- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the beginning to my new story! It's influenced by, but not directly related to, Fae. So some names and concepts may be similar but... it's different. I promise. Just see! Go! Read!

The First Day


Lux shivered, clutching her siblings close to her. Each fairy's wings glowed a deep green out of fear, illuminating the otherwise dark prison. Lux heard the whimpers and snivels of her sisters, and it burned her up inside. Just as any fairy, being imprisoned filled her with a nearly irresistable need to stretch and stand and fly as fast and as far as she could, so every second she had to watch her sisters suffer a similar torment was one second too long.

Eventually, the girls found their world tumbling end-over-end, truncated in a sudden, jarring stop. They squirmed to sit upright, but just as they had the prison flipped over again, and a moment later, daylight flooded into the cell. Through a lattice of wire mesh, they saw a young woman, no older than twenty, regarding them coldly. Immediately the four fairies began to cry up and beg for help, but even as they did, Lux knew it was useless. She shivered as she looked into the girl's eyes, seeing no emotion reflected back.

 Before they knew what was happening, a large cylinder was held above them, and they were dusted with a white powder. Their captor was sure to be thorough, and the fairies coughed and hacked as it went into their mouths. The young girl seemed practiced, capitalizing on this moment of distraction with professional grace. Before they knew it, she had lit a match, lifted up a corner of the mesh, and dropped it in the box, pulling her face away from the hole. A quick, bright flash erupted from the box, followed by more screams. As fast as it had come, the fire and the powder were gone. The girl returned to observe the effect.

 "My... my wings!" One fairy cried. While her flesh was mostly unscathed, her wings were nothing more than a tattered mess, and fresh tears fell from her eyes as she cradled them against herself. Their wings all still glowed a deep green, but it was obvious they would never fly again. For the first time, the girl smiled.

"Welcome to what it is to be human." She announced. She lifted the mesh away and turned the box over. The four fae tumbled out, spilling on top of each other, a writhing mass of nude fairy bodies. Chelsea bit her lip, watching the girls squirm against each other. Her heart rate quickened, and before she could think about it, she plucked one of the fairies up, lifting her fragile body to her face. "Hello!" She said in a sweet voice. "Here's your new home!" The fairy, whose waist was pinched between the larger girl's index finger and thumb, did little more that scream up in fright. This made Chelsea giggle.

"You fae always do this. You always scream and shriek and claim that this isn't fair. You know what isn't fair? Watching you little... you little nymphs flit around in what you refer to as clothing, always just out of reach." A hungry edge had entered the girl's voice, and with her free hand, she softly traced lines down the weaker girl's exposed front, while she twisted and squirmed and grunted, fearful. "But now you're flightless. Just a helpless sexy bug at my mercy." Lux watched as the giant continued to molest her sister. She stepped forward, her wings flashing red.

"Hey! Let her go!" She screamed. "She didn't do anything to you!"

Chelsea's attention was directed to the screaming fairy. Obviously, she couldn't understand her, but she picked up the defiant tone in her voice.

"Oh, but you're positively gorgeous." She said lustfully, setting down Lux's sister in favor of Lux herself. The little fairy screamed with indignation, beating on the trunk-like fingers.

"Put me down! Put me down!" Lux screamed. Chelsea just laughed.

"I love it when you ladies get feisty." She brought Lux to her face and drew in deep through her nose. She held the breath a moment, then let out a sigh of contentment. "God you smell nice." She whispered. Lux was starting to feel fear again, and it showed in her tattered wings. "Good. Be afraid. Because I'm not going to do anything to you. Not yet. No, you're going to watch while I fuck and kill each one of your little friends here, then I'll come for you." She dumped Lux into a nearby clear glass container, laughing. She scooped two others up and dropped them in the container as well, then curled her fist around the last.

"Before I have sex, though, I typically like to have something to eat, you know? It just sucks to fuck on an empty stomach." She loomed over the box, smiling down deviously as her prisoners stared up in fear. They had no idea what she planned to do, but none of them felt good about it. "First let's just get rid of these." Chelsea began to rip the shredded wings from the fairy's back, causing her to shriek wildly in pain. Her sisters started beating on the edge of the box, their useless wings fluttering and twitching through the air pathetically. Taking aim, Chelsea spat on one, the saliva landing directly on the fairy's face. The spit-covered girl dropped to the ground, and her sisters knelt beside her to make sure she was okay. "Shut up, you stupid bugs." She refocused on her meal, the grin appearing once more. "Now that the wings are off, we have to do something about this." She produced a blade from a nearby drawer, and stretched her hair out with one hand, while with the other she sliced through it. The helpless fairy just cried, struggling futilely in Chelsea’s grasp. Chelsea ran the blade across her scalp a few more times, making sure no more hair was visible.

Smirking, the giant girl watched the trapped fairies, waiting for them to all be paying attention. She held the fourth fairy upside-down in her fist, her legs sticking out the top of her curled fingers, and when her sisters were looking, Chelsea bit into her shins, messily tearing them off. A wild howl came from within Chelsea’s fist, and she snickered down. She pulled the girl’s body up more by her legs, and took another quick chomp, eliciting another mostly-muffled scream against her palm. The giant girl looked down at the other fairies, all of whom were crying helplessly, pounding on the side of their prison, beating their now-vestigial wings furiously through the air. She tilted her head back, and dropped the fourth fairy, Ava, on her tongue, then lowered her head down to the side of the prison, so they could see her one last time.

“H... help...” She whimpered weakly, looking at her sisters through tear-blurred eyes. Before they could say anything, Chelsea pulled her tongue into her mouth, sealing the fairy to her fate. She rolled her onto her molars, and slowly crunched down, letting her sisters hear the noise of her bones crushing. Chelsea swallowed, then brought her hand up to her mouth, slowly licking the blood off.

