- Text Size +

            The philosophers always say that dreams are the proof that the senses we trust to distinguish reality from illusion should not be fully trusted, that you should always be careful when your senses are all that you have at your disposal to distinguish something as real or not.

 

            But Arham always had that thought that while your mind might be oblivious to reality when dreaming, it knows for certain when it is not doing so. You accept the most ridiculous things, ideas and notions when dreaming as normal, but when you’re awake, you know for certain that you aren’t dreaming.

 

            But here he was, being pushed by a goddess to lay back on the invisible floor that was floating somewhere in the heavens. He watched on as she ripped the clothes off his upper body, revealing his very fit and muscular frame for a 39 year old. Arham felt it all, it felt more than just real to him, but still he deeply feared he was dreaming.

 

            He feared for he was about to have sex with a true goddess.

 

            He laid there on the floor, holding his breath as Aria sat on top of him, pressuring his raging erection down teasingly through the only remaining clothing on his body. His eyes met her gaze as Aria moved her right index finger on her lips, striking a very seductive pose while she moved her left hand down, caressing her body and sliding it through her strange tight clothing that displayed her immensely sexy curves.

 

            “How long are you going to make me wait?” she asked Arham while he felt paralyzed to her whims. But that was all he needed as a cue.

 

            He rose up and kneaded the strange cloth that she wore, and used all his force to tear it apart from her. It was easier than he thought it would be, and to his delight, it revealed her perfect naked upper body to him. Aria didn’t move, and simply let Arham have his way for the time being.

 

            But he was hesitant, he moved his hands slowly, as if what he was about to touch was the most precious thing in the world, and for him right now, it probably was. His hands slowly approached her perfectly-shaped breasts where his eyes were fixated, and just as he touched them, he closed his eyes, reveling on the magnificent feeling of pure sexual lust creaking out slowly, threatening to break like a torrent inside him. He cupped them and kneaded them with the uttermost care in the world.

 

            Then he felt her hands move around him in a sudden motion and felt her pull his head towards her breasts, burying him between them.

 

            “Don’t be shy.” She whispered, giggling.

 

            He didn’t hesitate this time. He moved his hands around her back and pulled her too while he kissed and worshiped her breasts the way they deserved. His heart raced as he worked her body, and his mind was lost in the thought of having him granted the permission to experience the most beautiful act in the universe with the most powerful being in the universe.

 

            After the bliss that felt like an eternity, he felt her hand move between her breasts and his face, and then push him back on the ground again. “You are good.” she said with her ever-present and haunting smile. “But it’s time to move this to a different level.”

 

            She stood up, still straddling his body, and removed the torn pieces left from earlier that still hid her crotch and legs. After she did, she stood still for a few moments, letting Arham’s desire build a little more while he watched her magnificent nude form from his vantage point.

 

            But it was all too familiar as for a few moments, Arham was transported to the day she appeared in Tarthaghast. He remembered this body causing the unstoppable devastation, and he remembered how she killed so many people so effortlessly and without any remorse whatsoever. It finally dawned on him what he has gotten himself really into.

 

            Reminiscent feelings of pure fear, terror and at the same time, all inspiring awe welled up inside of him, causing him to tense all over. Aria noticed, and swiftly lowered herself on top of him and grabbed his engorged sex through the cloth, causing Arham to gasp. And at the same time, he felt all the fear and terror recede, fade away as if by magic. He found it strange, but that thought was quickly buried by all the other firework of signals inside his head.

 

            “You won’t go all lost on me that easy, emperor.” she grinned, and stripped him of the last remaining protection of his intimate parts.

 

            “Ah, pretty well endowed down there, I’m impressed!” she said while she grabbed Arhams cock, stroking it slowly.

 

            “Tha-, Tha-, Tha-aaaaahhh!”

 

            Arham grabbed Aria’s thighs while she positioned herself, guiding his cock towards her sex. He was having a very difficult time controlling the desire that had build up inside him so much that it threatened to prematurely evolve into a full blown explosion.

 

She slid his rock-hard cock inside her, and Arham screamed of release.

