- Text Size +

Lucy woke up, moaning at her alarm. She yawned and stretched. She reached across to her bedside table and switched her alarm off. She slowly got dressed, still very much in the grips of tiredness. The monday morning feeling wasnt good at all.

Down in Lucys flat, Tim was also woken up by the alarm. He, however, was incredibly excited. He ran to the shoe exit, and looked at his cousin. He heard her moaning, then she started to get ready for school. Her mum shouted at her to hurry up, and she gave a disgruntled response. Tim watched her pull on her school shirt. Then his mouth fell open as she pulled out a worn pair of black opaque tights. She pulled them on, and then pulled on a short skirt. Tims penis shot up at the sight. Then he squealed and quickly sprinted back to the toe section of the shoe, as she walked over and slipped her feet into her stinky shoes. Tim nearly didnt make it into position, but just managed to slip into the gap between her toes. He didnt have the freedom of movement that he did when her feet were bare though. The material of her nylons kept him firmly in place. His shaft poked up into the soft nylon. When she walked, her toes rubbed against his dick. Tim realised that his cousin was giving him a footjob without even knowing it. He tried desperately to resist, but to no avail. His love spurted onto his cousins sexy feet. He laid back, sighing in relief. It was going to be a good day.

Lucy walked slowly to school, trying to waste time. She had boring lessons, with people she didnt like on mondays. Strangely, she felt the same weird little thing poking against her foot as she did last night, but she was actually enjoying it. It tickled her foot a little. She giggled to herself. But her giggle stopped abruptly when she saw a girl across the road. The girl was called Hannah Robson, and she happened to hate Lucy Pittmann. The hate was matched by Lucy. They avoided eye contact, and kept walking, until they reached school.

Lucy went to her 1st lesson. She sat down at the desk. In her shoe, Tim was breathing heavily, content. He licked Lucys nylons and orgasmed as her foot sweat was rubbed over his body. At his size, the smell of Lucys feet was magnifed, and would have been overpowering to someone without his fetish. But Tim was in heaven. Then his cousin started some shoeplay. Her heel popped out of the flat. Then she started dangling the shoe off her toes. Eventually she lost her shoe. Tim screamed as he fell with the shoe. He hit the ground hard and gritted his teeth in pain. He slowly got to his feet. He walked to the heel of her shoe and looked up. His mouth fell open. Lucy was very slowly wiggling and spreading her toes right above the shoe. Tim watched as the nylon moved with her toes. A boulder sized bit of lint fell right next to him. He climbed out of the shoe and saw that her other foot was out of her shoe and on the ground. He made his way to the foot. He stood there, breathing in the scent. He put out a trembling hand and felt his cousins toe. He then buried his head between her toes and sniffed. He kissed her toes and rubbed his shaft all over her foot. He crawled under her arch and licked and kissed her sole, sending another batch of his load onto her smooth sole. He rubbed himself onto her nyloned toes, feeling the sweaty material. His ecstasy was cut short however, when Lucy moved her foot slightly. He was so small that just a slight movement from her sent him flying. He picked himself up, and then fear filled him when he looked up and saw his cousins face looking right at him.

Lucy looked at the thing on the floor. "What the fuck are you?" she asked. She didnt recognise her cousin. "You look almost human" Lucy swore the thing was screaming, but it must have just been her imagination. She raised her big toe above the creature. "Bye little bug" she giggled, and pressed down. She felt a crunch under her toe and grinded her toe into the floor. When she looked down there was nothing there. Then the bell finally rang for the end of the lesson. She smiled, put her shoes back on, and walked out.

Chapter End Notes:

Is it the end of tim? find out next chapter