“That was entertaining!” She said happily, smirking down at the terrified fairies before her. “I think I’m ready now. How about you all?” The three ran away from her, cowering in the back of the container, looking up at her in pure terror. Chelsea fed on the power. She could feel herself growing more aroused by the second as the delectable fairies pressed their naked bodies against each other. With no fanfare, she reached in and grabbed another girl out, careful to leave the most attractive, Lux, for last.

“No! Put me down! Let me go! Please, Lux! Belyl! Save me!” She shrieked to her sisters, who grasped desperately at her as she was ripped away. Chelsea placed her down on the table, bending her knees so she knelt facing the glass container. “Please...” The fairy sobbed again as a new instrument was retrieved. This one was smooth, sculpted wood with a rounded head and a body that sloped to a thicker end. The narrower end was stained a dark brown with old, dried blood. Chelsea slid the object along the third fairy, delighting in her fearfulness.

“You know you want this...” Chelsea whispered huskily. “You tiny little tease.” She ran the wooden pestle against the fairy’s thighs, digging into the soft flesh. She cried out uncomfortably, her sisters pressing themselves against the glass wall. “That’s right, moan for me. Moan like you like it.” She twisted the hard wood into the small girl’s leg, relishing the cry of pain that followed. “Scream, you little slut.” Chelsea couldn’t get enough of the tiny screams.

“Stop it! Stop it, stop it you monster stop it!” Lux beat herself against the glass, kicking and punching and shrieking in useless rage. “Let her go! Stop hurting her!” Damaged as they were, her wings glowed a brilliant red. Chelsea paid her no attention, which only increased her fury.

“Are you ready for it yet, little one?” She asked, lust dripping from every word. She positioned the pestle against her backside. The tiny girl whimpered in fright.

“Please don’t do this to me...” She begged.

“What’s that? You want it in your ass?” The cruel girl smiled. She gripped the fairy firmly, and began to press the wooden rod between her cheeks. The smaller girl’s eyes went wide with pain, and she opened her mouth wide, letting out a blood-curdling scream. Chelsea’s heart raced as she watched the fairy’s ass take the rod inside of it. She bit her bottom lip as her victim squirmed desperately in her hand.

“Stop it! Stop it!” Lux wailed in rage and terror. Belyl had backed away from the glass, and now cowered in the far corner, clutching her legs to her chest as she stared in horror at her sister’s torture. Lux turned to her. “What are you doing? Come on! We have to help her!” She kicked the glass again, and looked to her sister again. “Come on!” She paced towards her sister, stopped, and started back to the glass, all the while the shrieks of her third sister, Casia, filled her ears. “Come on!” She cried again, looking at her sister with tears in her eyes. She whipped her wings through the air instinctively as her mind raced for something, anything to do for her sister. Belyl just sat silently staring.

“Sounds like your friend is enjoying herself.” Chelsea taunted. Casia, however, had never felt such pain. All her muscles were tense. Her body was doing everything it could to repel the invading rod, but it was failing miserably. She screamed as she fought the powerful fingers holding her down, but nothing she did could ease the pain. She was completely helpless, forced to endure the whims of something much more powerful than herself. Chelsea licked her lips, lustfully driving the rod in and out of the squirming girl.

“Please! Stop it! Please!” It was all Casia could shout. She could see her sisters, just beyond the glass. Lux, her elder, moved in a chaotic pattern, obviously uncomfortable with her inability to help. Her other sister, Belyl, sat as far away from her as possible. Casia dug her nails into the table, but a quick tug in the opposite direction drew a quick shriek as three of her nails tore against the wood. Her fingers bloodied almost immediately, and Chelsea smiled, watching her fingers leave tiny red streaks.

“God, you scream so fucking good.” Chelsea drove the rod deeper and deeper into the little girl, stretching her asshole far beyond its limits. Casia screamed hoarsely as the pain ripped through her entire body. The human girl was annoyed at how her screams weren’t intensifying, even as she drove the pestle harder than she ever had, but it was only due to the fairy’s weakening voice. Suddenly, a wet snap came from Casia’s body, and her voice trailed off in a pathetic squeak. Chelsea stopped pumping her hand, staring at the body. She laughed.

“Oh my god, did I just break you?” She said with a snort. “I love it!” She pulled the freshly-bloodied wood from Casia’s ass, and slipped her left hand down her front, while her right hovered over the mortally wounded little girl. “Twitch and die for me.” She began to pleasure herself while Casia slowly crawled towards the glass. Lux, her breath in her throat, sank to her knees and pressed her palms against the glass.

“Casia... it’s... it’s gonna be okay...” She said softly, though even she could tell that wasn’t true. Blood was leaking alarmingly quickly from her sister’s rear, and it was obvious how much pain she was in with every movement. She tried to reach out to Lux, but the glass stopped her, and she pushed her hand weakly against the glass.

“Help me,” she pleaded.

“I... I’m so sorry...” Lux whispered. Tears streamed down her face as she stared into her dying sister’s eyes, her wings now a deep blue of grief. “I’m sorry I can’t do anything...”

Boring.” Chelsea said. Her breath was quick and shallow, and she was nearing climax. The index finger of her right hand stretched out and pushed Casia’s torso against the glass. Both sisters’ eyes went wide, Lux’s with surprise and Casia’s with horror as the finger didn’t stop. She weakly pressed her arms against the glass to fight against it, but a moment later her chest started caving in.

