- Text Size +

Dish Best Served in Double D Cups
By jillianpixie

Emma hated being made a fool of; and now she was twice damned fool.  And of course what made it worse was that she had done it to herself.  Her friends had all warned her that Mark was not a good guy, actually the words “cruel bastard” had come up by almost each of them, but had not gotten her to listen.  In fact all it had done was to get her to avoid her friends.

No, she would be strong.

Emma found herself almost in tears again, but this time the tears were from anger and not the crushing heart breaking humiliation that Mark had put her through.

No, she would get her revenge.

Emma checked herself in the full length mirror.  Her hair was perfectly done, that dark auburn shining brightly that made her wide green eyes really pop, the little make-up she applied was perfect making her lips look red, luscious, and full the way she knew he liked, “ready for his cock”.  The black skirt she wore was slutty short and form-fittingly tight, so short and tight that her silk thong panties and the tops of the stockings were obvious.  The skirt went well with her firm toned legs in dark stocking hose and her customary high heels, black platforms this time, with the five inch heels bringing her height up to a towering 5foot 6 inches.  The blouse was perfect, a light grey silky which completed the outfit, also a bit tight, open enough that on a woman with normal sized breasts her cleavage would be almost fully exposed.  Of course she didn’t wear a bra, not that her small breasts had ever needed a bra, but she had stopped wearing one for him.  He loved to see her nipples poking through her shirts, usually she was so excited to be with him and the natural length of her nipples it wasn’t a problem, but to make sure her nipples did this time, she would occasionally grab and twist them, so they popped out which added to the tingling sensation her part of the potion caused.

Emma had always been confident and taken pride in the way she looked, but Mark had changed that.  Now she looked good, but in a slutty way, she knew he wanted more and tonight to bait the trap she had given him all he wanted.

Emma was one of those women whose body type had always remained child-like; basically she was slim without much in the way of curves and nothing in the way of breasts.  This had never really been a problem for her, she had been raised to be confident and appreciate her body, physically she had been very adventurous and athletic, using her build, or lack, to participate in events like, rock climbing, gymnastics, school musicals, and ballet were a full figure might have gotten in the way.  Emma had always been confident and never thought about any real physical differences her thin body might make, truly she never thought of herself in a sexual way, so she didn’t miss her curves.  She was happy to focus on her athletics and studies as she grew up.  The idea of having sex and exploring her own sexuality was not something Emma thought of.   She would smile and listen politely when her friends would talk about boys, but Emma felt little or no desire to join in with their foolishness.  Emma had done a wide range of activities, was considered a good friend by her friends, and while she would occasionally think of finding someone to love, like her mom had found her dad, since she never encountered him she just didn’t waste her time dating or dwelling on it.

That had all changed in her first year at college.  When Emma had first seen Mark in her first year biology class it had been love at first sight.  No matter what her friends had told her about him, it all fell on deaf ears.  For the first time in her life she felt herself smoldering when she looked and thought about him.  He was s senior, with somewhat of a reputation of being a womanizer, but Emma knew that it was only because he had not found the right woman, her.  Mark was the flame to her moth.

By the end of that first class together, Emma boldly asked him out on a date.  By the second date Mark had told her he loved her, she was amazed he felt the same way she had, and told him she felt the same with words and her body.  She gave him her virginity as well as willingly gave him whatever he wanted, exploring his body with her hands and mouth.  As their dates continued so did her slide into being his personal sex-toy and slut, she allowed him to do everything he wanted.  Anything she thought would make him happy she willingly performed.  Sometimes the dates were simple; he would stop by her apartment, letting her demonstrate her love for him, filling one of her holes with his cum, before he went out with his friends. Sometimes they would go out to one of his friends place, a party, a movie, and again making herself available no matter what he wanted, where he wanted it, or how degrading the act.  Lacy wondered if this is how addicts felt, with Mark as her drug.  She loved him so much.

Who knows how long this might have gone on, if not for her lab work assignment in Biology?

Emma had been working on a biology project in one of the labs when she overheard Mark and a few of his friends talking in the next lab.  She hadn’t planned on eavesdropping, but before she could say anything Mark and his buddies had started talking about her.  Emma’s curiosity got the best of her, she wanted to hear what her soul-mate, Mark, would tell his friends about his feelings for her.

What Emma heard instead made her feel like a giant fist had ripped out her heart and crushed it.

Emma heard Mark explained to his buddies how easy it was to juggle two or three women, how the fact they silly freshman virgins like Emma were so in “love” that no matter what they heard they wouldn’t listen, which of course made it easy to fuck them and fuck them over.  He would make promises of loving her forever, and no matter how empty and meaningless they were, she believed.  She hear his buddies ask about specifics, so Mark told them in great detail how much fun he had had taking Emma’s virginity, how much of a cum-slut she was, begging for his cock all the time, and how she let him do anything to her.  Mark was proud of the fact that Emma or No-Tits as he liked to call her, was his little cock-whore doing anything for him, and he meant anything!  Mark went on to tell his friends how No-Tits had told him she had really no sexual experience; she wanted him to be her first, how she had never even seen a real cock before his and now she was the perfect face fuck.  She overheard Mark telling his buddies that he had used that “being her first” thing to do all sorts of nasty stuff to her, how easy it was to get her to give him all her holes, only telling her how he wanted to be her first and last for everything, how she had changed him, and how he wanted to be with her forever.  His buddies asked Mark other questions; so Mark gave them the specifics about how “No-Tits” let him also take her anal virginity.  How painful it must have been for her when he pounded her ass, lying to her about his own experience in fucking a woman’s ass, so his roughness was due to his inexperience and desire and not due to his lack of concern.  Emma could hear the guys laughing as Mark imitated her little whimpering sounds and begging as he slammed his dick in her ass till he bottomed out.  She heard Mark telling his friends that even though he had “fucked the shit out of her ass” (they all laughed at that one) bunches of times, she always had this very painful expression while he fucked her, a look which just made him feel powerful and it made him want to see her in more discomfort.  Though Mark did mention that Emma was so flat and stick-like that when he fucked her in the ass he had to hear her whimper like a little girl or it made him feel like a homo.  He pointed out that it was one of the down sides to fucking a flat-chest, no-tit slut like Emma.  Mark went on to say if not for Emma being a slutty little ATM, he would have already dumped her for a real girl with tits.

