- Text Size +

At first the experience of shrinking wasn’t too difficult for Dolly. She didn’t like getting smaller after she’d waited so many years to get tall, but for the first week she was still taller than she’d been when she first met Mark.



The best part of the shrinking was Beef. Dolly had initially been attracted to him because of his height and strength. Now, from her perspective, he was getting taller and stronger with every passing day.



The second day was particularly tough for Dolly. That was the day she realized her vagina was becoming too small to be able to handle Beef’s “beefiness.” That he was so loving and understanding helped, but she spent much of that day in mourning for what she perceived as a loss.



It was the next day when Beef came home with simple pieces of sheer colored fabric. Dolly, now down to 2-foot-6, looked up at him from the bed where she sat, confused. “What are these for?” she asked.



Beef smiled. “I’ve always thought that the legend of the Dance of the Seven Veils was very sexy, he said.  “These are your veils, at least for now. Dance for me, gorgeous.”



Dolly looked at the fabric, then up at her groom. “But, Beef … I mean, if I get you all hot and bothered, I’m … too small to put out the fire.”



Beef grinned.  “You just take care of lighting the fire. I don’t want you to fight it. Let it burn.”



Dolly bit her lip for a moment. “You still want me?”



“I don’t want anyone else,” Beef said. “There are lots of ways to please each other. This will please me.  And I hope it lets you feel as sexy as you are.”



Dolly grinned as she started flipping through the pieces of fabric.  “Let me work out a little choreography for you,” she said.  “I want my dance to please … who are you? The Sultan?”



“Who do you want me to be?” Beef asked.



Dolly looked serious. “Mine,” she said. “None of the rest of it matters. Be mine.”



Beef smiled as he sat down beside her. “Already done,” he said.



Dolly ran over and hugged him. She was small enough now that, standing on the bed as he sat on it, he was still taller than her.



Dolly grabbed the veils and climbed onto the footstool Beef had set up for her at the foot of the bed.  “I’ll be right back, big guy,” she said.  “Get ready to burn.”  She exited the room into the hallway.



A few minutes later, Beef heard some Middle-Eastern music. Dolly had access to her iPod, and had cued up some music for her dance.



Then he saw a small hand slip into the room, slowly waving a single piece of red fabric.  Sensuously, Dolly, wrapped in the other six veils, flowed into the room.  Her hips swaying, her proportionately large breasts bouncing enticingly, she slinked and leapt across the floor. At times she was catlike in her moves. At others she seemed to crash like a wave on the shore, only to pull out and come ashore again.



Dolly, as she slipped around the floor toward the footstool, lost the first veil, then a second, orange one.  She grinned as she realized that, even as close to the bed as she was, she could see Beef’s manhood rising.  He wasn’t kidding. He not only still loved her, he still found her sexy.



Dropping  a pink veil, Dolly began to crawl across the floor like a cat.  Then she spun onto her back and formed an arch, with her breasts jutting above it.



Dolly heard a small sound from Beef. She looked over and realized that it was a reaction to her dancing.



Still flowing toward the footstool, Dolly asked, “How’s the fire?”



Beef winced as he grinned.  “It’s a forest fire, and it’s spreading fast,” he said.



Dolly dropped a yellow veil at the footstool as she climbed up, and another yellow veil as she got to the top.



Beef’s mouth began to open and close noiselessly. Wrapped only in a red veil, Dolly took the final orange veil and wrapped it around Beef’s member.  She danced around it merrily for a moment, then used one hand to hold the orange veil while she slipped the red one off.



Still holding the orange veil in place, Dolly wrapped her legs around Beef’s “beef” and pressed her naked torso against it.  She began to lick the tip.  Beef let out a moan.  Dolly grinned as he came, even though her proximity to the gusher left her a bit of a mess.  Then the bouncing of his organ hit her full force, and she experienced her own peak moment.



Dolly flipped over and stretched out with her breasts atop Beef’s belly.  She felt his enormous hand caressing her back and backside.



“You … were wonderful!” Beef said.



“You were pretty amazing yourself,” Dolly said.  “Dang, Beef!  We can still have a sex life!”



