- Text Size +

His crush on her had only grown stronger over time, but apparently so had her desire to eat him all up. Timothy watched as she prepared for the trip and took him to the car. He looked up from the basket on the passenger seat, where he lay on the rug, as she drove, with her face towering beside his position. The stern set of her lips was unmistakable. Her long white neck looked lovely and elegant, but it awaited him on the inside for a gulping appointment. Her tummy was soft and pleasant to look at on the outside, but he would soon be on the inside.

 

Mrs Long parked in the school and took his basket to a seat on the outskirts of the school gardens, just beside the bush. She placed the basket on the seat, and decided that the rug was unnecessary, lifted him up and licked him, and opened her mouth wide. He looked into her enormous open mouth at her tongue.

 

“Mrs Long, you punished me for stealing your food. How can you eat me like this?”

 

“There’s no law against it.”

 

“Only because nobody knows about me,” said Timothy.

 

“Nobody ever will,” said Mrs Long, “Timothy, you can’t possibly change my mind about this. Why not just accept it and it’ll soon be all over.”

 

“Alright,” he said, “Can I give you a goodbye kiss then?”

 

“Of course,” said Mrs Long.

 

She puckered her full lips and then closed her eyes. It was his only chance to act. Timothy jumped off the palm of her hand, launching himself sideways and grabbed onto her hair. Swinging over her shoulder, he landed in the soft plant life behind her seat and then ran for all he was worth.

 

“Did you even want that kiss at all?” she bellowed, “I’ll catch you and swallow you whole yet!”

 

Timothy had the advantage of many plants to hide him. Mrs Long searched for him until the sun began to set hours later, but he eluded her.

 

“Well you may have escaped, Timothy, but it’s over between us!”

 

With that she went home and left him there. He hid himself for days, using the rest of the holidays to sneak over to the high school. In the first week of term, he took a chance on befriending a pretty looking sweet blond haired girl named Jenny. She brought her dolls house to school and set him up deep in the bush, and took food to him each day after school. They became very close friends, and Jenny looked after him for three years. She was the only person he ever saw.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Over three years later, during the May holidays, he found himself having dreams of Mrs Long kissing him. (Back on Earth-A, Timothy-A had dreamt of finding Mrs Long in a giant land, as recounted earlier, only to learn later that he was in fact having a real but temporary encounter. To Timothy-B, this really was just a dream). The dream made him recall Mrs Long and miss the kisses. If only he could see her again, from a safe distance, he thought.

 

He decided to take a chance on walking into the school grounds one day. He stayed on the outskirts, where he could be well concealed. He reached the gardens beside the school’s outdoor swimming pool for the prep students and was about to go further, when he saw something which took his breath away.

 

Mrs Long came walking out of the change room in a swimming costume. She was still the most beautiful giantess in what had become a world of giantesses to him. At his current onset of adolescence, he had been unable to deny his original feelings for Mrs Long, despite her attempt to eat him, and the dream had helped it along.

 

He watched in awe as she strode slowly towards the pool and stood on the diving board. He watched as she dived gracefully but powerfully into the water and glided along under the water and surfaced near the other end. Her powerful shoulders were well visible as she began to swim laps of the pool. Finally she climbed out of the pool and lay down on the grass just near the plants that concealed him.

 

Timothy looked at her magnificent body, and again at her magnificent mouth.

 

“She’s extraordinary and unmarried and originally my teacher. It’s not wrong for me to be in love with her like this. Yet I can never be with her, or she’d eat me.”

 

Timothy then noticed something that he had never been aware of when he was in her prep school classes. Mrs Long had round shapely breasts, large enough to meet each other in the middle and touch tightly. He had touched her lips and her tongue, even touched it from inside her mouth. Yet he had never touched her breasts.

The sight of her captivating beauty had made him incredibly careless and thoughtless of the dangerous intentions she had once held for him. He was still aware that she wanted to eat him, but he nonetheless edged closer to a visible position, while she lay on the grass. He looked at her lips, her breasts, her shoulders and upper arms, admiring everything about her. She was twenty years older than him, had been happily married for years, was a teacher, a full sized woman, an excellent swimmer and completely unconcerned about the ramifications of eating him all up for a meal.

 

Suddenly their eyes met, and he realised that he had been extremely reckless.

 

“Peter!” she said, and got up into a crawling position.

 

“Hello,” he said, backing away into the garden.

 

“It’s been quite a while,” said Mrs Long.


She crawled towards him, and reached for him with her hand. He dodged it a few times, and eventually found himself enclosed in her powerful fingers.

“Did you start to miss me?” she asked gently.

 

“I dreamed about you, and I missed what I remembered of you, but I noticed how beautiful your chest is too, when I saw you today.”

 

The flattery was not going to help him in the long run, but he had to tell her of these new feelings too. There was nothing to be gained by denying her a sincere compliment.

 

“Would you like to touch it?” she asked, sitting up.

 

“Oh yes,” said Timothy.

 

“Here you go,” said Mrs Long, and gently slid him down between her breasts.

 

It was like nothing he’d ever experienced before. He could look up at her neck or down at her tummy, but this position itself was one he would happily have lain in every night with her, if her intentions had been willing to accommodate it. Mrs Long lay down on her back again and let him enjoy the feel of being there.

 

“I rather like having you there myself,” she said, “… at least for today.”

 

The additional half a sentence was clear in its warning to Timothy. She meant to eat him that night.

 

“It’s hard to have any regrets about coming back to see you, even though I know what’s coming,” he said.

 

“I’m glad you feel that way,” said Mrs Long.

 

“Without what’s ahead of me, I’d never have been in a position to have this time with you like this now.”

 

“I’d like to cook you this time … and have you for dinner,” she said, “I won’t burn you though.”

 

“Thank you,” said Timothy.

 

“Do they smell of chlorine?” she asked.

 

“A little bit,” said Timothy.

 

“Let’s go into the shower,” said Mrs Long.

 

She took him into the change rooms, towards the showers and set him on a high soap rack, which was level with her breasts. He watched the water running over her shoulders, her breasts and her swimming costume. Finally she dried off her arms and legs.

 

“I’ll need to change back into my dress,” she said, “I can’t dry the swimmers now.”

 

“If you leave me here, I won’t be able to get down from this rack while you have your privacy,” said Timothy.

 

“You’re such a young gentleman,” she said, and leaned down and kissed him before leaving the shower cubicle.

 

Soon she came back wearing her dress and took him home. They spent the rest of the day lying in her bed together, while he enjoyed exploring the tops of her breasts and her upper body in general. She gave him several giant kisses and then took him to the kitchen an hour after sunset.

 

Mrs Long put him into the oven and left him there for a short time before she took him to the dining table. She looked ravishing in her grand long dress, as she sat down at the table, serving him on the plate as though he were any other morsel of food put there purely for her dining pleasure.

 

“Do you have any last words?” she asked, the stern tone suddenly back in her voice.

 

“Thank you for today,” he said.

 

“Thank you for coming back to see me,” said Mrs Long, “Now I’m going to gobble you all up.”

 

She placed him gently into her mouth and left it open for him to look at the tongue on which he lay. It had been more than three years since they’d last seen each other, and more than five years since they’d first met, but she had him dead to any possibility of running from her now, and he wondered if he could ever escape her, now that he was inside her mouth and awaiting her final gulps. He was slightly taller than before, from the normal process of growing up over the last few years, but two inches was nothing compared to the power of Mrs Long’s mouth and her gulping throat. He lay on her tongue and made the most of the feel of it.