- Text Size +

The Morning Routine by Asukafan2001

Life with the Chalmers Series: Story #2

Sept 3rd

 

                Douglas curled his body inward so that his knees were pressing against his chest as he looked upwards as the lightly dimly shone into the cavern he found himself in.  The light stopped several feet above him but provided enough light so that it was not pitch black in the room. The smell of barbeque encased the air as if it were a fog, while the smell clung to everything including Douglas himself. For the longest time Douglas had hoped he would get use to the circumstance that he found himself trapped in but that ideal wasn’t meant to be.

                As he looked up the walls that were several times his own size he could faintly see through the plastic lid making out the comforter that covered his master on the cold fall night. The word master panged his heart, but it was the only word to describe the young women who now care for him. What troubles Douglas the most is that he wasn’t a victim of circumstance or some horrible mishap he had done this to himself to appeal to a woman he found out had no interest in him, not even the slightest, not for a moment.

                A loud grunt slunk across the room as the bed springs squeaked from Ryan turning over in her bed. The sounds the giants make are still as disgusting as ever. Douglas, has found while there beauty to be divine, the sounds they make to be much less so. Before the accident the grunt like roar would have sounded like a soft snore from an angelic young woman blissfully sleeping. However the gentle snore now sounds disgustingly loud and brash.  There innocent light footsteps barely if at all audible to an average sized person are abrasive and thunderous to Douglas now. A world which was once a small place had turned into an impossibly large place overnight.

                Douglas had given up escaping some time ago. He had made a promise to the girls he never thought he would have to keep. He agreed to be there pet, stay with him if they just helped him get to serum which was supposed to restore him, however it didn’t restore him. There was no reason for Douglas to believe that the restoration serum wouldn’t work leaving him trapped and helpless at the feet of two titans.

                As the night drew on Douglas struggled to sleep waking up every so often. The Pringles Can that Ryan kept him in didn’t allow for the passage of time. Douglas knew that Ryan had to be in bed by 9:30pm with lights out by 10:00pm, however after the lights were out, it could just as easily be 11pm as it could be 1am. The idea of his bedtime, his life being determined by the titans who now lorded over him was humbling.

                Douglas was awoken to the sound of Ryan yawning as she sat up in bed. The ground quaked as she leapt out of bed causing the Pringles can that he was in to tumble over like a house of cards. Wanting to avoid sliding the length of can Douglas began to crawl up the can towards the opening, he knew from experience that he wasn’t strong enough to pop the lid off, but being able to avoid the slide was reward enough.

                “Wakey Wakey Squeaks” Ryan said as she lifted the can popping off the lid with utter ease causing Douglas to spill out into her awaiting palm. Douglas cringed when he heard that nickname. He hated it much more than the demeaning name he had been given. For days, he could think of nothing worse than being called pipsqueak. Then one day, the girls started calling him squeaks for short. This caused Douglas to explode, berating his giant masters, but this only egged them on to the point where it’s just the assumed name with him only hearing the name Pipsqueak when one of the girls become upset with him.

“It sucks that you get to spend day the day with Anna for the first day of classes. I would have loved taking you to school with me. I guess there is always tomorrow for you to look forward too.” Ryan says with a hint of sadness in her voice.  Douglas watched her fingers start to curl up slightly at the tips, almost immediately he jumps into action scurrying towards the girls fingertips grasping Ryan’s fingertips for balance and support as she starts to walk.

The bedroom swirls by in a blur of colors as he enters the hallway. The second floor only has two bedrooms which the girls claimed and a bathroom. The condo had the same set up mine did, so while I haven’t been there, I can assume Amanda has the big master bedroom on the first floor. Ryan’s knocked on her sister’s door which jarred Douglas from his brief thought of Amanda. Ryan pushed the door open still seeing her sister sleeping.

“She never gets up on time squeaks.” Ryan said with a mischievous grin spread across her face. Douglas nervously looked on as Ryan approached the sleeping the giant. He felt Ryan’s cool fingers grab at his sides as he was lifted away from her palm now dangling in midair.

