- Text Size +

I drove up to the farm at about 7:30am the next day. My landlord, ass that he is, had left my belongings scattered out in front of my apartment. Like I said, I only had a few possessions to my name so collecting them all wasn't really a problem. I decided to leave Chet alone for the night. The poor guy had enough on his mind without adding “move Jack in” to the mix. Sleeping in my truck probably wasn't the best for my back, but having no furniture to lift and only my duffel bag to carry in with me, I was sure it wasn't going to be a problem. As I walked up to the house, Chet was just exiting out the front door. The screen door hit the frame with an audible slap just as the big man put one of his massive paws in the air in greeting.

 

“Mornin' Chet,” I said with a nod.

 

“Jack, I was expectin' you last night,” he said, a hint of worry in his voice.

 

“Had it out with my landlord. By the time the dust cleared I figured it was too late to come by,” I lied. I didn't want Chet to know I was trying to spare his feelings. Pride was too important to a man like him.

 

“Well, come on in,” he said, gesturing to the house. “Need any help carryin' your stuff? I can get one of the guys to lend you a hand.”

 

“No thanks. I think I can handle it.” I lifted my duffel bag.

 

“That's it?” he asked with a look of concern. “No bed, dresser, anything like that?”

 

“Most of the furniture at my old place was my landlord's. The other stuff was so crappy I didn't even bother to pack it. Everything truly important is right here.” I gave my duffel a tap. “I figure I'll go bed shopping later on today.”

 

“No need,” Chet said with a grin. “Our guest room has all the basics. Bed, dresser, clean sheets, even a T.V. In case you get bored.”

 

I blinked at him.

 

“Geez Chet, I don't know what to say. Thanks!”

 

“Not a problem! Now go on in and make yourself at home. I have to go pick up Ali and I'm already runnin' behind.”

 

Knowing Chet, “runnin' behind” meant he wasn't going to be fifteen minutes early.

 

“Much obliged sir,” I said, and headed into the house.

 

After about twenty-five minutes I had everything put away in the dresser in the guest room. Having the day off always seems great at first, but if you don't really have a plan to utilize the time you've been given you tend to sit around twiddling your thumbs. Or at least I do. I spent the next hour or so bored out of my mind flipping through daytime television until I heard the sound of Chet's truck pull up to the house. I walked to the top of the stairs and peered down to find Ali and Chet coming in through the front door. A couple things seemed to be wrong with this picture. One, Chet looked very pale and had a somber look on his face, and two, Ali was still wearing her hospital gown. I walked down the stairs to greet them, curious to find out what was going on. When I got to the bottom of the steps, my own face went white. Ali was taller than me, a lot taller. Yesterday the top of her head barely came up to my nose, but now Ali was almost a head taller then me. Hell, she was an inch or two taller than Chet. I estimated her height at 6'3”. That means that in less then a day Ali grew 9 inches. That was unheard of. No one grew that fast overnight. Especially a girl in her 20's who most likely stopped growing years ago. I quickly looked down at her feet thinking maybe she was standing on something, but no. They were bare and on the floor next to Chet's work boots, her sexy toes flexed and scrunched nervously. I was speechless. My jaw hung wide open and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to close it.

 

“What the hell happened?” The words were out of my mouth before I had a chance to process them.

 

Ali stared down at me, her hazel eyes welling up with tears. She stormed passed me and headed up the stairs. I heard her door slam. Subtle Jack, I thought to myself. I looked at Chet as he stared off in the direction that Ali went. He looked as if he was going to cry himself.

 

“I'm sorry Chet... it's just... what the hell happened?” I stammered.

 

Chet just kept looking up the staircase, as if he himself was trying to figure out the last five seconds. Finally he broke the silence.

 

“I'm going to give you some money. I want you to take Ali shopping, cheer her up some. I'm going to make a few calls. See if I can't sort this mess out,” he said in a faraway monotone voice. He then reached into his pocket, pulled out a wad of cash and counted out four fresh hundred dollar bills and handed them to me. Then he slowly walked into the other room and out of sight. What had just happened? I started walking up the stairs. With every step my mind tried to piece together the facts, trying desperately to rationalize the events that just took place. Ali just went from a normal 20 year old women, to an Amazon. This couldn't be real. I must have fallen asleep while watching T.V. Any minute now I'm going to hear my old Spanish teacher's voice tell me it's time for my oral exam and be stripped to nothing but my underwear. I approached Ali's door and knocked gently.