Beef used a single arm to gently move Dolly’s face up to his.  “Yeah,” he said.  “We sure can.”



The couple continued to explore the dynamics of their changing physical relationship over the course of the next week.  Dolly was a bit upset when she slipped below 2 feet tall, but Beef was her rock in this situation, along with frequent visits from her mother and Summer and phone calls from Barbi.



It was Day 10 when Dolly asked Beef to have Mark and Barbi over for a visit. Beef was uncertain at first, but ultimately had to agree with Dolly’s reasoning. He made the call.



Mark came in, carrying Barbi on his left hand.  They were astounded to see that Dolly was still 16 inches tall.



“Barbi!” Dolly called.



“Dolly, no!” Barbi yelled. “You’ll get even smaller!”



“I don’t care,” Dolly said.  “I need to hug you, and Beef and I talked it over.  It’ll be OK. Come here.”



Mark reluctantly put Barbi down. The two miniature sisters ran together and hugged.  As they did, Dolly dwindled to 10 inches tall.



Mark looked at Beef. “We thought she was shorter than 11 ½ inches, or we wouldn’t have come,” he said.



“It’s OK,” Beef said. “We figured it out. Judge Shaw will be back before Dolly gets too much smaller, and she needed to be with Barbi.”



Dolly smiled up at Barbi. “I’m not used to looking up at you,” she said.  Then she tugged Barbi’s arm.  “Let’s go talk some girl talk.”



Once they left, Beef gave Mark’s arm a tapping “punch.”  “Thanks, man,” he said.



“For what?” Mark asked.



“The talk about … y’know,” Beef said.



“Oh, that!” said Mark.  “You’re welcome. Are things … going well?”



Beef grinned, giving his head a lolling nod.  “Yeah,” he said.



Mark chuckled.  “Good,” he said.  “Glad I could be of help.  Have you decided how to fix the name thing?”



Beef shrugged. “We haven’t really talked about it yet.”



Mark smiled. He had the feeling Beef wasn’t much of a talker, and was probably more into action when Dolly was around.



“I guess we’d better do that soon,” Beef said.  “I mean, it’s only a few days until Judge Shaw gets back, and we’ll want to get him together with her right away.”



Mark nodded. He was still troubled. He still hadn’t been able to reach the judge via cell phone. Whether that was important, he didn’t know.



“Well, let’s hope there aren’t any more complications,” Mark said.



Meanwhile, Dolly looked up at Barbi earnestly. “Thank Mark for me, OK?”



“For what?” Barbi asked.



“For that talk he had with Beef, about how to make love to a tiny woman,” she said.



Barbi put a hand over her mouth.  “Mark did that?” she asked.



Dolly nodded.  “Beef and I’ve been really happy, and I think we’re both still getting what we need. I know I am, and the signs are kind of … obvious with him.”



Barbi giggled.  “With Mark, too,” she said. Then they both giggled.



Dolly patted Barbi’s leg.  “Everybody’s so worried about me,” she said.  “How are you doing?”



Barbi sighed.  “I’m OK,” she said.  “Mark, I’m not so sure about.”



“What do you mean?” Dolly asked. “Is he better at advice than action?”



Barbi shook her head. “No the problem isn’t in the bedroom,” she said. “The problem is at work.  Mark’s wearing the wedding ring, and his co-workers at the newspaper know he got married, but they all want to see me, to meet me, or to at least see me in a picture with him.  But Mark is trying to keep our condition secret, so he hasn’t been willing to show me to people. I think that’s getting to him a bit.”



Dolly shook her head.  “So the master at figuring things out needs help figuring this one out,” she said.



“Yep,” Barbi said.



It was the morning of Day 13. Dolly, now only four inches tall, started the hike from her pillow down to Beef’s cock, which now outweighed her when it was at rest. She walked as jauntily as she could over the mounds of soft fabric and padding. To her astonishment, she was finding things to enjoy in her current condition, and one of the biggest was that, no matter how small she was becoming, her husband loved her both warmly and hotly.



Dolly’s weight was so slight now that the bed didn’t move under her steps.  She crawled under the sheet that covered Beef, who was still sleeping. She started climbing up the inside of the sheet, then dropped onto his pelvic area. Beef stirred slightly; he’d felt her landing there.



