- Text Size +

Dolly and Beef stepped out of the shower the next day. They’d spent a good bit of the morning in bed and then cleaning each other up in the shower. They hadn’t had to worry about the ink from the day before. It hadn’t grown with her, but was spread out in such tiny amounts as to be invisible to the naked eye.



As they were toweling each other off, Beef said, “I missed being able to talk to you the last few days.”



Dolly pressed up close to him. “I missed being able to do a lot of things the last couple of weeks,” she said.



“I did have some fun with the sex when you were shrunk, though,” Beef said.



“Actually, I kinda liked that, too,” Dolly said. “I want to do it more normally most of the time, but the shrunken thing can really be fun.”



“I kinda wish we could do that again,” Beef said.



Dolly smiled. “We can,” she said. She trotted off to the hall closet and retrieved a fairly large box and a small bag.



“What’re those?” Beef asked.



“I got them before we were married, in case we wanted to … experiment with what we could do with my shrinking,” Dolly said. She turned the box so its contents could be seen. In it was a 20-inch-tall baby doll.



Beef was grinning, wide-eyed. “You’d do that for me?”



“Not only that,” Dolly said. “I’d do this for you, too.”  From the bag she withdrew a tiny rag doll, only 3 inches long.



Beef looked at the doll, then at Dolly.



Dolly shrugged. “Like I said, you weren’t the only one who enjoyed the sex while I was shrunken.”



Beef enfolded Dolly in a bear hug and kissed her. She kissed back. Once they were done, he said, “Get dressed, Cutie.” Then he dashed after his own clothes.



“What’s going on?” Dolly asked. “Why the rush?”



Beef looked back, smiling. “You’re not the only one with a surprise,” he said.



Beef drove himself and Dolly to the edge of the warehouse district. He parked outside a warehouse across the street from an apartment complex. Then he got out and played the gentleman, holding both the car door and the building door for her.



Dolly was surprised when she walked into the office lobby at the front of the warehouse. There was no one here.  “Beef, what’s going on?” she asked.



“This place is on the edge of a residential-zoned area,” Beef said. “I asked Dad to give it to us as a house, if you want it. We can get it rezoned and use the office area for our residence.”



Dolly thought for a moment that the experience of the last few weeks had driven her new husband insane. “Beef, why would I want to move here?”



Beef walked Dolly back through the office area and opened a door to the warehouse. “This is why,” he said.



Dolly slowly walked through the door, unable to believe what she was seeing. There, in front of her, was a colossal figure of a young child, carved of wood. Dolly pointed up at the figure. “Is … Is that …”



“It’s the world’s biggest doll -- or dolly, if you prefer,” Beef said. “Or one of the biggest, anyway. Some artist had it in storage from an exhibit and defaulted on it. Dad kept it, and we can feel free to use it when we want to. Of course, we can keep the other dolls for use to, and shipping dollies. By the way, I got a nice, tall shipping dolly, if you want to use that sometimes. It’s, like, 5-8.”



Dolly looked at the giant doll, then at her husband.  “How … How big …”



“It’s about 30 feet tall, I think,” Beef said.



Dolly stared at Beef. “You’d … do that for me?” she asked.



Beef grinned as he shrugged. “I found out in the last three weeks how much fun experimenting can be,” he said. “I like that, and I love you.”



Dolly hugged her husband, who enfolded her I his arms. When she pulled back, she had tears in her eyes. She looked up at the doll, then raised an eyebrow as she grinned naughtily up at Beef. “You really want me that big?” she asked.



Beef shrugged. “It was the biggest doll I could get,” he said. “We can try to have bigger made later, if you want.”



Dolly and Beef began to kiss passionately. Then Dolly pulled back. “Beef, we really ought to do something to thank Mark. I mean, he helped us get through this, and he was key in getting me into a condition in which I could meet you in the first place.”



“I was thinking the same thing,” Beef said. “That’s one of the things I’ve been planning.”



