- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amanda discovers her powers over Jake by accident.

Amanda slowly floats down from the dreamlike state of her first experience with a man. There isn't the soreness she expected based on what her friends had told her. She feels fulfilled. She looks around for Jake. She doesn't see him on the bed. She thinks Jake just got up and left after the sex. She starts to mutter a curse under her breath. Then she looks down at her feet and sees the tiny creature at the foot of the bed. She screams and jumps off. She looks at the creature, which lies still in a fetal position. It looks like a small version of Jake. She pokes at it.



Memories begin flooding back. The feeling of Jake dwindling above her, grabbing the tiny man and forcing him inside. Amanda thought it had been a dream she had after sex with Jake. "Did I kill him?" she thought. Panicked, Amanda began to poke Jake's form with her finger. She thought about flushing him down the toilet if he didn't wake up. She was scared.



Jake began to stir to the sensation of a rough-edged Frisbee poking him in the chest. He opened his eyes to see a huge nail attached to an even bigger finger connected to a humongous hand tied to a monstrous arm hinged on a body several stories high. He screamed, a sound that came to Amanda's ears as the cry of a mouse in pain. "AMANDA... AMANDA..." he stood up and held his arms out. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?"



"I didn't do anything", Amanda answered. Her head was swimming. '"I mean, I don't know if I did anything..." Was this all screwed up or what, she thought. Her first time with a guy, and he shrinks into a little doll.



"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?" Jake yelled.



"I don't know, I..." Amanda thought for a moment. "Let me clean you up before mom and dad get home." She carried a vertigo-challenged Jake to the bathroom, and stood him on the sink. Amanda saw something and started giggling.



"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?" Jake yelled, his head still spinning from the ride.



"You're five inches tall, you should be scared, and you have an erection!"



Jake blushed. "YOU'RE STANDING THERE NAKED. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. I mean, you're huge...but you're still hot!"



Now it was Amanda's turn to blush. "I think I need to get cleaned up too." She picked up Jake, cradled her in the palm of her hand, and took him into the shower. Her finger, wet from the shower water this time, began to caress the tiny man in her hand. She sniffed Jake. She assumed he would carry her aroma, being as he had been inside her. She noticed a strong smell, but it was one that resembled honey. She ran her tongue up Jake's back, to taste her own juice. It tasted like honey. She stopped herself, thinking "how weird is it that I like the taste of my own cum?"



Amanda soaped Jake's back with her finger, then flipped him over. This part was the most fun, playing with her tiny lover and his still hard manhood. She thought about trying to make him come again, then she decided it was too soon for that. She placed him on the top of the toilet bowl, then climbed out of the shower. Amanda shook herself while toweling, making sure Jake got an eyeful. She tossed on her clothes and carried Jake back to her room. She placed Jake on the pillow next to her face.



Amanda heard a knock on her door. "Hide", she said to Jake, and stuffed him in a drawer.



"Come in?" It was her mother. Her eyes were dilated and she had a strange smile on her face. Amanda thought she smelled honey. "Amanda, when your father comes in, don't bother him. As soon as he gets here, I need to take him upstairs and have a... talk with him. It's private. Please don't bother us tonight, OK?"



As mom closed the door, Amanda opened the drawer and took out Jake. "We're safe, I think. Mom and Dad are going to have a little private time so they'll leave me alone, and they still don't know you're here."



She placed Jake back on the pillow, where he could look into her eyes. "You know, I'm huge compared to you. You're a tiny little bug compared to me. It wouldn't take much for me to break your arm, or leg, or even kill you if I wanted to." Her smile gave Jake some reassurance that she was kidding.



"You know why I don't?" Amanda continued. "I had my own imagination about what sex would be like, because of what I read on the internet and things. I imagined a guy would be on top of me, then he would put himself inside me, and it would be over. Everybody told me it wouldn't be too much fun the first time, because you wouldn't know what you were doing. But when you went inside me, it was... it wasn't what I expected. I could feel your feet break through, and I think... you found my G-spot..." Amanda blushed. "When your hands touched my clit... I went wild. You really knew what you were doing."



I was just trying to keep from drowning, Jake thought. But he kept that thought to himself. Not smart to tell everything to a giantess. Jake noticed Amanda's eyes were getting bigger, and that honey smell was back.