“No! No! No! NO! NO!” Lux screamed as her sister was crushed right in front of her. She stared in utter horror as her sister flailed weakly, her face a distorted countenance of ultimate pain. Chelsea’s finger pushed through the fairy’s torso, squeezing her insides out against the glass, and she smeared the smashed girl all across the glass, bringing herself to powerful orgasm staring at Lux’s pained expression.

Goo~d,” Chelsea moaned, letting her torso rest against the table and closing her eyes for a moment. Lux just stared in complete disbelief. Her mind struggled to retain her sanity as she looked through glass, rose-tinted with her own sister’s blood, at the monster that had just orgasmed from crushing Casia against the glass like a bug. While she struggled with sanity, Belyl had completely forsaken hers.

“We deserve this.” Belyl said. Lux whirled on her heel. She needed this distraction.

What did you just say?” She hissed.

“We deserve this. We have to deserve this. This doesn’t... this doesn’t happen to good people.” She insisted. For the first time in a while, her eyes focused on her sister’s face. But Lux was looking at her wings with a look of disgust.

Salen?” Lux spat. She referred to the color of her sister’s wings, a yellow-green that betrayed her admiration and acceptance. “You... you dare glow salen before her?” She stormed over to her sister, and in a swift motion, reached down to clutch her by her throat and lifted her up to her feet, pressing Belyl against the wall behind her.

“You think she deserved that?” She gestured with her free arm to their sister’s remains. “What did she do!? What did she do to deserve that?” Lux shrieked, her eyes wild. Belyl remained unphased, looking into Lux’s face with a soft smile. Before Lux could react further, a massive hand pulled her apart from her sister.

“Whoa, whoa, little ones,” Chelsea said with an amused lilt in her voice. “don’t go killing each other over me, now.” She lifted Belyl out of the prison and held her palm out flat. The fairy knelt, staring up at Chelsea with a blank smile on her face. “What, you like what you see?” Chelsea said, genuinely surprised. “Those other girls pick on you or something?” Belyl continued to stare up blankly, and the larger girl snorted. “Definitely can’t be claimed that you’re the smartest runt in the bunch, huh?”

“Fight her!” Lux screamed from beneath the two girls. “Attack her! Anything!” Her sister just looked down.

“I’m being held by a Goddess.” She called down.

“You’re being held by a human!” Lux cried. “A human who murdered your sisters!” Belyl just turned away from Lux, looking back to Chelsea’s looming face. “Don’t you feel hatred? Don’t you feel anything!?”

“Seems like you’ve got a little fighter down there, huh?” Chelsea grinned. She stroked down Belyl’s back with her other hand, and the fairy shivered at the touch. “But you... you look positively content. Aren’t you afraid? Aren’t you even a little bit afraid?” With a swift movement, Chelsea flipped her hand, curling her fist around Belyl. She drew her up to her face, narrowing her eyes hatefully. The fairy screamed in surprise, but her wings didn’t change color for a second. Chelsea was taken aback, and smiled in admiration. “I suppose not!” She laughed after holding her menacingly for a moment. She set Belyl down on the table, and pressed on her shoulders ‘til she dropped to her knees.

“You sicken me.” Lux’s voice barely registered to her sister, who happily knelt before Chelsea. The bigger girl looked between the two fairies, stumped as how to proceed.

“Well, I really was going to butcher her, too, you know.” Chelsea addressed Lux. “But now I don’t know! I mean, she kinda seems to be smitten with me, wouldn’t you say?” She nudged Belyl in the chest with her finger, and the fairy just returned to her original pose, completely non-resistant. “Maybe I should smash your head against a wall and keep her as a pet?” Chelsea reached into the box, and pressed Lux’s head against the glass, sliding her so she was opposite her sister’s remains. Lux fought wildly, beating every limb she had against anything she could connect with, but all her struggles managed to do was elicit a small laugh from Chelsea. She pressed a little more, testing the limits of Lux’s skull.

“Whore... bitch...” Lux muttered through teeth gritted in pain. She noticed through the glass her sister watching with that same smile on her face, and the expression pained her to the core. Suddenly, she felt a burning sensation from her back, and her eyes went wide. “N-no! Don’t tear them out!” She managed through the pain.

Chelsea, on the other hand, was surprised, and eased up the pressure. “What’s this you’re doing?” She wondered, letting the small girl fall to the floor. Lux landed on her hands and knees, moaning in pain. Her wings burned with a pain more intense than she’d ever felt before. She screamed in agony, and the other two girls watched as her brilliant red glow slowly faded, dulling to nothingness over the course of a minute. Belyl’s eyes went wide. She’d never seen wings in their neutral state, but it only lasted a moment before another glow grew from them. At first it just seemed like a trick of the light, but as she stared, it became plain as day.

“Are- are those glowing black?” Chelsea asked in genuine wonder. She’d thought she knew of all the colors, having tormented more than a few fairies in her life. “What does that even mean?” Belyl was now on her feet, backing slowly away, but Chelsea paid no attention to the grounded fairy. Even as she spoke, she noticed her wings looked more vibrant, more lively, more-

Shit!” She yelled, and clapped at the air, but in a second, Lux wasn’t where she had been. She darted up a foot in the air, then turned on a dime and drove straight for her sister.

“If you won’t still your emotions,” She hissed as she landed on Belyl, pushing the girl to her front. “They will be stilled for you.” With fury, Lux drove her hand into the base of Belyl’s left wing, and pulled it out. The glow faded almost immediately, and Lux tossed it aside, going for the other. As she pulled it out, Chelsea’s palm came down. Lux was already flitting up, but had expected a grab. The human girl, on the other hand, had decided to cut her losses and smashed both fairies against the table. The brunt of the blow fell on Lux, crushing her entire right side into the wood. She laid, twisted, on her back, gasping for breath. The heel of Chelsea’s palm sank into Belyl’s back, crushing her spine and killing her instantly. Chelsea stared down at the wounded fairy, smirking.