 

            “No, no, no! Please don’t! Not so fast”. He was coming. He closed his eyes as his fear came back, but for a different reason. He was embarrassed. He felt he would let her down, and feared what that would mean. But he felt powerless to stop it.

 

            And then he felt it. First her hand pressed against his chest, and then the powerful numbing sensation that struck him inside, calming him down and controlling the chaos of emotions inside him, controlling the powerful urge that demanded release.

 

            “Not so fast!” she said with a low voice. “You’re not finishing before I even began.”

 

            Arham opened his eyes and looked into hers. “What was that?” he asked, finally feeling somewhat able to control his urges. But Aria said nothing and simply moved slightly up, and then down, and repeated the motion rhythmically.

 

            The emperor quickly forgot about it as he concentrated in the wonderful sensations coming from that act, and returned the favor by pumping his lower body against her in unison.

 

            He moved his hands at the same time, caressing every inch of her marvelous divine body, feeling every curve and losing himself in the softness of her skin. It was almost unbelievable for him that this beautiful body could be the most deadly force in the universe. If he hadn’t seen her with his own eyes, he would have called anyone mad at the notion.

 

            He leaned forward, embracing her again and kissed her while still pumping his erection in and out of her, feeling the burning tension build up, but this time slowly, the right way. He didn’t know how or why, but he didn’t care right now, he let himself having the time of his life.

 

            Then he pushed her, leaning her down on her back and taking the lead. He balanced himself with his left hand and kneaded her breasts with his right one. Aria put her legs around him and let him have his way while Arham started pumping faster and faster, heightening his lust and burning desire, nearing his climax.

 

            Then Aria moved her hands around him, gripping him tightly while he was still pumping, and whispered in his ear.

 

“Keep going! “ Moaning in between. “But hold on tight!”

 

            Arham was confused for a moment, but continued, not wanting to get distracted. And then Aria spoke loudly.

 

            “Eve, disable artificial Gravity!”

 

            “Yes, Aria.” A strange feminine voice came from out of nowhere. “Artificial Gravity, disabled.”

 

            And suddenly, Arham was falling!

 

            “Wha-” he managed to say before Aria, put a finger on his lips.

 

             “Shhhh.” she hushed. Arham was about to de-track for a moment before that feeling of control came back. But at the same time, he felt weightless! Their bodies were floating!

 

             “What is this!” he asked with eyes wide open, still pumping.

 

             Aria smiled. “Just something to make this more special.”

 

             Arham focused his eyes around him, watching their passionate embrace locked in between the world, the heavens and the stars. It was the most glorious sight and feeling he had ever experienced at the same time or that he would probably ever experience in the future.

 

             “Ready?” she asked with a low voice, panting.

 

             Arham just nodded. And then he felt the passion inside him suddenly build up tremendously fast, reaching his climax almost instantly. He pumped furiously while their bodies floated away and he buried his fingers into her back, unable to hold it back. Aria gasped, and Arham screamed at the most spectacular orgasm he had ever experienced.

 

---

 

             Minutes later, Arham laid on the ground, with gravity returned back to normal, and holding Aria on his arms while she laid on top of him, relaxing. He played with her hair, thinking about the confusing torrent of mixed emotions that he had felt during the sex, especially the way he suddenly got hold of them just before he was about to release, the control he felt. And he wanted to know something else, something that he felt a bit embarrassed to ask her, but he did anyway.

 

             “Was I good?” he blushed.

 

             Aria giggled. “Yes, you were. Don’t worry.” she breathed in deeply, keeping quiet for a few moments. “But it’s always the same with the likes of you.”

 

             “What do you mean?” Arham asked.

 

             “You men go all crazy when you know who I am. You are always about to come before the fun even starts.”

 

             “Us?” Arham felt a stab of jealousy.

 

             Aria raised her head and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “Really? You think I never did this before?” And then laughed. Arham felt stupid and deeply embarrassed.

 

             Aria lowered her head back down on his chest, cuddling again. “The sex is never that good on my end when you know that I’m that all powerful goddess that can end your life with a flick of my finger. The best sex I always have is when I pretend to be some slave girl, someone unimportant, someone who is disposable. You men are like that, you perform better when you think you’re in control, when you think you have total power over me.”