“Stop, I am not a toy. Put me down” Douglas tried to yell but his once commanding voice had been reduced to that of high pitched squeak. The face of Anna loomed closer and closer. The sheer vastness of it was a reminder of his new size. Once he was not more than a inch above Anna’s face Ryan released her grip causing Douglas land on Anna’s face, his legs slapped against her chin while his mid-section pressed against her lips with his head resting just below her nose.

Feeling the odd sensation on her face Anna awoke with a scream. Douglas could feel his ear drums nearly shatter as Anna bolted up, Douglas grasped at her lip, but it was much too late as he was already in free fall, tumbling what was to him fifty or so feet crashing into her pink and baby blue comforter.

Ryan laughed as she ran out of the room, leaving you holding the bag as Anna stared down at you with a cross look on her face. Douglas tried to back away, but it was futile, and they both knew it.  She sighed heavily; with her warm morning breath washing over him as his body still emanated a barbecue cologne from the Pringles can.

“Just what were you doing? Can’t you wake me up like a normal pet would? Lick my face or something, but no you just jump on me like I’m a trampoline.” Anna scoffs as she crosses her arms.

“No, look, it wasn’t my fault Ms. Anna.” Douglas pleaded as Anna lifted him off of her dropping him on her left shoulder.

“You’re lucky it’s the first day of class.” Anna chided as she stood up. Douglas quickly scurried across her shoulder grasping the giant hair strands that encircle him as her hair cascaded over her shoulders; his feet begun to lose contact with her shoulder as Anna rolled out of bed. Douglas brushed past her eye briefly as she fully stood up. He gulped as Anna begun to walk not even bothering to allow him to get back onto her shoulder.

“ANNNA” Douglas cried out as he swooshed from side to side banging against her cheek and shoulder as she walked. Using all the muscle he had Douglas grasped several more strands of hair tightly for support as Anna entered the hallway.

“Okay so you’re a little mad still, but just let explain” Douglas pleaded as smashed into her cheek as his right hand lost its grip on her hair causing him to swing wildly. Looking over at his left hand, and seeing it begin to slip Douglas swung on her hair like a vine pumping his legs as if he were a child again on the swings. As the hair strand glided over her shoulder as Douglas let go dropping him roughly onto her shoulder.  Not wasting anytime he grasps her t-shirt for support as she entered the bathroom pausing at the mirror.

Douglas gulped seeing the young woman in nothing more than some plaid boxers and T-shirt that stopped just above her navel. He felt a mixture of attraction mixed with a creepy pervert feeling as the young woman modeled herself in front of the mirror.

“The boys of Mount Mary’s better be ready for me.” Anna giggled before grasping the tiny man off her shoulder. She dangled him in front of her face briefly with a stern scolding look on her face before it turns to a smile.

“You know I can’t stay mad at you squeaks. You’re too stupid to know any better. Yes you are, yes you are.” Anna says in an infantile voice before turning around, and lowering Douglas into a Giant litter box.

“Anna please, can’t I just use the toilet. I’m a person not an animal.” Douglas begged as he looked up at the now giant teen as she stood back up to her full height after crouching to set the tiny man down.

“We go through this every other morning. You had your chance to prove you were a person, and you failed. You’re pretty smart for an animal, but you’re still animal.  Just a mindless, helpless, creature, dependent on me and my sister for everything, you wouldn’t be able to even eat if it weren’t for me. So do your business like a good little man, while master gets ready for class, kay?” Douglas was flabbergasted. He had asked for weeks now, ever since the litter box was put in, but never had things been put so bluntly to him.  What made matters worse was the fact that he really did have to go to the bathroom.  Knowing that it could be awhile before he got another chance Douglas crouched down and did his business while Anna smirked down at the tiny man.

“Now that’s a good boy” Anna said with a smirk, as her statement not only added insult to injury, but caused Douglas’s face to turn beat red in the process. Moments later a gust of wind blew over Douglas. He looked up to see what was going on, only to see the plaid boxers Anna used as pajama bottoms lying on the ground. He looked up the seemingly endless amount of leg at her nude body as she pulled off her shirt dropping it onto the floor beside the boxers.