“Nifty trick.” She mocked. “Too bad you can’t just get black wings again, huh?” She reached her finger down, running it along the broken frame of the fairy. After another few seconds of labored wheezing, Chelsea frowned. “It’s taking you too long to die. Just die.” She said. She held her finger against Lux’s head, pinning it to the table, but curiosity held her back. She stared in morbid fascination, blinking to be sure of what she was seeing.

“No... no fucking way...” She whispered, awestruck. Slowly, Lux’s body was filling back in. It was gradual, but it was there. She ran her finger down Lux’s body, gently putting her fingertip on a damaged part of the fairy, and she could feel it slowly reknitting beneath her. Again, the impulse to crush her compelled her to spread her palm over the tiny body. She thought about crushing Lux. Then another idea slowly grew. Wordlessly, she ran her finger back over the fairy’s body, over to her left arm. Drinking in the expression in Lux’s eyes, she applied pressure against the frail limb, and delighted as Lux’s eyes went wide in agony as it crumbled against Chelsea’s fingers. Then, after letting a few seconds pass, Chelsea watched the arm regenerate, much quicker than the nearly-completely smashed body that was already looking fairly healthy. The human’s grin grew.

“Oh no...” She said, a ball of energy shooting up through her chest. “Oh no, little girl.” Chelsea peeled Lux off the table, completely uncaring of the horrified gasps that she emitted as she was roughly dragged up. “This is a very bad situation you find yourself in.” Chelsea couldn’t keep herself from giggling. She was positively giddy, and carried the weakened fairy around her room, spinning and skipping with sheer delight. “This is... this is wonderful.”

Lux’s functions were slowly returning to her, although the spinning wasn’t helping. She tried to focus on the constant, Chelsea’s gigantic face in front of her. She could feel her body restructuring herself. It hurt, everything about her hurt, but somehow, when she looked into the human’s eyes, the terror overwhelmed everything else. For all the power she had felt a minute ago, she now felt nothing but despair as Chelsea’s wild giggles filled her ears.

 

Four Months Later

 

Lux opened her eyes, barely conscious. She was vaguely aware of a needle pressing against her, somewhere. She couldn’t quite tell where it was - her body was already in such agony, she was having difficulty pinpointing where any exact sensation was coming from. She blinked a few times, but it did little to clear the weariness from her eyes. She heard the human’s voice. The human had insisted on speaking to her over these past months, despite Lux having no idea what she was saying. But she could understand tone, and she heard the way the human spoke to her. Sometimes condescendingly, like she was a pet. Sometimes angrily, if she was rebellious. But the worst was when she spoke uncaringly, neutrally. As if she were inanimate.

“Wake up, little girl.” Chelsea taunted. She jabbed at Lux with a needle, drawing blood in several spots around her body. The fairy had been pinned to the wall with six nails, one through each of her hands and feet, and another two to keep her wings still. Stabbing was Chelsea’s favorite, though. Even as she did, Lux’s flesh closed up, good as new. Sometimes she would drag the blunt edge of the needle through her flesh after piercing her, which drew a completely different style of scream from the fairy than just cutting into her. Chelsea smiled, fancying herself somewhat of an expert on torturing fairies. “Come on, don’t you want to play with me even a little bit?” She slid her fingers behind the pinned fairy, and roughly pulled her free from the wall. Lux cried out, a tired, familiar yell.

“Oh, come off it. It can’t hurt that bad anymore, can it?” Though her grip appeared casual, it was like iron to the small girl. Chelsea was very aware of how fast Lux could move when she wanted to, and was always on guard whenever she wasn’t nailed down in at least three places. She snapped Lux’s arm just to hear the girl’s voice, a game she’d come up with a few weeks ago. “Oh, it does still hurt?” Another snap, another scream. “Well. Why didn’t you just say so?” Again. “You did say so, it’s just that you said it in that dumb language because you refuse to learn to speak like a proper being?” Chelsea couldn’t get enough of the torment.

“Please...” Lux whimpered. Chelsea just tsked, shaking her head.

“See, that’s exactly what I’m talking about.” Lux howled as her legs were crushed in Chelsea’s grip. She kept pressure there so they couldn’t regenerate, and every slightest twitch sent another shockwave of pain through her small body. The bigger girl lifted her other hand to Lux’s face, and flicked her hard in the face to punctuate her sentence. “You keep on using that stupid, stupid tongue.” Lux’s head whipped back and forth, screams issuing from her throat when they could. “And I’ve tried to teach you! Come on, say it. Say Goddess. Say Goddess!” She shook the little fairy, her mood now a playful one. “Say it!”

“Please...” Lux repeated. The pain, though familiar, still scorched through her as fierce as the first time. Her mind was useless, struggling against the agony. Initially, she had tried to resist. Despite the pain, Lux had summoned up the strength to rebel, to rage against her captor and lash out against her. That strength was gone. In its place was a timid, desperate obedience. There was nothing she wanted more than to just submit and make the pain go away. But she didn’t know how to communicate that to her captor.

“Nope, not quite!” Chelsea felt Lux squirming, knowing how much pain her legs must be in, and just laughed down at her. “Maybe another... I don’t know, twenty flicks will get it through your stupid, pea-sized brain?” She cocked her finger back again, when Lux did something unexpected. Through the pain, she bent down and kissed Chelsea’s finger, then looked up into her face for approval. The human stopped, considering.

