- Text Size +

Mandi
By jillianpixie

Mandi found herself in a bit of a pickle.

Mandi had not always been a serious person, but along the way life had taught her that the only person who could be trusted was herself.  Mandi had been a carefree young girl with wonderful parents.  She was outgoing in nature, enjoying sports and ballet, her daddy always calling her his “tiny dancer” until her mom had died when she was eleven.  Her Father had dealt with his grief by attempting to drown himself in alcohol. This might have been ok, until he decided to take out his grief and drunken rage at the injustice of his wife’s death on his daughter.  The abuse mystified Mandi; all she had ever known were loving parents, now they had both left her.  Her mom had deserted her and before she could deal with her own anger and grief of that, the only man she had ever loved, the man she thought of as her “big cuddly teddy-bear of a daddy” had disappeared being replaced by an abusive ogre.

At first the abuse was just verbal, ordering her about to take care of the house like a slave and making her feel small and useless no matter what she did to please him.  Unfortunately as his drinking increased so did the level of his abuse.

Mandi’s father soon included physical abuse with his verbal displeasure of her and the world.  Initially she found herself on the receiving end of his belt, when his whippings left marks obvious to anyone with eyes, her father kept her home from school, locking her in his closet when he left the house.  Eventually his drinking led to his loss of a job, while the insurance money from his wife’s death left them with funds, he knew Mandi was to blame for emasculating him in this new way.  Her father now not needing to get dressed and go out, found himself without pants let alone a belt, so his abuse took a more hands-on approach.

Mandi went from a small outgoing young girl to an even smaller terrified introvert blamed-for-all-his-troubles little girl.  Her nightmare lasted for almost two years and might have continued except one of her teachers noticed blood on the back of her blouse that had become untucked one day.  When they checked they found her lower back and butt streaked with bloody marks from where her “loving” father had whipped her with a broken-off antenna.

Immediately the authorities moved into action!

Mandi was removed into foster care until she could be placed with a relative, the police were dispatched to question and arrest her father, he reacted like the mindless drunk he had conditioned himself to be.  He drew the gun he had occasionally threatened his daughter with; while not being a helpless little girl, the police drew their own weapons and shot him dead.

Child Protective Services did what they could for poor little Mandi, she received counseling until an elderly Aunt could come and claim her, but unfortunately the damage had already been done.  Mandi bottled all that grief, fear, hate, and loneliness inside and kept it there, knowing that love meant nothing, and those that professed love would just hurt and leave you, or worse.  While her new “parent” loved her and raised her well, she was also a woman of an earlier time, who believed that children should be well behaved; that women had certain roles no matter what changes in society had occurred, and no matter what it was a person’s duty to be a good Christian and forgive, turning the other cheek.  So Mandi’s introverted nature and focus away from others was allowed to flourish, even treated as the best practice.  Her reserve nature was seen as acting like a proper woman and a good Christian, her Aunt just assumed with all the Bible reading and church going that little Mandi had forgiven her father of his evil.

Growing up with her Aunt, Mandi focused her energies on only two things: doing well at school and never drawing attention; becoming that very quiet shy little girl who always did her homework, never playing with the other children.  Mandi grew into a petite pretty woman, her physical scars healing, but the emotional scars keeping others away.  Even though her prettiness attracted boys; a short petite curly-haired strawberry blond with big green eyes, soft looking pouty lips, and a freckly button nose, her closed off feelings, assumed “shyness”, and seeming dislike of others, especially men, kept her from dating.  Mandi’s scholastic abilities in school earned her a scholarship.  So with the blessing of her Aunt, she moved to the big city to earn a teaching degree at the state university which was an acceptable job for a young woman.

At the university, Mandi continued her efforts of doing well and trying to go unnoticed.  Even the passing of her Aunt invoked little emotion, except truly feeling alone in a big cruel world.  Mandi’s shyness and youthful appearance in high school kept most boys away, but in college it drew some of the young men to her like bees to a flower.  In her second year at the University, some of Mandi’s classmates (the closest thing she had to friends) played on her deep sense of loneliness, and convinced her to start to date.  Most of her dates went no farther than the first, but slowly she opened up, finding her fear of being hurt competing against her desire for love.  Eventually she found herself attracted to one young man, a senior.  Mandi was attracted to him at levels she didn’t understand, one of which was physical, but like trying to get a fish to ride a bike her inexperienced heart was ill prepared for the games of a young collage man.  When she eventually “gave” herself to him, she seemed very cold and afraid to him.  No matter what he seemed to try she seemed, at least to him, “to hate his touch, lay there like a cold fish, and some type of uptight bitch”.  To say it ended badly is an understatement, as with youth he just saw what she showed on the surface and spread ugly rumors about her being “frigid, a man-hater, and likely a lesbian-and not the good-kind”.  So by her last year at the university, Mandi had become even more isolated from people.  Her “relationship” with him reaffirmed her belief that those that claimed to love her would always hurt her.

While her scholarship covered most of her costs for school and boarding, Mandi still needed money for books and basic living expenses.  Her Aunt had covered as much as she could, but with her passing Mandi had to take odd jobs to help make ends meet.  Initially Mandi had been working as a volunteer test subject at the university, in this way she could remain on campus and still work, until she could find a better job.  Unfortunately, the funds from only one test panel would not cover very much, so she had actually volunteered for eight different tests.  In the past week, she had been subjected to a cream which was supposed to rejunivinate at the cellular level, a ray which helped the healing process for soft tissue injuries, pills that created molecular stability preventing cells becoming cancerous, a device which scanned the body for medical purposes, a pill made of algae which was a food replacement, a biometric scanner and tracker, a device which when attached allowed a person to “feed” or collect energy from photosynthesis, and new liquid tanning agent.  Each test panel had told her the same thing that she could only participate in their test.  And each test had warned her of the same thing, if she had any reaction or physical change to immediately contact them.