Beef told Dolly what he intended to give Mark as a thank you gift.



Dolly chuckled. “That’s great for Mark, and I think they’ll both love it. But there’s something else I’d like to give them -- two somethings, actually. One will be relatively easy to get, for y-- for us, anyway. The other may take some digging, but, from a conversation I had with my sister, I think it would help both of them.”



She explained her idea, and why she had it. Beef agreed.



“So, whaddaya think of this place?” Beef asked.



Dolly looked up at the giant doll, then turned toward Beef with a raised eyebrow again. “How quickly can we move in?” she asked.



“We’ll have to get the rezoning done, but that should be easy,“ Beef said.  “But we could probably get away with spending the night here any time until then, if you want.”



Dolly raised her eyebrow even higher.



Beef grinned. “I’ll get some padding and the sleeping bags,” he said.



After some passionate love-making that night, Beef had retired to the office area, while Dolly slept in the warehouse.



The next morning, Beef was awakened by a loud thumping on the wall from the warehouse. He almost bounded out of bed with anticipation, and flung open the door.



There was Dolly, all 30 feet of her, and as curvy as ever, atop a padded area on the warehouse floor. Her colossal form was a vision to Beef. He gazed at her magnificent thighs, her vast expanse of breasts and those eyes that made his heart melt the first time he saw them.



Dolly had assumed a sexy pose, but she giggled when she first saw Beef. “You’re so tiny!” she said.



Beef reached his arms up to his enormous wife.  “Take me, Big Mama!” he said.



Dolly giggled, her laugh sounding low and sexy to Beef. Leaning forward, she reached across the warehouse and grabbed beef with one hand. Bringing him over above her chest, she said, “What would you like to do, Little Man?”



Beef leered. “I’d like to climb down from the mountains to the valley, please.”



Dolly dropped him onto her bosoms. “Go for it, my adventurer!” she said.



Beef took a good twenty minutes exploring Dolly’s bosom. He was sure each breast now outweighed him. Their soft warmth was amazing and inviting, and the nipples that, when erect, jutted six inches above the rest of the breasts were joys in and of themselves.



After taking his time moving between Dolly’s breasts, Beef pressed his body against Dolly’s abdomen as he slid down. Soon he was at vagina. He could hear a gushing sound and realized she already was lubing up. He slipped is feet inside, then his lower legs. Finally, in up to his waist, he began to kick around -- gently at first, then harder as he figured out where her g-spot was. Her lubrication and warmth triggered his own erection.



Suddenly Dolly’s internal muscles began to squeeze Beef. That sent his own pleasure -- and his member -- higher. From the squeezing, Dolly, too, was reaching increasing heights of arousal.



Dolly and Beef each reached climax at the same time.  Her internal muscles hugging his lower body, Beef came. They each relaxed in unison.



Beef sat inside his wife, exhausted for the moment. Dolly, who recovered first, pulled him gently from her. He hung limply, like a rag doll, she thought, and chuckled at the irony.



“Oh, Darling, you’re a mess!” Dolly said. “Let me help clean you up.”



Dolly began to lick Beef’s feet and lower legs. When she reached his thighs, she saw with delight that he was erecting again. Ever so gently she flicked his penis with her vast tongue. To her joy, it grew larger and harder with each flick.



When she could tell Beef was about to come again, Dolly placed his cock in between her lips. Being careful not to suck (that might rip his penis off, a most undesirable result for Dolly and Beef both), she squeezed with her lips.



After beef had finished, Dolly licked her lips.  “That was a wonderful little snack,” she said.



Beef nodded as she placed him atop her left breast.



“When I was tiny, I loved stretching out on your left pec and hearing your heartbeat,” Dolly said. “Is it good for you, too?”



Beef simply smiled and nodded as he snuggled in.



When he was able to move again, Beef said. “We are definitely moving in here.”



“Oh, yeah,” Dolly said.



It was two weeks later when Beef and Dolly brought Mark and Barbi to a condominium building.



