- Text Size +

Tim was screaming and crying in agony. Tears were streaming down his face. He felt like every single bone in his body was broken. He didnt even know how he was screaming, but he was. White hot pain was all over his body. But the thing he was most ashamed about was the fact he was aroused. His cousin had effortlessly crushed him under her sexy toe and he was stuck to her sweaty nylons like a bug. The fact that a simple toe movement for her resulted in immense pain for him turned him on.

Lucy couldnt hear her screaming little cousin stuck to her toe. She wiggled it happily. It gave her surprising joy to squash a bug like that. Of course she didnt realise she had Tim stuck to her nylons, she thought she had squished a bug. She managed to get through the rest of the day without major incident, only getting moaned at about homework once. She arrived home and kicked off her shoes. She smiled as her feet sunk into the carpet. Then she started to rub her foot.

Tim was screaming her name, desperatley trying to get her attention. He saw her fingers coming towards him as they caressed her foot. Then Tim felt the fingers move over him, and freeze. He saw Lucys face look at him and smile. "You must be the bug i squashed this morning!" she giggled. "I dont know how you're still alive, but i guess i'll have to finish you off". She slowly peeled the mess off her pretty little toes. Tim screamed up at her. "PLEASE LUCY! IM NOT A BUG!" Lucy frowned. "If i didn't know any better, i swear you're screaming" Lucy brought Tim up to her face, and he saw her mouth fall open.

Lucy stared in shock at her little mangled cousin. Tears built up in her eyes. "Oh my god..." she whispered in shock. "T..Tim. I could have k..killed you!" She was sobbing. Tim wondered how he was still alive himself. Unknown to him, the Lesinium he had injected into his system had an unknown side effect. It built up the resistance of his internal organs and tissue, so they could operate while under immense pressure, and it had given his bones fast regeneration. He could feel himself rebuilding. The pain was slowly retreating. Lucy was still crying on the bed. "Lucy, its fine." He winced in pain. "Its my fault." Lucy wiped her eyes and looked at him. "Can i ask you a question, Tim?" she said. "Of course" he smiled up at her. "When i c..crushed you, you were licking and sniffing my foot. Why were you doing that?" Tim froze, turning bright red. "If i tell you the truth, you must promise not to tell anyone, ok Lucy?" She nodded. "Well, i have a foot fetish" He muttered turning bright red. She looked at him and smiled. "Wow..." she whispered. "Ive never met anyone like that before. So Tim, if i do this." She wiggled her toes right in front of my face. "Would that give you wood?" Her question was answered by Tims throbbing erection. She giggled. "How did you get so small?" Tim turned red again. "I'll tell you, because you deserve to know. But you'll probably think im a pervert and hate me after im finished."

So Tim told her everything. He told her about how he had loved looking at her feet for ages. He told her of his love for nylons. He told her of his fantasy of being tiny at a girls feet. He explained about the lesinium, and how he had shrunk and jumped into her shoe. He missed out the part where he explored her body while she was asleep, she didnt really need to know that. He concluded with what she already knew. He had climbed out of her shoe to worship her foot, she had saw him and crushed him. Then he looked up at her sadly, waiting for her to say something about how disgusting he was. But she was smiling. When he finished, she picked him up and kissed him. Tim was shocked, but relief washed over him. "You dont hate me?" he asked. "Of course not!" she grinned. "You were just living out your fantasy, anyone would if they had the chance." She smiled, then put him on the floor. "Now, i think i owe you for putting you through all that pain." She wiggled her toes right in front of Tim. His mouth fell open and his member sprang to attention. She laughed.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter Tim gets to live his fantasy.