- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter already! The second part of this one contains some gentle stuff... I think.

“You will tell me everything you know about her. Everything!

 

Mase was sitting on the commander's seat - his father’s seat- on the bridge of the Pasargadae, devoid of anyone but him and Aria who’s just ambushed him with the inevitable questions that he expected about Mae. She had beamed him here and left him alone for a while, giving him some time to think through what he had seen down below, before returning, bearing the most serious demeanor he had ever witnessed on her.

 

It was strange to see her... fully clothed, Mase thought. She had always carried that air of lewdness around her, always playful, proud, arrogant, uncaring of trivial stuff happening around her. This, Mase thought, was an entirely different person. Her determination truly frightened Mase, revealing one side of her that he sincerely thought she was incapable of showing, because she lacked it in the first place. He had always thought of Aria as a spoiled child that has been given one magnificent toy, and every other human was just a victim of that. But now he wasn’t so sure anymore. Still, he tried to remain calm.

 

“So, uh... your name is Ariadne Cooper?” he wanted to know more, why it bothered Aria so much. “You actually have a real name? Like a normal person’s name?”

 

Aria sighed. “Mase, this is not the time to play games.”

 

“I’m not trying to. Really. Why did it shock you so much? Why is your name so important?”

 

Aria looked at him briefly without saying anything, reading Mase’s expression. But he truly was sincere about it, he wasn’t playing any games, he just wanted to put this all into a context that would make sense to him.

 

“Fine. We’ll have it your way.” she said. “I’m Ariadne Cooper, yes, born on the 18th of December 2089 in Boston, Massachusetts, in the United States. I graduated from MIT with a degree in Astrophysics by age 17. Soon after, I founded Sense, a small company which, thanks to me, would eventually become the biggest corporation humanity had ever witnessed.”

 

Mase tried to make sense of what she had just said, things, dates and places he has never heard of. “Nope. I have no idea what you just said.”

 

Aria turned, facing the window on the main bridge and looking beyond it with eyes unfocused. “Of course you don’t.” She said, pausing.

 

Deep down, Mase knew she was being honest, even though he didn’t know why. He wondered how one person could bear the memories of thousands of years, wondering what she could be thinking right now. But it was impossible to judge the thoughts of a person so drastically different from him.

 

“Nobody knows.” She continued. “I have erased everything of my life back on Earth. Of the time before I became... what I am now. And Earth’s history itself too. I’m the only person who knows and still keeps it. That’s why most don’t even believe Earth even existed, as you do.” She sighed again, bearing a sense of responsibility that Mase could tell.

 

            “But to me it doesn’t matter. It never mattered. I became Aria simply because I rose above the realm of simple people with normal names and titles.” she said. “As a god, you view the universe with an entirely different perspective. I had no need of my mortal name, and the shortened one simply stuck. I never used my old name anymore, none of you ever needed to know it, and so it was lost, forgotten, existing only somewhere in the back of my mind.”

 

            “I... “ she closed her eyes, remembering. “I haven’t heard it spoken in thousands of years.” She opened her eyes again, turning towards Mase. “Thousands of years.” She emphasized. “Until now.”

 

“That’s why you, Mase, will tell me everything about her!” She demanded. “What my mortal name is isn’t important, I couldn’t care less about that.” She waved her hand. “But someone who pretends to be only twenty-something years old to know it...” She leaned close to Mase, looking him straight in the eyes. “She is not what she appears to be.”

 

She leaned back up again. “I’m fond of you, Mase.” she said, causing a small wave shyness to engulf him. “You might not know it, but I am. I let you join the rebellion because I knew you needed that experience, the means to quell that rebellious nature inside of you. You needed to grow up, a place where your charisma and talents could be applied.” She smiled at him.

 

“No way.” He blurted. “Why should I believe you?”

 

“You have no reason to, really.” she said. “I guess you just have to take my word for it. But I’ve always planned to pardon you and take you back in, when you were mature enough.”