Initially things had gone perfectly; Mandi had participated in almost 3 weeks of testing for each of the different tests, with no ill-effects.  Last night she had spent the night studying, filling up on coffee and some caramel espresso beans.  She had taken her test this morning and then, went back to change into a nice skirt and blouse for a job interview which was just after lunch, hoping that this job would end her money worries.  She had gone down to the bus stop to wait for a bus, and had almost reached the downtown bus-stop near her dorm apartment when she noticed people were starring at her, kind of giving her a wide-berth.  Everyone was avoiding being too close to her.  That’s when she looked down thinking maybe her skirt had something on it, remembering her last all-nighter she had pulled where she walked around half the day with one red and one black stocking on.  That’s when Mandi noticed she was glowing.

It was a green glow, an almost forest green emanating from her feet; surrounding her feet and the 2” high heels she was wearing.

Mandi stopped in mid step; none of the test panels had warned her about this.  Reaching into her purse she clutched her cell phone, ready to dial one of the emergency numbers she had been given.  Of course, the pickle was which one?  It even flashed through her mind for a second that if she let any of the test panels know she had been participating in other tests, they might take away money.  Of course the fact that her feet were glowing green quickly pushed any fiscal concerns from her mind, she knew she needed help and needed it quickly.  The second pickle was that the glow had other ideas.

Mandi’s feet and legs had started to tingle, a sensation like when her foot fell asleep and now blood flow was returning.  Her attention focused away from her cell phone, back on her glowing feet, when she realized that the green glow was now beyond her high heels, the glow continued halfway up her stocking covered legs.

The tingling intensified up Mandi’s legs, the glow extended mere inches from her skin, almost as if she was outlined in glow-in-the-dark material, but this was broad daylight.  As the tingling increased so did the glow, it was rapidly traveling farther and farther up her legs.  Mandi leaned against the mirrored wall of the office building she was walking by, as the glow seemed to consume her like the Matrix did to Keanu Reeves when he took the green pill.

The tingling had become even more painful as the glow traveled up Mandi’s body, she could tell by the feelings when it traveled up beyond her black skirt and the tops of her pantyhose and white panties, and up her into her white bra and blouse.  Even as she groaned for help in a voice muffled by pain, the glow had shot up her chest and down her arms.  Looking into her mirrored reflection in the building, Mandi saw herself surrounded by this glow, from the top of Mandi’s reddish curly hair down to the black high heels was illuminated in a dark green translucent glow.

The crowded street, while paying attention to the glowing pretty young woman, still just gave her wider berth, not knowing if it was a stunt, advertisement, or part of a movie.  Most people just glanced at her then gave her a bit more distance as they moved away.  Those that gave the young green glowing beauty more than a mild glance realized something was amiss by her expression, but due to the oddity of the situation and a bit of “bystander’s syndrome” no one did anything to help or hinder her, which might have been ok, until she started to pulse.

The glow generating from Mandi’s body, surrounding her and her clothing began to pulse and throb with an intensity.  During each pulse the green glow became a darker, richer color, then returning to the original green when the pulse subsided.  Each throb of the glow would rack Mandi’s body with two intense sensations; when the glow throbbed and darkened she was overwhelmed with pleasure and when the glow returned to “normal” she felt indescribable pain.  Leaning against the building with her head hung down, Mandi didn’t notice much of anything except the pain and pleasure.  Looking down at her feet, were the glow had started Mandi watched in amazement as her heels seemed to split and disintegrate around her stocking clad feet, but even that sensation paled against the throbbing.  As each wave of intense sensations washed over her body sending her to the heights of ecstasy and then cruelly dashing her against the gates of Hell, she turned to look for help, which is when she realized that she had not fully understood the extent of this crazy experience.

Mandi had turned leaning with her back to the building, bracing for support against the sensations rocketing through her body.  She looked up ready to beg someone, anyone, for help when she noticed that everyone around her was looking up at her in horror.  Everything about this was wrong or strange to the lovely test subject, because Mandi was not a tall woman, she was barely 5’ so no one ever looked up at her, and while a pretty girl, she was not so gorgeous that people stared, and certainly never in horror.  The problem was that with each throb of the glow, Mandi had started to grow.  If that was not bad enough, as she grew, the people around her began to shrink with those closer to her being even smaller than those farther away, but due to the changes of her own size and the waves of pain, this height-draining effect was lost on Mandi.

With each throb of the glow, Mandi’s body would experience intense pleasure as well as gain feet in height, when the throbbing stopped for a second her body would feel the intense pain of her transformation, while the people around her lost height.  Her body had literally grown out of her high heels.

The innocent bystanders affected around her had started to run away from her, but it was already too late, her body seemed to be feeding on them like a succubus feeds on a soul.  In seconds, Mandi was over a hundred feet tall with those immediately around her disappearing from the naked eye, shrinking to microscopic size.  Mandi continued to grow, her “glow” feeding on the height of anyone within range.  What she and the others near her didn’t realize was that range was actually incredibly big, the effect going beyond the immediate area, effecting most of the city.  However, in the immediate area her glow feed off the crowds; with it being lunch time in downtown on a weekday her glow was like a starving man at a smorgasbord, engorged!

In short order (sorry about that bad pun), Mandi found herself towering over the building she had been leaning against, when she fell to her knees, she knocked over lampposts, crushed cars, demolished two-thirds of a small building, and the concussion wave broke windows for blocks.  Mandi’s moans of pleasure and pain rippled over the city like a warning alarm, but the danger not being understood.

Like a bomb’s blast radius the more debris between and the farther away from Mandi a person found themselves, the more unaffected they were, so the populace found themselves shrinking to a variety of different sizes.  Of course, just like that blast radius, those in direct line of sight quickly shrank smaller than the human eye could see, disappearing from our world, perhaps entering a microscopic universe.  Mandi’s feeding glow found itself surrounded by so many people in the heart of the city.

As she got taller, the feelings began to change, while the throbbing pleasure remained with each spurt of height, the pain began to disappear.  As the pain diminished, Mandi also felt as if an emotional weight was being lifted off her soul; she couldn’t describe what it was that was draining away, but the sensation of an emotional burden or weight being removed remained with her even as she gained height and weight physically.

