- Text Size +

Dinner time drew closer, and Ambra accepted $1800 as a final bid. The buyer and Ambra quickly exchanged a few emails and learned that the buyer lived close enough to be able to make a day trip to the school and pick him up.

 

He would have to hope she got home too late to eat him for dinner that day, since she would have to prepare a conventional meal for her family. It might well give him a chance to escape.

 

“She’s a wealthy housewife and mother,” said Ambra, as Vance admired the woman’s photograph on her buyer profile, “I’ll exchange you for her cash payment in the woods outside during lunch time tomorrow.”

 

The next day, they met there as planned, and Ambra took him out of her shirt pocket.

 

“I’m pleased to meet you,” said Ambra, “This is Vance, and Vance, this is your purchaser Connie Takte.”

 

The woman took out an envelope. Ambra opened it, and counted 18 hundred dollar notes, while the woman examined Vance.

 

“He looks just right,” said Connie, “I’ll certainly enjoy him.”

 

They concluded the transaction, and Connie began walking through the woods with him.

 

 

Willoughby would often visit the giantess Mrs Yeo, and she would place him on her desk, where he would write on his notepad, while she worked on her own book.

 

Sometimes they would read paragraphs or verses to each other and ask for feedback and suggestions.

 

She kept her house well stocked, as she ate a hearty lunch in the middle of every day, and would feed him as well.

 

Today she was spooning some pavlova onto a plate for him, and some slipped off the spoon and fell on his face.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, and picked him up.

 

She suddenly licked pavlova from his face. He had admired her beautiful sparkling tongue for weeks, and watched it eagerly when she was eating or reading. Now he loved the feel of it.

 

"That's got most of it, but you're still a little sticky," she said, and licked his face twice more, until it was clean. The third lick gave his cheeks direct contact with her tongue.

 

"I couldn't have been happier, if I'd been her husband!" he thought.

 

She had no idea how thrilling it had been for him.

 

"How's that?" she asked.

 

"I feel perfectly clean, thank you. Your tongue was very gentle with me."

 

"Good,… except I've left all that moisture on you. I'll dry you off," she said, and rubbed him against her soft shoulder. It was lovely.

 

They ate their lunch, and went back to writing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m glad Ambra found those websites,” said Connie Takte, “There aren’t any trans-D tubes anywhere near my home. If I hadn’t been able to shop online for you, I might never have had a little boy to eat.”

 

“I guess that is a useful convenience, from your point of view,” said Vance.

 

This woman had learned of his existence by surfing the web, and without a second thought, had set out to buy him and eat him. It was as casual as a trip to the supermarket, as far as she was concerned.

 

Connie Takte came to a suitable spot to rest, and sat down.

 

“How long will it take to get to your place, once we get going again?” asked Vance.

 

“Probably two hours, although you might lose track of time anyway,” she said, “Riding in my stomach, you won’t be able to ask me, and you won’t see the sun setting.”

 

His heart sank. She was going to eat him for lunch right here and now.

 

“Wouldn’t you enjoy me more for tomorrow’s lunch, after you’ve made the trip home and had a good night’s sleep?” he asked.

 

“I planned the picnic here as the perfect way to eat you,” she said, “I’m sorry it doesn’t give you any more time, but I am on a fairly tight itinerary. Now just relax and I’ll soon have you eaten.”

 

She pushed him into her mouth, and sent him sliding down to her stomach.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later that day, when school was out, an excited Toby went through the tube, and walked through the gardens, to keep his appointment with Mrs Long. He was still careful to stay out of sight. He was safe from Mrs Long eating him on this visit, but Miss Cartwright and others would no doubt still consume him, if they caught him, without giving him the chance to complete his arrangement with Mrs Long.

 

Soon he was looking out of the garden, and watching the beautifully dressed Mrs Long walking across the lawn towards him. He stepped out into view and saw her stop just in front of him. He stared up at her in admiration. It was as though time had been frozen, so that the normal dangers were temporarily suspended for one afternoon and evening. Once he had returned through the tube to earth, time would restart, and he would have to carefully avoid being captured, on pain of delectable death.

 

For now, Toby was able to admire Mrs Long. She gently lifted him up.

 

“I’m as glad as you, that we could get together like this,” she said, and took him to her now empty classroom.

 

She sat down on the carpet, and put her legs out in front of her and leaned against a wall. She licked him.

 

It was fantastic.

 

“Oh Mrs Long, I loved that!” he said at last, “Was it as enjoyable for you?”

 

“It is indeed, as a way of heightening my appetite for the day when I recapture you,” she said, “I’ll eventually have the chance, and I’ll gobble you all up once and for all. You can see for yourself what it’ll be like.”