 

Mase didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to believe it, but it all made sense now. The easy escape, the sense that the navy didn’t do enough to completely destroy the rebellion, and the things he had experienced while with them. And if Aria truly was thousands of years old, she must have surely done this many times before. Then a sudden revelation hit him.

 

“Marik... my father, you did this to him too, didn’t you?”

 

Aria didn’t respond, just smiled ever so slightly.

 

“No way...” His eyes unfocused, thinking about the lie that were the past five years. But he understood now. One simple girl, who looked so innocent, came to know something from a very distant past that no one else knew.

“So,” Aria interrupted his thoughts. “ don’t make me pry everything out of you by force, Mase. Please don’t.”

 

Mase felt slightly uncomfortable at her caring nature, it felt so unfamiliar with her. “But, can’t it be that she simply stumbled upon your name somewhere, and now she’s playing games with you?” he asked.

 

“No.” she said immediately. “I made sure of that.”

 

Mase didn’t understand.

 

“Mase.” she said. “Think about how your gentle little sweetheart behaved down there. Did she look like the girl you knew?”

 

She was right, Mase knew it. That was not the Mae he had known. She was too uncaring to her surroundings, and too determined. Her personality had changed too much. He remembered when he saw her once using her power, the way she was frightened, the way she made every step with a conscious effort of being as gentle and careful as possible not to hurt anyone. The constant fear from the thoughts of failing to best Aria. She almost couldn’t handle the responsibility, she never wanted it. Mase had tried to carry a lot of that responsibility, but not enough of it.

 

The difference was too big, he knew. So he tried to remember. He thought about all the time he had spent with her, but nothing came to mind, nothing except...

 

“... that one time.” he said. Aria listened, folding her arms. “I remember her disappearing all of a sudden. She was just gone from our camp. Three days she was missing. We were in the brink of giving up, thinking that you might have captured her somehow. But then she came back, found her way to us, but the missing days were just blank on her memory, she didn’t remember a thing.”

 

Mase raised his head, looking at Aria. “That wasn’t you?”

 

“No.” she responded.

 

Mase sighed. “Really, that’s the only odd thing I remember about her, nothing else. I could try to tell you everything, but it’s just ordinary stuff, nothing different from what your intelligence must have gathered.”

 

            “Go.” she said. “Take a sleep. You need it. Then think again.”

 

            Mase didn’t say anything.

 

            “I need to think.” Aria said, leaving the bridge, deep in thoughts.

 

---

 

The poor little thing lay curled up like a ball on the sheets of Aria’s bed. The goddess regarded the unfortunate girl she had randomly plucked up from the room full of nobles as she cried, judging her to be no more than seventeen or eighteen years old.

 

Aria lay on her right side, her naked body half covered by a blanket, thinking about all the things she could do to such a naive, innocent being, enticing her between her legs. She moved her left hand towards the little thing that she had grown a bit to about five inches. She was fully naked and exposed to Aria’s whims, and the goddess was pretty sure she had never tasted the experience of love, let alone same-gender sex, and that with a god.

 

Her left index finger moved to the back of the little girl, touching it and provoking a shiver on her little body. The girl arched her back, trying to avoid Aria’s finger like two magnets would repel each other from their identically-charged poles. The girl suddenly tried to get up, probably just to run away Aria thought, annoyed. So she applied force on her finger, pinning her down on the bed by her back.

 

The little girl stopped moving, probably paralyzed out of fear. Good, Aria thought, satisfied by her surrender. She relieved the pressure from her finger, and started stroking her by her back, triggering further shivers that even Aria’s giant finger could feel. But the goddess continued, gradually getting the girl more relaxed.

 

She moved down with her finger, feeling her young, plush buttocks. Then she moved further down, stroking her thighs, and moving her finger in the middle, splitting them apart. She stroked them further, then moved up a little, feeling her crotch and the never-handled lips protecting her sex and her virginity.

