- Text Size +
Story Notes:

.

For Becky and Brandon, it was the best day of their young lives. Their parents had driven them all the way from Nashville to see the Kentucky Derby in Person, and they were so excited they didn't even fall asleep in the car, not once. Being educated in separate boarding schools, they had little contact with their parents and as a result the relationship was somewhat distant and cold. Becky and Brandon loved each other however, and trusted each other, despite being so young. When they saw each other on holiday breaks, it was as if they had never been apart. But nothing could bridge the gap beteen them and their elitist parents.

When they finally arrived at the track, they were both cranky and bored, but when they walked into the stadium and saw all the colorful people, decorations and magnificent horses on display, all was forgotten. Becky, not quite eight years old, was particularly impressed with the horses that were running exhibition laps around the famed raceway. She was very small even for her age, and all big strong animals had always amazed her, and horses were her favorite. Brandon, having just turned nine was just excited to be somewhere so interesting and different, and had no inhibitions in striking up conversations with anyone he came across, talking about the view, the atmosphere, and how happy he was to be there. He already couldn't wait to get back home and tell all his school friends about the experience. He knew he couldn't talk to his parents, because they never did. His father never wanted to, and is mother always acted as if he and his sister weren't even in the room.

As the horses were being brought out and led around the track prior to the race, everyone clapped and cheered and clutched their betting cards. Becky and Brandon were having a hard time seeing over all the big adults, and their parents refused to place them on their shoulders because they didn't want to be embarrassed. They pleaded with their mother and father and tugged at their clothing but they were told to sit and wait, that everyone would eventually sit down before the races started.

"But we wanna see now!" Becky cried. "The Horsies!"

"Sit down and do as your told!" Her father scolded her while their mother ignored both of the kids. Becky and her brother both sat and pouted. Then Becky had an idea and whispered in Brandon's ear.

"I know! I saw a girl do magic on a cartoon, where if she said the magic words, her wish would come true!"

Brandon, having seen the same cartoon and knew what she was talking about, doubted his sister though he wished it could happen. "Well, you can wish for all the dumb big people to sit down so we can see, but it won't do any good!"

"I've got a BETTER idea!" She said, and she took her brother's hands, and said the magic words as she remembered them: "Ko-Ma-Re-Fa! I wish we were BIG!"

As soon as she had uttered the last word, she and her brother both felt themselves changing. At first they both looked worried, and realized they were slowly getting bigger and bigger.

"Becky, what did you DO?" her brother cried out over the din of the cheering crowd.

"I dunno, I wanted us to be taller, and it's working! It's woooor-kiiiiing!"

It was working so well, soon they were as tall as their parents and the other adults around them, but it didn't stop there. Their mother and father and everyone else began to notice them as they passed six feet....then seven....then soon passing ten feet in height, their bodies and clothing still perfectly porportioned. Their parents and the other nearby spectators didn't have time to do anything but shout, and some of the women screamed because after they passed twenty feet, then twenty-five, the kid's shoes began to knock all of the bleachers around and smash everything they came into contact with as they grew evenly in length and width. Their parents ran for their lives down the bleachers and down onto the track along with everyone else, and got separated in the panic. When the kids passed thirty feet, one of the buckles on Becky's little handbag, which was also growing right along with her, got caught on the front of an awning that covered some of the more exlusive seats and instantly tore it and ripped up the supports, the sheet metal crumpling like tinfoil as it finally sprung back and collapsed on dozens of spectators, crushing a few and injuring several who were unable to get out of the way in time. The commotion was spooking most of the horses and their jockeys were having a hard time keeping them calm, unable to ride back to the stables due to the crowd pouring out onto the track.

Terrified people from all over the stadium were running, some of those that were farther away or on the other side of the track were taking pictures and shooting video with their cell phones. Television cameras swung around and up to capture the incredible sight of the two little kids rapidly growing into giants. The kids themselves were no longer worried and were beginning to smile and laugh as they looked around them, still holding each-other's hands.

When Becky and Brandon finally reached about seventy feet in height, they stopped growing and took a moment to get their new bearings. They were taller than the pressbox, higher than the light poles, taller than anything in the vicinity. They finally spoke, simultaneously: "Coooool!"

Their voices were loud and almost like thunder to the throng of people at their feet, and they both giggled as they looked down at the hundreds of panicked people which now looked more like little living dolls to them.

"LOOK! I can see the ponies now!" Shouted the now-giant Becky as she let go of her brother. The people nearest to her huge feet sensed that she was preparing to move, in fact two of them were killed when she merely shuffled in place slightly. Their terror worsened as she stepped away from the shambles that remained of the bleachers where they had been sitting, now crushed beneath their sneakers. She raised her left foot and some of the debris was strewn about, landing on the crowd, but when she brought the foot down the damage was even worse, as three men and one woman were crushed to death under her uncaring step as she made her way to a cluster of horses that had caught her eye on the infield.

