- Text Size +
She would have hit, had she still been able to reach it..

Instead, Ashley's fist bounced harmlessly off Lillian's expansive chest, creating a slight shock wave as she did so. Ashley was shrinking, and very quickly.

As if it were never there, all the hatred and anger in Ashley melted away, when her power was being stripped from her. To be the ruler of death. To have the status of, “Goddess”. These were both things she'd always enjoyed, and frequently abused.

Now she was losing it, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. While her point of view plummeted, her focus was no on Lillian's feet, angled upward. They cast the shrinking girl in a cloak of shadow. A heady rush of wind hit her, as the still-growing foot lowered.

Fear.

An entirely new motion, and a completely foreign concept to a Goddess. Now, it was the only thing she could feel. Before, Ashley's tremendous scale in comparison to her subjects ensured she never had any reason to fear. Even if they were to revolt and combine their forces, she could smite them with less than a finger wave.

Fear wasn't a pleasant feeling. Ashley's heart pounded in her chest, while an ice ran through her veins, despite the warm air from Lillian's foot enveloping her completely.

Lillian's smooth, perfect foot rubbed the top of Ashley's head gently, and she knew she had to run. Just as well, she knew there was not a single place in the room that she could run. Constantly having to deal with minuscule servants meant the Goddesses home was designed specifically to provide no hiding, or escape spots for people of her size.

Lillian knew this well, often using it to her advantage. Ashley had too, and while she feared Lillian's ultimate plans, a brief feeling of admiration ran through Ashley's mind.

She used to be on the opposite side of this, with a small, helpless individual cowering in her own shadow. She'd never shown an ounce of remorse, and a shiver ran down her spine, knowing that Lillian rarely did either.

The pressure on Ashley's head mounted, forcing her to the cold, stone floor.

She'd waited too long. Her brief moments of adulation and fear had cost her the chance to escape.

Lillian's vast sole surrounded Ashley's tiny body completely, and she pushed up on the soft, pleasant sole filling her view.

It did no good, as her hands sank into the soft, pliant flesh for the briefest of instants, before coming to a stop. She lifted, pouring strength into her arms as she did so, terrified at the realization of her now pitiable might. Her mere fingers once had the power to wipe out armies, and she never had to use more than her hands to bring a nation to its knees.

Now, all of the strength in both her arms didn't amount to a thing. Just as quickly as she'd raised them, her arms were forced back into the floor harshly, before they were forced completely down.

The pressure continued to rise on Ashley's weak body, and she felt moisture pool at the edge of her eyes. Another entirely new experience, though she wasn't to dwell on it, as Ashley found herself rapidly being deprived of air.

From far, far overhead, Lillian had watched the former Goddess shrink at her toes, before casually pressing them into the girl's face. The gesture took only a second, but Lillian could tell that it felt a great deal longer to Ashley.

The hall was quiet. Ashley hadn't made a peep after being shrunk, and the only sound was Lillian's fingers softly tapping on the arm of her throne.

Beneath Lillian's foot though, Ashley was finding an entirely new set of problems she's never had to contend with. Though the pressure on her body was all-encompassing, it wasn't exactly painful. It was, however, tight enough to create an air-tight seal around her. Her limited air was growing thin, and, not knowing how to properly deal with the possibility of asphyxiation, broke into a panic.

Her frantic, unearthly struggles amounted to little more than a pleasant rubbing to Lillian, who closed her eyes, and leaned back in her throne again.

"She'll be a good, permanent replacement." She said quietly, taking pleasure in the movements underfoot. All too quickly though, Ashley's panicked movements were cut short. Tiring swiftly, she almost instantly lost consciousness.

Lillian rolled the prone body under her sole a few times, finding no new surge of movement. Satisfied she'd knocked her new slave unconscious, she paused to think about the new situation. She wasn't sure how she was going to break the news to her fellow Goddesses, nor was she sure how any of them would respond. She certainly knew who she was going to tell first though, and smiled at the thought.

Pinching the small being between her toes and her sole, Lillian lifted her foot over her knee, and ran a finger along her own sole, tousling Ashley's hair at the same time. Lily knew Ashley had deserved what she'd gotten, and seeing a former Goddess, someone who'd considered her an equal, reduced to a plaything was an all-new level of exhilarating.

A thin, cruel smile spread over Lillian's face. Ideas wouldn't stop running through her mind, and she spread her toes, allowing the prone body to fall to the ground.

Lillian sat up straight, planting her feet on either side of Ashley's unconscious form, and simply enjoyed the view for a moment. Her powerful feet were so much larger than the former Goddesses prone form.

Standing, she left Ashley on the floor, stretched, and yawned loudly. She'd have to bring her fellow Goddesses up to speed eventually, but first she planned on having a little fun at Ashley's expense.