 

“Ali?” I said in a soft voice.

 

“Go away,” she sobbed through the door.

 

“Come on girl, I'm sorry for my reaction. You caught me by surprise is all.”

 

No answer.

 

“Can I come in?”

 

Still nothing.

 

“I'm coming in.”

 

I slowly opened the door and found Ali on her bed, arms wrapped around her shins and her head pressed into her knees.

 

“Go away,” she said again not bothering to look up.

 

“Come on Ali, it's not that bad.”

 

“NOT THAT BAD?!” she yelled as her head shot up. “I'M A FREAKING GIANT!”

 

I walked to the bed, sat down and put a hand on her knee.

 

“Why don't you tell me what happened,” I said in a soothing voice.

 

“I don't know. All I know is that I went to bed at a normal size and when I woke up I was like this. Doctors can't explain it. They wanted to keep me at the hospital and run a bunch of tests but daddy said no, he wanted me out today. He even had to sign a bunch of forms sayin' that the hospital wasn't liable if anything happened to me. This is all so weird. I mean, why wouldn't he let them test me? I mean doesn't he want to know what's wrong with me? People don't just grow like this overnight. Look at me!”

 

She came off the bed and stood at her full height. Arms out in a displaying gesture.

 

“I'm taller than my daddy for Christ sake.”

 

She certainly was, there was no use denying it. So I decided to go with a different approach. I got up and started circling her, making a big show of putting my hand on my chin and looking her up and down. As I did this I noticed that not only had Ali grown but the muscles in her legs and arms had become more defined. No one was going to confuse her for a body builder or anything. She looked more like an Olympic hurdler or swimmer, very cut and chiseled. Her breasts had changed as well, they were fuller and firmer. It was hard to see through the hospital gown but they had to be a D cup now. Her ass had perked up as well becoming more round and full. Her feet where the best part. They were somehow stronger, more powerful looking, but still maintained there femininity. When it came down to it, Ali had not only gotten bigger. She had gotten better.

 

“What are you doing?” She asked.

 

“You told me to look at you, so I'm making sure I see everything.”

 

I did a few more laps around Ali making sure to add a few “hmmmmms” in there for effect.

 

“Stop it,” she said with a hint of laughter. “You're making me dizzy.” She put her hands on my shoulders, forcing me to a halt. I looked up at her with a smile.

 

“Ali,” I said, “I have just looked you up and down, left and right, side to side and every which way I could, and do you know what I see? I see an absolutely gorgeous women. If you ask me, I would say that the Lord above saw a woman that was so beautiful, he had to make her big enough for the world to see.”

 

Ali looked down at me with I little smirk. Her eyes still puffy from crying. “That was so cheesy,” she said, but her cheeks flushed a light shade of red. “Now if God would just bless me with a new set of clothes. I literally have nothing to wear!”

 

“Funny you should mention that,” I said, pulling out the money that Chet had just given me. “I happen to have this big wad of cash here, and I'm under strict orders to take you on a shopping spree.”

 

Ali's eyes lit up, then quick as it came, it faltered.

 

“What am I going to do, up to the mall in a hospital gown?” she asked looking down at herself.

 

“Well you do seem to be pulling it off, but I think it's a little too much for the masses,” I replied.

 

She gave me a look that told me I was being a smart ass.

 

“Come on, I have an idea.” I grabbed her hand and lead her to my room. Once there I shuffled through the dresser until I found a pair of old jeans and one of my athletic t-shirts.

 

“Try those on,” I said, tossing them to her. She arched an eyebrow.

 

“Don't give me that look. Try 'em on!”

 

“I'm not going to do it with you starin' at me!” Her tone said I was being ridiculous.

 

I sighed and turned my back to her, crossing my arms over my chest. I picked a spot on the wall to stare at while Ali did her thing. I heard her strain and struggle and jump up and down a few times. Finally she let out a frustrated sigh.

