- Text Size +

Roy had once again slept beside Mrs Yeo’s lovely face all night. The next day he waited for dinner time to come. Then Mrs Yeo took him to the stove and stirred him in a warm pan of water and then took him out to the dinner table.

 

She sat looking lovely, her beauty having increased over the last ten years, and lifted Roy above her head. She opened her mouth wide, tilting her head a little, and put her tongue halfway out of her mouth, and dangled Roy gently onto it, licking his whole body as she drew her tongue back into her mouth. She rubbed his face on her cheek to dry it, and kissed it passionately.

 

“Thank you little darling. I love you even more for this. Farewell, my sweet young man,” she said, and put him into her mouth. He lay down on her tongue, and let his hands and arms rest on it as well.  


It was the pinnacle of their relationship. Roy felt that nothing else needed to happen, before she gulped him down. She had given him everything, and now he was willing to let her take everything from him.

 

Mrs Yeo opened her mouth and removed him.

 

“That was a test of your devotion, darling. Now I know for sure that you’re the one I want to stay with forever. I know you’re too small to have a marriage with me, but you can be my boyfriend forever, and I’ll never think of eating you again.”

 

“Oh darling Mrs Yeo, this is wonderful!”.

 

 

 

 

Swayna answered the door to the arrival of her older sister Mrs Brooke Middlehyde. She showed her to the dining table, where Jerro was seated on the table itself. Brooke had left her daughters with her husband, so that none of them would learn of Jerro’s existence. Swayna had also made a public pledge of singleness, to cover her secret relationship with Jerro.

 

“Hello,” said Jerro, as the sisters sat down.

 

“It’s been quite a while. You’re safe forever now.”

 

Swayna served the meal, and Jerro looked up, watching every movement of Mrs Middlehyde’s tongue as she ate. Had he been unlucky in the old days, he would have gone the same way as that food, only without the biting.

 

After the meal, Swayna spoke to both of them: “I’m going to do the washing up. Are you two both happy to go into the lounge room and talk?”

 

“Sure,” said Jerro.

 

“I can carry you, if you like,” said Brooke.

 

“Thank you,” said Jerro, and she took him to a couch and sat down.

 

“Are there any hard feelings, Jerro?” asked Brooke.

 

“No. I’m glad we can be friends now,” said Jerro.

 

“She’s only just started filling the sink with water and detergent,” said Brooke, “Would you like to see what you’ve escaped in order to have me as your sister-in-law?”

 

“How do you mean?”

 

“Would you like to look down my throat from the back of my tongue?”

 

“If you definitely wouldn’t swallow me now, sure. Will you gain any enjoyment from it though?”

 

“Of course. You still taste nice. I just don’t want to consume a married man, who no longer has his boyish appeal.”

 

She slid him into her mouth. He moved a little on her red tongue, and held her teeth tightly, as he let the light from the room shine into her mouth and illuminate the top of her throat.

 

“It would have been quite a change of address,” he said, and turned himself around and came to the front of her mouth, “Can you get me out now?”

 

She obliged him, and sat him on her shoulder to talk.

 

“You’re very fortunate that my sister loves you and protected you. Other little boys have not been so fortunate. I have eaten boys your size before, both when I was a student at the school, and ten years ago, soon after I started teaching there.”

 

“Don’t you think of the lives they would have had, if you’d let them go?”

 

“I’m aware of that consideration, but I’ve enjoyed the life I’ve had, partly because of the pleasure I’ve had eating them.”

 

 

Gary awoke to find the pretty older woman still asleep, with one of her arms wrapped around his body. He stirred, and kissed her cheek. Patricia Dawes awoke and yawned.

 

“I guess we should have breakfast and get started,” she said.

 

When they reached the part of the forest where the tube was, she held hands with him, and they jumped into the trans-D tube together. They emerged in a huge area of abundant plant growth. There was a pile of enormous clothing nearby.

 

She took something from the pocket of the giant skirt and ate it. It had looked like a tablet. She lay down amidst some huge discarded items of clothing, and grew to gigantic size to fill them out. He now saw a giant woman lying beside him. Then she took him in her hand and crawled out of the garden. She took him into what turned out to be the giant class rooms of a giant girls’ school.

 

“I found this world and made friends with another teacher named Mrs Long on a website called www.2vore6ate.com. She gave me some growth pills too, and I am now a teacher at this school, starting tomorrow. I won’t be at your school again. While I in no way disliked your intimacy last night, I only accommodated your attentions in order to keep you motivated to come here with me.”

 

“I would have come anyway, just to see the parallel worlds, and I’d still like to be your friend,” said Gary.

 

“You might not think so, when I tell you why I brought you here. I am going to eat you for my lunch, Gary.”

 

“Oh boy.”

 

Patricia extended one finger, keeping the rest of her free hand closed and pointed skyward, lowing her finger back and forth in a chiding gesture, with an adorable mischievous smile on her face.

 

“Don’t worry too much. It won’t hurt. In fact I’m ready to do it now,” she said, and slid the young man onto her tongue and gulped him into her throat.

 

 

Jesse’s mind processed what had just happened. He had met a lovely looking giant lady who had told him she had both dated a man his size and finally developed a taste for eating a boy his size, namely Jesse himself.

 

“I guess I might be seen as a tasty meal from your perspective,” he said.

 

“Do you think that I would do it?” asked Jenny.

 

“No,” he said optimistically.

 

“Neither did I, once. Now I know that my boyfriend is safe. So I don’t feel the same protective instinct towards you. Maybe, you might find, little Jesse, that I would be prepared to eat you after all.”

 

“I suppose it’s possible,” said Jesse.

 

“I’ll tell you what I’ll do,” said Jenny, and took him out into the woods, “There are some other tubes in these woods. They come out in various parts of your world surrounding the other end of the tube you came from. I’ll give you a three minute head start, but with my eyes open, I’m afraid. Then I’ll come after you. If you reach a tube, before I reach you, you’ll be safe. If I catch you, I’ll eat you on the spot.”

 

Jesse made his dash for safety, and used the three minutes to get far into the woods, but Jenny searched for hours, and he was unable to locate any of the tubes, before she spotted him, ran over, reached into the undergrowth and snatched him up.

 

“Please Jenny! What would your boyfriend from my world think of you eating one of his people?”

 

“I’ll never have to worry about the answer to that question, since I’m never going to tell him about it,” said Jenny, and pushed him into her laughing mouth.