“Are you trying to beg?” She snorted derisively, but lowered her finger. “You totally are, aren’t you? You’re trying to beg for mercy!”

“Stop... hurting... me...” Lux begged. The human said a few more things the small girl couldn’t comprehend, but her heart raced as she picked up the increasingly insistent tone in her voice. She didn’t know what she was expected to do. Then, she saw Chelsea stick her tongue out, and pantomime drawing it through the air a few times. Lux’s heart sank. An inkling of resistance squirmed through her, but it was quickly snuffed out when the fairy thought of the pain Chelsea could inflict. Submitting, she lowered her head and ran her tongue along the bigger girl’s warm flesh. It was rough, at her size, and tasted very mildly of salt, though any new sensation at this point was a welcome one. She closed her eyes in an effort to block out what she was doing. Above, she could hear genuine laughter coming down around her.

“Oh my god, you’re doing it!” The girl giggled madly. “You’re licking it! You’re such a good girl!” Chelsea sat on the end of her bed, watching Lux scrape her tongue across the human’s finger over and over again, occasionally taking a small pause to coat her tongue in saliva again, before getting right back to work. Lux did not think about when it would end. She just obeyed, taking it lick after lick. Her mouth became more and more dry as she worked, and soon she wasn’t able to make her tongue wet enough to avoid discomfort. Her licking slowed, but almost as soon as it had, Chelsea re-broke her legs in several more places. Lux cried out and set back to licking.

“Weak, pathetic little bug,” Chelsea laughed softly down to her prey. “You know you’ll never escape this pain. You know that, don’t you? And yet here you are, toiling away because it’s not like you have any. Other. Recourse.” At each pause, she crushed the fairy’s legs again, delighting in the pained shrieks. “I’m the one in power. I’m the one in control. You... you’re an oversized gnat.” With her free hand, Chelsea reached over and plucked Lux’s wings out, all at the same time. Lux gasped, her eyes wide with pain, but even as she screamed, they were already growing back. No more than half a minute later, Lux’s glowing black wings had returned to their original state, pristine and undamaged. Chelsea just laughed.

“What a curse. I mean, it sounds great, right? Regenerate anything! Live through the worst horrors, and come out on the other side unscathed!” She snickered as the fairy howled again. Her bones were just so weak. “But you... I think you’re pretty aware of just how bad that is, now, huh? I mean, let me tell you - I wouldn’t wish this on anybody. It’s pretty horrible, what you go through. And sure, I guess I’m partially responsible. But man. If it weren’t for those wings, huh?” She laughed again, and stood up, carrying Lux to another part of the house. “Anyway, I really just wanted to wake you up because I wanted to put you in a new kind of hell. I thought of it myself!”

In the middle of the room sat a large pot of boiling water over a fire. As soon as Lux spotted it, her heart raced. “I’ve got to keep you somewhere, right? I mean, if I just set you down you’d flit away! So I have to get creative. You understand.” She chucked the fairy into the water, faster than her wings could slow her. Lux hit the scalding water and let out a loud, if short, shriek before her mouth filled with water. She sputtered desperately, flailing her arms in desperation. She looked up at the powerful, imposing figure of Chelsea standing above her, a wide grin on her face.
“Have fun! I’ll be back for you in a few hours, or maybe longer. Whenever I remember.” With that, Chelsea set the lid over the pot, sealing Lux in her fiery fate.

 

Thirty-Six Months After That


Lux ran her fingertips along the cold metal clamped around her throat. Her Goddess had installed a few chains into a table, the very one on which she’d become an only child, and had lashed Lux to the spot. She sat, waiting for her Goddess to return. Idly, she noticed the dark brown stains that were all that remained of her kin. But that was a different time. It felt like it had happened to a different fairy entirely.

“I’m ho~me!” Chelsea’s sing-song voice rang through the house. She merrily pranced over to the table, her eyes locked on her sexy little slave, kneeling in chains before her. Chelsea couldn’t have been happier. “How’re you doing today, little one?”

Lux looked up at her Goddess as she sat before her. “I’m well, Goddess.” She responded obediently, in Chelsea’s native tongue.

“That’s good to hear! I like it when you’re happy, you know that.” Immediately, Chelsea set upon her slave-fairy, running her fingers along the tiny, naked body. She bent Lux’s body back as she knelt, stretching her tiny thighs in the process. Lux whimpered in pain, but did her best to change the sound to one of pleasure. Chelsea just giggled. “This feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Goddess.” Though her words were robotic, her tone was sincere. Lux had been strictly trained to sound sincere at all times. Sometimes she wasn’t sure if it was an act.

Chelsea played with her fairy to her heart’s content. After some initial molestation, she unclasped the chain around Lux’s throat, leaving two chains digging into each of her ankles. She took the pestle - the same one that had broken her sister - and pressed it against Lux’s lips. “Open up, girl.” She commanded. Lux obeyed, and no sooner than she had was the rod forcing itself painfully inside of her throat. She tilted her head back to provide a clear path down her throat, but it only barely mitigated the pain. Lux remembered the first time this had happened. She had no concept of how long ago it was, but it was before she had become the pet she was now. The thought of this object coming anywhere near her, much less in her mouth, had horrified her, and she had suffered grave injuries due to her protests. Beyond that, they had been for nothing. When Lux was sufficiently exhausted, she had been throat-fucked with it anyway.

It was a lesson her Goddess had wanted to make very clear to her. Chelsea always got her way.

Now, Lux didn’t bother to resist. She gagged cutely, like she knew her Goddess enjoyed. She struggled and squirmed, though never with the real intent of escape. Chelsea liked to watch her fight. But there would come a time where it wasn’t what she wanted anymore.