Marks hateful words were compounded by the obvious contempt and disgust his voice held for her.  When he talked about her; he called her names.  When he talked about her body; it was how fun it had been to use it.  He went on to tell his friends that now that he had popped all her cherries it was time to get rid of the flat-chested slut, since a good blowjob only went so far.  Emma heard one of the guys ask Mark if they were going to get a chance to test No-Tits’ cock sucking ability themselves, she heard laughing as Mark told them all he was sure he could get Emma to prove her love by sucking his friends’ cocks before he dumped her.  Perhaps she even “loved” him enough for a train?

Emma lay huddled in a ball quietly weeping as the four college seniors laughing loudly left the biology lab.  In a state of emotional shock somehow Emma made it over to her best friend’s, Lacey, place.

Lacey was surprised to see Emma.  After all of them had tried to talk sense into her, explaining what Mark really was, Emma had become so angry and sure her friends were wrong and being jealous she had just avoided them.  After months of ignored phone messages, notes, and emails, Lacey had given up on Emma, praying that she would discover the truth, but also praying that her friend wouldn’t get hurt too badly.  She loved Emma and it hurt her to know she was destined for a lot of pain.

Lacey was not surprised to get the tearful details from Emma about Mark’s betrayal.  Lacey knew Mark had been cheating on Emma from the beginning, but no matter what, no one who actually cared about Emma could get her to listen.  Lacey held Emma, rocking her back and forth, as a mother might do for a hurt child, comforting her until her best friend’s weeping finally stopped.  Lacey got a warm wet wash cloth and wiped Emma’s tear streaked face clean and kissed her cheek, “Sweetie, that piece of shit isn’t worth it.”

As Lacey held and comforted Emma, she also talked to the distraught young woman explaining to her how Mark wasn’t worth her tears, that the best thing she could do was put it all behind her and treat it as a lesson learned.  As Emma listened to her friend comfort her all she could think of was revenge, getting that bastard back, teaching him what a “flat-chest” bitch scorned will do.

It was this thought of revenge that pulled an obscure memory from the back of Emma’s mind; she had overheard two of her female classmates describing a third woman who had been in a similar situation.  This third woman had gotten her revenge with the help shop in town.  They talked about the fact their friend had reaped her revenge on the guy, and she felt 100 times better.  They were not sure what she had done, but it had so humiliated the guy that he had left school, never to be seen again, but their friend, the scorned woman, seemed very satisfied with outcome.

Emma resolved to work the same “outcome” to her problem.

With the same determination she had demonstrated for everything else in her life (for good and bad), Emma threw herself into this plan for revenge, tracking down the information on the shop, going to the shop where she met the owner, a woman who seemed middle-aged, but who had eyes that looked anciently-wise and a strange unrecognizable slight accent.  She didn’t know why, but the Emma felt an almost immediate bond of trust with the woman who owned this shop, almost like she was talking to her own Mother or Grandmother.

After explaining her desire for revenge on Mark, the shop-keeper asked Emma all sorts of questions about Mark, she said to determine what kind of man he was.  After Emma had explained everything about her relationship with Mark, the things she had done with him, and then the things he had said about her, the shop-keeper gave a knowing laugh, saying that some men while big had little hearts and souls.  She explained to Emma that she had a special idea for revenge on Mark.  The woman asked Emma how far she was willing to go for this revenge.  Without a bit of hesitation, Emma told the woman she wanted to crush Mark, to teach him that women were not playthings, and toying with people and their emotions is truly evil.  The shop-keeper explained to Emma it would take three days to prepare a liquid which would do all that to Mark at Emma’s hands, but it would cost $450.  The shop-keeper explained it was a hefty price, but it would give Emma the satisfaction she wanted and cut Mark down to size.  The woman asked one final question, would Emma be willing to take Mark orally one last time to reap her revenge?  Emma felt herself shake in anger and revulsion, but quickly answered yes.

Emma put Mark off for the three days by claiming to be sick, staying in her apartment the whole time, but telling him when she felt better she would make his patience worth his wild.  On the morning of the third day, Emma called Mark on the way back from picking and paying for what amounted to two vials of liquid, with a written, if not vague (on what was being guaranteed), money back guarantee.

Emma kept mentally reviewing the shop-keeper’s instructions.  Emma had to drink the large vial first, than within two hours (but not more than four) she had to get Mark to drink the smaller vial, and then suck his cock.

Emma was a bit worried that Mark would dump her, like he had told his friends, before she would get to suck him off to exact her revenge, so she really slutted it up on the phone to him, hoping he would wait.  Emma told Mark how horny she was without him and how lonely she was without his “big nasty cock”.  She told him how much she needed and wanted to taste his cock.  She went on specifically about how lonely her pussy and ass were; and after he filled them both she would lick him clean so she could taste how much her body wanted him.  Emma then asked if Mark thought he had some time to drop by tonight about 7 pm?  Needless to say, he told her he could be at her place by 7.

Emma spent longer preparing for this than any other date she had ever had with Mark before.  She took a long hot bath, luffing and shaving almost every inch of her body.  She then spent a long time rubbing lotion into her skin, doing her nails, and picking out her outfit.  At a bit more than two hours before his arrival time, Emma drank the large vial of liquid and then got dressed to wait for him.