The glow faded from Mandi’s body, the only semblance of the green glow was that Mandi’s eyes had taken on that hunter green color, instead of her normal softer green, and with one more pulse of glow and height, her growth also stopped.  However, the sensation of pleasure remained with Mandi.  The feeling reminded her of that sense of well being and freedom she would get after a glass of wine; feeling alive and charged with life.

Mandi rolled from being on all fours to a sitting position, extending her legs in front of her, crushing a few more cars as well as scooting a few into nearby buildings.  She stretched her legs and pointed her feet, then wiggled her stocking clad toes, exploring the sensations of her new body.  She raised one of her hands, placing it on the roof of the building next to her, she used it to help steady and raise herself up; caving in part of the building’s top floor under her fingers and palm.

Slowly, she stood, stretching her arms up over her head, as she looked across the city’s skyline, mostly seeing the tops of buildings and the small city below. The city looked normal, she guessed, everything was just smaller, with empty vehicles, bits of rags, and debris everywhere.

Mandi turned and looked at herself in the mirrored surface of the building she had originally been standing next too; she stepped back into the center of the street and looked down at the building, seeing about half of herself reflected.  She leaned down and looked at the rest of herself, besides her hair letting loose and being a bit wild; she looked good, great even!  And except for her height and the lack of heels, she looked normal, she realized with a bit of shock, how truly pretty she was.

Mandi laughed a little as she realized by leaning down to look at herself; she was flashing a heck of a cleavage shot to those in the building, if her Aunt was still alive she would have been so displeased with her un-lady-like behavior.  Mandi reached up and unbuttoned one more button of her blouse; she then leaned in to the building, gently pressing her lips against the building, leaving a giantess-sized set of lipstick “lips” on the side of the building.  What she didn’t realize was the tallest person in that building was not tall enough to see over the carpet, let alone the top of her breasts and bra.

Mandi knew she should seek some type of help or assistance, she should be worried or concerned over her size-change, the property damage, and a host of other things, but honestly she just didn’t seem to care or feel concerned.  Anyway at this size, she figured the authorities would be in communication with her soon enough, she could chalk up the crushed stuff to the suddenness of the situation  All in all, she was like the 800 pound gorilla, a woman twice as tall as the 20 story building she was looking into does whatever she wants, wherever she wants.  And right now, Mandi wanted some food, she was hungry.

Mandi knew there was an open farmer’s market a bit of a distance away, but with her current stride it would seem like just be a few blocks away.  So without much hesitation, she made her way towards the market, thinking of a nice juicy peach or in her current state, several bushels of ripe juicy peaches.

Mandi might have made it there without much more damage to the city, except for the car she stepped on.  While Mandi had accidently crushed several cars with her legs, this was the first one she had actually stepped on.  She had been trying to make her way as carefully as possible, but an explosion off in the distance had distracted her.  She had then stepped soundly onto a dark blue old pick-up truck.  Her foot at more than twenty feet was a bit bigger than the pick-up, while the metal of the car mashed under her foot, her stocking clad sole exposed to the metal felt like she had stepped on sharp gravel.

Mandi hopped back more in discomfort and surprise then actually pain, lifting her foot at the same time her other foot’s back heel smashed into the side of a brick wall which caused her to lose her balance, like a normal-sized person’s back heel hitting a curbs edge.  Mandi fell back hard, her skirt-clad butt sitting into the side of one of the skyscrapers that made up the downtown district.  She did manage to catch herself using the buildings on either side, stopping her clumsy moment from cause her giant-sized body to push through the building, perhaps even stopping herself from falling over it backwards.  She did, however, leave the two buildings at either side with damage from her grip, as well as considerably damaging the one she was sitting inside of with her butt.

While sitting in the building, Mandi lifted her foot up to look at it, expecting to see blood, but was relieved to find her foot was undamaged.  Of course, the sole of her stocking had several runs in it which she hated when it happened.

Mandi used the building to either side of her to pull herself out of the building she had “sat” into, debris and building rubble falling on her white blouse, her black skirt, and the street below causing even more damage to all three buildings and the surrounding area.  The sensation of pulling her butt out of the building had reminded her of getting stuck ass first into a trash can in high school.  One of the senior girls in high school always bullied and picked on Mandi.  In front of everyone, this bully had picked her up and shoved her butt first into a trash can, effectively getting Mandi stuck in it.  She had been mortified when she had to fall over to get out of the garage can, her skirt all covered in garbage.  Mandi would like to see that “little” bitch man-handle her now, she would stomp her fat-ass flat!

Once free of the building, Mandi took a second to brush the lose debris and dirt off her skirt and blouse, rumble rained down on the street which was already littered with rags and parts of the buildings.  While brushing off her clothing, she felt several rips in her outfit.  Mandi hated wearing ripped and dirty clothing; her Aunt had always punished her for it, saying it was un-lady-like to be seen that way.

Mandi felt the rips in her skirt, her fingers coming in contact with bare skin.  She had worn a pair of white panties under her pantyhose and skirt, sitting in the building had ripped through everything, exposing her ass cheeks.  Mandi figured if she sat into enough sharp edges to cut and rip through three layers, she likely had cuts or scrapes on her bottom.  Using her fingers to check for any cuts or bleeding, she was surprised to find none.

Mandi turned to try to see how much she was “showing”, but none of the buildings near her were reflective.  Well there wasn’t much she could do anyway; knowing that even the best plus-size clothing store wouldn’t help, she guessed she would just be mooning everyone.

It was thinking about mooning everyone that brought her attention around to the fact that she hadn’t seen anyone, in fact no one, since she had stopped growing.  With a mild sense of curiosity she looked at the building she had hollowed out with her butt, a bit of an embarrassed laugh escaping at how big her butt must be; and that her big old be-dunk-a-dunk butt had mashed three or four stories in the center of the building.  Looking to see if there were any bodies, she found none.  Not even butt-mashed bodies, just more rags and debris.

Using her hands, she pushed into the building more, shoving her fingers into more debris looking for others, with no success.  In fact, all she did was destroy another floor or two and shred one of her blouse’s cuffs.  It was a puzzle, an empty building downtown at lunchtime during the work week made no sense to her.