“Submit.” Chelsea’s voice was hard, and immediately Lux let her muscles go slack. She was little more than a ragdoll at that point, used by her Goddess in a similar fashion. The pestle drove further inside her, cutting off her airflow. This was the next part of her Goddess’ game. The part where she disobeyed. Lux knew she would - no matter how many times this happened to her, ultimately, the instinct to survive won out, and she would fight desperately for air.

Chelsea loved watching her doll hold out as long as possible. She would just push deeper and deeper, with no regard for any damage she may be causing. And eventually, her doll would struggle and squirm, in clear violation of the rules. And then the fun would begin.

Lux let out a gagged cough, and spasmed. The twitch sent her over the edge. Her eyes wide, she fought against the pestle, her legs kicking uselessly as her arms tried to push the thick wood out of her throat. Chelsea’s soft laugh wafted through Lux’s ears, heralding the pain to come. She tried to beg with her eyes, to plead for mercy, just this one time, please don’t do it, please Goddess don’t do this-

Unholy pain ripped through her being as the Chelsea began to remove the pestle - through Lux’s chest. Her ribs snapped and her flesh tore. Her own blood filled her throat, and her gags turned into wet gurgles. Lux tore desperately at the wood, rubbing her fingers raw against the powerful totem as it broke through her flesh. Chelsea gazed in wonder at the poor girl’s innards. Even as it broke away from her body, she noticed her heart continued to beat. After what felt to the fairy as an eternity of agony, the pestle was finally completely separated from Lux’s body. The fairy sputtered pathetically on her own blood, staring up into Chelsea’s eyes, which were staring back down into her own. Her Goddess put the end of the pestle into her mouth, and ran it across her lips, moaning in delight.

“Your insides are delicious,” She said softly. Lux just stared up in horror as her body began to rebuild, to repair. She cursed herself for this ability. She wanted nothing more than to let herself die. She’d endured this torture for too long, it just wasn’t fair. But, sure enough, her wounds closed up, and in a matter of minutes, she was whole. Her Goddess reattached the throat clamp, smiling to herself.

“You’re precious to me, you know that?” Chelsea ran a finger delicately down Lux’s side. The fairy laid on her back, panting, and a second later she felt a rib snap. She shrieked.

“Answer me when I speak to you. Do you know that you’re precious to me?” Her Goddess was digging her fingertip into the broken rib. Lux twisted in agony, nodding wildly.

“Yes, Goddess! Yes, yes I know Goddess yes!” Chelsea lifted her finger, and the bone reknit with haste.

“Good. Because you are. You’re my one-of-a-kind little pet. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Or you without me, I’m sure, right?”

“Right, Goddess,” Lux whimpered agreeably.

“What would you do without me? How miserable would your life be, if I wasn’t in it?” The two women stared at each other for a second. “Tell me.”

“I-” Lux choked, and faked a cough to buy herself more time. What was she supposed to say? Did her Goddess want to hear a lie? She could be punished for lying. But telling the truth - well, she was sure her Goddess didn’t want the truth. “I would be very miserable, Goddess, yes.” She said neutrally, hoping to avoid the question.

“No, come on, tell me specifics. Tell me in what ways I improve your life.”

Lux trembled. “You... you test the limits of my-” curse, she thought. “ability. Goddess.” She added swiftly, hoping it didn’t sound like an afterthought. “And you show me how strong I am. You show me what I can endure, even if I’m uncertain I could endure it.”

“That’s true. Would you say you would be weaker without me?”

“Oh, absolutely Goddess. Much weaker, if you weren’t in my life.”

“So really, being captured by me was the best thing to ever happen to you?”

“Yes, Goddess, it really was.”

Chelsea giggled. “Then you’re glad you watched your sisters die?” In the past, Lux had let the nature of their relationship slip. Chelsea had been overjoyed to learn they were family.

Lux felt her throat tighten. “Yes, Goddess.” She said, the forced nature of the words clearly apparent.

“Say it.”

“Say... what, Goddess?”

“Say you’re glad you watched your sisters die. Say their names.”

Tears welled in Lux’s eyes. “I...” She meant to sound strong, but the syllable came out as a whimper. “I’m glad I watched you crush Belyl... and eat Ava...” Her already weak voice trailed off. Chelsea raised an eyebrow.

“And Casia?”

Lux felt a spark of rage to hear Chelsea say her closest sister’s name. She kept it down, but barely. “A-and Casia.”

“Say the whole thing, cunt.”

The fairy swallowed. “I’m glad... I’m glad I watched you...” The memories flashed back through her mind. The red streaks. Her sister begging for help. Her horrified look, followed by the wet squelch. The taste of her blood on the pestle. Her gaze grew distant, and out of nowhere, Chelsea’s finger collided with the side of her head.

Say. It.

NO!” Lux shrieked, flitting up powerfully towards Chelsea’s face, consumed with rage. The clamp around her throat caught her, and with the momentum at which she was moving, snapped her neck. She fell back to the table, stilled for only a moment before her spine repaired itself. Lux awoke to the pestle resting against her sternum.

“Say it.” Before Lux could really register the words, the hard wood crushed her ribcage, going clear through to the table beneath her. She gasped in pain. Chelsea lifted the wood, allowing Lux’s ribcage to regrow.

“Say it.” She commanded, and again before Lux could react, her ribcage was crushed. Her arms lifted weakly off the table, and she could taste her blood on her tongue. And again, her Goddess allowed her to regenerate.

“Say it.” Another crush.

“Say it.” Another.