The liquid she had been instructed to drink was bright green in color, it smelled almost of baked apples, but tasted a strange combination of flavors; all good, but ever changing and none of them apple.  As she drank it, she felt her body grow increasingly warmer, then almost hot.  Waves of tingling heat seemed to ripple from her mouth out along every inch of her body, literally from the top of her head to her toes, until finally the tingling and heat seemed to rest in focused areas of her body; specifically her breasts, her pussy, and her tongue and lips.  All during the warming process she felt her hands stray to those parts of the body, and even after the warmth went away she still would find her fingers lightly touching those tingly parts, specially her tongue.  The sensations felt indescribably fantastic and even made her a bit horny, which would help her with her revenge.  Whatever the vials did, it seemed to be working at least on her so far.

Emma checked herself in the mirror for the multiple times, she wasn’t really checking her look, she knew she looked as much like any guy’s wet dream as she could, but what she was doing was ensuring the Emma she saw in the mirror wouldn’t let her anger and hatred interfere with getting revenge.  She felt worried and conflicted, but not about this weird act of revenge, but about seeing Mark, she felt so angry and pissed off at him that she wanted to rip off his cock and shove it up his ass.  She just hoped she could pull off this sex kitten-act and take the bastard’s cock in her mouth.  Every time she looked in the mirror, she would reassure the Emma she saw that she was strong enough to pull this off and she wouldn’t be made a fool of again.

Even though she was expecting it, the door bell ringing startled her a bit.  Quickly she opened the door, and pushed herself into Mark’s arms, hugging and rubbing her hands over the back of his body, sort of hiding her face from the much taller Mark.  Before he could even hug her back or react, Emma took Mark’s hand and guided him over to her couch, turning she pushed him down and leaned over kissing his neck, rubbed his chest, and unbuttoned a button of his shirt.  She then got up and walking towards the kitchen said over her shoulder, “Let me get you something cold to drink, sweetie!”

Emma let her ass sway and shake as she walked to the kitchen; once out of sight, she hurriedly went to her fridge.  Emma pulled out the ice cold beer mug from the freezer and carefully filled it with both beer and the Mark’s dose of the liquid which had been in the fridge.  Holding it carefully she walked back to Mark, focusing as much on keeping her smile in place as not spilling the mixture.  Using her body she spread apart his legs and lowered herself to the floor between them, she lifted the mug and held it so it rested on top of her head.  Even when she had been so in love with him she didn’t really like being used like an old joke, but she knew he liked doing it, so she had let him rest his beer on her head, even though it wasn’t flat nor did she have pistol grip ears.

With her free hand Emma continued unbuttoning his shirt, slowly pulling it off, it seemed sensual how she did it, but mostly she wanted to be careful so he didn’t spill his beer.  Then she started unbuckling his pants, as she did, Mark would take the mug and drink, returning it back to the top of her head.  Emma started kissing up from his bare tummy to his chest, as she worked her way down she would suck and nibble his nipples.  In between his gulps of the cold liquid in the mug, she could hear his moans.  She knew when they had done this before he would finish the last bit of beer just as she took him in her mouth.  Emma had already been a bit horny from the liquid in the vial, but right after he drank the first mix of beer and liquid, her passion grew each time her lips or tongue touched his body.  Emma realized along with her arousal that the tingling feeling in her mouth, tits, and pussy had also become more intense.  She didn’t know if it was her hate for Mark or part of the liquid she had drank, but her arousal felt different, a hungry need like nothing she had felt before.  As her kisses, licks, and nibbles made it back down to his open pants she, could still feel the cold mug on her head and hear the slush of liquid still in it.

Emma pulled his hard cock from his underwear and pants; obviously her sex-kitten routine had worked, it looked even harder and bigger than normal, like at any moment he would explode.  She placed her lips against the head and in a breathy whisper said, "Shall I lick it, Mark?"

Emma looked up at his lust-twisted face, smiling and showing him her tongue, moving the tip slowly back and forth across her parted lips.

"Jeez, Emma, yeah!" Mark gasped his mind spinning as more blood rushed away from his brain.

In her best sex kitten voice, Emma said, “Well than finish your beer, so Little Emmy can take this big thick cock into her tiny wet mouth, ok, Marky?”

Emma watched as Mark pulled the mug from her head, downed the rest of the mixture; she used her hands to hold the bottom of the mug up so he got every drop, her warm lips kissing his tummy as she did.

Mark tossed the mug down, and then placed both hands in Emma’s hair.  Emma slid her hands into his open pants, pushing and yanking his pants down. She then spent a bit of time untying his tennis shoes; she pulled his shoes, pants, and socks off.  She worked her way up kissing and licking his bare legs to his boxer-briefs.  Slowly, teasingly she rubbed his boxer-briefs, blowing hot air through boxers-briefs against his balls, rubbing his cock as her hot breathe blew through the material.  Finally Emma’s efforts were rewarded with his cock poking out from the top of his briefs, her tongue flicked out and lapped at the ridge his cock’s head.
 
Mark jerked as if he had been electrocuted, as if he felt her tongue on his cock-head for the first time.
 
"Oh is this for little old me?  It’s so big! Ummmm….," Emma sighed, thrilled to the core, when ever her mouth or tongue touched his cock-meat she felt the heat and tingling of her body increase.  As she licked his creamy pre-cum seeping from his cock she could feel herself becoming energized almost as if she was feeding off him.  The more of his pre-cum she took in, the more her breasts and nipples tingled, the feeling was almost painful, but felt so wonderful too.  Emma slide his boxers down off his legs, leaving Mark naked and her still dressed.
 