 

“This ain't gonna work,” she whined.

 

I turned around. Ali stood before me and I had to put my hand up to my mouth to hold back a giggle.

The jeans I gave her only came about halfway up her shins and were a little loose at the waist. The t-shirt worked better but not by much. Ali's new breasts filled out the top well enough but it was a little baggy at the mid section.

 

“Well?” she asked.

 

“You... look...” I started. Before I could think of the next word Ali spun on her heels and was out the door. I followed her trying to keep up with her long strides. We ended up back in her room where she studied herself in a full length mirror. She turned this way and that, brow furrowed as if she was trying to figure out a complex puzzle.

 

“How attached are you to these jeans?” she asked, still looking at herself.

 

“They're yours doll, do with 'em what you will. Keep the shirt too I have plenty.”

 

She turned to me and I could see the gears turning in her head.

 

“I think I can make this work. Go on downstairs and wait. I shouldn't be more then a few minutes,” she said, guiding me out of the room. She shut the door and I made my way down the stairs. I expected to find Chet when I reached the bottom but he was nowhere to be found. I plopped down on the couch in the family room, found the remote tucked in between two cushions and turned on the old boob tube while I waited for Ali.

 

A few minutes turned into an hour, when I finally heard Ali's heavy footsteps descend the staircase. I heard her pad into the family room and I switched off the T.V. just in time to hear Ali ask, “OK, how do I look?”

 

I faced her and my jaw just about put a dent in the floor. She had turned my jeans into a pair of Daisy Dukes, showing off her long and sculpted legs. She had taken the t-shirt I gave her and cut a V-shaped slit from the collar down to the top of her ample chest exposing cleavage a mile long. She took the excess fabric at the bottom of the shirt and tied a knot off to the side just above her waistline causing the shirt to hug the curves of her torso and exposing just a hint of her flat stomach. She had straitened and styled her fire-licked hair so it flowed beautifully down to her shoulders, framing her face perfectly. She added a touch of makeup to her eyes and lips accentuating both but not distracting from either, and even added a coat of blue nail polish to her fingers and toes. I stood there speechless and on it's own my hand picked up a pillow from the couch and strategically placed it over my crotch.

 

“Sorry I took so long, it's just that... after everything that's happened... I just wanted to feel ...pretty, I guess.”

 

“Mission accomplished,” I said, awestruck. Ali looked down at her feet, cheeks turning a little pink.

 

I shook my head a bit, trying to come out of the daze Ali had put me in, and asked, “You ready to go?”

 

“Not quite, I'm still missing one thing.” She flexed and wiggled her perfect toes.

 

“Perfect,” I said to myself.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“I said I have the perfect thing!” I ran past her up the stairs and came down with an old pair of Birkenstock sandals. “Here try these.” She slid her foot until the heel reached the end of the shoe, her long toes hung over the edge on the other end, she gave them a wiggle.

 

“Guess that'll have to do until we get to the mall,” she sighed.

 

I gave no response. I was still looking down at her feet, hypnotized. I couldn't help it.

 

“Jack?”Ali said, snapping me out of it.

 

“Yeah?” I said now looking up at her.

 

“You OK? You seemed a little lost there.” I quickly thought of a cover.

 

“I was just wondering how you got an outfit like that out of the close I gave you. You look amazing.”

 

“When you have a daddy like mine buyin' your clothes you learn how to make alterations pretty quick. I can't tell you how many skirts I hemmed or jeans I've torn all in the name of fashion.” She gave me a proud smile. “You really think I look alright?”

 

“Amazing,” I confirmed. “Now let's go see if we can't get you some shoes that fit.”

 

We headed outside to my pickup. I opened up the passenger side door and cleared off the miscellaneous clutter that seemed to have taken over my front seat. I was able to stuff the majority of it into a random fast food bag I found on the floor and by the time I was done, I deemed it fit for a passenger. Ali folded herself into my truck finding it a little cramped to say the least. Fortunately my truck was a half cab and when she pulled back the seat all the way she had plenty of leg room. I hauled myself into the drivers seat and buckled my seat belt. Ali did the same and we were off to the mall.