 

Aria could clearly feel the enormous uncomfortableness and shame that the tiny girl’s body displayed, it was exactly what Aria wanted. She then moved her finger to the girl’s side and forcefully turned her around, displaying her front. The girl moved her head to the side, crying with eyes closed, letting Aria freely invade her body without resistance.

 

She was clearly very beautiful, her father could have gained a very strong alliance if her world hadn’t met the fate it did, Aria thought. She moved her fingers towards her plum and exposed breasts, feeling their warmth and softness, playing with them for some time. She would have so much fun with this one, she knew.

 

Aria then leaned on her back, and turned the little girl around again. She grabbed her by her ankle, and then gently started to pull her towards Aria’s own body. The tiny young woman tried desperately to hold on on to the sheets, but her strength was miniscule compared to Aria’s hand that was pulling her. Slowly, Aria pulled her up from her side onto her belly, dragging her above her belly-button, then moving forward towards her breasts. The little girl couldn’t do anything but be forced to be handled like a toy, massaging Aria’s magnificent breasts with her entire body.

 

Aria then motioned her in between her breasts, head pointed towards Aria’s. She left her there for a few moments, still holding her ankle, feeling her rapid breaths. The girl didn’t move at all at first and her crying had stopped for some time, but then she started slowly moving her head, trying to understand why she’s not being handled anymore. Seeing as the goddess still hadn't made any moves, very slowly, she dared to crane her head up, fearfully meeting Aria’s gaze.

 

Aria watched the girl, gazing into her terror-filled eyes, trying to imagine what she must be feeling. Yesterday, she must have been just a sweet little girl living on a castle, probably betrothed to some powerful Lord on Arhams empire, never having lived or gone through the daily hardships of the poor, never seen brutal violence or killings. And now she was here, with Aria, gently being raped by a god. Aria thought she needed to step it up a little, so she smiled at her broadly, inciting an expression of confusion on the poor little thing, and then started pulling again, dragging her across her body, towards the blanket-covered part or Aria’s body.

 

As soon as the girl recognized where she was heading, she suddenly became alive, trying again to desperately fight off Aria’s finger and hold on to something. She tried to dig her nails on Aria’s skin but it was impossible. Aria’s belly-button didn’t offer any means to hold on ether as she passed over it.

 

“Please!” she cried for the first time. “I’ll do anything! Please goddess, just not that!”

 

Aria ignored her pleas and still dragged her down her body. She soon reached the blanket-covered part, moving her hand and the little girl beneath. She stopped just as the blanket was about to fully cover the girl, holding her for a few moments there.

 

Aria breathed in, trying to imagine what it must feel like to her, being forcefully drawn into a pitch-black world where a tight, humid, awfully-smelling cave awaited her. She remembered the same situation, hundreds of years ago, having once willingly submitted herself to a very beautiful woman who was unaware of that fact and assumed she had magical powers. She had done similar things to Aria, who wanted to experience the feeling of being powerless. But it was impossible. Aria never had the ignorance of those who she tortured, she never had the innocence, the naivety that was needed to inspire pure fear on her. And most importantly, she couldn’t ignore her powers.

 

But this girl had it all, young, ignorant, naive, powerless. And so Aria continued, still ignoring her shrill cries. She had to do this, she needed to break the girl first. Her struggles intensified as she was dragged fully underneath the blanket, terrorizing her to her core.

 

Aria then spread her legs and moved the little girl against her sex, positioning her head-first. She felt her hands on either side of her entrance, making Aria gasp. She then pushed, and inserted her young body inside, easily ignoring every attempt she made to resist.

 

Aria moaned loudly as she pushed the girl until she was fully inside, and simply let go, closing her legs. At that moment, Aria started counting. Thirty seconds was all she needed. The struggles inside her sex fired intense pulses of pleasure all over her body, struggling to contain them, struggling to contain her urge to simply crush the little harmless being inside her. But Aria resisted, resisted until the struggles fainted and just before they died out entirely, Aria’s count reached zero, and then she swiftly moved her fingers and expertly found the little girls leg, pulling her out immediately.