Mark adjusted his hands; he went from just resting them in her hair to holding her head between them.  He loved watching as much as feeling Emma’s deft tongue flashing over his slimy cock; he had never seen his cock such a deep purple or engorged with the amounts of pre-cum leaking out before.  He knew she was a great slutty cocksucker, but this felt better than anything she had done before.  He had never felt so excited, so filled with a need to fill her (or any girl) with his cum.  The sensations her mouth and tongue were creating on his cock was fantastic!
 
"Wanna shoot in my mouth, Marky?" she whimpered, totally abandoned to the feelings, she imagined this was how a vampire or succubus would when feeding, but to Mark it sounded like she was just lust-crazed for his cock.  He was so willing to feed her need for his cock meat.
 
Emma knew she wouldn’t have any problem sucking Mark off.  Mark’s pre-cum had whetted her appetite, and her body responded hungry for the full dose of his cum that was bloating his balls like balloons.  Mark tried to speak, and failed.  So he just groaned and used his hands to pull her towards his stiff cock again.
 
Emma giggled at the stricken expression on her Mark’s face, looking up at him like a lamb that was offering itself for the slaughter.  She then parted her lips letting some saliva leak onto his cock, she was certain she heard a slight sizzling sound as her spit hit his rod.

"Hummmm, this is sooo good? Wanna cream in little Emmy’s fucking mouth?  Wanna whitewash my tonsils, Marky?" Emma moaned in that sex-kitten voice.  She parted her wet lips and lapped at his cock-head again feeling what seemed like pure energy.  His pre-cum hit her tongue like a bolt of lightning, instantly traveling directly to her tits.  Emma hadn’t even taken him into her mouth yet.  "Wanna fuck my mouth, big boy?  Fuck my face?"
 
Mark shoved his prick up and his hands pulled her head down, but Emma moved her head slightly so her nimble tongue bathed and washed his cock-knob, instead of plunging it into her throat.  He plunged up again and this time he watched as the naughty girl bobbed her head down and took his slimy purple cock between her lips making obscene slurping sounds as she did.
 
"Ahhhhh!" Emma sighed, suckling on his cock-head with relish like a desert survivor to water; she used her mouth and tongue to try to drain him.

Emma’s cheeks drew in and her lips stretched, collaring his thick cock-stalk.  Sucking his prick was even more thrilling than licking it and the girl began to gasp and gurgle as she nursed on his prick.  Every where it touched inside her mouth felt electrical.  Her breasts began a rhythmic throbbing, pulsing from the charges shooting from her cock-filled mouth; her breasts felt incredibly hot as she pushed them against his legs as she sucked.

Emma moaned, slobbering heavily down on his cock-shaft.  Mark fucked and plowed up into her willing mouth, going deeper.  He fed her his long, hard prick, tilting her head back.  Going suck crazy, Emma turned her face from side to side, screwing her lips down onto his prick like a juicy nut onto a meaty bolt.  Her auburn head ducked up and down, jumping onto his cock.

Emma’s tongue was still flashing, slurping at the underside of his cock-head and shaft as it slid in and out through the suckling collar of her lips.  "Unghhh!" She gulped as his huge cock-head slid right into her throat, constricting his cock’s head and part of the shaft, his balls dragging up and brushing her under her chin.  As she throated him she felt her breasts tingle at the same time.  Though she couldn’t see, Emma was sure her breasts were swelling from the way they felt and how they pressed against his legs.
 
Emma turned her face, taking his cock-knob into each cheek, then back into her throat again.  Mark’s pre-cum was flowing even heavier now, even though he hadn't shot his wad yet.  Emma's hungry mouth was already filling up with his creamy fuck juices, she kept swallowing.  As she did she could feel his cock get harder, but at the same time it seemed smaller, easier to take into her throat.  Eventually, even though her nose was pressing against his pubic hair his cock was only just reaching her throat, it seemed almost with each swallow of a mouthful of his pre-cum his cock would get just a tiny bit smaller.  So much pre-cum was coming out of his cock, even with the extra room it was almost too much for her to swallow.  His pre-cum mixed with her saliva, pouring down his prick, soaking his balls and flowing down onto her up-thrust tits and into her cleavage.  Emma could feel the nasty mixture actually hitting her blouse, soaking through to her tits, and sliding into her cleavage.  She was amazed she had tits and cleavage for it to hit.  And as the fluids of her face fuck soaked her blouse and touched her breasts, she could feel them heating up and swelling even more.  Emma gulped greedily, swallowing and sucked more.

Emma pulled her mouth up Mark’s prick until only the foaming tip was in her lips, she whispered down his prick as if she were speaking into a microphone.  "Cum, cum, Marky," she whimpered. "Fuck my mouth and feed me your sweet cum!"

Mark moaned and thrust his prick all the way into his Emma's hot mouth again.
 
Emma swallowed his flaring prick, her lips hitting his balls, aware that usually when she did this he was in her throat, but this time he was only about halfway in her mouth,.  She then sucked back up his stalk, trying to drain every throbbing inch of his shrinking cock.

Even as she noticed her chest getting bigger, she also realized that Mark’s body was getting smaller, not just his cock.  His legs, hands, and waist seemed to be receding just like his cock, getting smaller in size, but with no other difference.

Emma was worried that Mark would realize what was happening; her lack of experience with men didn’t prepare her with the knowledge that most guys can only focus on their cocks getting sucked.  Holding his cock gently in her mouth, Emma spoke around it, "Cream my mouth, Marky! Fuck my mouth!  Make me your cum dump!" the girl wailed, desperate for the feeling his prick exploding and his cum spurt out.  Emma drove her face down on his cock, her tingly tongue licking his balls as they got harder and smaller at the same time.
 