 

            Arham’s eyes widened. “You? A slave girl? Really?”

 

            “Yes.” she said with a determined tone. “A slave girl, an empress, the wife of a trader or a powerful king, a pirate, a farmer girl, a princess, an all-conquering mighty female general and so many others. And of course, a god. I’ve played all these roles at some point. All of them are very enlightening.”

 

            Arham couldn’t even begin to imagine what it would be like to be able to play your life over and over again, always being able to chose what role you’d want to play. He felt jealous again, but this time at her. She was immortal, she had worlds in her hands, and incomparable power at her disposal. He felt so tiny, so vulnerable.

 

            “Why?” he asked. “Why me?”

 

            “Because, “ she said. “I wanted to show you how it felt, I wanted you to understand first.”

 

            Arham was confused. “To understand? What? What it was like to have sex with a goddess?”

 

            “No.” she said while raising up, putting both arms on Arham’s chest and supporting herself while she looked him directly in the eyes. “Not that, but this.”

 

            Suddenly, Arham felt dread, terrible, awful dread and fear out of nowhere.

 

“What…” he said as his breath was taken away ”What is this!?” he screamed, feeling his heart starting to race again, and he sweat pouring all over his body from the terrible unease that he felt. And then it all faded away as quickly as it came. He stood motionless for a few brief moments afterwards, paralyzed from the horrible experience he just had and scared to his core.

 

            “This is a taste of what you can do with this… dark magic.” she said. “This is how it feels when somebody taps into your emotions.”

 

            “Tap into my emotions? You can control my emotions?” He asked, feeling even more powerless.

 

            “As can you.” she said.

 

            “What?Me?” Arham didn’t know what she meant. “No I can’t!”

 

            “Think about it, emperor. How did you become the powerful man that you were? Before I came that is.” she asked, but didn’t wait for an answer.

 

            “Think about it. Why was it so easy to persuade men to your cause? Was it because you are such a charismatic leader? Because you were good at talking, using words? Because you were a master of politics?”

 

            Arham thought about it. But he knew he didn’t have any powers. “How else could it be?”

 

            “It’s because every time you got emotional, you used your ability to tap into their emotions.” she said. “You did it unknowingly of course, but every time you did it, you reflected whatever feeling you felt inside of you onto them, flaring their emotions, persuading them with ease.”

 

            “Think about it.” she continued. “All those battles you fought, no doubt you encountered situations where the odds were stacked overwhelmingly against you, yet you prevailed. Why is that?”

 

            “Because the men trusted in me!” he said immediately. “They knew they could rely on me! They knew we would always pull through!”

 

            “Exactly, but why did they trust you?” she said. “It was because you reflected that trust in them. You trusted them, and they did so in turn. Every time you ran in front of them with your horse, encouraging them, you did that literally. Every time you needed that last bit of strength in them to lead that crucial charge, you gave it to them. Every time that flank was about to break, you inspired them. It was always you.”

 

            Arham didn’t know what to say. But he trusted her in this, obviously. And he had noticed it countless times, but always thought it was just natural.

 

            “I have magical powers?” he asked her with a wonderstruck expression.

 

            “Something like that.” she said, smiling. “That’s why I brought you here, to test you. Those times when you were about to come, I numbed your emotions, giving you control. And in turn, you were like a firework there, shining all kinds of emotions from you.”

 

            It all made sense to Arham now. He held his hands up and looking at them, contemplating the revelation that Aria told him. He felt a surge of power at the thought, but then it occurred to him, he didn’t know how to use it.

 

            “Will you teach me?” he begged her.

 

            Aria laughed. “Of course I will. That’s why I brought you here. People like you who have this ability are the rarest kind of those with powers, I have great use for you.”

 

            “You mean there are others with other powers?”

 

            “Yeah.” she said.”For example, there are those who can push or pull objects, manipulating them with their minds, and others can transport themselves from one place to another in a blink of an eye.”

 

            “Like you can!” Arham noted.

 

            “Me… well, I am different from them.” she said. “People like you only have one those powers. I on the other hand can use all of them.”

