- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I revised the story a bit, but it's still the same. The characters of the story are based by the author, and copyrighted. If you want to write a follow-up sequel, prequel, etc. just remember to credit me by based on characters created by Vord.
To Mike Ritehook, his life was a flash.......Everything about his life was too perfect. But at the same time it was too easy. He never thought he needed a challenge. He had everything a 17 year old boy ever wanted.Money, cool clothes, and anything he ever desired. But one thing was still missing in his life. A girl.Three weeks have passed since his birthday. All he ever wanted was a girl of his dreams.

But the problem with him is that, every girl he tries to go out with...he ends up blowing them off, treating them like shit, or not showing up to a date at all, last month accordingly he went out 5 girls, and 5 days later he ditched them all, and said the same thing to every girl he went with,"It's just not working out, okay see ya around." Most girls would hate him a while, until they see how sexy he really was to them, not matter how many girls see him for who he really is. The only girl he can not ever resist is 15 year old Emily Slade. She was the brightest in all the classes he had with her. Perfect body with B-cup breasts, perfect and straight brunette hair, and she had a perfect tan skin. She was his dream to what he says, for a french girl. Though he was never able to get her, because the first time they went out, she ditched him. He hated her for this but at the same time he likes her and do anything to win her.

One secret that Mike kept from everyone else was that he had a foot fetish and giantess fantasy, which became an obsession for him. Half the time in class he would always stare at Emily's feet, whether she was wearing her white adidas tennis shoes to plain black flip-flops from Old Navy. He had addiction of staring at her feet. Though he kept it a secret to everyone, for the reason that his friends may diss on him, thinking he's not so hardcore for breasts and ass, and the girls would think he was an obsessed freak, all he had to do was keep his mouth shut, but something odd happened as well as suspicion.

One day during passing period, Emily went up to him and said...."I know your secret Mike."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Yes you do, I finally have proof."

"What the hell are you talking about?, I don't have secrets!"

"Yes you do, I notice that everyday in class for the pass 6 months you always stared at my feet, but don't worry I won't exploit your secret if you promise to never ever to hurt a girl's feelings again I mean why do you think I ditched on our date, I know that every girl you went out with you later ditched them and hurt their feelings on purpose."

"What the hell is your problem?, no I don't. And plus I prefer breasts and pussys, I don't like feet, espicially your big 'ol ugly ones, that are three times the size of Godzilla's foot." It was then that he realized he should have kept his mouth shut, cuz he really, really pissed her off big time. But the only problem is that the moment she was boiling, she calmed her level down and smiled a very wicked grin, but only to say this.

"Watch yourself Mike."

Emily then turned around and walked quickly, without giving a single expression, but only a quick smirk. Mike puzzled for hours in class to figuring out how Emily knows. With the secret at the tip of her tongue, his reputation at school could be destroyed. He tried to free his mind and pay attention in class. But only later that Emily gave him a smile and a waved, to only puzzle Mike more. Later that day, after Mike played a few rounds of football with his friends, he was shock to see that Emily was watching him. Afterwards he told the guys he was going to turn in for the day. And that as he walked home through the park, all alone. He was freaked out that Emily was right there. He yelled out...

"What the hell are you doing and why are you following me?"

"To teach you a lesson"

"What? (as he was panicking and turned his hand into a fist) Please leave me alone. If you're hear to kill me. Please I didn't mean to hurt those girls feelings. I'm sorry, just go away."

"I know you want me, Mike. You always did, and now you will."

All of sudden Emily grabbed a bottle of what looked like a bottle of pepsi, only the liquid was a emerald green color. But instead of her drinking it, she splashed it on Mike which for some reason made him dizzy.

"What the hell do you jus..........."

Mike then fell out of conscious. He completely passed out, not knowing what Emily might do to him now.

Minutes later.Mike finally woke up, he was all puzzled and confused. He didn't know where he was. He saw some huge rumbles, and what was in front of him was a gigantic big pink something, as he puzzled again. He went up to it and touched the weird pink thing. It was pretty hard, but soft. He sort of enjoyed playing with it. But as he looked up. He realized that he was playing with Emily's big toe. He was scared to death realizing that he was even smaller than an ant. But the size of a flea. And that what ever Emily threw at him made him tiny. He then heard her speak in a loud and booming voice that vibrated over and over.

"WELL MIKE, HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW....AT SCHOOL, YOU WERE ALWAYS THE BIG MAN, THE GIANT OVER EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE, WITH AN IRON FIST. BUT NOW YOUR THE SIZE OF A PUNY, HELPLESS, TINY FLEA."

"Please Emily have mercy, I don't want to be this size."

But his voice was too tiny too hear.

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR SAYING, BUT YOUR NOT GOING BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SIZE, IF THAT WHAT'S WHAT TELLING ME."

As the giantess laughed, which she roared like a dragon. The next thing Mike knew was that Emily then picked him up with her fingernail and then dropped him on her big toe and he landed on her blue polished toenail.

"WELL NOW, YOU BETTER HANG ON, CUZ I AM WALKING HOME AND IT BE PRETTY SAD IF YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN FELL AND GOT STEPPED ON BY SOMEONE. SO DON'T FALL OFF."

The world then he lives was now scary and unsafe for his size, as Emily walked in her flip-flops home carrying tiny Mike on her toe. He was trying to hang on as much as her can but almost fell off if he hadn't grabbed her toeflesh. It was making him dizzy as he tried to stay on her toe. Mike did fantasize being tiny on Emily's toe, but he didn't want to be this small. After a couple of minutes of walking Emily stopped and bend down to see tiny Mike on her toe.

"OH POOR BABY, ARE YOU GETTING SICK? DON'T WORRY MOMMY EMILY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU FROM NOW ON."

Afterwards she scooped Mike through her fingernail again and placed him on her belly button. He didn't know what was happening on the count that hanging on Emily's big toe as she walked made him really dizzy and sick. It was then that he threw up straight out of her belly button, as his vomit endlessly fell straight down to once he called the ground. He figured out by now that he was in Emily's bellybutton and that there was no way out of here though. Mike then decided to explore Emily by going down her belly button, it took him about a minute until he reached the end. He figured that the opposite side skin wall, was her stomach. Mike then walked back the opposite way to only see that Emily was back home, and that she scooped him again with her long fingernail. She then placed him in front of her huge face as she filled his world, she was all smiling to say that...

"WELL MIKE, WERE HOME AND THAT FROM NOW ON, YOUR MY TINY HUSBAND, AND THAT YOU FOREVER WILL DO WHAT I SAY AND YOUR BED IS EITHER MY HAIR OR BELLY BUTTON, BUT IF YOU BECOME DISOBIDIENT TO MY ORDER, YOU BE FORCE TO STAY INSIDE MY SHOE FOR A WHOLE DAY, WHETHER I WEAR IT OR NOT, OTHER THAN THAT. YOU ARE MINE FOREVER." She then placed him on the ground and barked out an order.

"KISS MY TOE MIKE, ITS TEMPTING, YOU CANNOT RESIST. I MEAN YOU DO HAVE A FOOT FETISH YOU LITTLE FREAK."

Mike went straight to it as licking her 20 stories high big toe. He thought hey, this could be fun. He contiued to lick her toe until she said..

"OKAY MY TINY FLEA HUSBAND THAT'S ENOUGH, I WANT YOU TO LOOK UP AT ME. YOU SEE NOW WHO'S THE ALMIGHTY."

Mike finally saw his fate after looking straight up to his now crucial and colossal girlfriend goddess. She is the omega, massive, and ultimate giantess while he's nothing but a flea.

THE END