Mark frantically fed her his cock, tossing Emma's auburn head up and down as his cock, pumping her greedy maw so ready to fill her to the brim with his cum.
 
His hands tightened on her head, using her hair to fuck her face as he pumped his prick in.  The sensation of her warm wet mouth engulfing his entire cock felt better than any cock sucking she had done before.
 
"Here it comes, Emma!" he howled.  Emma gasped, sucking voraciously on his shrinking hard cock.

Mark’s prick flared in her wet maw, the thick veins pulsing.  His swollen balls rolled up her chin nudging against her bottom lip as he shoved his prick up into her mouth.

Emma felt his little balls explode at the same time so did her tits; his cock’s fuck-juices came gushing in, as his steaming hot cum drenched her mouth.  Mark threw back his head, closed his eyes, and held her head.  His balls slapped her chin, as his hips fucking and pumping uncontrollably against her face as he came, blast after blast filling her wanton mouth.
 
Emma sucked, slurped, and swallowed his load.  She had never known that so much cum could explode from a single set of balls, especially considering their now tiny size!  His first cum blasts hit the back of her throat, but cum kept coming a torrent flowing over her tongue, every one of her taste-buds tingling.  Each one of his cock’s eruptions she swallowed seemed to almost be filling her swelling breasts, as if his cock was directly pumping them up.

Emma could feel his cock going off like a machine gun, flooding her eager mouth in creamy geysers and deluges.  Not only were her breasts growing at each of his cock’s eruptions, but each blast seemed to be making him smaller, and not just his cock and balls but his entire body seemed to be getting tinier.  Emma knew this would not go unnoticed for long, so she wrapped her hands, now large by comparison to his body, around his waist and ass to hold him against her mouth as she drained him.  She could feel him shrinking in her hands as she sucked.

Emma swallowed and gulped his load, her head bobbed down, gorging on his prick.  She sucked and swallowed with rapture almost as if her tongue and mouth were having their own little orgasm.  Mark’s shrinking body jerked and jolted as more cum jets shot inside her.  Moist growling sounds bubbled from her lips, as satisfied whimpers escaped his.

When Mark started to cum, he felt as if his life force were spilling from his cock and balls.  All he could think about was ramming his huge cock down her throat, no matter if she could breathe or not.  He was amazed at how much cum he had dumped into her mouth when he made her suck him, it was like he had been storing it for years, even though he had cum twice when he had fucked another girl this morning.  He didn’t know what little Emma-slut had done, but the whole thing was incredible, his orgasm felt like a nuclear explosion of cum went off with every inch of his body warping into an implosion of ecstasy.  Her mouth felt fantastic hotter and wetter than anything she had done before and then his spent numbness afterwards barely aware of anything but his receding pleasure.  He loved making her suck him, maybe after this experience he would have to rethink the kiss off, but he knew his friends needed to use “No-Tits’” mouth before he dropped her.

Marks’s last spurt gushed onto Emma’s mouth and he stopped humping, sitting there with his head and shoulders thrown back against the couch and his loins thrust up, his prick buried to the root in her drenched mouth.
 
A few last trickles came squeezing out Mark’s cock as Emma continued to suck.  Emma was filled with a joy, and oddly she was sorry that it was ended, still greedy for more.  She nursed on his spent prick greedily, loving the taste and the texture.  She fed it all into her mouth, her mouth filled with the last of his cum, she then drew her lips up, slurping the dregs from his cock-shaft and suckling on his knob again.  With almost a pop, his prick slipped from her lips, swaying, starting to soften.  Emma leaned back onto her heels and began to swallowing; gulping down the mouthful, as she did Mark continued to shrink.

For each swallow it appeared to Emma that Mark shrank almost a foot, what’s more for each swallow her breasts grew, causing her blouse buttons to pop out and shoot all over since her breasts were too big to be contained by the tight silk material.  By the time her mouth was empty Mark was just a bit more than a foot tall and her breasts seemed at least like a solid 38 or 40 DD cup with large dark red nipples.

As the shrinking and growing occurred Emma’s body also responded with a buildup towards a powerful orgasm, and when she swallowed the last bit in her mouth it hit her.  Emma’s orgasm rushed through her like a Tsunami, her body shook, she could feel her arms and legs jerking and shaking in spasms, her breasts throbbed and pulsed, she kept making groaning gasping sounds, and her hands uncontrollably clutched the tiny doll-sized naked Mark.

At first, Mark just laid there in a stupor from a truly soul-wrenching orgasm drifting in and out of consciousness, until it felt like something was trying to push and pull him apart at the same time.  The pain made him open his eyes, the sight before him made him start to scream, but one of Emma’s thumbs was wrapped across the lower part of his face, muffling his yells.  Mark’s useless screams were followed by even more uselessness; he was kicking his tiny legs and flailing his tiny arms against the giant-sized fingers that were wrapped around his body, twisting.  The only thing of his that was unobstructed was his view, which was filled with the billboard-sized face of the girl he called “No-Tits” who truly seemed blissfully unaware as she literally tried to ring out his body.  It was her fingers, easily bigger than his own limbs, which were pushing and pulling against him as she orgasmed.

After what seemed to be an eternity, for radically different reasons to both Emma and Mark, Emma’s fingers stopped twisting, though she didn’t let go of the doll-sized Mark.  Emma slowly opened her eyes and looked at her boyfriend who was literally in her clutches.

To Mark a very scary smile came across her face.

Emma lifted her bottom fingers exposing Mark from the waist down.  She then used her tongue to gather up the errant cum drops that had seeped down onto his balls and his legs.  Her tongue sliding along a leg that was actually smaller in size then it was, and then flicked up against his tiny softening cock and balls.  She then lifted him up to her face as she lowered her mouth placing it over his cock and everything, gently sucking inward.  Even though his screams were still muffled against her thumb, she could tell they had gone from a scared panic to one filled with pain.

