- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh yes, we all know I'm a an amateur writer when it comes to story. Well I did my best, but this story consist of 3 chapters, Flashback, Voyuer, and Chance...So here it is, please be honest and don't criticize me harshly.
Characters are based on by creator, please ask permission, before using.
“We hired a babysitter.”

My mom always say when she and my dad go out for the night, but for me it’s now become likewise, as well wrecking my maturity to even have a babysitter. You see my name is Hank Acryl, I am 14 years old, 5’9”. Ever since I was little, my parents always hire a babysitter for me. The first babysitter I had was Mrs. Carl, she was a nice calm babysitter for a mid-30’s woman, she baked me cookies and always bring me treats. She was my favorite babysitter I ever had, but two weeks after my 6th birthday, Mrs. Carl left to live in Europe. My next babysitter afterwards was Mrs. Donovan, a widow in her late 60’s. She was the most gruesome bitch I had ever met in life. She would send me to bed at 6:30, make me eat tofu food or food that I am allergic to, but the worst was that whenever she saw me playing with my toys she broke them in an instant and punished me by doing hard labor chores that frequently cracked my hands and arms most of the time. But lucky for me she died of cardiac arrest in her home, after 3 years of torture babysitting. My last babysitter I had had to be the most sexiest of all sexy babysitters of all, Tiff she told me to call her, she was in her early 20’s and she babysat me until I turned 11 afterwards I never saw her again, I can never explained how beautiful she really looked to me, it’s hard to explain the details anyway.

So two years later, my mom gave birth to my baby sister Paula. Ranking me her older by 13 years older brother, Hank. And a year, my mom and dad were going out of town, and at again hired a babysitter for me and Paula. I didn’t thought it was wised at first, but it all started at breakfast…..

“Morning Mom”, I said.

“Morning sweetie, how’s school?”

“Uhh, school’s been out since Monday. It’s Spring Break. It’s Wednesday.”

“Oh well, your father and I, are going out on town tonight, so we hired a babysitter to watch you and Paula.”

“Wait WHAT?”

“Well you heard me, we hired a babysitter.”

“But mom I’m like 14 years old, why do I need a babysitter? Besides I can take care of Paula.”

“Don’t be silly, she’s just here to take care of Paula, and plus it’s been a while since your father and I did something alone together. Plus I think your going to like this girl also.”

“How old is she, no wait let me guess, 50 or 60?”
“She’s 17, and perfectly slim.”

At that moment I was a bit surprise, 17? She’s like 3 years older than me, which meant when I was in the cradle, she was learning her ABC’S on Barney. Oh my god, I was completely thrilled, at the fact, that I started to bounce in my mind.

“17?”

“Yup well anyway, she’s coming over at 6, her name in Julie. So I want you to be on your best behavior.”

Whoa, a 17 year old is going to be babysit, I could hardly wait, oh my god though I had to get dress where some cool casual clothes. This is an older woman I’m talking about here. As I went to the bathroom to groom myself up, I realized that I was out of shampoo. I have to hurry I said, I basically rushed out the house and ran as fast as I can to the near by pharmacy store. Looking out an aisle on bathroom wash and soaps, I found my brand of shampoo. Yes I said to myself, I then walked to the cash register and paid for the shampoo, and sprinted back home as fast I can. But on the way back I accidentally stumbled on a rock that tripped me and as I fell, the shampoo bottle opened and landed on the water and stuff, only the water was not water, the color was gray, I didn’t thought as much it wasn’t a big deal or anything. So I proceeded to go back home like nothing happened, after I picked up the bottle.

It was now 5:00, I was ready, I was clean, and I was perfect. I can hardly wait. A 17 year old babysitter, I always dreamed that one day I would get a hot babysitter, that would be so and so perfect. I couldn’t wait, all this thinking gave me a strange feeling though. But then all of a sudden the strange feeling around me was really on me, I had a huge headache, that made me dizzy, I felt like farting. After I used the shampoo, it didn’t feel right in my head, I thought of as nothing though, but now I feel the strange feeling again in my head, only this time it was really hurting, and all of a sudden I collapsed on the floor. I didn’t know what was happening to me….I was in total blank, or so I thought?

“Oh…..my fricken head, where am I.”

I was looking all around, and it seemed like I was in a desert only it wasn’t a desert cuz, obviously it was not hot. I looked above me, and I saw the same ceiling that looked like it was my bedroom. This was odd, I thought. I then turned around and saw what appears to be my bed and clothes, but my bed wasn’t that big, it was the size of mesa. The things around me aren’t huge, I’ve shrunk!!!!!! From the looks of everything, it looked like I was ź of an inch tall. I didn’t know what was worst to be honest, that I’ve shrunk to the size of ant or that I was completely naked too. I couldn’t believe what was happening to me…..Could things get possibly worst?
End of Flashback, next Voyuer