“S-”

I’m glad I watched you kill her!” Lux howled. “Casia! I’m glad I watched Casia die on the glass, Goddess!” Chelsea grinned, nodding happily.

“See? Was that so hard?” For the umpteenth time since her imprisonment, Lux felt she had betrayed herself. She felt as though another part of her had died. Unexpectedly, Chelsea’s countenance grew stern, much to Lux’s dismay. “But don’t interrupt your Goddess.”

Lux let out another shriek.

 

Twenty-Six Months After That

 

Lux cried. She had, at one point, considered herself spent. She had thought she had cried her last tear. She had spent months - or years? - crying herself to sleep, or crying through a punishment, or just crying because it was something to do. And then she had promised herself no more. She felt as though she’d suffered, emotionally, as much as she was going to.

She had been naive.

Lux had no idea how long she had been in this box. It was two inches at any length, a third of the fairy’s height. The last contact she’d had with Chelsea had been when she was being crammed into the tiny container. She hadn’t quite fit, so her Goddess had stuffed her in tight, and a few ribs snapped against her knee. She had gasped in pain, trying to straighten out, but Chelsea just slid the lid shut.

Lux had thought that would be the end of it, but after a short pause she cried out in agony as a nail drove through her back. Then another came in through the top, piercing the side of her throat. She twisted and flinched, crying out desperately for mercy, but Chelsea had just driven more spikes into the box, six in all. That had been what felt like ages ago.

Initially Lux had accepted the pain as quietly as she could. She thought this would be just like any other punishment, and that she would feel some pain and then it would be over. But as the time went by, and her constant shifting for comfort only brought her more pain, she began to panic. What if Chelsea had forgotten her? It had happened before. One time she’d left her skewered on a spit because instead of coming home and tending to her, she’d decided to follow a pretty girl back to her house. Lux had been left to roast for a day and a half before Chelsea had come home, giggling like a schoolgirl. Her only reaction to remembering where she’d left her pet had been a derisive snort.

She screamed out as loud as she could from within her cramped prison. It hurt her fractured ribs to breathe, and the nail through her throat tore her at her flesh, so screaming was a whole new level of pain, though of course not one she hadn’t experienced before. She had cried Chelsea’s name, she had begged out hoarse pleas for mercy, she had said everything she could think of.

As time wore on, she began to talk to herself. Even though speaking hurt more than staying still, she needed something to break the silence. She tried to remind herself of her past life, from before she had been captured by Chelsea, but nothing came to mind. She couldn’t think of what she’d been or what she’d done. She only just barely remembered her own name - it had been ages since her Goddess had last called her “Lux,” instead opting for the less formal “Bitch,” or “Bug.”

She remembered that at a certain point she’d returned to screaming. She’d begged that she understood why she was being punished, and that she was very sorry. She apologized for everything she could ever think she’d done. She apologized for being so weak, for being a fairy, for having ugly wings, for daring to regenerate, for Goddess please just forgive me.

Then she had resumed talking, but this time she’d had conversational partners. Her sisters had joined her in the box, seeing what discomfort she was in. Ava and Casia had both come to her side and comforted her, while Belyl had sat further away, legs folded up to her chest. Lux’s heart had broken in remorse, she told Belyl she forgave her. Of course she forgave her. She had been blind to the truth Belyl had seen. Chelsea truly was a Goddess, a figure completely in control of their lives. It had been Lux’s own hubris that had cursed her so. If she had just submitted like Belyl, none of this would have ever happened. She had drawn Belyl to her chest, hugging her in a warm embrace.

Eventually, she had acknowledged the warmth for what it was; her own blood, as she tore her throat open rocking back and forth. She despaired as the comforting touch of her sisters left her, and she was isolated once more in the dark prison, the only light the soft black glow of her own wings. She had no idea when she had been placed in the box, and she had no idea when she would be released. It felt like months. And then months stretched into years, and the years into forever as she knelt crushed into herself.

And so, all alone in the box, covered in blood both fresh and dry, her stomach aching in pain, Lux cried.

 

Fifty-Five Months After That


Chelsea returned home, filled with emotion. She’d met a gorgeous girl, a bard who had initially meant to spend no more than two nights in town had ended up staying for the past week, spending every night in Chelsea’s bed. It had helped the woman’s case to her troupe when the mayor had been so enthralled with their performance that he had promised them thrice their pay, but her bandmates were ready to move on, and Chelsea’s new lover could stay their wanderlust no further.

“I’ll come back for you.” She had whispered in Chelsea’s ear, pressing their bodies close. Chelsea just bit her lip, and kissed her lover on the neck.

“If you don’t, I’ll find you.” Chelsea promised, and with that, the two had their bittersweet parting.

Now, Chelsea returned home, sorry for the present but excited for the future. After a quick glance around the room, her eyes settled on her closet. She walked over and opened it, revealing a covered birdcage containing her tiny toy. “Did you miss me, my sweet?” She asked, laughing. She stood over the cage for a moment, waiting for the reply. When there was no response, she kicked it roughly. “I said, did you miss me?”

The kick rattled the cage around, spinning it slightly. Chelsea frowned as she noticed the side that had been faced away from her was drenched in blood. She knelt, and drew the cover off the cage with a sharp tug. A moment later, she screamed.

 

Lux had been through hell. Three days into her sleeping over, it had been revealed that her Goddess’ new lover considered fairies no more than pests. It was then that Chelsea had revealed her cherished pet. Together, the couple had inflicted a world of horrors on the tiny girl. She had been fitted with a band that strapped around her torso, pinning her wings to her back, keeping her from flying away while at the same time not really restricting her movement.