Mark continued his useless struggles; the suction from Emma’s mouth also continued, the skin under her mouth feeling like it was being pulled on.  It hurt, but it almost seemed as if his body was getting used to it or perhaps his screams had changed because he realized teeth the size of dinner plates to him were not going to chomp his dick off.  In fact, after a while the giant-woman sized wet tongue and hot lips started feeling oddly good.

With a big wet kissing sound Emma pulled her lips off of Mark’s stomach and crotch and ran her tongue across her lips.  Talking softly, she said, “If you promise to stop screaming I will uncover your mouth, Mark.”

Mark gave his head a little nod.

Slowly Emma un-wrapped the rest of her fingers from around Mark’s nude little body, but still kept him in the palm of her hand.  She brought him up to her face, using her fingers she moved his arms and legs a bit, examining each limb, and then running her finger tip down his chest with her nail tip stopping along his thigh.  She effortlessly turned him around, twisting and turning his little body around and upside down until finally returning him to the original position she had him at.  Once Emma had satisfied herself looking Mark over she set him down on the couch.  Still on her knees she sat up, bringing her new big breasts up, hanging ever so slightly from her body because of their weight but retaining their perfect shape.

Emma looked down at her breasts, amazed at their size and the feel, even though they had stopped growing they still felt like they were throbbing and felt very hot, like they were radiating heat.  Her whole body felt as hot as could be, but her breasts felt like volcanos with her nipples being the eruption points. 

Emma lifted her hands up to her breasts, rubbing them over the firm globes.   She almost fainted it felt so wonderful.  She let her hands roam over her own hot breasts, her hard nipple sticking out, slowly she slide her hand down over her nipples, cupping her own breasts, pressing them against the palm of my hands as she brought them inwards.  She pressed her chest forward against her hands; it felt so erotic to her, she could feel every bit of her own fingers touching and teasing, it was driving her crazy.  Emma’s huge breasts felt so soft, yet beneath the skin, her breast was firm.  She continued to squeeze and stroke them.  It felt wonderful, she felt hot tingling sensations run through her whole body for every touch of her breasts.
She then started to play with her nipples, pulling and rolling them between her fingers.  Emma could feel them swell and become even harder.  It was making her mouth actually water and her pussy tingle; she could smell how excited she was.  The nipples of the breasts she was fondling were very erect, but now they became even longer under the attention of her finger tips.

Emma bent her head downward, as she slide a hand under one breast and tugged its nipple with her other hand’s fingers, bringing it to her own mouth.  She kissed the tip of her neglected breast.   The moment her lips touched her breasts an almost obscene moan escaped past her kissing mouth.  She took the long nipple between her lips and sucked on it. It was warm and the tip hard.   Emma was amazed at her breast’s size; she never would have been able to suck her own breast before.  Emma ran her tongue around the hard tip and against her swollen areolas.  She sucked on them like she was nursing herself, while her hands cupped and stroked them.  Emma’s body flushed with desire, the sensation felt overwhelming.

Emma’s closed her eyes enjoying the feeling her own mouth was making on her new gigantic breasts.  She pressed in a little and took more of her nipple and breast in her mouth, opening her mouth wide, sucking harder.  God it felt so fantastic, and her own skin tasted so good too!  Her skin tasted so sweet.

Emma cupped her breast with both hands, squeezing it, molding it, trying to get more of it into my mouth, but her mouth was too small and her breast too large.  Her tongue flicking around and around the swollen areola and against her hard nipple, it seemed to Emma, that her nipple got even longer as she sucked.
Emma’s sucking and touching of her own breasts was rapidly bringing her to a very powerful orgasm, which she would have likely reached if not for something hot brushing against her elbow as she moved her hands along her breast.  When she opened her eyes to see what it was she had touched with her elbow, she saw a tiny naked Mark trying to escape past her off the couch.

Emma realized she had been caught up in the heat of touching her newly enlarged breasts and Mark had thought that was a good time to make his escape.  Emma swung her torso around angling it above the tiny 12” tall naked man, and then opened her mouth, letting the massive breast she had been sucking on drop down onto the tiny doll-sized man who had been creeping away.  Emma leaned over and downward following the path of her massive boulder-sized, in ratio to Mark’s size, tit so the entire globe mashed down onto his body.

The massive breast hit Mark’s tiny body like a ton of soft bricks, pinning him under the soft but firm flesh.  It pressed down on him, mashing him into the cushion of the sofa; his body was pinned down by the hot baby powdery smelling flesh pressing him into the material of the couch.

Emma began moving her chest back and forth over Mark; her breast rubbing across his body, the sensation felt fantastic to her.  She moved away from his body so her breast uncovered him, her hands came up to cup her large over flowing breasts while she watched the tiny doll-sized man stir and finally stand up.

"Kiss them, Markie.  I love to have them kissed and the nipples sucked on.  Come on Baby, I want you to suck them for me.  Now, little man!  Or do you want to be under one again?" Emma asked a little breathlessly.

Emma watched as the naked doll-sized man walked unsteadily towards her breast; upon reaching the breast he collapsed his tiny hot body against it, giving little kisses and caresses just above the nipple and working his way down.  Once he reached the nipple he began sucking and licking it, the nipple was so large and long and his mouth so small, that he couldn’t suck it entirely into his mouth, but his mouth focused on sections and constantly moved around.  Emma was sure he was trying to bite her nipple, but again his mouth was so small and her nipple so big that all it did was feel good.

At first, Mark’s kisses seemed somewhat lack luster to Emma, she realized he might need a bit or re-orientation as to who was in charge and who was doll-size.