For a second she thought perhaps she was so big that she couldn’t see normal-sized people, but looking around at the buildings and cars parked below to get a better judge of her size, it didn’t fit.  She figured a normal-sized person would just be a bit smaller than an inch to her, certainly she would notice a bunch of inch-sized bodies mashed by her ass.  At the very least, she would have felt wet spots on her ripped skirt, but nothing.  Mandi rubbed her fingers along her ass again just to check.

Looking down at her feet and down the street she had been fee-fi-foo-fumming along, Mandi should be seeing something out of a Godzilla, Cloverfield, or King Kong movie; people streaming into the street running in a blind panic away from the giantess larger than the skyscrapers.  What she saw was nothing and no one, just a bunch of cars, rags, newspapers, and other common objects found on a city street.  She remembered the look of panic on the faces of those when she had first started to glow and grow.  Even while giggling a bit at the thought of glowing and growing, she knew people would view her as a monster, and while she didn’t feel very monster-like she knew her chance of being seen as a victim of a bizarre accident would be slim, unless an she was lucky enough to save everyone from an alien sending a giant robot down to conquer earth or, at the very least, his massive cloned army.  Of course mashing a bunch of stuff under her feet and butt (and knocking down a few streetlights didn’t help either) didn’t make her seem very victim-like.

Giggling again, she said out loud, “Perhaps I should change my name to Susan.  Suuuuusaaaaaaaan!”

What Mandi hadn’t realized is that with almost every step, with ever building damaged, and even the pick-up truck she had crushed under her now size 23 foot feet, she had been crushing people.  People who had been shrunk to mere inches or even less, their minuscule size had left a trace so small that at her present size she hadn’t noticed.  The rags and debris she kept seeing were clothing people shrank out of and the items were what they had carried.  All currently unknown to the giantess.

Mandi wondered if perhaps she had blacked out, had missed the evacuation, but with her hunger taking on a giantess-proportion, she just added that to the list of bizarre mysteries of the day and continued to the farmer’s market.

Mandi quickened her pace to the market, having always been one of those women who bounced off of walls (being one of those gracefully clumsy gals), along the way she was causing more and more damage.  Off in the distance she noticed black smoke and flames rising from the area she had heard the explosion come from, it was hard for her to tell, but it looked like part of an aircraft, had flown into a parking garage.

She wondered if it was another terrorist attack!

For a delicious moment she thought of what she could do to terrorist at her current size, the justice of ripping evil people apart with her fingers or swallowing them whole sending a lovely thrill though her.  She pushed the thought that somehow her growth and seeing a giant-sized redhead had caused the pilot to lose control as far down her mind as possible.  Either way she moved towards the food.

Mandi reached the open market, which was surrounded by stores and street vendor carts, but no people, just more litter and garbage everywhere.  Reaching down with both hands, she was ready to grab up a table filled with apples, when she stopped realizing the enormity of her predicament.  The table filled with apples would barely put a dent in her gigantic hunger.  Using her fingertip, she knocked a few apples into the open palm of her other hand, bringing the tiny fruit up to her worried face to examine, she wondered how she would be able to find enough food to feed herself.

It was with this worry creeping into heart that the apples in her palm started to glow, that all too familiar green glowing.  She watched in happiness as the apples were surrounded in the green glow then started to grow and grow.  When they each looked about normal-small-apple-size to her, she thought “that’s enough” and the glow and growing stopped.  Quickly she ate both apples, leaving only the cores in her hand.

Mandi looked around for a place to put the apple cores, she noticed one of the city’s parks off in the distance, imagining a giant apple tree growing there, and she threw the apple cores towards the park which was miles away.  Looking away, unconcerned as to where it landed or what it hit, Mandi was amazed at the turn of events, with this ability to grow things her life as a giantess would be much easier.  She needed to test this out, wondering if it worked on other things besides food.

Mandi looked around and spotted the perfect place to find some test material.  Mandi leaned down again and shoved her hand into a jewelry store, effortlessly her hand crashed through the windows and door, feeling around she made contact with what she assumed was a display case, clutched it and brought her hand out of the store and up to her face.  Focusing at the debris in her hand, she willed it to grow.  The glow began as the objects grew in her 20plus foot palm she would flick out the crushed display case parts sending them flying across the city, leaving just the jewelry.

Mandi watched as gold, silver and platinum bejeweled rings, earrings and necklaces grew in her hands, she let them all continue to grow, flicking away the necklaces, earrings, and rings she didn’t want.  She was totally unmindful of the consequences of her actions, as giantess-sized ruby earrings, platinum and gold diamond rings, and golden necklace chains were sent sailing across the city.  Mandi repeated this several times, until on the fourth attempt she found what she wanted.

In her palm was one growing gigantic long string of pearls, when it looked to be the right size, she stopped making it grow then draped it over her neck.  Mandi had always wanted pearls, but had never been able to afford such an exotic beautiful accessory.  She knew she looked fantastic in them as the pearl necklace hung down between her giant-sized breasts, dangling well below her blouse covered belly button.  The pearls felt so fantastic against the bare skin of her neck, she rolled her hands down across the pearls and her body, feeling exquisite with them on.

Mandi noticed another reflective building in the distance so she started to walk towards it.  As she did, she stepped on several more cars, noticing the feel of crushing them under her stocking clad foot, but it was not the painful-stepping-on-gravel effect as before, in fact the only effect was the bottom and sides of her hose were ruined with more runs.

Mandi decided that it was best to get a pair of shoes, she laughed thinking it was what all the best-dressed giantesses were wearing.

Mandi made her way to the opposite edge of the city, causing even more damage.  Finally, she reached a nice shoe store she shopped at all the time.  In no time, she found herself in front of the little store.  Getting down on her all fours, she lowered her head to look inside which is when the first missile hit her.  Being shot in the ass, she never knew what hit her!