“I don’t understand,” said Mark. “I thought your new place was going to be in that old warehouse.”



“It is,” said Dolly, showing off how long her legs were at 5-foot-8. She loved the impact of this size on men, especially her husband., and she loved the look of her legs at this height when she wore three-inch heels.



Dolly swung toe door to the condo open. “This is your place,” she said.



“Our place?” Barbi said. “But we can’t afford this.”



“It’s a gift,” Beef said. “Actually a set of gifts. The condo itself is from my Dad. There are a couple of other gifts in here from us.”



Barbi looked at Dolly. “You didn’t --”



Dolly grinned. “We did. Come on!”



The condo was gorgeous. The furnishings were of a Victorian style, with enough edges to make climbing easy for Barbi.



Barbi was looking at various doors in the condo. “Where did you put it?”



“First things first,” said Dolly, smiling. “We never gave you a wedding gift yet. We ought to give you that before you get a thank-you for something that happened after your wedding. Come with me.”



Dolly guided Mark and Barbi to the bathroom. Beef hung back, knowing what was awaiting them.



Barbi gasped. “It’s a spa tub!” she said.



“Big enough for two,” Mark said. “Thank you, both of you. This is so … extravagant.”



“Barbi mentioned to me how much fun you two had with the one at your honeymoon cottage,” Dolly said. “Our ‘little’ emergency cut that stay short, so it seemed a logical way to make it up to you.”



“But a two-person spa tub, for us?” Mark said. “It seems a bit more than we’ll need, wouldn’t you say?”



“Maybe. Maybe not,” said Beef. “Now, it’s my turn for my thank-you gift. From what Dolly told me, this one will be good to give either one of you, so I’ll hand it to you, Barbi.” He offered her a package that was about a third of her height.



Barbi opened the gift and found inside it a 3-inch tall Barbi doll.  “Beef, this is great!” she said. She looked up at Mark. “I like the thought of my big man being bigger to me.”



Mark blushed.



Dolly grabbed Mark’s hand and tugged, leading him back to the bedroom. He was still carrying Barbi on his other hand. Beef followed closely behind.



Dolly stood by the closet door. “Put Barbi down, Mark, please,” Dolly said. He did so.



“Mark, this is for you,” Dolly said. She flung open the closet door.



Barbi put both hands over her mouth. Directly in front of her, still in its box, was a “Just My Size Barbie” doll.



“It’s 3-foot-1,” Dolly said.



Mark looked worriedly down at Barbi. “It’s great, but Barbi wants to stay small.”



Dolly pointed at Barbi. “This was her idea,” she said. “Well, not the doll specifically, but a way to be bigger.”



Mark sat on the floor in front of his wife. “Is this true?”



“Both things are,” Barbi said. “Honey, I love being this height, and it’s where I want to live my life … mostly. But I know the combination of my size and your outside life sometimes makes things hard for you. I wouldn’t mind being 3-foot-1 from time to time, so you could take me out in public. Heck, maybe we could even go on a date that way.”



Mark smiled, his eyes twinkling. “You know, at 3-foot-1, you should be big enough for us to use that spa tub for two … and do … something else,” he said.



Barbi sauntered up to her husband. “I know,” she said, “but that’s not something I want to do in public.”



“C’mon,” said Dolly, tugging on Beef’s arm. “Let’s get outta here and let the lovebirds have their space.”



The family members said their goodbyes, and Dolly and Beef got into their car.



Beef smiled as he drove. “So,” he said, “speaking of lovebirds needing their space, you wanta break out one of the dolls tonight?”



Dolly closed her eyes with pleasure at the thought. “Mmm!” she said. “That sounds good. Which doll would you like to use?”



“I’ll leave that up to you,” Beef said.



Dolly thought for a second. “I’ve been small a lot recently,” she said. “Better brace yourself, Little Man. Come the morning, you’re going to be in Big Mama’s house.”



Beef’s grin broadened. He made a fist-pump. “All right!” he said.