 

She put him head first into her mouth. He slid on her tongue, and held her teeth and looked down into her throat. It was as if it were calling him into it, foretelling of another day, when he would not be so fortunate.

 

After he’d lain there for some time, she took him out.

 

“Can you imagine more vividly what it will be like now?” she asked, “You’ll be inside my gulping throat, unable to escape, knowing you’ll never get out. I’ve eaten a few boys already, and none tasted quite as young and appealing as you.”

 

“It’s nice to feel this important to you in such an unusual way. It makes me feel warm inside,” said Toby, “I think we have a rare type of relationship.”

 

“It’s called a vore crush,” said Mrs Long, “It works both ways. You’re both afraid of and secretly in love with the thought of me eating you. I’d very much love to do the eating. My friend Miss Cartwright designed a website which is now full of stories on the subject. She’s very devoted to the vore members. She’s put a lot of work into it and made a lot of people happy.”

 

“Well I certainly do have the feelings you just described. But I will keep trying to stay safe from you.”

 

“You never will be. You love me, and you’ll keep coming back, and one day I’ll get you.”

 

“Well thank you very much for agreeing to this meeting,” he said.

 

“I was pleased to do it. I’d better get you back now, unless you’d like an evening walk around the school first.”

 

“That would be nice.”

 

She took him on a tour, and it was fun to be safely on her shoulder for once, looking down at all of the garden locations, instead of looking up and preparing to make a run for it at any moment.

 

She returned him to the trans-D tube.

 

“Is there anything else you’d like to say, before I let you go?” she asked.

 

“Just that I wouldn’t have missed this for the world, yours or mine,” he said.

 

“So long as you understand that, next time you come to mine, I won’t give you any leniency. The next time I catch you, it’s forever, Toby.”

 

“I know. It was knowing that, which made this afternoon more thrilling for me.”

 

“It’ll be interesting to see if you can remember that, when you’re thinking back to this afternoon, on the night that I’m preparing to gobble you down,” she said, “Goodbye for now, little Toby.”

 

“Goodbye for now, Mrs Long.”

 

He kissed the part of her finger closest to his head.

 

She gave his cheek a giant kiss, and then put him down beside the tube. He waved farewell, and jumped into the tube.

 

Had she been unfair to Casey? No. They weren’t married, and Toby needed to be given this one opportunity, as she felt sure she would eventually catch him and eat him.

 

She went home and heard Casey sing the last part of ‘The Time to Dine’ that night:

 

 

She took him to her car, and drove with him now on her dress.

He looked into her eyes, relieved that she could never guess,

That he had future knowledge, when he'd played the lass the trick:-

Pretending to invite her tongue to do much more than lick.

 

When they were in the bedroom, she placed him beside her dimple,

And talked until she fell asleep, which made his next plan simple.

He climbed up on the windowsill, and out into a tree,

And made his way down to the ground, and then began to flee.

 

Some thunder struck and woke her. Then she looked outside and saw

Him running. "So you've changed your mind," she called, and soon the door

Was opened, and she came in hot pursuit, with all her height

To serve as an advantage, unless he got out of sight.

 

He ran into the garden, and concealed himself inside,

But she came searching on all fours, and soon he couldn't hide.

She grabbed the tiny boy, and said, "there's going to be a storm.

I'll put you in the oven soon, and roast you, 'til you're warm."

 

And while he rested in her hand, as she walked, unconcerned,

Towards the house, he thought, "It doesn't matter what I learned

From future-Alison. Each thing I try just brings me close

To what she said would be, like when I tried that shrinking dose."

 

She placed him on the kitchen bench, and rain began to fall.

"I'm going to eat you, little boy. There's no escape at all."

"But if you do, I'll never find a lovely one like you,"

He said, and realized he'd inspired what she would one day do.

 

"I know, but that's the way it's going to be," she calmly said,

"Since you've gone off the idea, I'll compel you now, instead.

You'll taste as nice, without your willingness to use my throat

As passage to my stomach, which is covered by my coat."

 

He waited in the oven, 'til his lovely captor came;

Recalled the time he'd had with who she would become, the same

Dear Alison of 1987, who'd predict

That he'd be at the mercy of this current one, and licked.

 

She served him at the table, saying, "I'll guess how you feel,
But I'll enjoy my happy life, when I've consumed this meal.

There's nothing here for me to lose, and you don't have a choice."

The shapely lips, which framed the words, went well with her nice voice.

 

She stroked her hair and licked her lips, and then made him succumb

To fingers which encircled him, and gripped him with her thumb.

She licked the boy and opened up her mouth, which made him think

Of beauty which awaited him inside, in sparkling pink.

 

“I thought you’d like that ending,” said Casey.

 

“I loved it,” said Mrs Long.