Douglas’s face turned a deeper shade of red as he nearly stumbled over from the sight of the completely nude teen. In the weeks since his demise never once had he seen either of the girls naked, but now thinking back on things there had been signs he never noticed. As the girls became more, and more comfortable with the situation, and they dominated him more and more they slowly thought less and less of him as a person. Now it’s to the point of his current state where Anna thinks of him as truly nothing more than a pet under her care.

Anna, not even bothering to look down at the tiny man steps into the shower closing the curtain behind her as hot steam fills the small room quickly. Douglas kicked kitty litter over his business before walking over to the edge of the litter box.

“I am a man, I’m a man” Douglas mutters himself almost as if he needed convincing of himself as he looked over the surreal situation. The bathrooms counter looming hundreds of feet above him as if it were the king of mountains. Boxer shorts which look as if they could double as a weather tarp for a football or baseball field, a shirt large enough to cover a city block.  The realization that this is his life now had begun to hit him at this point.

Hot steam from Anna’s shower continued to pour out of the shower as Douglas climbed over the wall of litter box, his feet landing in the waist high light blue bathroom mat. He ran towards the boxers while a pop song from a top 40 radio station covered every millimeter of the bathroom. As Douglas slunk down into Anna’s plaid boxer shorts he rested his head against the soft material, it felt like heaven with his limbs stretched out fully. The shorts radiated Anna’s scent as he drifted off into a comfortable sleep. It was a rarity that he wasn’t crammed into a Pringles, stuffed in a pocket, or forced to do some kind of activity or go through some kind of game with the girls, which because of his size was usually physically intensive.

Douglas’s short slumber was over as he felt the heavy footfall of Anna stomp down onto the floor mat in front of the shower, her left foot then swung out of the shower hovering over Douglas briefly, causing him to clamber over the boxers as her foot slammed into the floor sinking into the plaid shorts as water dripped off her wet foot. Anna toweled off her body as Douglas nervously looked up at the giants body, the smirk on her face hidden from his view masking the purposeful intent to scare him, without causing any real danger at all.

“You could have killed me!” Douglas meekly shouted up to her.

“What’s that? I can’t hear you over the radio” Smirked Anna as she reached back into the shower turning off the radio before crouching back down in front of Douglas who was looking up in a stupor at her wet nude body.

“What was that boy? Huh? What was that?” Anna said in the same infantile voice from earlier which exuded the demeaning tone she relished holding over Douglas. She watched the anger burrow across his brow as he looked up at her. However, while a sense of anger and humiliation washed over Douglas he couldn’t help but feel a sense of delight. He knew was much her senior. He was old enough to be her father, but he wasn’t and this pure angelic woman crouched over him.

“Well just don’t stand there, get up onto my hand. We have class today.” Anna ordered impatiently wiggling her fingers which were partially shrouded by her discarded boxers. Knowing Anna isn’t a morning person Douglas scurried onto her hand which started to lift up as soon as he placed his first foot onto it which caused Douglas to flail his arms in an attempt to maintain his balance as Anna walked over to the sink dropping him onto the counter.

“Toothbrush dingbat.” Anna ordered as she begun combing her hair. Douglas who was still picking himself up off the counter sighed quietly before moving over to  cup that was a bit taller than him, however Ryan kept her retainer case beside the cup which provided enough height for Douglas to rise above the rim of the cup, and pull out Anna’s green tooth brush. That however, was the easy part, the hard part came from him struggling to hoist the toothbrush onto his shoulder, and maintain balance as he walked back towards Anna.  As he reached the section of counter beside the sink; Douglas let the toothbrush drop, before collapsing onto the ground next to it breathing heavily from the manual labor.

“Does toothpaste magically appear on it?” Anna callously said enjoying watching the older man do her bidding. She noted how much less protest there was from the first days where each task would result in some kind of retort or complaint, she begun to realize that she had broken the older man in some ways. He would do task then wait for further instructions. As she thought about this a sense of excitement filled her, along with how pathetic it was.

“I was thinking, if you were our next door neighbor what would it be like for you knowing this was god’s plan? When we first moved in, Mr. Bryan said he was a religious person. That he believed god has reason for everything. So if that’s true, then the sole purpose of your existence would be exactly what you’re doing now then right? As that would be gods will.” Anna said as she set her brush now and watched the tiny man fumble with the travel sized toothpaste tube which was barely smaller than him.  