With her head down and her butt up in the air the missile locked on striking one of her ass cheeks, the impact sent her forward face first and then flat on her tummy into the building, demolishing the front half of it.  The next few seconds several more missiles hit her legs, buttocks, sides, and back, each time she could feel the missiles impact, but there were so many impacting she lost count of how many actually hits she was taking.  After the first few impacts, the rest seemed to get softer, the explosions leaving her with an almost pleasant sensation, that did not change how angry she was over what had happened.  Mandi pulled herself out from the crashed in building, rising to find out what the hell was going on.

Mandi stood up shaking the building debris off, she looked to see what had knocked her into the shoe store.  It was a shame to mash-in such a wonderful place.  Mandi was pissed and she looked it!  Her hair was all wild, flowing as her reddish blond curls glinted off the sun, her clothes which had suffered during her journey through the city were even worse now with large burn marks and holes, and at least half of her panties exposed.

Mandi’s eyes were narrowed looking for what had hit her, that look of angry determination.  For the few that had seen Mandi look like this before, they had always secretly thought she looked a bit scary, like an unchecked fury was about to be unleashed, so out of place on the so very quiet introverted small woman they thought they knew.  Of course, with her being over 400 foot tall, one could now add terrifying to the overall look.

Mandi looked around trying to identify what had hit her, that’s when she saw more incoming missiles. Quickly she scooped up a car and sent it hurtling into the first few missiles, the explosion it caused created a ripple effect taking out several.  Then she caught the next one, it seemed to be about eighteen inches long in her hand.  Almost unconsciously, she brought her hands together and began to squeeze the missile ends into itself, an image of the Tick holding a bomb between his hands smothering the explosion ran through her mind.  A second later the missile exploded almost anticlimactically it seemed to her.  More missiles came at her and those that Mandi wasn’t able to hit with something or catch and crush, she deflected with her hands slapping them away were they exploded into the city around her.  Oddly unlike the ones she caught and mashed, the missiles she deflected that hit the city seemed to do considerable damage.

Mandi felt invigorated, her body felt refreshed, charged, and alive, she jumped up and down looking for the source of the missiles, but all she succeeded in doing was having more structures collapse from her magnitude 9 inducing hops.  She also felt very angry that they had attacked her without any provocation; all they had done was destroy parts of her city.  They had fired dozens of useless missiles at her, obviously defective ones; with no warning, without even trying to find out her side of the situation.  What made the whole thing worse was that they had targeted her butt, Mandi while being a slim, short, and petite woman always felt her butt was too large for her body, and now they felt it was so big that they could shoot missiles at it!

Mandi figured she needed to make a point even if it was just for show.  She grabbed a nearby tanker truck in her hands, ripping and tossing down the truck from the fuel trailer, she then heaved the tanker part as hard as she could towards the direction the missiles had come from.  Laughing at how that might make them think twice about sending another barrage at her.

Mandi then moved over to the tallest building around her, while it was over 20 stories, it was only about two-thirds her-size.  She slowly pressed her body against the corner of the building, her breasts leaning against the roof of the structure, her arms wrapped around as much of each side as she could, and leaning in she lifted and wrapped a leg around it.  Even in her anger she realized how erotic this must look and more importantly how erotic it felt!  Her skirt raised enough to allow her leg to wrap around the building like a lover, the building’s hard roughness pressed into her hose, panties, skirt, and blouse, the material rubbing against her sensitive skin.  Mandi had always thought the feel of her tights and pantyhose to be very tantalizing, now the feel of her pantyhose against her skin as she was grinding against the building made it feel ever more sensual.  She curled her body tighter around the building, pulling her body against, her breasts mashing and knocking over the antenna and smaller structures on the roof.

Mandi found herself enjoying the sensations pressing her body against the building created.  She began rubbing her body up and down along the structure as she squeezed inwards with her arms and legs, grinding and humping against the building’s edge; pressing herself tighter and tighter as she worked on the structure, her body, an immovable object, pushing against the building.  Slowly the building began to crumble, grinding more of her body into the building, every inch being touched.  The feelings racing through her body reminded her of when she first started exploring her body.  Mandi had found rubbing something, anything, against her panties excited her, sent shivers through her from her peachie down to her toes.  She had once even straddled her twirling baton, rubbing and grinding the cool metal against her panties sliding along and pressing her outer lips open, it had sent delicious shivers coursing through her from head to toe, teasing her special spot.

Of course exploring those feelings and allowing herself to enjoy them had been ruined later on by her father.  Getting pleasure from her body, allowing someone to help her achieve that pleasure had been taken from her by someone she thought had loved her unconditionally.

Thoughts of sadness, anger, pleasure, and pain ran through Mandi while she was “coupling” with the building, her body gripped and squeezed more frantically more powerfully, as if to crush the bad memories away.  All too soon, her “lover’s embrace” on the skyscraper became to much for the structure, it crumbled down to her feet leaving nothing more than a dusty cloud and a pile of rubble.  She was surprised at how much her body had responded to the physical contact and the feelings, she found herself aroused.  Mandi could not remember ever feeling so excited, so turned on and aware of her own sexual wants and needs.

Lost in the unfamiliar sensations of physical pleasure, Mandi stood there letting the rubble and dust slowly clear away, her breath slowed from an excited pant to a soft easy rate.  Almost in a daze, she wondered why she had done that to the building, it was obvious by firing missiles at her that they didn’t care much about collateral damage.  A show of force, what she was capable of doing, probably meant nothing to them.

Mandi went back over to the shoe store and sat down this time, leaning over; she stuck her hand inside and scraped out a bunch of shelves with shoes.  Looking through the pile, she found a lovely pair of brown leather boots.  Holding them in her hand she began to make them grow, when they seemed large enough to fit, she slide them on, but realized they needed to be a bit bigger.  Unfortunately, no matter how much she concentrated she couldn’t produce the green glow or make them change size.  Mandi pulled the boots off and realized if she wanted the best fit she would have to work pretty hard holding the boots in her hands.  As she sat there thinking about her need for shoes, she wonder why her heels had been the only article of her clothing to not grow?  Then it hit her.