Brandon was more interested in the little people that were scurrying about his giant feet, and didn't even answer his sister as she moved away from him. The giant nine-year-old knelt and as his massive knees impacted the loose dirt in the track, they made huge craters under his titanic weight, but by then the crowd had moved off enough that no one was crushed by them. He reached out and plucked up a familiar looking figure, a tiny screaming woman. Pinching her roughly in with his finger and thumb around her chest and holding her to his face, he smiled wide. "Hi, mom! Where's dad?" The boy's mother just struggled and kicked as she was dangled in his fingers as he laughed at her for a moment before placing her into his shirt pocket, looking back down in hopes of finding his father, he became distracted by a security guard who unwisely pulled his sidearm and began shooting at the giant boy's face. While the bullets were far to small to injure him, they still stung when they hit his skin and he became angry. "OWWW!" The giant little boy simply picked up the tiny man in his fist and watched him scream and struggle for a few moments before he easily and instantly crushed the life out of him with his fingers and tossed his limp corpse over his shoulder. "Now," he said to the terrified crowd, "Has anyone seen my dad?"

Becky needed only three excited steps to be standing over the grouping of horses she had seen. She reached down and picked up the first one she came to, a gorgeous brown mare. The horse's rider was unable to move in time and he was caught up in her hand along with the horse as he yelled and squirmed between her palm and the saddle. "Pretty horsie!" Becky cooed as she held the frantic animal trapped in her fist and she began to pet it's mane and rub her little finger up and down it's long nose She also tickled it's ears, not even able to see the tiny jockey she had unwittingly captured in her palm. Not realizing how high off the ground he was, the rider tried to slip from the saddle but had one leg caught awkwardly by the giant little girl's ring finger, and he could not get it free. He took his riding whip in his free arm and began to flail at her skin all around him, unable to see anything but the inside of her fist. His tiny leather whip stung Becky's fingers and she yelped, opening her fingers, taking the horse into her other hand as the young man rolled free into her now-open palm. She held him up to her face as he cringed in fear. "You mean little man!" Simply as a result of her natural immaturity for her age, and without any hesitation or consideration for the tiny life she held in her hand, she tilted it, causing him to claw at her skin frantically as he now knew he was several stories high in the air. He managed to grab a fold of her skin where her middle finger met her palm, but she moved her thumb over him and knocked him loose and sent him tumbling out of her hand and to the grass of the infield far below. She watched him scream and fall, umoved by his peril. When she saw that he was still moving slightly on the ground and trying to drag himself away, she raised the toe of her right foot and effortlessly stepped back down on him, grinding him into the ground like he was nothing more than a little bug to her.

Brandon by now had idly picked up and inspected seven men while looking for his father. When none of them turned out to be him, he simply tossed six of them aside, sending two to their deaths and the others to serious injury. The seventh one had bitten his finger, so the giant boy put the man's head inside of his mouth as he screamed for mercy and bitten it off, spitting it out and throwing the body away, which flew for several hundred feet before crashing into the windshield of a minivan that was trying to get out of the parking lot. He stood up and moved across the infield to the other side of the stadium to try and catch some more little people, having forgotten about his father for the moment.

Becky had caught three more horses and two jockeys, and placed them all in her handbag after petting and cooing them before turning her attention back to the first one she had found. She held it up to her face and kissed it on it's broad neck, her fingers easily able to control the horse as it thrashed and kicked with it's powerful legs, though to the giant little girl it felt just as if it was a small toy that ran on batteries and had no real strength at all. The horse's front legs kicked wildly, it's hooves tickling her chin as she giggled. She tugged at the little horse's saddle and colorful number '4' flag on it's flank until it came off. She sniffed at the saddle, the leather scent reminding her of her brother's baseball glove, then threw it away, not caring where it landed or who or what it hit. She then smiled and cooed her new toy and placed the front half of the horse inside her mouth and suckled on it a little, as if it were a piece of candy. She let go of it with her hand so that it's tail and hind legs were sticking out, the tail swishing all over the place as the little animal panicked in the darkeness of the giant girl's wet mouth. She began to laugh and the horse fell out of her lips and she caught it, then kissed it again and put it away in her bag with the others. She then ran over to the stables, crushing twenty more little victims as she did so. She tried to reach in but the stall openings were too small, so she simply ripped part of the roof off. She saw many horses and dozens of people who had taken cover inside and laughed. She leaned down very close to all the screaming people, and recognized one of them, raising a deafening shout. "DADDY!"

By this time Brandon made it to the far side of the stadium and was amusing himself with some of the little people who had not been able to get out of the stands yet. He would pick someone up, laugh at the poor victim as he or she screamed and struggled, then he would either toss them aside, or for the more lucky ones, simply put them down where he had found them. Several were stuffed into his pockets; Men and women alike, for him to play with later. It didn't seem to matter to him what he did to them or that he was putting all of them at grave risk just by his most ordinary movements and decisions. Some of the women he saw he thought were pretty, though he wasn't old enough to really understand why, or the differences between male and female anatomy. He already knew that women had bumps on their chests while men did not, and as a result several of the women the curious boy caught had their blouses ripped off and their bras discovered before they too were removed, usually painfully. He would lay a poor girl or woman down in one hand while prodding, poking and squeezing her tiny breasts with the other. He noticed that some of them had bigger bumps than others, and soon took his mother out of his pocket and removed her blouse and bra to compare them with some of the others, laying her side by side with them in his hand. He ignored her cries and the ongoing screaming of the other women he was playfully but unwittingly torturing. One younger girl, a teenager he thought, was wearing a dress and when he laid her out in his hand next to is mother and removed it to look at her chest, he saw she had no underwear for some reason, and also noticed that she did not have a wee wee like his. He placed his finger between her legs and opened them wide to see better, so wide that he severely sprained one of them. He decided to keep her, and slipped her into his pocket. He then held his mother up in his fingers and pulled her pants down strictly out of curiosity, and made note that she had no penis either and poked her where one would be if she did. He poked and rubbed her there repeatedly, intrigued with how it felt and how it made her gasp and scream even louder, then turned her around and playfully pinched her little bottom before putting her back into his pocket with the weeping, naked teenager.