Douglas bit his tongue, knowing that she was baiting him into a response where she could further belittle him. Knowing her game he pretended to be focused on the task at hand. As he finished he screwed the lid on the cap and motioned for Anna that he was ready.

“Good, now run over to my make-up bag and fish out the pouty pink lip gloss. I left it open for you. Oh and don’t forget tomorrows is Thursday, you know what that means.” smirks Anna as she uses her free hand to shoo the tiny man towards her bag.

Douglas shuddered as he ran across the counter towards the make-up bag. He knew Thursdays meant a bathe, and his bathes were always outsourced to Ryan. He wondered what kind of scent she would use with him this week. Each week she would use some kind of new scent. Last week was rose petal blossom delight. Overall, the bath was nice as it washed away the barbecue smell from his body if only for a few hours. However, he also noticed that its just another opportunity for the girls to display their power over him.

A man showers every day, a person looks forward to that daily shower, it’s a washing away the filth from the day, and provides the perfect chance to think. However now, he is bathed like a dog. No more solitary time. Ryan soaps and washes every inch of body then dries off as if he’s nothing but a baby unable to do it himself.

Reaching the makeup bag Douglas crawled in, the amount of items is no longer daunting, especially after spending the better part of this past Sunday organizing everything. In a matter of moments Douglas had found the pouty pink and was on his back just in time as Anna had spit out the toothpaste into the sink.

“Thank the maker” Douglas mumbled to himself as he collapsed onto the counter tired and spent as he looked up at Anna applying her lipstick, blush and countless other beauty products.

“There, already, now all we have to do is get dressed and we are all set squeaks” Anna said making sure to emphasize squeaks. She quickly tossed on her boxers again before picking up her shirt in one hand and grabbing Douglas roughly off the counter with the other. As she moved toward the door she unconsciously shifted Douglas into the same hand as her shirt so she could open the door. This caused him to scream in protest but his voice was muffled by her shirt as she quickly re-entered her bedroom tossing the shirt into the hamper and setting Douglas down on the dresser.

“Get your harness ready while I get dressed.” Anna ordered without even looking at the reduced man before disappearing into her closet.

Douglas looked over at the tiny harness they made for him. It had been weeks and he had yet to get a single article of clothing, but after the first week when he tried to escape they made a small harness out of a thick nylon that was well beyond Douglas’s strength. He tried mightily each day to break it, but his now diminutive muscles were no match for it. The harness was series of straps which were sewn together using some Velcro and a tiny nylon rope dispenser they found at a fishing shop.

“Still trying break it huh? You’re so cute Squeaks.” Anna says which surprised Douglas as he hadn’t even realized she was already dressed and behind him. She quickly fastened the harness onto Douglas’s miniature body before snapping and locking it in place, with a grin she grabbed an elastic hair tie from her dresser top and a small piece of nylon from the dispenser. Anna Then wrapped the hair tie around her hair a couple times before mixing in the small piece of nylon before pulling small bit of nylon out of the dispenser tying it off around the hair tie. When she was done Douglas found himself fastened to her pony tail in such a way that elastic tie was beneath him like a saddle as he struggled to peak over Anna’s head.

“No wait, Ms. Anna, this isn’t a good idea”

“Your place in life Pipsqueak, isn’t to question your masters. We know what is best and the quicker you learn that, the better. You had your chance to prove yourself an equal and you failed.” Anna bellowed as she begun to walk. Douglas was forced to grab at her hair that was going down the backside of her head into the elastic tie for support. As Anna bounded down the stairs it felt like he was riding a horse. 

As Anna approached the table Douglas tried to slink down to shroud Ryan from seeing him, but her eyes locked onto him as if she had radar.  Laughter roared from her end of the table as Anna glided by grabbing her Frosted Mini wheat’s from the kitchen pantry before heading back to the table

“If you were bigger you’d be useful. You could pour that cereal for me” Anna said in such tone that he knew it was rhetorical as she opened the fridge. The cool air caused Douglas shudder as Anna leaned in as she looked over her choices.

