- Text Size +

The rooster crowded for the third time, and I knew I wasn't going back to sleep. It was a Saturday, my day off. I rose from the bed at a slow, sluggish pace, put on some sweatpants, checked my white t-shirt of stains, found none, and made my way down stairs. I groggily rubbed my eyes as I shuffled into the kitchen an noticed Chet slowly drying a dish, starring out the window at the barn. 

“How is she today?” I asked.

The old man finished drying the dish, put it in the dry rack, and turned to me with a somber look.
He was a big man, about 6'1” to my 5'9”. He had broad shoulders that looked like they were carrying the weight of the world. He shrugged and put a hand through his salt and pepper hair. 

“Haven't worked up the courage to go see her today.” he said, a little embarrassed. “I mean thats my little girl out there Jack. I've been raising her by myself ever sense she was five. I've helped out with every math assignment, comforted her through every bad dream, shoot, even kissed every boo-boo that girls ever had. But Jack, I just don't know how to handle this.”

He looked exhausted. I felt bad for the guy. I walked over to him and put my hand on one of his brawny shoulders.

“Look Chet, you're a great dad, ain’t no one God's green earth gonna deny that. But Chet you have to trust that she can get through this.” 

I smiled at him.

“She ain’t a little girl no more.”

I patted him a couple times on the arm and made my way to the barn...

On my way I saw a couple of the ranch hands scurry out the front gate of the barn. I chuckled to myself as they walked pasted me in a hurry. Most men can't stand to be in there for little more then five minutes ever sense Alison moved out there. Alison was a gentle soul at heart, but now a days she had taken to paying around with the other ranch hands, playing little practical jokes on them, if you will. Me on the other hand, she had taken a liken too. I walked up to the big, red, barn door, and with a heavy sigh I walked on through. 

To the back of the big empty barn, on a stack of hay bales, with her legs crossed, sat Alison, or Ali as we all had taken to call her. She was a pretty girl with fire kissed hair, fair skin, hazel eyes, and a slender, athletic body. Everything about her seemed normal today, everything of coarse except her size. Over the last year Ali had grown from a modest 5'6” to a whopping 45ft tall. 

“Morning little lady!” I yelled up at her, walking closer.

Ali looked down at me with a smirk. Her bare foot bobbing up and down almost impatiently. As I got closer I noticed what the other ranch hands had been doing in here. To the right of Ali's foot sat a few buckets of blue paint with a long paint roller. Her freshly painted toes glistened as her bobbing foot came to a halt.
“You missed all the fun Jack” she said, smile widening.“The boys just finished painting my toe nails. They're still a little wet. Maybe you can dry them for me?” 

She lowered the once bobbing foot till her toes were a few inches from my face. A while back, Ali had discovered that I have a little foot fetish. Every now and then she liked to remind me of this fact, sometimes she'd step in the way of where I was walking, making me collide with her foot before I had a chance to get out of the way, other times she would knock me over with her toes, never forcefully of coarse, just a little nudge to knock me on my ass or stomach. She would always giggle and play like it was an accident, but every time, she would give me the same knowing look and smile. As I said before Ali was the playful type. I put my hand on her big toe pushing her foot away gently.

“Sorry little lady today's my day off I just came by say hi, and see how you were doing.” I said smiling up at her. “If you want some one to blow on those massive boulders you'll have to look else where.” I gave her a wink and turned to walk away.

With a mischievous grin Ali spread her big and second toes and scooped me up between them. With her long legs still crossed I now dangled about two or three feet off the ground. 

“Hey!” I said “Now you know that ain't fair, put me down right now.”

“Awe, I'm sorry little man but you seem to have insulted my toes, it now appears that you have made them angry” she said in a mater of fact voice.

“Come on Ali it's my day off give me a break let me down.” I wined 

“If you want down, I suggest you apologize” 

“I'm sorry Ali, truly and deeply I am. now will you please let me down?” I asked a hint of annoyance in my voice.

“Not to me.” she said, looking at me as if I were thick, “You didn't insult me. You insulted them.”

She gave her toes a wiggle squeezing me little bit.

“Ali I'm not apologizing to your toes, I said I'm sorry now let me.. waoh...”

Ali started bobbing her foot up and down again sighing as she did.

“Now you've done it Jack, now they're very, very upset with you.”

“Alright, alright.” I said with a laugh “I'm sorry Ali's toes, you are gorgeous! Beautiful! The most beautiful toes on the planet!”

My ride didn't stop.

“I'm sorry Jack but it seems that apologizes just ain't good enough no more your gonna have to think of something else,”

Ali and I had played little games like this before, I knew what she wanted and if I wanted this ride to end anytime soon I was gonna have to suck it up and give it to her.

“Alright, you win!” I yelled 

I reached down and started kissing her big toe. Finally my ride came to a stop and I looked up to see Ali beaming at me.

“Now Jack I knew you liked my feet, but I never knew you loved them.” She mocked.

“Yeah, yeah will you let me go now?” I asked trying to sound annoyed.

Ali slowly lowered her foot and released me from her long, slender toes. I looked up at her giving her the biggest stink eye I could manage.

“Oh don't look at me like that, I was only playin'.” she said with a giggle. “Besides it's not like you didn't enjoy it” 

“I did not.” I said, crossing my arms in defiance.

“Please Jack, you can deny it all you want, but sweatpants never lie.”

She flicked my erection with her big toe.

I blushed, covering my embarrassing bulge with both my hands.

“That's n-n-not because of you.” I said stuttering a little bit. “That's uh, uh, morning wood that's all morning wood. It's a perfectly natural thing, that happens to all guys, so there!”

“Oh really?” she ask putting back on that mischievous smile. “Then I don't suppose this will have any effect on you whatsoever.”

She uncrossed her right leg and placed her foot directly on top of me pinning me to the ground. 
She lifted her heal a bit keeping her toes pined on my chest. 

“Pull down your pants” she ordered

Not being stupid enough to argue with a 45ft woman when she has me pined underfoot, I obliged her. With a wiggle and twist I got them down past my ass, exposing my now throbbing member. With a triumphant smile she lowered her heal and slid her foot down, my dick feeling every wrinkle of her sole, until it rested between her big and second toe. I gasped as she gently squeezed it and started rubbing me up and down.

“Well Jack? How dose that feel?”she asked in a breathy voice.

I didn't answer I was too far gone in ecstasy. She started pumping faster.

“You like that Jacky boy? Do you like what those big boulders are doing to you?”

I gasped, I could feel the pressure rising. Ali looked down at me and bit her lip.

“Come on Jack, cum for me.” she said pumping just a little bit harder. “Cum on these feet. You know you want to.”

I lost control. My dick erupted like the volcano that smote Pompei. Hot cum splashed on top of Ali's giant foot as I bucked my hips against her sole. I collapsed against the ground as Ali lifted her foot to examine what I had done.

“Oh Jack you made such a mess.” she said clicking her tongue in mock disapproval.

She brought her foot up to her knee and used the bedsheets that made up her skirt to wipe up my mess.

“So Jack what do you have say for yourself.”

I smiled up at her with the glaze of ecstasy still in my eyes.

“Ok, you win, I admit it, it wasn't morning wood .”