Then Dolly heard a familiar sound, one she was beginning to love hearing: the rush of fluids into Beef’s cock. She watched what, to her, had been her height and twice her width at rest begin to climb into a tree. She pressed against it, making sure to put the her breasts solidly in contact; she knew he liked their warmth against his dick, and would react to it. Dolly gasped as she realized Beef’s penis now seemed the size of a two-story building to her.



Dolly climbed up on the cock, stretching atop it, and began to bounce.  She heard a low rumble in the distance.  Beef was definitely awake now, and moaning with pleasure.



Dolly heard the flapping of the sheets as Beef’s enormous hand came down to her. A finger nearly as long as her whole body began to stroke her back with magnificent gentleness, especially given the throes of passion Beef now was in. She knew he was fascinated with the slope of her back into her curvy little derriere, and he felt that spot again and again. The sheer power of the engorged muscle in front of Dolly and the massive finger behind her was triggering her own reactions.



Dolly heard another rush of fluids, and knew this one wasn’t blood to erectile tissue. She started bouncing even harder, then felt Beef’s cock jolt even more upright, and the muscles flexing and squeezing within it. It delighted her to know she could still bring Beef such pleasure.



After a long moment, she felt Beef’s fingers come down below her. Carefully he lifted her from beneath the sheet and up to his mouth. “Wonderful,” he whispered.



To Dolly’s astonishment, Beef then flipped her into the air. To her it felt like a foot; it was really only a fraction of an inch. Then he grabbed her and brought her down to his mouth. She realized his tongue was out.



Suddenly Dolly’s legs were being separated by Beef’s tongue, and held together on either side by his lips. He was licking her womanhood, gently but firmly working his tongue around -- and, sometimes, into -- her vagina.  Dolly felt a wave of sexual energy crash through her body, and then another, larger wave. A third wave, now a surfer’s curl, slammed through her. Within a minute, her whole body was lost in a tsunami of pleasure. She began to emit small moans, too faint for Beef to hear, and found she had lost all muscle control in her arms and legs.



Realizing he had brought his wife to a level of pleasure similar to what she had given him, Beef slowly pulled her out of his mouth.  He smiled at Dolly as he cradled her in the palm of his hand. She weakly rolled over. On looking at him she began to laugh with delight.



Beef chuckled.  “Your laugh sounds like fairy bells,” he said.



Dolly still could barely move. She simply laughed again. After a moment, she managed to mouth the words, “I love you.”



“I love you, too, Cutie,” Beef said.



After some lingering cuddle time on Beef’s left pec -- Dolly had found that she loved laying there atop his beating heart, an action Beef said was cute -- Beef set up a tablet computer in front of Dolly on the bed and made his way in to the shower. Dolly used the tablet to call up some TV news.



When Beef got out of the shower, he heard a faint squeaking sound from the bedroom.  Still drying off, he left the bathroom and headed for the bed.



There he saw Dolly sobbing; that was the squeaking he’d heard.



Beef sat on the bed, being careful not to sit down too hard and send Dolly flying. He slipped his hand beside her tiny frame.  “What’s wrong, Honey?”



Dolly pointed to the tablet.  It was showing a hurricane slamming into a beachfront.



Beef looked at the information on the screen. His brow furrowed. “Wait,” he said.  “Isn’t that where --”



“Where Judge Shaw and his wife are vacationing,” Dolly said. “They said the airport was destroyed. They don’t know when people will be able to get out if they’re still there, and they said some people in a resort area have been killed.”



“Oh, wow,” Beef said quietly.



“Beef, I’m worried for Judge Shaw and his wife,” Dolly said. “He’s been so good to us. I’m scared for him -- and, obviously, I’m scared for us, too.”



Beef scooped Dolly up and gingerly pressed her to his cheek. “It’ll all be all right, Honey,” he said.



Dolly nodded as she hugged Beef’s cheek, even with the stubble of his overnight beard growth poking her. She wanted to believe it all would be all right, but, at this moment, she couldn’t be sure.