- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For new readers, I've set the story back in the 1970s and 1980s to make it a period piece from the days when ladies in TV shows and movies usually dressed in long feminine dresses and skirts. I think these make the outdoor chase scenes by giantesses far more enjoyable from the tiny boy's POV.

“Maybe you could take me with you, on your final day of school.”

 

“You’d really give up any chance to go back to your earth friends periodically, in order to be with me.”

 

“Nothing I have back on earth is worth giving up you.”

 

“You must love me so much to brave Mrs Long’s obvious danger to go on dates with me. I wish I had a way to show you how much I love you.”

 

“You already have. Your big kisses are the only kisses I ever want to have.”

 

“I was worried you might find them too big.”

 

“No, I love them.”

 

“Let’s make another date, and I’ll take you back to the tube. Lunch is almost over.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soon after, Jenny and Willy were on another date, talking privately in Jenny’s dormitory.

 

“Lorna liked your size a lot. She’s told four of her closest friends about you, and was wondering if you could do something for them. Four are girls and one is a teacher. We have a cocktail party for the girls and the teachers on Wednesday night next week. Do you think there’d be five boys in your school that would like to come in secret with you and us six girls? We’d hide you in our clothing until after the formal party had finished, and then sneak off to one of the dormitories for our private little party afterwards,” said Jenny.

 

“I do have some friends who like having secret adventures, and there are two less bullies to worry about now, because of Mrs Long’s rescue of me,” said Willy, “I’ll see what I can do.”

 

The next day at school, Willy had five private conversations. The general reaction was that they’d have to see it to believe it. Yet the boys all agreed to join Willy in the woods early on the Wednesday evening concerned. Their names were Nicky, Dougal, Hamilton, Tinker and Bertie.

 

They couldn’t believe it, when they came to the trans-dimensional tube.

 

Willy dived into the tube, and the others followed suit, all emerging in the garden.

 

Lorna was there alone.

 

“Where’s Jenny?” asked Willy.

 

“With Mrs Long still hunting you every chance she gets, we thought it would look suspicious to her if Jenny (or worse still all six of us) were congregated in this part of the school gardens. So I came here alone. I’ll put you all in my dress pocket and take you to the meeting place we agreed on at the edge of the school grounds.”

 

Lorna was gentle about it, and soon sat at an outdoor table with the other five giantesses, and took out the boys.

 

“I was thinking each of us 5 girls could choose a boy, checking with the boy that he’s happy to be chosen by her. Then we can hide the boys on our persons until after the cocktail party,” said Lorna.

 

Rochelle Lonereach, aged 13 chose Dougal.

Yvanne Poste, aged 18 in her final year of school, chose Nicky.

Lorna Drayne, aged 13 chose Hamilton

Brooke Saint Albans, aged 21 and having just started as a teacher at the same time as Mrs Long had begun teaching there, chose Bertie

Ruby, aged 16, chose Tinker.

 

“Now there is one unfortunate warning we have to give,” said Lorna, “One of the teachers here, Mrs Long (easily recognisable, since she’s from your school, as Willy recently told us) has tried to eat Willy once already, and would certainly do the same with any of you. If anyone’s too worried to stay on, we can take him back to the tube now. Those of you who do stay on should remain with us all the time. Once caught by Mrs Long, you will be on a one way journey into her mouth.”

 

The boys were all happy with the girls who had chosen them. They spread out on the lawn for some private time in couples, until the cocktail party was due to start.

 

Rochelle sat down with Dougal, as the sun began to set.

 

“Would you be comfortable if I licked you like an ice-cream?” asked Rochelle.

 

“I’d like it actually, so long as you don’t accidentally send me on any one way journeys,” said Dougal.

 

Rochelle enjoyed saturating the boy with her tongue. It was like having a cute little living toy to run her tongue all over. Her sensuous taste organ came out in front of him time and again, affording him a second to look at it, before he felt its touch.

 

Ruby noticed that Tinker was staring into her mouth every time she spoke. She asked him about it.

 

“Well Ruby, I’ve been thinking about the warning concerning that teacher. I know this is going to sound most unusual, and I hope you don’t think I’m a little nutcase, but I’d like to make the request that you eat me.”

 

“I couldn’t do that. We asked you boys here on a date. I don’t want to lose you so soon.”

 

“Oh well, I can lie in your dress pocket and dream about it,” said Tinker.

 

Ironically Brooke was thinking of eating Bertie, but didn’t want to do it in front of five other girls who might well team up to stop her. She began planning a suitable time of the evening to get away with it. Had they been paired differently, Tinker and Brooke would have met each other’s desires perfectly.

 

Lorna and Hamilton were attracted to each other, but neither had mentioned any interest in eating or being eaten. Yvanne and Nicky seemed to be enjoying each other’s company too. There was something about giant sized girls which awakened romantic desires in these boys while they were still aged only 10 or 11 as sixth class students on their own world. The presence of the giant towering faces right in front of their eyes was too hard to tune out, not that they wanted to tune it out.

 

Soon the girls placed the boys in suitable hiding places within their clothing. Jenny positioned Willy just behind the neck of her dress. His tiny eyes were able to peek between strands of the material and look at the girls and lady teachers in the main hall where the cocktail party was being held. Tinker enjoyed a similar privilege in the base of the pocket in Ruby’s dress, which put him level with her ankles.

 

Tinker was quite pleasantly surprised when he saw a beautifully clad lady with long dark brown hair walk into the hall. It was Mrs Long. All his unrequited desires to be eaten by Ruby vanished from his mind. He made up his mind to approach Mrs Long and make himself available for consumption. The thought that his former teacher had such a tendency only excited him all the more. He had to wait a while, but eventually Ruby sat down on a chair, leaving the lower part of her dress close to the ground. Tinker climbed out of the pocket and jumped to the floor.

 

He thought it would be best not to give his friends’ presence away to Mrs Long, lest he put them at risk of facing something, which only he wanted. He realised, that to do this without making her suspicious, he could not let her know that someone had informed him that Mrs Long was prepared to eat little boys. So he had to let her think that he was being caught and eaten against his will. He walked, unseen under all of the other chairs which were against the wall, until he came to the door from which Mrs Long had entered. Then he went outside and kept himself out of sight, waiting until the end of the evening when she would come out. To make himself a more appealing prospect, he took off most of his clothing, and discarded it into the shadows.

 

Jenny enjoyed the thought of Willy’s little body resting against the base of her neck. She walked over to the table, filled a punch glass, and started drinking it quickly, so that she could fill it again before she left the table. Suddenly she unexpectedly choked slightly on a piece of fruit, and coughed. She was looking across the room at the time, and didn’t see or feel the sudden effect of her coughing neck pushing Willy out of the top of her dress, to plunge into a bowl of pineapple pieces.

 

Jenny continued to cough, and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

 

Willy quickly pulled pineapple pieces over himself, so that his body was covered. He was unaware of one crucial fact.

One person had been looking in Jenny’s direction at the time of this incident. Mrs Long saw what happened, and came walking over to the table.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'll post another two chapters or so now, so that people have something to read on the weekend, while I may not be able to get to a computer for a while.