From there, her nights had been spent serving as an aid to their lust, physically and psychologically. She had been a slave to their whims, giddy giggles cascading around her as her body had been torn, snapped, broken and crushed. Each woman had put the fairy to work on their bodies, and by the seventh night, Lux was more physically exhausted than she had been in a long time.

“How are you holding up?” Belyl had whispered in her ear as she laid against the hard lattice of the birdcage.

“Barely...” She whispered back to her sister.

“Be strong.” Belyl’s hand fell on Lux’s shoulder, and Lux wearily clasped it in her own. “You’ll get through this. You always do.”

“And I always will.” She lamented. “I’ll always make it through, Belyl. I’ll always survive. I don’t want this anymore.”

“You can do it. You’re strong.”

“I’m not.” She stood, pulling away from her sister’s grasp. “I’m not strong. I’m just... resilient. But I don’t want this anymore. I want to be with you, with Casia, with Ava. I want to be...”

“Home?” Belyl suggested. Lux looked at her with bleary eyes.

“I want to go home.” She agreed.

“You always can.”

Despite herself, Lux had laughed. “How?”

Belyl took a step backwards, so the bars of the birdcage were behind her. “It’s easy, dear sister. You just...” She took another step, the bars passing through her body. “walk.”

Lux stared at her for a moment, and soon Belyl’s visage faded away. Lux walked to the bars she’d seen her sister step through only a moment before, curling her fingers around the solid metal. “I just... I just walk?” She asked the empty air. The lattices were designed like diamonds, much too small for Lux to squeeze through.

“Endure it.” Ava said from behind her. Lux whirled on her heel, startled. “It won’t be as easy for you as it is for us. But don’t you want to go home?”

“What do you mean?” She asked, frustrated. “You seem to insist so much of me yet you’re so unclear as to how I am to do it!”

“Endure. You can. You’re stronger than that metal. You’re stronger than that human. You just have to understand you are.” So, too, did Ava fade away, and Lux turned back to the bars, frustrated. Then it dawned on her.

“No...” She whispered. Through the pale white of the drape, she could see another form.

“Please come to me.” Casia begged. Lux saw the silhouette of her palm against the fabric separating them. “Please... please save me...”

“I can’t!” Lux cried. “Casia, please understand! Please, for god’s sake understand!”

“Don’t let me die again...” She whispered before fading away as well. Lux stared blankly at the sheet. She swallowed, and slipped her leg through.

“That’s the easy part.” Belyl again. “Now comes the pain.” Lux hesitated for a long moment. Finally, she pushed herself against the bars.

“Aaaaaaaggggghhh!” She screamed. “It hurts! It’s not working!”

“You’re doing it wrong.” Belyl said, almost tauntingly. “It’s not going to be that easy.”

What the fuck do you want!?

“Don’t you get it?” Her sister’s laughing voice filled her ears. “You’re going to have to get your hands dirty.” Lux looked down at her palms, turning them in the pale black light of her wings. Her eyes landed on her fingernails, long and torn from ill maintenance. “There you go.” Belyl whispered conspiratorially. “Now you’re getting it.”

“No... no, there has to be another way...” She whispered.

“Stop being so fucking weak!” Casia shrieked at her from behind the cloth. “Quit being so fucking pathetic and do what you have to!

Her sister’s yells spurred her to action. She dug into the flesh of her crotch, tearing away at it while smashing it against the bar. She howled in agony, but started to make progress. Her regeneration was a constant struggle, but eventually she pushed the bar so far into herself that her skin grew around it rather than against it. She took a moment to breathe.

“Good. That’s good.” Ava coaxed gently. “Keep going. Please, keep going for us.” Lux stared at her sister and nodded in determination. She continued to bash and tear, her shrieks the loudest she’d ever heard them. She pressed the bar through her abdomen, and ultimately she could feel the metal pressing against the tip of her sternum.

“I can do this.” She said to herself. “I’m here. I can’t back out now. I can do this. I don’t need their strength anymore. I will do this.” She drew a breath, and shoved her body hard against the metal. She opened her mouth to shriek, but as the rod sat directly in the middle of her lungs, she could do little more than wheeze pathetically. She pulled and tore at her chest, tears streaking down her face as she snapped every rib in her body.

With a weak grunt, she gave a final lunge, and her shoulder ripped and tore, letting her fall through the curtain and on to the floor. Her other leg snapped as she fell awkwardly, but she hardly noticed. She crawled forward on her hands and knees, looking up. Something was odd.

There was space. There was so much space above her, she felt a crushing sense of freedom. She crawled underneath the door of the closet, into the open room on the other side. She could see her Goddess, entangled with her lover, resting on the bed on the opposite side of the room. She flitted her wings, but they wouldn’t lift her. It had been so long since she’d flown, she’d almost forgotten how. She tried to jump, but came right back down, her wings beating against themselves awkwardly.

“Mmm?” A soft moan came from the sleeping humans. Through the dark, Lux could see Charwyn, the bard, stir in her sleep. The light from Lux’s wings cast about the room, and the fairy tucked them behind herself, staring in dread. The human’s eyes fell about the room sleepily, and sensed nothing out of order. A moment later, she returned to sleep.

Lux quietly darted across the wood floor, careful to shield her wings with her body. She saw the door leading to the outside, and squeezed herself underneath it. Once free, she started flitting her wings again, working on getting the timing right. After leaping into the ground two times, she managed to take off, struggling to hold her own weight up. She managed to get a few inches off the ground, but slowly drifted back down. Another attempt, another few inches. Eventually, she managed to produce lift. She sailed happily upward, looking into the window of her old captress.

“I won’t forget you.” She whispered, and flew weakly into the darkness.