Emma lowered her mouth to mere inches from Mark’s walnut-sized head, “Baby, I suggest you put some effort into it or I will put you in the freezer until you are frozen solid and then shove you down the garbage disposal.  So sweetie, you better be good to No-Tit’s giant boobs or else.”

Emma was very satisfied to see and feel Mark’s eagerly using his body to caress and rub against her breast as well as vigorously sucking and kissing her nipple and aureole.

While Mark focused on her nipple, Emma slide her hand down between then under her skirt, feeling the heat and soaking wetness of her thong, her fingers rubbing her pussy through the thin silky cloth.  Her finger ran along the furrow, pressing the cloth deeper into her pussy.

Emma watched as Mark climbed up her breast, kissing upwards until her long hard nipple was between his legs.  She could feel his little cock begin to stir as he pumped against her breasts.

“Hang on, little Markie,” Emma said as she stood up.  Even though Emma had carefully stood up, she still watched the tiny doll-sized man lose his grip and slip down her breast till his hands latched onto her nipple, his tiny body dangling.  To Emma, his tiny hands clamped onto her nipple sent erotic ripples through her breast directly to her pussy.

Emma stared at the tiny man a moment his hands twisting and clamping harder onto her nipples causing her to moan.  She unhooked her skirt, and let it drop; the front material of her silk thong was dark, wet with her juices.  She kicked the flimsy bottom aside letting out a loud moan as she felt the tiny man rock back and forth against her breasts.  The odor of Emma’s excitement seemed to surround her.  She undid the bottom button, the only one left attached, of her blouse and pulled it off, leaving her in high heels, stockings, and a soaked silk thong.

Emma turned and sat down, leaning back against the couch.  This position allowed Mark’s body to get his footing and stop dangling, his body against her lower breast and upper tummy.  She spread her thighs, moved her hand back between them, and her fingers played up and down her spread slit.  Mark could feel the heat coming from her thighs and pussy.   The air was thick with the smell of her sexual arousal.

Emma’s other hand went to the back of Mark, pressing him against her breast a little harder.  He could feel her fingernails dig in to his skin along his back, butt, and upper leg.   A small squeak of pain occurred then he sucked harder, tongued faster.  At the same time, Emma’s fingers moved faster against her clit, making little circles around her pink clit.  The soaking wet sounds her fingers made against her wet pussy filling the room’s silence until Emma began to moan.

In a gasping husky voice, she yelled, “Suck harder you little piece of shit!”

Emma began to gasp and she cried out as she came. She moaned, then screamed out as her body went into shivers of delight as she climaxed. Her pussy and nipples felt as if they were on fire, her fingers rubbing hard as her tiny boyfriend sucked and tongued her nipple and her other hand twisted and pulled the other nipple.  She gave one last long undulating scream of joy and collapsed on the couch.

Emma lay panting; her legs were spread and her beautiful pussy was leaking wet.  Emma rubbed her fingers along her wetness soaking them, then brought them up and wiped them on Mark’s nail marked back.  Wisely Mark had never stopped sucking her nipple and breast, though he had been bucked around when she had her orgasm moving from one breast to the other.  Emma kept wiping and coating Mark till the back of his body looked slick.

Emma twisted her body and brought her legs up onto the couch.  Mark had been caught unaware of this, his 12 inch body swung off the breast he had been sucking on, slammed into the side of the other breast, rolling down into her cleavage, where he came to a rest nestled between the two huge orbs that had cost him his size.

Emma grabbed the sides of her breasts pushing them together with Mark’s stunned little body between.   She rolled her breasts mashing them against each other and Mark, who was helplessly wedge between her large breasts.  As she rubbed one of her breasts against the other, she could feel Mark’s useless attempts to get free, his little grunts, cries of pain, and begging for mercy adding to her excitement. 

At some level she could now understand why he liked seeing her in pain when he fucked her anally; the overwhelming feeling of power and control sent erotic ripples through her body.  You just had to think of the other person as a thing an object only for your pleasure.  Unfortunately for Mark, Emma’s realization of what Mark really had felt for her did not help his cause. 

Emma’s abundance of tit-flesh spilled out beyond her wide spread fingers as she rolled one breast against the other.  Initially she could just see Mark’s feet and lower legs, which stuck out the bottom of her breasts, but as she moved one breast against the other Mark’s trapped little body was moving upwards, until his little head popped out from between her new big beautiful breasts. 

Emma looked at Mark’s little pitiful head sticking out from between her breasts, his face all red from the friction of her breasts and his useless exertion to win his freedom.  She listened to his gasps and ragged breathe, begging for her to return him to normal, pleading for his life, and declaring his love for her.  Emma couldn’t imagine how she had ever loved him, how pitiful he seemed and how obvious he was filled with lies.  Now instead of love, she felt a much wider range of emotions; she felt hate for this little bastard, disgust at his lies that had cheated her of her love, and sorrow at the things he had taken from her, things she would never get back. 

Emma strongly felt two emotions, ones she had had rarely experienced.  The first was sense of power over another living thing, not like when she had raised a pet or felt protective of her family and friends, but a heady sense of control and power over another living thing, thing being the operative word.  The second emotion, Emma felt the most was anger.  An anger at Mark for his actions and anger at herself for her stupidity believing him, and ignoring her friends who had warned her, who had only ever shown her love and kindness like Lacey.  That anger combined with that feeling of power and control flushed a hot flush of sexual wave through her body like nothing she had experienced before, what she felt now had only to do with her desires and her needs.

Mark had taught her to be selfish and vengeful, and he would pay the price for it.

Emma said, “Shhh, shhh, really begging like this isn’t really helping you, little guy.  I mean you must have told your friends how much you wish I had tits so you could get a nice titty-fuck, so what are you complaining about?”