An idea struck her to what had caused her pretty heels not to grow, so with a wicked smile on her face Mandi reached under her ripped, burned, and dirty skirt lifting it enough to get her hands comfortable under her pantyhose and started wiggling them off.  Leaning back, she lifted up her butt, arching onto her back using her feet as the other two pivot points, and slide the waist of the pantyhose down, leaving her white panties in place.

Mandi had flashed her panties at the city and didn’t care.

Mandi pulled the pantyhose completely off and tossed them over the side of a building next to where she lay.  She giggled as she watched them dangling, the toes and feet, ruined with runs, laying flat on the pavement.  She then slid the boots on to her bare feet and stood up, straightening her skirt.  She hoped the direct contact of her bare feet against the boot material would make all the difference.  Focusing on them, the boots began to glow; some parts of the boots around her foot shrank while other parts grew a bit.  She was happy to feel and see a snug-fitting knee high brown leather boot with about 4 inch heels (at least to her perspective) and leather straps running from the ankle on up to the cuff.  She thought she looked sexy and smart in them.

It was that point that Mandi noticed a bit of movement down below out of the corner of her eye.  To her side, she saw what looked like tiny people moving out of the basement of an old brick building.  She was simply amazed at how they looked.  Mandi knew she had to take a closer look.

Mandi was pretty sure they hadn’t realized she was there yet; she was slightly off to one side of them and hadn’t moved yet.  It looked like the building’s windows didn’t start until the second floor or more, so she hoped they hadn’t seen her.  And of course there was also the aspect of who-really-expects-to-see-a-400-foot-tall-woman wasn’t there?

Mandi’s movements were quick, not wanting to have to try and get them if they went back into the building, she moved when she was pretty sure that they all had come out, there seemed to be about a dozen.  She put her hand down behind them, palm sideways effectively creating a very tall “wall” blocking them from running back in.

Mandi then leaned down to get a better look at them.  Her face filling their vision!

It was almost too funny watching their reaction, one of them slammed into her palm trying to run back inside, the others screamed in their tiny voices and scurried around, she was so reminded of ants scattering when you disturb the ant hill.  Of course size-wise, these were bigger to her than ants.

Mandi had to use her other hand to keep them together, she kept pushing them together with her fingers, she thought she might be a bit “squimish” touching them like the first time she held a baby bird, but she was surprised at how easy it was to use her fingers to push and corral them over and over again, but of course, finally she tired of it and she just said, “Stop moving NOW!”

And they did!

Fantastic!

Using her finger tip, she nudged the two tallest ones apart from the rest, which happened to be about an inch tall man and woman.  Except for the obvious terror on their faces they looked normal enough to her, just small, but the other “tinies“ seemed different to her.

At first, Mandi thought they might be children of all different ages, but by really getting down near them, her face mere inches away (feet to their prospective) and looking, she realized that they were all adults, just of different tiny size.  They were all babbling, begging, and praying at her, their tiny voices sounded so strange to her.  She felt her body and face flush with thrill, as they begged her to spare their lives asking her to be a merciful God.

Some of the tinies were just a bit smaller then the first two, while others seemed to be a half-an-inch or even a quarter of an inch in size to her point of view, much smaller than the tallest ones.  The smaller tinies clothing seemed way too big on them, all baggy and loose.  Most seemed to be holding their clothing trying to keep some degree of modesty, but others only used one hand and clutched something else in the other.  Mandi laughed a little at their antics to keep their clothing on and not to stumble around with their baggy outfits as her fingertip moved them or her breath knocked them over.  She even pinched one tiny female’s oversized dress pulling it off, watching the tiny woman trying to keep her over-sized panties and bra covering her shrunken pussy and breasts.  Priceless!

Mandi had an idea what had happened to make all the tinies different sizes, but she needed to test it.

Carefully so not to break them, Mandi nudged the two tallest tinies, the man and woman, up against her palm.  Using the fingers of her other hand she was able to get them into the center of her palm.  Ignoring their pleading and begging the entire time.  They both huddled together in her cupped palm as she raised them up to her face.  Lifting her skirt, so her knees would be at their widest, Mandi kneeled on the ground, with her bare knees pressed into the side of the building, her knees on either side of the tinies, her legs behind her coming together at her feet, she sat down on her heeled boots.  While not a perfect way to cage such small things (since she knew they could likely crawl under the space between the pavement and her panty-clad bottom wiggling between her boots) she didn’t want the others to think they had her permission to scurry away while she focused on her experiment with the two large tinies.

She then moved the two in her palm slightly apart; Mandi then touched the tiny woman’s head with her finger tip.

Mandi watched as the tiny woman began to glow green and grow ripping out of her clothing, at the same time the tiny man who was not aglow began to shrink growing smaller as his clothing stayed the same.  Mandi kept her eyes on the tiny man, and when he shrank to about half his starting size she stopped the glowing/growing of the tiny woman.  The tiny man stopped getting tinier.  Mandi looked at the tiny woman who was now about four times the height she had started at.

Mandi carefully leaned over again, lowering and angling her palm to the pavement so both of the two she had experimented on stumbled out, slightly apart (at least to Mandi) from the other tinies.

Mandi wasn’t sure if any had escaped from between her spread knees, because there were less of them now.  Mandi noticed the other tinies now were all wearing super baggy-too-big clothing, she also noticed there were piles of clothing “rags” where the smallest tinies had stood, but no tinies.  She realized she had pulled their height feeding it to the now tiny “giantess”, she had pulled so much height that some of them had disappeared from her vision and were now lost under a pile of their own clothing.  Mandi also realized that what she hadn’t been able to make out at first was that some of the tinies had been holding, along with their clothing, even smaller tinies, naked little doll-sized people to them.

Mandi remembered all the piles of rags she had seen and walked on as she trekked across the city!

Mandi knew she should feel something, anything!  A sense of horror, feelings of guilt, or even shock, at least an understanding of why the missiles had been launched at her since she had affected thousands.  Her Aunt would have wanted her to forgive those that had attacked her, to understand their actions, but Mandi felt none of those things!  What she did feel was empowerment and a surge of pure joy as she realized what had occurred, what she had done.  She felt pleasure like she had never felt before and the desire to act on it.