 

The girl breathed in heavily and with sudden urgence, as if she was pulled from a underneath a deep ocean on which she was drowning. She coughed violently, trying not to swallow Aria’s sticky juices that covered every inch of her skin. Aria moved her dangling form towards her breasts and laid her down between them again. Then she moved both her hands behind her head, folding them, and regarded the little sticky ball of flesh that had gone through the first part of her game.

 

Aria waited for her to recover from her experience and get her bearings. Sha laid there for quite some time, curled up again and crying, all wet from her first love experience. As soon as she seemed somewhat better, Aria moved her hand and started stroking her back again.

 

Aria’s touch suddenly lived her up again. “Please!” she screamed. “Please! No no no no!” Her cries continued.

 

“Calm down, my pet.” Aria said, provoking a fearful but also a confusing reaction from her. She stopped moving about, and lifted her head up towards Aria, regarding her with a curious expression for a few moments, still crying. Then Aria saw something surprising in her, anger.

 

“I’m not your pet!” she blurted out. “I’m a human being! I don’t deserve to be treated like this!”

 

Aria chuckled. She like her, the defiance in her. “As you wish, my little darling.” She continued stroking her back again, noting that she had slowly stopped crying.

 

“But remember,” Aria said. “As my pet, you’re not some ordinary little creature like a dog or a cat. You are far greater than that. You are bigger than an ordinary human, greater than some Lord of your world. You raise even higher than a King or a Queen, or even an Emperor or Empress. You not just some pet, but you are my pet.” she said with a wink.

 

Aria watched the little girl’s widening eyes as she contemplated Aria’s words, loving the reaction she had generated on her. But the girl said nothing.

 

“Do you understand, my dear?” she said.

 

The little girl just nodded quickly.

 

“Good.” Aria acknowledged. “Now, as I said, you’re not like an ordinary pet. You are a special pet. As a girl, you surely know what big girls want, don’t you?”

 

The girl was confused, but Aria said nothing and waited for her to realize. And it came quickly, the girl’s eyes widened and tears started flowing again.

 

“No! Please don’t!” she cried. “I beg you, my goddess!”

 

            Aria simply smiled. “Shhhhhh, my darling!” she tried to comfort her. “Now, go on!” she said while gesturing towards her blanket-covered part of her body.

 

            The little girl moved her head back, regarding the landscape beyond, and then turning her head back again towards Aria, with tears still flowing from her eyes which screamed not to be forced to do it.

 

            “Remember what it means to be my pet, dear!” she said with a calm tone. “You should use this opportunity! I don’t give it often.”

 

            The little girl was visibly distressed and nervous. But she made every effort to stop crying, closing her eyes and focusing on regaining her strength. She calmed herself down, slowly, and then opened her eyes again, turning them at Aria’s and then nodding.

 

            Aria smiled, and watched as the little girl turned around, and started walking slowly down her body. Aria felt her nervousness, and it was plain on her body gestures, but she didn’t stop and soon reached the blanket. Then she turned around, looking Aria, expecting something. But Aria made no move, and the girl grew disappointed and somewhat humiliated.

 

            It took all her strength to lift the blanket and slide underneath. It was very heavy on her, but Aria watched as the clump slowly moved on, towards her crotch. She slid down after she reached it, falling between Arias legs.

 

            For a few brief moments, Aria didn’t feel her, she didn’t feel anything. She wondered if she had any regrets, if she had come so far only to give up. But then she felt her strike her folds, caressing them.

 

Aria gasped, her breath became heavy. And then the little girl climbed somewhat to reach Aria’s clit, lavishing it with her kisses, sending ecstatic waves of pleasure through her goddesses body.

 

Aria moaned loudly, feeling her little plaything working furiously on her sex, anticipating a great night ahead.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thoughts? I'm desperate...