- Text Size +
After sitting and watching her for a few moments, as she in turn watched television from directly above him on the couch, I decided I needed a closer look. I began crawling over. Her heels were right up against the edge of the couch, but with her jeans in the way I couldn't see or do much. Still, it was awe-inspiring to be next to a pair of pants so huge that the lines in the denim could have been the tread on my shoes.

Suddenly, her cellphone rang. Although I could tell that it was set to quiet, it still made my ears hurt. Her feet vanished as she grabbed her phone from wherever, and I crawled out to get a better look at her as she talked about nothing with nobody.

No sooner did I walk out far enough to look up and see her, though, did one of her feet swoop down on me with terrifying speed. I thought, "I'm dead," and hit the ground on my back.

Astonishingly, though, I didn't die. Though I didn't know it at the time, she must have been sitting with one leg propped over another, a position I would later see her in often. So positioned, her foot didn't quite reach the ground, instead hovering mere centimeters above it. That was enough for me, however, and I found myself examining the lint on the underside of her sock as it magically floated directly in front of my face.

Before long, though, her foot started moving- bouncing up and down gently, sliding back and forth along the carpet, all the innocent things that girls do with their feet. Except, as I've mentioned, I was between her foot and the carpet. As we have thick carpet, I was alternately squished into that and rolled across it's surface. Just when she let up and I was about to dash back to the couch, she pulled her foot back slightly and pressed her toes into me, pressing me again down into the carpet as I slowly slid into the cracks of her toes. Just then, though, I heard her get off the phone, and she pulled her foot up and swung it onto the couch. However, as she did this, she clenched her toes slightly, and I went with it.

What followed was a flash. Before I could react, she had pulled her socks off in a way that left me balled up in the center, and tossed them. From the way I landed (safely cushioned) I guessed (correctly) that I was still on the couch. I felt the couch shake as she got up and I started clawing my way out of her sock. The smell now was overpowering, but still not unpleasant.

I pulled aside a fold of sock to find the opening just ahead. As I pulled myself towards it, the world went dark and I felt the sock I was in being slid. When everything stopped, I pulled myself the rest of the way out and stood up in an alien land.

It was a second or two before I saw her foot, and another few seconds before I realized she had changed clothes. We were under a blanket, at one edge of the couch, and her feet - her massive, gorgeous feet - were together, soles down on the bed, toes pointed off to my right, right in front of me. Her legs, as far as I could see them, were bare, arcing up into the folds of blanket and disappearing.

Entranced, I walked towards her toes, which were entirely unpainted. I was taller than they were, but not by much; when they twitched and wiggled sporadically I would be as much scared as excited. Well, maybe more excited.

(more tomorrow)