- Text Size +

Part 4 Dish Best Served in Double D Cups

Mark had been living a series of nightmares beyond anything he could imagine.  All starting when the flat-chest girl he was fucking and fucking over shrank him to doll-size gaining huge boobs in the process.  He had been mashed by those giantess-sized breasts, pinned under a sweaty nylon covered foot, crushed, and pressed into the biggest ass he had ever seen.  She had then robbed him of his manliness by literally finger-fucking his virgin ass with what was equivalent to a baseball bat-sized finger.  Now she was trying to use him like a human dildo.
Mark had repeatedly been rubbed and then slammed into Emma’s pink, puffy wet pussy flesh.  She had tried pushing more than just his head and part of a shoulder in, but at 12” he was just too big.  All she had been successful at was nearly drowning him as she beat his head and shoulders against her maw like pussy.  After enough attempts to make Mark think she was trying to knock his shoulders off his body and test the limits of his ability to breathe pussy juices, Emma had finally pulled him out.

To Mark it had felt like someone had rammed his head, shoulders and arms into soft wet brick wall repeatedly.  Again he didn’t understand how he was still alive and in one piece, Emma had not held him too roughly at first, but as she kept trying to work more of him inside her she had gripped him tighter and tighter.  After she had gently pushed his head in she had started pumping him, working him against her clit and slit trying to get more of his body inside, when it was obvious he would not slide right in she had tried to more pressure.  He could hardly breathe as his world became dark wetness squeezing around him followed by a second or two of harsh brightness filled with loud frustrated angry words from a giantess and his own desperate gasps for much needed air.  Sometimes she would hold him in there, pushing his tiny body against her sex as she turned and twisted his body, the pain was not as intense as when she was pumping him in and out, but to Mark’s oxygen depraved and terror-filled mind he simply knew she would keep him in the dark wetness of her vagina too long and he would die.  Several times his panic over came him and he would open his mouth to scream, only to have it filled with her flowing juices. 

Mark sputtered and coughed trying to free his airway of the quarts of girlie cum he was sure he had swallowed trying to breathe while being pumped in and out of her pussy.  Emma eventually changed her hold on Mark which allowed him the freedom to use one of his arms.  Mark’s upper body and head felt like someone had repeatedly beat him against a soft wet brick wall; still he immediately wiped the frothy juices from his face.  He was able to clear his nose, mouth, and eyes, which allowed him to breathe easier and see what was happening; however it barely touched the amount of girly juices that had leaked onto his body.  He was amazed at how soaked he was, even though she had unsuccessfully tried to force him inside her.  He wondered if he would have literally drowned if she had been able to get him in.  Shuddering in terror, he remembered how when he was normal size and fucking her, Emma liked him to push all the way in, holding still when she came so her very tight pussy could milk his cock.

Marked tried to think rationally, his was doll-size, helpless, held in the hand of young woman he had treated badly, who may or, as he was thinking, may not still have any feelings for him.  Grabbing onto the only option his abused, beaten, and raped body left him, Mark acted.

Mark began whimpering and crying, letting his fear grip him even harder than Emma was, as he pleaded for his life.

“Please, Emma!  Please, I am begging you to return me to normal, Emma.  I am so sorry!  Please return me to normal and I will spend the rest of my days making up for the hurt I caused you, baby.  Please! I love you and I am so sorry.  I just want to make it up to you, sweetness.”

Emma had been lost in thought, she had moved him from her pussy thinking of ways to get Mark, the square peg into her round hole, but hadn’t really been paying him any attention.

Almost as if she finally heard him Emma moved Mark up near her face.

It was hard for Mark to tell what Emma’s reaction was to his begging.  He was so close to her billboard-sized face that he couldn’t really make out much of her expression, the eye he was near seemed so cold, as if she didn’t really see him, at least not as a person.  It was as if he was the victim held tight in the Jurassic Park jeep being eye-balled by the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

The eye blinked a few times and then Mark was moved again, but instead of being put between her legs, he was being brought up towards her face.

Emma brought Mark against her cheek, softly pressing him against her warm skin.  She began cooing softly as one would to sooth a frightened tiny animal.  Her voice was soft soothing, her hands were warm and soft as they pressed him against the warm flesh of her cheek, Mark almost instinctively slowed his breathing to match hers, and soon his panic seemed to be under control.

Emma gently cradled Mark in her hands cupping his body as she brought him up to her lips at the same time she leaned downwards.  Emma’s fingers almost seemed to pulse gently against his back, to Mark it felt like he was in a very comfortable warm massage chair.

Mark felt her giantess-sized lips touch his face and head in a soft feather-light kiss, filling his lungs with her warm exhaled breath.  Her soft slightly wet lips caressed his face, quickly smothering him in their embrace then moving off his body.

Very softly, in a voice barely audible even in his current location, Emma soothingly said to Mark, “I am so sorry, sweetie.  I guess I got carried away, let me make it special for my guy.”

Emma kissed down Mark’s small body, her hot wet lips, gently pressing as she kissed every bit of his front from his head to his toes.  She then moved her lips back up to his face, Emma’s lips parted enough for her tongue’s tip to extend out and tease against his mouth, then her lips and tongue worked their way down to his neck and chest.  Sliding her tongue downwards, the giant hot slab of wetness sent jolts of erotic electricity through his shrunken body. 

To Mark, the feeling was incredibly strange, but so intensely sensual.  He found himself almost instantly aroused and hard, his breathing getting heavier and faster, not in fear, but in desire and need.

