- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not sure how many chapters ill get out of this, enjoy.

Lucy frowned. Her cousin was nowhere to be found and she wanted to say goodbye. She slipped on her shoes, and wiggled her toes to get comfortable. She shrugged and walked downstairs. She put on a smile and said goodbye to all of her relatives, many of them drunk. One of her uncles asked her who she was. She gave him a disgusted look and walked home with her mum. She thought she felt something tiny rubbing up against her big toe, but then it stopped. When she got home she had a little something to eat, then walked into her bedroom and slipped her shoes off. She sat on the bed, massaging her sore toes. Then she turned on the TV and got into bed. After a while, she drifted off to sleep.

*flashback to Tims house*

Tim watched as her toes slowly closed in on him. He crawled into the perfect position, so he'd be in between Lucys big toe and second toe. He laid there, his shaft poking into the air, desperate for release. "Im saving it for her toes" he whispered. Her shoe was now fully on. Tim was surrounded by walls of her stinky flesh. He moaned and crawled over to her big toe. He licked the toe and felt the sweat on his tongue. He then started rubbing his erect member onto her toes. He felt himself coming to climax, and burst his load, but made sure he avoided doing it onto her toes, or she would notice him. He then crawled into the gap between her toes, and sniffed. Suddenly her toes left her shoe. "No..." he whispered. The light flooded in, and he shielded his eyes as he trekked to the exit of her shoe. He was met by the sight of his beuatiful cousin massaging her toes and moaning in pleasure. He watched with his mouth open in amazement. She then crawled into bed and watched TV. Tim made a desicion. He wanted to explore his cousins amazing body. He waited until she fell asleep, then made his move.

He crawled up the bedcovers, panting. Physical activity wasnt his forté. Finally, he made it to the top. He looked in amazement at his cousins fantastic body. He decided to start at the top. He crawled onto her shoulder. Her skin was warm and inviting. He spread-eagled on his cousins skin and sighed happily. Then he made his way to the massive, D cup mounds on her chest. It was a hot night, and all she was wearing was a bra and panties. He squeezed into her cleavage and licked Lucys boob as much as he could. He burst a load onto her tit and winced. "Shit, she better not notice". He then crawled past her cute little panties. But he didnt do anything. However hot she was, she was still his relative, and he wasnt going to do that. Plus she might wake up. He crawled down her sexy, long, hairless legs, caressing them as he went. He then reached the grand prize, her sexy feet. Her toes slowly wiggled in her sleep. He burst another load onto her foot. He crawled up to her toes and began licking her toes. Her smooth, perfect toenails were painted a bright purple. He licked her toenail. Then he made his way around her foot, until he was standing next to her heel. He looked up in awe as Lucys sole streched out above him. He orgasmed a 3rd time onto her perfect soles. He laid there, inhaling his cousins foot odor and smiling. It was everything he had fantasized about. He eventually made his way back to her shoe and fell asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Ill get another chapter out soon hopefully.