"You know, you were almost perfect in there", Amanda moaned. "I just wish you were a little bigger, that's all. Big enough to fit me perfectly."



Jake felt a tingle all over, and within seconds began to shoot up in height until he was precisely 6.2 inches tall -- big enough to fill Amanda's relatively unused vagina to capacity. Amanda didn't seem to notice. She had slid under the bedsheet and one of her hands had moved somewhere south of her shoulders. She had that faraway look, as her eyes became incredibly dilated again.



"In fact, I think I need you again Jake." Before Jake could react, she grabbed him off the pillow and slipped him down to her crotch. "But this time I want you to get me ready. Play with me, Jake." She spread her legs and threw her head back onto the pillow.



Jake didn't think Amanda needed much preparation. She was already trickling a stream of juice that made it hard for him to stand up. But Jake knew better than to backtalk a goddess. He knelt in front of the labiae and began to kiss and fondle them. He tasted Amanda's honey-flavored cum and wondered if he could swallow it. He found he could get it down. It filled him up nicely, as he hadn't had supper.

 

This encouraged Jake to work more furiously on the labiae, and soon they were coated with tasty ejaculate. The labiae began to spread and open the vortex. Soon Jake was kissing Amanda's clit, which to him was the size of a cellphone. Not willing to wait for a shove, Jake began to edge himself inside. It was a tighter fit this time, thanks to his new size. He found his feet just touching what turned out to be Amanda's cervix. The resulting pressure brought moans of delight from Amanda. Jake found himself better able to resist the powerful squeezes from Amanda's walls. Soon Amanda was screaming loudly with delight, which surprisingly provoked no reaction from her parents upstairs.



After a few minutes, Amanda and Jake were back in the bathroom, with Jake taking a swim to clean up as Amanda enjoyed a bubble bath. Jake poked his head through the bubbles and climbed onto Amanda's abs. "That", Amanda sighed, "was even better than the first time."



"Amanda, do you remember when you said you wished I was a little bigger?"



"Sure."



"When you said that, I actually grew until I was big enough to fill you up. Do you know what this means?"



"Jake, I FELT what it means."



"No, I mean... maybe if you could wish me bigger, you could wish me back to my normal size."



"I'm not sure I want to do that."



"Come on, my parents must be worried about me. This has been a lot of fun, but I've got to get back to the real world or somebody will miss me."



"OK", Amanda moaned. She took Jake out of the tub and placed him standing upright on the floor. "I wish you were... six feet tall again."



Nothing happened.



"Are you sure you got bigger? You guys are always exaggerating how big you are in the bedroom."



"Amanda, I swear it happened. Wait a minute... maybe the power won't let you wish me back to my full height, but somewhere in between there and what I am now. Wish me to be... seven inches tall."



"I wish you were... seven inches tall."



Immediately, Jake grew almost an inch.



"I wish you were... eight inches tall... nine inches tall... twelve inches tall... thirteen inches tall."



At every wish, Jake grew to the requisite height, until thirteen inches. Amanda repeated the wish several times, to no effect.



"Just as I thought. There's a ceiling. You can't wish me any taller than twelve inches."



"Twelve inches is more than enough to satisfy me," Amanda giggled.



"But don't you see? This has to be someone's idea. It couldn't just happen that I would shrink and you could make me bigger, but not make me grow back to what I was."



"Jake, I want to see how small you can become."



"Amanda, no..."



"I wish you were FOUR INCHES TALL!"



A tingle passed over Jake's body, and he contracted to four inches in height.



"THREE INCHES... TWO INCHES... ONE INCH... HALF INCH...."



Jake, unable to resist Amanda's commands, shrank to each wish until he was one inch tall. Then it stopped. Amanda could make him no smaller.



"There's a floor, too", a tiny Jake said. Amazingly, Amanda was able to hear him. "Make me bigger."



"I wish you were... my pussy size again." Amanda blushed, having no other way in her vocabulary to say she wanted Jake to fill her up exactly. Immediately, Jake shot up to the requisite 6.2 inches in height.



"My Pussy Size. I think you could start a line of dolls, Jake."



"I am a doll, until there's a way to make me big again."



