- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The action begins.

 

 

 

It was sunday night, and the Pittmanns gathered around Tims house for a party. It was Tims mothers birthday, and the entire family had turned up to celebrate, most using the party as an excuse for free food and alcohol. Tim found most of his aunts and uncles boring, so greeted them with gritted teeth. His parents wouldnt be happy if he slipped upstairs. But the job was about to get better. His cousin Lucy stepped through the door, wearing a white tank top and tight demin shorts. Tim felt arousal, followed swiftly by shame, as he realised he had wood over his cousin. She smiled at him and walked over with her little sister Sarah. "Hey" she smiled. "Hi" Tim responded, smiling at her. Sarah shot him a scowl. She didnt like him at all, and Tim had no idea why, but he smiled at her all the same. Her scowl deepened and she stalked off to say Happy Birthday to his mum. Tim gestured for her to go upstairs with him, and she smiled and nodded. She followed him upstairs.

When they got upstairs, Tim got his laptop out and gave it to her. Thier time together round his house usually consisted of her surfing the web while he pretended to watch TV, but really stared at her wiggling toes. They talked about school, or more specifically, people at school. Lucy loved to bitch to her cousin and Tim was happy she trusted him enough not to repeat what she said to him. They were up there for basically the whole night. Tims eyes were drawn to Lucys bare toes. She wiggled them and spread them. Tim almost thought she was teasing him on purpose. She had quite small size 5 feet, which Tim loved. He was trying to control his erection as her toes slowly wiggled, but then she stopped, and stood up.

"I'm just going to the toilet" she said, and walked downstairs. Tim leapt up and closed the door. He snatched up her shoe. He recognised these shoes. They were her school shoes. They were low cut black flats that showed off quite a lot of her foot. He brought it to his nose and took a long inhale, sniffing her shoe. The smell of her foot was very strong. Tim moaned slightly. Then he stumbled over to his bed and got the syringe out from under it. He held it in shaking hands. "Here goes nothing" he mumbled and injected the lesinium into his forearm. He felt a strange tingle straight away. Then he was hit by the weird sensation of his bedroom getting bigger around him. He gasped in shock. Then it stopped. He climbed out of the pile of his clothes, which hadnt shrunk with him. He gasped again as his cousins shoe rose up in front of him. He judged that he must be the size of an ant. He smiled to himself. But then he froze. He heard footsteps, and realised that Lucy must be coming back up. He quickly scrambled into her stinky shoe. The foot odor was magnifed ten-fold at his size, and his legs buckled as he gasped in ecstasy. He crawled to the toe-section of the shoe, licking the insole of the shoe as he went. He heard Lucy calling his name, but he didnt care. He reached the toe section. The stink was absolutely incredible. He breathed it in. He looked down and saw 5 toe imprints. He licked the biggest one. Then suddenly the light coming into the shoe was blocked out, as the foot of Tims dreams slowly lowered itself into the shoe.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tim has got his wish, finally. Ill write another chapter in a bit, maybe even tonight,