Becky in the meantime, was experiencing a similar learning experience with her tiny father in her giant hands. She had caught four horses, all mares, and right after she had found and caught her father and placed him in one of the pockets in her dress, she found a bigger horse than the others in the stables, a shimmering black stallion that had no saddle or bridle attached. She sat and played with her newest toy horsie, thrilled with his graceful motions and rippling muscles. She eventally noticed his large schlong between his hind legs. She poked at it and petted it gently as she shushed the bucking animal in her hands and placed him in her mouth as she had the first one, but this time, she put him in butt-first. She could taste the salty sweat of the horse on her tongue, reminding her of the flavor of her favorite potato chips. She licked and suckled on the horse which, with the child  being only seven years old, is something she did with most of her toys at home. Eventually the animal came and the bitter taste made her crinkle her face and she took the horse out, with no idea what had happened. She set her bag on the ground next to her, unknowingly crushing two women that were trapped between her leg and a secrity fence, and pulled out one of the other horses.She ignored the two tiny jockeys that were in the bag who were by now screaming up at her, begging to be let go. She compared the mare and the stallion side by side, and noted the difference in genitalia, not even being aware that is was genitalia or what it was for. But she got an idea. She knew what a wee wee was, she had seen them on little boy babies. But never on little girl babies. "Boy and girl horsieeees!" She exlaimed, thrilled that she had learned something new about her favorite subject.

Thinking again, she put the horses in her bag then took her tiny father from her pocket and held him in her hand, feeling between his legs through his pants with her little finger. "Hold still daddy, I can't tell!" She placed him on his back in one hand and pulled his pants down with the fingers of the other, his boxers going down with them, and then she saw what she had expected to find, that he also had a wee wee betweeen his legs. She nudged it with a knuckle but hit it too hard, and her little father curled up in her palm, clutching his groin, but she wouldn't let him stay like that and forced him to lay back out with her fingers. She closed her fist around him and held him securely as she looked around the area near her bag where a few other people had become trapped by her huge body, and found a young woman. Becky plucked her up as she screamed and cursed, and laid her father in her lap and proceeded to take the little woman's clothes off. She was mildly interested in her little breasts, but moreso with her vagina. She took one of the female horses from the bag and compared them, curling her fingers in to briefly probe between their legs before she put them both away. Then she took the stallion back out and held it up while she grabbed her father from her lap and held them in separate hands, comparing them in a similar fashion, soon breaking out in teasing laughter at her helpless father. "Daddy, the horsey has a bigger wee wee than you! I'll let you ride 'im later, okay?" she put them both away and stood up. Seeing her brother across the way, she called to him. "Brandon, c'mere!"

The giant boy grabbed a few more people up in his hands, pocketing them as he moved across the infield to join her, stepping on a few more slow moving people in the process, intentionally stomping on a small car as it tried to speed away on the grass, crushing it and it's doomed occupants. "I got a lot of new toys, little people, they are so much fun to play with!"

"Me too, and I got five new horsies all for myself!"

"Cool...but how are we gonna get home, I have mom in my pocket!"

"Yeah, I caught daddy, too. Oh, wait, I can just undo us!"  She takes her brother by the hands as before, and again recites the magic words: Ko-Ma-Re-Fa! I wish we WEREN'T big anymore!"

Within thirty seconds, the two giant kids had returned to normal, standing in their own giant footprints, and soon came up with a plan. They huddled in a corner of the demolished stadium and cried until a first responder found them among dozens of bodies and injured people, who had been stepped on or thrown aside by them only minutes before. They were consoled, given water and taken away from the scene. Since they had been so huge, none of the survivors recognized them, and none of the cameras on the ground survived the devistation. The cell phone footage was mostly of giant sneakers and ankles and the 'monsters of the Kentucky Derby,' as they would be called in the press, could not be identified. The mystery of the attack, and of the dozens of missing people and horses would never be solved. No one had thought to search for them in small children's pockets.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

One week after the 'orphaned' Becky and Brandon were moved in with a foster family, life was becoming ordinary for them again. They did everything together, since each was all the other had left. They went to school together, did homework and chores together....and played with their new secret toys together.

 

 

 

____________________

Chapter End Notes:

This customized story was written at a friend's request. All comments welcome. I am currently taking requests for reasonable commissions.