Mandi looked down at the tiny giantess, the tall tiny female and the shrunken man a bit apart from the other small ones; slowly her finger brushed the naked giantess hair carefully, caressing her like a loved and cherished pet.  The tiny’s hair felt so soft and silky to her.  Mandi felt that warm flush run through her again, this time even more powerful.  Softly she said, “You should go, my little toy giantess.”

The tiny giant-sized woman didn’t need to be told twice; she grabbed up the tiny man, who had been shrunk while she grew, like he was a baby and ran for the now unblocked door back into the building they had come out of.  She realized as she opened the door, ducking to get inside inside, and darting down the stairs, that she was the only one tall enough to even open the door.

Mandi looked down her body, at the collection of tinies amidst the piles of “rags” that were between her knees.  Her skirt raised enough to expose her white panties and bare thighs; their tiny helpless bodies in the shadow of her giant pale columns rising up to a white fluffy cotton cloud, and above it her, looking down on them.

Mandi lifted herself up off her knees and spun around, slamming her skirt clad butt onto the tinies and rags under her!  She slammed her ass down hard a few times, and then started grinding her ass hard against the pavement barely feeling the tiny things under her butt cheeks. As her body gyrated, soft moans and cooing sounds escaped her wet lips, Mandi continued to grind her ass over the spot again and again, and to no one in particular she said, “I guess I turned the other cheek.”

Eventually Mandi felt nothing under her, except wetness, but surprisingly not on her ass, but between her legs.  Spreading her legs, her skirt hiking up Mandi slipped her fingers down to her white panties, amazed at the heat emanating from under her panties, also noticing the hot soaking wetness in front.  Softly, she moved her fingers against the wet material, pressing and teasing, her fingers drawing out even more pleasure and louder moans.

Mandi rose up sensually, extending her arms as high as possible, stretching as if she had just arisen from a long sleep, flexing her arms upwards as if to release the last of her concerns.  Her hands lowered to her body, slowly caressing their way down till she reached her skirt.  Unhooking it in the back, Mandi let it drop to the pavement below, unmindful of where it hit, what was on the back of it, or what she had sat on, she carefully she stepped out of the skirt, so as not to trip herself.  Mandi then walked away, her new boots taking her towards the tunnel to the airport at the other side of town.

As if with new eyes, Mandi looked at the city, her city, as she moved through it, effortlessly stepping on vehicles, houses, and more piles of clothing.  She hoped that she encountered tinies she could actually see as she strolled.

Mandi was just a few streets or two away from the tunnel when she saw the movement coming from the tunnel.  Thankfully there were a lot of them and they had all huddled together as they traveled out of the tunnel.  Mandi was far enough that many might escape before she reached them, but again she was counting on the fact that they were unlikely to know what was actually occurring i.e. no one expects a 400ft tall Goddess.  She figured she had a few minutes to act.

Quickly she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, then tossed it like a net towards the tinies, then by stepping through two short buildings, destroying them in the process, she found herself right next to the garment enshrouded tiny people.

Standing over the white blouse in just her white panties, bra, and boots, seeing the tiny dark movements and the tiny screams coming from under it, Mandi leaned over at the waist her hands slamming down hard on to the blouse.  Straightening back up, Mandi’s eyes never left her discarded blouse as she watched the red botches soaking through the material making a set of rough-looking hand prints from what was mashed under them.

With a look of pure pleasure, Mandi leaned over again balled her hand into a fist and slammed it down on to the garment over and over again, red splotches forming each time her fist lifted up from the white blouse.  Standing again, Mandi stepped forward, bringing her new boots down again and again on every inch of her old blouse, starting at the edges and working her way in.  Stepping off the blouse only when she was sure she had stomped ever inch of it at least twice.  Mandi was amazed at how vibrant red her plain white blouse now looked.  Even more vibrant, was how it made her feel, the emotions that each hit and stomp had flowed through her.  Mandi felt like one of the Gods and Goddesses of old she had read about, her desires and whims were the only reality that mattered.

Mandi’s hands lovingly slide her white soaking wet panties down her legs; she bent down sticking her ass out again with her legs just slightly spread.  Nimbly she stepped out of the panties, and with a small kick of her boot clad foot she flicked the panties away from her, heedless of where they landed.

Standing up, Mandi careful adjusts the remaining lingerie leaving it neat and pretty, standing before the city, naked except for her new pearls, her white bra, and brown leather boots, looking across her city with a huge smile on her face.

Mandi feels incredibly sexy, sexier than she has ever felt before.  She needs to pause for a second, but doesn't want to lose this feeling; she doesn’t want things going too fast, like when she had to take off her blouse.  She wants it to last longer, knowing that once she does this she will never go back, like losing her virginity, this first time experience occurring only once.  Slowly she reaches behind and unhooks her white bra, the one she wore for the interview because as her Aunt had taught her, only nasty girls who want attention went without a bra, a lifetime ago.

Mandi’s breasts, never very big before, now were huge.  Proudly she pushes them forward, her fingers teasingly running across her breasts, rubbing and squeezing her breasts her fingers stopping to gently pinch and pull her nipples as they harden and deepen in color.  Mandi feels the pleasure coursing through her body, she murmurs seductively as she imagines the tiny men who are smaller than her nipples, seeing and lusting to touch them and rub their tiny bodies against them.  She wonders if she can find her ex-boyfriend who had broken up with her calling her names and even saying, “Your boobs are too small to fuck”.  She wonders how it would feel to fuck him with just one of her breasts now, mash his tiny body under one of her giantess-sized breast!

Mandi pulls the pearl necklace against her bare breasts, rubbing them over and against her nipples, twisting the necklace so the pearls bind against each of her hard long nipple, pinching them hard, she imagines the addition of a tiny man trapped between her pearls and nipple as she is doing this.  The feeling is truly indescribable as the thrill races through her body.

Mandi extends one of her legs, posing to show off her pretty little pussy, her fiery red curls just above her now eager wet peachie.  She knows she is showing off everything she has.  She feels incredible.  So powerful, so free, so naked, so exposed to the world, but at the same time, for the first time in her life, untouchable!