“Hmm Apple juice, or Orange juice, maybe Cranberry Grape, I just can’t decide Squeaks. I guess Apple.” Anna said grasping the milk jug and small bottle of apple juice before shutting the fridge and sitting down at the table. The next few minutes were surreal as Anna ate her breakfast and talked with her sister as if he wasn’t there at all. Anything Douglas said neither girl would dignify with a response. As Amanda came in she gave both girls a kiss on the forehead as she passed by grabbing a granola bar from the panty.

Douglas’s stomach growled as he looked around at the three people eating around him. Douglas had pretty much resigned himself to not getting any breakfast when Anna’s hand appeared overhead. Knowing there was no way to avoid it he relented as she grasped him causing his dispenser to unreel so fast it sounded like she was fishing and a big fish had just taken the bait.  Once her hand was a few inches above the table she let her grip on the tiny man release and he crashed into the table. Douglas looked back up at her pony tail seeing a small nylon rope running from her ponytail to the table now.

“Hungry boy?” Anna asks holding a dry mini wheat above his head as Ryan slid his dish over to Anna. The dish looked like a metal dog food dish only on a much smaller scale it was sized somewhere between a quarter and a fifty cent piece. Anna crumbles the mini wheat up in her hand allowing the flakes to fill the bowl before pouring a bit of milk into it and sliding it over to him.

“Where’s my silverware.” Douglas asked looking on either side of the dish.

“Oh, I threw those silly things out. You aren’t a person, so it’s time we stopped treating you like one. You can lap it up, and if you don’t like it you can go hungry and have it for dinner.” Anna decreed. Douglas saw Ryan’s eyes dart up with a bit of shock at first, but her shock quickly changed to curiosity as she watched the tiny man seeing what he would do.

Douglas’s stomach growled again as he looked down at the bowl, and then back over at Anna who had already gone back to eating her cereal. He watched her spoon several times dip into the bowl and then disappear into her mouth.  Then sensing an idea he begun to lower his hand into the food bowl, but just as his hand was over the rim she yanked the nylon rope back sending Douglas skating a back a few feet from the bowl.

“NO, Bad Boy” Anna  chided then flicked Douglas in the stomach.

“Anna! That’s mean!” Ryan finally said.

“He needs to learn right from wrong. Now he knows what happens when he doesn’t eat right. If he doesn’t like it he will just have to conform, like mice who if you set up one plate to shock them, and another not too. They don’t keep going back to plate that shocks them.” Anna asserts as she goes back to her cereal.

“I guess you’re right.” Ryan conceded as she returned to her Trix Cereal.

Douglas crawled back up to the bowl, he glanced over at both girls briefly as they dipped there spoons into the bowls as his stomach growled. Not knowing what else to do but concede, Douglas lowered his head and begun to lap up milk and eat the floating crunched up mini wheat’s right out of the bowl. A feeling of self-consciousness overwhelmed him at first, but as food and milk started flowing down his throat any self-awareness was gone. In fact, Douglas was so busy eating he didn’t even see the grin on both girls face as they watched the tiny mean eat the from a miniature dog dish as if he were a dog.

As soon as he finished up Anna tugged on the nylon rope and it receded back into the dispenser as if it were measuring tape. In an instant he found himself straddling Anna’s ponytail as she headed out the door. Douglas slunk down leaning up against Anna’s head as she walked towards the bus stop for her first day of school since moving in. As she approached the bus stop the realization that Ryan didn’t start till tomorrow hit him. He was going to have to experience this all over again tomorrow.

“Don’t even think about embarrassing me today Squeaks. If you make me the laughing stock of this school I swear you will never live it down.” Anna snapped as she approached the bus stop she saw two girls her age conversing.

                “Hi, I’m Anna. I’m sort of new in town here. My family moved in over the summer. Do you girls go to Mount Marys?” Anna asked as Douglas clutched her hair even tighter now praying that he wouldn’t be revealed. Two giants are more than enough.

                “Yeah we do, cute sweater, I’m Ariana, and this is my friend Tori. We both go to Mount Marys too. Why don’t you hang with us? We will show you around.” Ariana said as the bus pulled up.

                “Great, and maybe I could show you a little something too.” Anna said as the girls disappeared into the bus.

The end