- Text Size +

Part 3 Dish Best Served in Double D Cups

To Mark it felt like a building had collapsed on his shoulders; the pressure on his sides wedged his doll-sized body into the crack of her Emma’s ass.  Mark is truly horrified about the consequences of Emma’s ass being flat, not just disappointed.

Emma just lay there, spent and dazed, barely maintaining her consciousness from the rollercoaster ride of pleasure.  Involuntarily ripples of pleasure roll through her body, causing her ass to flex again and again squeezing the trapped shrunken man.  The squeezing, crushing pain leaves Mark with little ability to catch his breath, even still he gasps for help all the time his lower legs kicking and thrashing against the bottom of Emma’s pussy trying to get her attention.

Even in her semi-conscious state Emma can feel Mark’s thrashing, but since he is struggling and obviously not happy, she figures to hell with him and moves into a more comfortable position.

Emma wiggled her ass a bit, pushing and sliding downwards until she felt Mark’s face pressing against the crinkly rosebud of her ass, his chin somewhat pushing in. 

“Oh Mark, that’s so sweet of you!  I know how very sorry you were when in your excitement you fucked my ass so hard and rough, but now you want to kiss it and make it better.  That’s so kind of you, maybe you do love me?  Ok, sweetie, go ahead and kiss it and make it all better!”

Emma wasn’t sure Mark had heard her at first and was getting ready to say something again, but then she felt tiny warm wet flicking against her sensitive hole, his little tongue feeling wonderful.  Emma just lay there letting her doll-sized ex-boyfriend lick and nuzzle against the rosebud of her ass, only moving to squeeze her ass cheeks when he would slow down or stop.

For Mark it was a living nightmare.  He realized that every bone of his trapped body should have been broken the first time Emma slammed her ass down onto him, but it hadn’t.  While it was indescribably painful and near impossible to breathe, he hadn’t died from being ass-mashed.  Somehow his shrunken body had become tougher, more durable.  Through the pain, Mark kept telling himself to just breathe, no matter what, just breathe and lick.  Mark had never rimmed Emma’s ass before, or any woman’s for that matter, so he was hoping she was taking this as proof of his love or his agony was all in vein.

Emma felt Mark’s little nose and chin rubbing around the puckered flesh of her ass, along with the warm wetness of his tongue, enjoying the sensation.  It was all so sensitive, just enough of a tease to make her want more.  Emma was actually pretty happy with Mark’s current attention to her ass, unlike the way he had abused her ass when he was full size.  Giggling out loud, Emma thought for the first time in her adult life, she wished she had gas.

While Emma was enjoying the feeling that Mark was creating her desire for revenge drove her to want more.  Putting her feet flat on the bed, Emma lifted up so she was no longer sitting on Mark; she then slide her hand under Mark, using her fingers to shove his face up into the puckered flesh of her asshole, wiping his face against her ass like he was toilet paper.  She then pulled him free of his fleshy confine.

Emma loved the whimpering, gasping sputtering sounds and painful look on Mark’s face as she brought him closer for an inspection.  She touched his body and moved his limbs, happily amazed to find nothing broken.

“Here honey, let me help you clean up a bit.” Emma said as she brought Mark closer to her face.   Emma gathered some saliva in her mouth and then spit it out onto Mark’s face, the glob hitting him dead center in the face

To Mark it felt like someone had thrown a dodge ball hard into his face.  The first glob hit him squarely in the face; quickly followed by a second and third blast.  Emma then used her finger tip began rubbing the spit around his face, like she was rubbing it clean with her spittle.

Emma turned Mark around so he was lying on his stomach in her palm, her thumb meeting her index finger across his upper back pinning him with his head pointed away from her.  Her middle, ring, and index fingers rested on his back and lower waist with his legs dangling off the bottom of her palm; basically exposing Mark’s bare bottom with his legs hanging unsupported.

Emma’s next gob of spit hit right between Mark’s ass cheeks.  She took her pinky finger and rubbed it along and between his ass cheeks.  She continued rubbing while spitting several more times until her pinky’s tip and his entire backside was coated with her spit, the extra sliding down his legs and dripping onto her bare belly.

It took Mark a second or two to realize what was happening, he had been shocked about the globs of spit hitting his face, disoriented from being woman-handled, but then realized what his now giantess-sized girlfriend was doing.  Emma was repeating Mark’s own actions around her ass.

In fear, Mark begged Emma not to do this.  He explained that he had never done this before; he loved her and would willingly give her anything else she wanted, but was afraid this would hurt too much.  Mark pleaded with Emma that her pinky finger was too big, too thick, that it would rip him in two, making it a horrible experience. 

What Mark really didn’t understand or remember is that when they had started dating Emma had pretty much pleaded the same case to him.  No matter what Emma had said to him at that time, Mark had continued to spit on her ass hole and his cock tip, a poorly inadequate amount of lube, then fucked her ass like she was the most jaded of porn stars.

All Mark was focused on was the horror of being raped by his girlfriend’s pinky finger.