Emma lowered her chin so her lips were level with Mark’s head sticking out from between her breasts, her mouth opened slightly and she carefully pushed her lips around his head, his begging turning into a scream which was quickly muffed.  Emma could feel her lower lip softly going over his face, her tongue sliding forward the tip touching and exploring each feature even pushing against his lips, and then filling his mouth with her tongue’s tip feeling his shudders and choking as she did.  His frantic movements against her breasts and in her mouth caused her to let out a soft moan.  Gently Emma began to suck his head and wrap her tongue around and under his chin, like she knew he liked her to do with his other head.  Mentally laughing she knew this would be one of the cases were using her teeth would be bad.  Finally Emma popped her mouth off of his head.

Laughing Emma said, “There you go, see I remember how much you like me to take your head in my mouth.  Now I recommend you just shut up and lay there before you make me so angry that I stomp on you with my high heels.  And I promise you the first step would be my heel coming down right on a slightly different head, grinding it into the floor.” A flush of heat and color went through Emma as she visualized what she was explaining to Mark.  “Oh my, that sounds so wickedly fun!”

Emma let go of one of her breasts and with the free hand scooped Mark up.  She reached behind her grabbing a bottle of baby oil, a prop she had put out for her “date”.  Emma walked over to the apartment’s kitchen table, sat down, and set Mark on the table top.  Emma squirted a big dollop of the baby oil on her breasts, coating her breasts with the stuff, running her fingers over her nipples and giving them little tweaks.  She loved the feeling of her own breasts, loved the little shivers she got when they were squeezed.  As soon as there was a good thick coat on her huge tits, Emma leaned forward with her breasts to each side of Mark, who was facing her.  Again, she brought her breasts together, mashing her oiled tits together with a 12 inch Mark trapped in her cleavage.  Emma used her fingers to twist her nipples as her palms cupped her breasts.  She began rubbing and pressing her huge breasts together against the tiny man.  It was a delicate balance, his body slipped out from them a few times, but Emma soon got the hang of it and she was literally jerking his tiny shrunk body with the soft, supple flesh of her boobs.

It wasn't an especially pleasurable act for her, just a hard little body smooshed against her boobs, but the way her fingers teased her own nipples and breasts, the revenge she was taking on Mark, and the pitiful sounds of his cries and begging, added to a building luscious erotic feeling, when her pussy started getting soaked again it was a good sign.

Emma worked Mark’s 12 inch body up and down between her huge breasts, when about half of his tiny body would work its way up out of her boobs, he would struggle, wave his arms, and pound his hands on the tops of her breasts.  The feelings of his hands felt like tiny finger tips applying and releasing pressure over and over.  This coupled with the feeling of his legs uselessly struggling against the sides of her breasts and the sounds of his begging and pleading, just kept Emma tit-fucking Mark.  As his tiny body reached the peak of height between her mammoth boobs, just before she would use her breasts to work him back down so his lower half was sticking out from the bottom, she would lean over his head and let a large stream of salvia roll out of her mouth and coat him or sometimes she would just spit sending a glop to hit hard against his face or cock, with the original baby oil this kept Mark slick enough to be moved up and down between her breasts.

It seemed all too short a time to Emma that Mark finally stopped his struggles, stopped his begging and pleading, and he even stopped waving his arms and pounding the tops of her breasts with his tiny peanut-sized fists.  She quickly grew bored with tit-fucking him if he wasn’t going to interact, so she leaned over the table letting go of her breasts, releasing the pressure on Mark’s tiny body.

Mark’s roughed up tit-fucked body fell hard to the kitchen table’s top, where he lay sprawled on his back naked, all slick from the oil and Emma’s spit.  His body looked all red and wet from the friction.  Emma could see that Mark’s eyes were open; he was obviously just exhausted and spent from his ordeal.  Emma remembered the times Mark had used her love of him to convince her to do things, degrading and painful things, and to keep her doing those things or allowing him to do those things because of how much it showed him she really loved him, how special it made him feel, and how much pleasure he got from it.  Emma looked down at Mark with disgust and hatred.

Emma moved her littlest finger towards his body, and using her finger tip she wiggled and moved his flaccid little cock.  “Mark it’s so small, my pinkie is bigger.  Remember that first time, you worked this into my ass,” she said while using her fingertip to nudge his limp cock.  “It hurt so much, but you kept pushing it in harder and harder telling me you felt so much love for me you lost control?  Do you remember, Mark?”  As she spoke her voice got harder and harder.

“Well, my little boyfriend this is your lucky day, isn’t it?  I mean first I give you a fantastic blowjob, then I tit-fuck you with my brand new giant boobs.  Aren’t my new breasts fantastic?  I think I am going to take you to my bedroom now to fuck you.  Doesn’t that sound like the kind of slut you like?  Of course, with a tiny itty bitty dick like that I will likely have to use your entire body.  I am thinking your shrunken little head is about the size of a cock’s head, but those big shoulders of yours might not fit to well, right?  What do you think, my little lover, pussy first than my asshole?  After I try you out as my little human-dildo, I think I am going to see how much of my pinkie you can take up your own ass.  I mean it’s only right that I show you how much I love you, just like you did to me when you fucked my ass. Isn’t it?”
Emma paused for a few minutes, letting what she said sink into to the shrunken doll-sized man.


“Oh, I have saved the best for the last, think about the fact that you will be here all the time, attentive to my every need and whim, looks like we will be together forever just like you said.  Or until I tire of you, then who knows?”
Emma scooped up her tiny shrunken boyfriend, the clatter of her high heels drowning out his tiny begging and pleading, as she walked into her bedroom.

to be continued....