 

            “Ah.” Arham started to understand. “It’s what makes you special.”

 

            “Partly.” she said, and stood up, leaving him laid down on the invisible floor. “There’s a lot more to me than you can imagine, really. You’ll understand everything in time.”

 

            “Really?” he wondered. “What other powers are there?”

 

            She smiled teasingly. “I am who I am not because of my powers. As I’ve said, you’ll understand in time. But since you want a taste of them, how about I use the most obvious one on you?”

 

            “The most obvious one?” he thought for the briefest moment before it hit him. He looked her in the eyes while his widened with fear. “No! Please goddess!”

 

            But it was too late. He immediately felt a pulling sensation all over his body, as if he was being torn to pieces from every side. He felt the relentless force that sucked him from the inside, slowly chewing on his mass, draining him of his body. And then there was the pain, unimaginable pain, pain that he had never ever felt at this intensity before. At that moment, he sincerely wished he would die, but it all ended abruptly.

 

            He quickly opened his eyes and raised his head, regarding his surrounding. And he found what he was looking for immediately. He gulped down while craning his head up, following the titanic pillars of flesh that were her legs up towards her crotch, stopping briefly at her sex that he had fucked a few moments ago, and then continued past her belly, behind the folded arms around it, towards her perfect breasts that party hid her beautiful face that was staring down at him.

 

            WIthout hesitation, he raised his hands towards her, striking a most humiliating pose for an emperor, and begging.

 

             “Please! Aria!” he cried. “I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve this, I beg you, please!”

 

             But Aria said nothing and didn’t even flinch. She just watched down, regarding him with her icy stare.

 

             When he didn’t receive any reaction, Arham tried again. “Please goddess! I love you! I worship you! I would do anything for you!”

 

             Aria looked like she would remain unresponsive again, but then she smiled.

 

             “Anything?” her booming voice came.

 

             “Anything!” Arham felt a sense of relief.

 

             “Would you even die for me?”

 

             Arham hesitated for a moment, but quickly regained his composure. “I would gladly give my life for you.”

 

             “Then so it be.” she answered while raising her right foot above him, hovering it for a few moments to let Arham contemplate.

 

             He was stunned, he didn’t understand. “Why!?” he screamed. “After all that you’ve given me! After all that you’ve showed me! Why goddess!?” he started crying.

 

             “Just because.” she answered coldly. “I accept your sacrifice.”

 

             Arham felt a painful stab of betrayal hit him, as if fate had abandoned him forever to the darkest corner of the universe. He wanted to scream again, to say something, but his voice failed him. And then he saw her foot lower down. He breathed in deeply, and closed his eyes, trying to think of anything that would be appropriate at this moment. But that failed him too as blackness overtook him.

 

             And then he felt a breeze of wind hit his skin.

 

             He opened his eyes immediately, and they were greeted by shining stars on the night sky. He stared at them for some time, trying to comprehend what had happened. Then he lowered his head down, looking around him, but she was nowhere to be seen. He felt the ground with his hand, and the grass that covered it, but he still didn’t understand.

 

             “Is this afterlife?” He asked to nobody in particular. But it was answered by a pat on his pack.

 

             Arham jumped out of fear, turning around scurrying backwards away from where the pat came. And then he saw her.

 

             Aria burst out laughing and pointing a finger at him. “You should see the look on your face!” she said while still laughing out loudly, childlike glee filling her face. “Scared you! Didn’t I!” she said after calming down.

 

            Arham just looked on, dumbfounded. “I don’t understand.”

 

             “Of course you don’t, silly.” she said. “I was just playing around with you. Don’t worry, this is not the afterlife, we’re back at your shining castle.”

 

             Arham noticed the castle in the distance, looking with affirmation. “You mean, you just scared the shit out of me just for fun? You didn’t really try to snuff me out?”

 

             “It worked brilliantly, didn’t it!” she smiled broadly.

 

             Arham just let himself fall on his back, sighing, but glad that he was still alive and in her good graces.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the slow chapters lately, I needed to move the story along, but GTS content is coming pretty soon. As always, comments, reviews, constructive criticism and questions are always appreciated.