Mark tried to pull loose from the fingers that held him, but for all the good it did he might as well not have wasted his energy.  He felt fingers behind him, forcing his legs apart.  Then he felt the weight of the fingers on her back, holding him tighter.  Mark screamed in blind terror when he felt Emma’s fingertip rubbing against his rectum.

"DON'T!  Please DON'T!" Mark screamed as he felt Emma’s pinky tip pressing against his shrunken body.  "Oh God, PLEASE stop! Oowwwww!! It HURTS! Nnnuuuhhh!"  Fear griped him, his screams becoming shrill sounds of agony as Emma effortless pushed.

Mark twisted and jerked his body in a futile attempt to escape from Emma; he was ashamed of and racked with pain even while trying to relax giving into his helplessness to try and ease the pain.  He could feel her finger’s tip spreading his ass open, could feel it beginning to enter him.  While Mark had fucked many women in the ass, but he had never personally experienced anything involving his own before, never realizing how excruciating it could be.

"PLEASE, EMMA, PLEASE STOP!  OOWWWWW!! N-n-no!  Oh please NO!"

Emma's finger pushed into Mark, effortlessly driving into him, each thrust forcing her finger just a bit deeper into his anal passage.  Mark could hear Emma’s giggling and laughing as she pushed more of her finger up inside him.

“Mark, I just realized, sweetie that I got to take your anal virginity, what did you call it “my ass cherry” like you took mine.  I mean you’re still ahead of me three to one, but it’s a start.”

Watching the struggles and pain of the little doll-sized man excited Emma a great deal.  She felt she was truly getting even, she had basically trusted him to treat her body’s sexual awakening with compassion and Mark had just used her holes, raping them like he had raped her emotions.  She knew this was some justifiable payback. 

Emma knew Mark was a conceited homo-phobic piece of shit, that this ass fuck was also a brain/ego fuck.  The sight of his face all red, grimacing in pain, his eyes squeezed tightly shut against the incredible pain tearing into his body, as he whimpered and beg for her mercy was truly priceless.  Days before she had given him everything, was willing to be anything he wanted, but he had treated her like something to be used and thrown away and now he was her personal fuck-toy.  It seemed there was such a thing as justice.

Emma watched in fascination as she drove her finger harder and deeper into Mark, he was so helpless and she was so much in control.  As the pain tore through him, for his part, Mark wondered how much longer his giantess-sized tormentor would fuck his ass and whether or not he could even survive it.

"Stop it! Please, PLEASE stop it! Oh God, I can't…I can't…NOOOOOOAAAAAUUUU!!!" Mark screamed in agony.  Every muscle in his body snapped taut as the incredible pain tore through to the very center of his being.  Mark felt like his insides were being torn apart as Emma repeatedly finger fucked his ass.  Mark felt blessed as the darkness enclosed onto him, his body going limp with unconsciousness.

Emma continued finger fucking Mark for several minutes, not realizing he was unconscious.  When he wasn’t begging, whimpering or thrashing around from the “pounding” she was giving his ass, she stopped.  Emma slowed to a stop.  With a grunt of frustration, she stopped moving her finger completely, but left it in the rectum of the brutalized doll-sized man.

Emma wiggled her finger tip a bit, but even that didn’t seem to get Mark to respond, so she pulled it out of his ass, amazed at the gaping hole the removed digit left behind.  She had wanted to use him like a finger puppet, but if he was just going to pass out it wasn’t any fun.

Emma walked into the bathroom and set Mark in the sink, his feet against the drain plug.  Turning on the faucet she washed her hands, in a very short order the icy cold water splashed onto his passed out body, quickly causing the tiny man to awaken shivering from the cold water which had been hitting his legs and lower body.  Emma turned off the water and dried her hands, watching Mark shiver and shake. She scooped him up and took him back to her bed.

Emma didn’t give Mark much of a chance to recover, think the shivering might be kind of a weird twist, she didn’t want him to get to comfy again.  She gripped the tiny man in her hand, his arms pinned at his sides her fingers wrapped around his stomach and lower waist, she directed him to her waiting pussy.  Emma guided Mark’s head between her legs and rubbed it against her very wet pussy lips all to the lovely sounds of his tiny complaints, begging for release, and wet shrieks of horror.  Once Emma felt his head pushed between the folds of her soaked flesh she began to rub him up and down just inside her pussy, then she started pumping him in and out trying to work his head and shoulders in deeper.

Emma loved the feel of Mark’s head, it was about cockhead sized and the way he twisted and angled it trying to avoid being used as a human dildo felt great.  Unfortunately, Mark’s body seemed to be teasing her, she wanted to rub him  against her magic spot just a few inches inside and up, but his wide shoulders even at 12” prevented her from doing no more than teasing the edges of the inside of her pussy.  Even though rubbing his body against her clitty felt wonderfully good, she wanted to use him as a fuck-toy pumping his helpless body inside her pussy.  With a mad rush of anger at this little bastard who once again was selfishly denying her pleasure, Emma fucked Mark hard against her.  Sloppy wet sounds filled the air as Mark’s tiny head and shoulders were pounded again and again against Emma’s pussy with no real successfully entry.

Emma knew two things for sure, Mark would get “eaten” by her pussy and she would love it.