Amanda reached out of the tub and picked Jake up off the floor. "No you're not. You're a person to me, a real life, living person, and I won't let you talk about yourself that way. Don't you think I'm a person, even though I'm this giant next to you. Do you love me Jake?"



Jake's feelings happened to coincide exactly with what he knew he should say to stay alive. "Yes... I love you Amanda."



Amanda's eyes widened. "I love you Jake", she whispered, and kissed his tiny body. Then she invited him to kiss her on the lips. "I want you to stay with me. We'll tell your parents but I can't bear to lose you. I know you're the perfect lover for me", Amanda sighed. "There's no one else like you in the whole world."



After a moment, Amanda got out of the tub. "Gotta pee", she whispered. She placed Jake on the tub's edge and leaned back on the toilet seat. "Sorry I'm exposing myself to you but of course you've already seen everything in IMAX", Amanda giggled. Jake watched anyway. Everything looked pretty normal, except for what looked like a strange pink shape near her butthole. Jake didn't want to think about what that might be.



Amanda sat her butt on the seat and leaned forward. A strange tingle enveloped her. She tried to urinate, but couldn't pass anything. She felt something like arousal, but this time the feeling seemed to be centered on her backdoor! At last, she whimpered in pleasure when she was able to pee. She could understand relief, but why was this feeling so good? Amanda got off the seat and began to wipe herself. She gasped when the toilet paper touched her backdoor. She kept digging at the spot, wondering what was making her... horny?



Jake noticed Amanda's behavior. When she pulled her hand away, Jake looked again at her backdoor. "Amanda... did you know that there are two red bumps on either side of your butthole?"



"Quit messing with me", Amanda laughed. Then she thought about those sensations. "Jake, why don't you take another look back there. It feels kind of... funny." She bent her rump toward Jake and tugged at each buttock with her hands, leaving a clear view of her anus.



"Amanda! Looks like there are two... PUSSY LIPS back there!"



"WHAT?" Amanda shot straight up and clenched her buttocks together. As she did, another tingle swept upward from her butt. "It does feel weird... like I'm growing another ...um, vagina back there."



It seemed to Amanda that the last inch of her anus was getting thicker and more sensitive. It also felt as if there were some kind of sphincter between that section and the rest of her alimentary canal. The feelings of arousal were returning.



"Jake", Amanda moaned. "I need you to go down there and look at my butt again." She picked him off the tub and placed him directly behind her while she got on her knees on the bathroom floor and bent her back toward him.



Jake saw two pieces of flesh that looked like vaginal lips.



"Do you still see two pussy lips back there"? Amanda whispered.



"YES."



"Could you... touch them for me?"



Jake was beginning to weird out. "NO WAY!"



"Jake, please", Amanda moaned. "I need to know if it's... what I think it is. Please...."



Jake hesitantly edged forward and rubbed his elbow against the labia. He saw a shudder move across the giantess above him. A small film of liquid covered his elbow. Reflexively, he wiped it off on one of Amanda's buttocks. He realized it didn't appear to be pee. It was more like what he remember a woman's juices to be, before he met the maiden whose vagina gave honey.



"Jake", Amanda moaned. "I need you. Inside me..."



"IN HERE?" Jake yelled as he touched her 'larger' labiae.



"No... the other place", Amanda answered.



"I... I CAN'T CLIMB IN THERE!" Jake screamed.



"No, but you've got something you haven't had a chance to use in me yet", Amanda sighed. "I WISH YOU WERE 12 INCHES TALL!"



Immediately, Jake shot up to 12 inches. More importantly, his penis grew to one inch in height... just big enough to fill Amanda's new vacancy. His penis had figured out the opportunity, and was rising to take advantage of it.



"Now, Jake", Amanda moaned. "Take me..." She placed her hands against the sink to steady herself.



Jake placed one hand against each of Amanda's buttocks, pink and covered with downy hair. He swung his hips forward, and entered Amanda's backdoor, tentatively at first, then with a thrusting that grew faster and faster. Before he could come, a spurt of white fluid covered his manhood and loins. Thankfully, it didn't have any detectable odor, other than a slight fishy smell. Jake's hips then spasmed as he finally got to enjoy an orgasm of his own.



They got cleaned up and went back to bed, this time to stay for the night.