amanda..." Mom was about to continue herlecture, but instead she drew in her breath and threw her head back. "Ummm.... yes.... yes.... (sigh).... You know, Amanda, maybe it's not such a bad idea for you to have a boyfriend. You have my blessing... And Frank, I got your message." Mom let out a moan.



Amanda bowed her head toward her mother's jeans. "Hi. Dad." Her mom shot a dirty look at her daughter.



THE END