Mandi keeps thinking of hundreds, thousands of men looking at her naked body, wanting her, but never having her, never being able to hurt her, but the pain she will inflict on them will truly be awe-inspiring.

She is free!  Free to do what she wants, when she wants, without any concern or care for the tiny things at her feet.

Mandi’s hands slowly roam over her body, every touch drives home her feeling of being free and being totally exposed, never having to hide from anyone or keep herself in check.  From now on she will always be a naked, wanton Goddess that she is right now.  She will never hide again, live in fear again, she will never go back to what she was, nor does she want to.  Her body feels so alive, so excited, and so powerful!

It feels to Mandi like she has been free like this for an eternity!

Mandi for the first time in her life feels desire, an emotional and physical want which needs to be filled.  Her soul aches to be sexually satisfied.  Passion overwhelms her, her desire engulfing all other concerns.  Mandi has let down her guard, opening up to finally know that freedom from pain and worry that she had not felt since childhood, a freedom she couldn't even remember having felt before.

Mandi knew she could never be hurt again, ever!

Mandi looked around spying a bus which was suggestively sticking out of a tunnel.  She reached out, grabbing the back third which was sticking out of the tunnel.  Mandi pulled it out it of the tunnel; to her it seemed like an eight to nine inch toy bus in her grasp.

Mandi lifted the bus up, rubbing her other palm against the front of it.  She could hear the screams of the tinies trapped inside, figuring they must have been too small to leave it or perhaps hiding in there, either way, she continues to twist the front of the bus back and forth into her palm, like a pitcher rubbing a ball.  Her giant palm smoothed the surface free of things like wipers and side mirrors, smoothing the surface of the vehicle that seemed like die-cast toy to her.

Sitting down and leaning back against the side of the tunnel, Mandi spread her legs as wide, obscenely wide, exposing her wet peachie.  Digging the heels of her boots in, pushing against her back she raises her ass a little as she brings the bus down between her legs, guiding it to rub along the already wet and puffy outer-lips of her pussy.

Like a wild creature, Mandi makes a guttural sound when the bus first touches her impassioned sex!

The front of the bus is soon soaked; Mandi’s body leaking a flood of girl-juices every time the bus rubs along her lips, then she grinds it against her clitty.  Her panting mewlings of desire rumble down the streets of her city.

Mandi slowly slides the drenched front of the bus into her pussy.  The wild feelings emanating from her pussy push sounds that she might have meant to be words from her mouth.  As the blunt front of the  tiny “large” vehicle pushes in, she can feel how her pussy gripes and squeezes the sides of the bus.  Mandi feels stretched already, but the sensation just leaves her wanting more.  A thunderous moan of pure pleasure passes her lips as she pushes the vehicle inside her harder.  Turning the vehicle as she pushes it in, the wheels rollover a magic spot making her legs jerk and shake and even more juices leak out.

The silences between her sounds of delight are punctuated by the tiny screams of horror coming from inside the bus!  Even though the screams are only barely audible to Mandi, she feels a strong thrill starting from her peachie and shooting through her each time she hears them.

Mandi’s passion quickly drives her to work more and more of the bus deeper into her pussy.  She is amazed at how much and how easily she is taking, never indulging in self play or enjoying or experiencing any pleasure from intercourse before.

Soon Mandi is just pinching the back end of the vehicle as she rams it in, pushing its full length and a bit more inside, then using her fingers to pull it almost all the way out.  Mandi no longer hears the tiny screams, but as she looked down between her legs, watching as she fucks herself with a bus filled with helpless people, her imagination allows her to feed off of the power of using the tinies for her own pleasure.  In fact, all she can actually hear coming from between her legs is the obscene wet noises occurring from her pumping the bus in an out of her soaking wet sex!

Mandi had never remembered enjoying sex before, sex was always about pain and discomfort before this feeling which was better than anything she had experienced before.  She knew becoming a giantess had changed her in so many ways, but was amazed how some were hardly noticeable from the outside.

As her pussy stretches around the bus, Mandi feels fucked, properly fucked for the first time in her life.  She realizes somehow her body; her soul was waiting for her to grow, to be become this Goddess.  She takes hold of the back of the bus and moves it were she wants.  Slowly she fucks herself with it; soft little cooing sounds-building to louder sounds escaping her lips, rolling like thunder across the survivors of her city.  She concentrates on fucking herself, enjoying herself, making this giantess-sized dildo feel good.  She no longer hears the tiny screams not caring why they stopped or if the wet sounds of her passion have just drowned them out.  She feels her body building to an orgasm, something she has never felt before.  Sensations more intense than anything she has even come close to experiencing, making the throb of the glow’s pleasure seem like a drop of water to the tsunami roaring through her giant-sized pussy.  This is her pleasure and it makes her feel invulnerable.

Mandi loses herself in the act.  She is absorbed by it and she doesn't want it to ever stop.  Her pussy aches for this improvised dildo, she pulls it out and the shoves it back in.  Her uncertainty is gone, she is free and unconcerned with anything but her own pleasure.  She no longer cares for what may be right or may be wrong, she just wants whatever she wants, and right now she wants to cum!  She feels her orgasm close; rising and with no worries or fears about her life or body or what is proper she knows there is no stopping it.  She feels her juices flowing out of her, drenching the bus and her fingers again, a small puddle forming under her.  She doesn't stop; she couldn’t even if she wanted to try, she just keeps fucking herself, harder as she cums.  Her pussy spasms, gripping the bus that feels oddly huge inside her as the sounds of it crushing are overshadowed by her screams of pleasure.

Mandi cums for what feels like forever, quivering on her sex-toy.  Finally she withdraws it, her legs quivering as the sensations ripple across her body.  She lies there, dripping with her own juices, her body feeling spent, satisfied, but also so much more alive than ever before.

Bringing the bus up from between her legs, she smiles a wicked smile and tosses it aside bringing her hand up licking and sucking the sweet juices of satisfaction from her fingers.  She looks up at the buildings around her, then slowly rises and smiles down at her city, feeling more than ready to take on the world.