Emma licked her way back down to his toes, licking everywhere except his engorged cock.  She carefully worked his foot into her mouth, pushing his foot with her soaked tongue up against her equally wet upper lip.  Gently she wiggled her tongue erotically against the bottom of his toes and foot as she sucked.  This made Mark so horny he loudly growled out a moan.  Emma proceeded to do the same to his other foot, getting an even more enthusiastic response from the doll-sized man.

Emma used her tongue to push his foot out of her mouth, and then extended it to lick up along his legs, not stopping until her tongue tip reached his hard cock.  If the feel and taste of it against her tongue hadn’t been enough, Mark’s hearty shout of “Oh, fuck!” let her know when she had reached her goal.

Emma bathed Mark’s hard member softly with her tongue, swirling it and gently drawing in her breath, creating a sensitive sucking feeling.  Mark’s reaction to the hot soaking wetness that coated his cock was very animalistic; he started instinctively moaning and humping up against her wet tongue.  Emma finally slid her tongue under his cock and balls, rolling it along his tiny length and between, flicking against his ass at the same time, her tongue tip teasingly exploring all of his sensitive spots.

At that moment, if someone had asked him, Mark might have been tempted to state his shrinking was almost worth it. 

And then it got better….

Emma lifted her hands guiding Mark’s tiny body against her face, leaning back at the same time, so his cock pushed between her hot wet tongue and upper lip.  Once he was lying against her face, Emma let go of Mark’s 12” body, her mouth and tongue ever so gently suckling on his shrunken hardness, her fingers sliding down to tease her own super-sized breasts and nipples.

Mark was now Emma’s facehugger, including an extension trying to plant seed in her belly, albeit a much smaller version coming nowhere near her throat.  Mark lurched against her face grabbing hand-holds as he began to fuck her mouth, pumping with as much power as he could driven towards one goal…to cum.

To Mark, Emma’s soft mouth and tongue felt so incredibly tight, wet and pulsing around his hardness, his moans got louder as he rocked his hips harder and harder against her soft lips.  Emma would gently suck, but sometimes she would allow her saliva to leak out along Mark’s hard cock, flushing his engorged member with hot wetness which would dribble down her chin coating her breasts driving him to fuck her mouth even harder.

Mark quickly closed his eyes to ensure the weirdness of the situation did not interfere with the feeling of fantastic pleasure; it was just too strange being 12” tall lying on the lips of his girlfriend fucking her with a cock smaller than her smallest finger.  By closing his eyes, he was able to imagine being in charge again, using and fucking her, with his only concern being his pleasure.  Each time he pounded in and out, it felt even better, his cock surrounded in the soft wet firmness of her lip and tongue.  It seemed to Mark that her lips and tongue reacted to his cock, needed his cum, which made him pump faster, harder!

Mark shifted his hand holds on her face and hair to strengthen his hold, allowing him to fuck her harder and exert more force.  Even his balls were pushing into her slutty lips.  Mark could tell by the eager way her tongue reacted and her soft humming moans that Emma was begging for a good face-fuck.  He screwed his eyes closed even tighter, afraid if he saw her size or his, he would lose his erection and feel even less a man.

Mark was amazed at how his desire seemed to grow even more, he became harder and swelled even larger while his breathing became loud and heavy as he fucked her mouth, pounding into her like he had pounded her pussy and ass when he treated her like his personal slut.  He didn’t care what she wanted at this time, he just knew he needed to fuck her, to show her he was still a man and she was still his cum dump.  His body drenched in sweat, Mark had to shift his hand holds again to better hate-fuck his cock and waist into her lips.  With his eyes closed, it was easy for Mark to imagine himself normal-size fucking Emma’s hot wet tight pussy or her tight ass.

Mark came blasting load after load of huge amounts of his cum against her tongue, yelling from his intense orgasm.  He knew she had to be impressed by his actions and the amount of his cum, she seemed so subdued, taking the face-fuck like the slut she had been before, so willing and eager to be anything he wanted just so he would love her.  He could feel Emma’s tongue sliding back into her mouth taking all his hot spunk with it, feeling her swallow, then her own moan of pleasure which rolled through his body starting at his spent cock and balls, still between her lips and tongue, traveled throughout his body.

Out of breath and spent, Mark collapsed on her face all the time his body twitching with spasms from the touch of her lips.  He felt light-headed and dizzy even with his eyes closed, so he just continued to lay there as he waited to recover.

Mark lay on Emma’s lips spent and barely conscious; his orgasm had been incredibly powerful leaving him so weak, so drained.  It was a struggle to even open his eyes.  He might have drifted off, if not for Emma’s tongue and lips lifting and nudging his body.

Struggling, Mark finally opened his eyes, but found only confusion and disorientation.  He was a few feet away looking into a set of equally sized black holes each one large enough for him to stick his head into and not touch the sides.  He looked down at Emma’s lips, when he had started fucking her face he was almost as tall as her face was long, but now he could barely stretch and touch each outer corner of her lips.  When a blast of warm air came rushing over him out the two holes, Mark realized he was smaller, lots smaller and looking up Emma’s nose holes.

Mark screamed and lurched backwards, unfortunately his bare feet slipped on Emma’s wet lip.  His tiny body slapped down onto her face again.  Giant fingertips pinched his body lifting him off the mouth moments before he had owned.  Mark was lifted what seemed several of his body lengths away from her face, enough so he could see her eyes, but still close enough to feel her breath and the force of her words as she spoke.

“Oh Mark, you are so much cuter at this size.  Did you like giving me a face fuck?  Remember the first time I sucked you off?  How you told me I needed to work on it?  As you made me gag and choke?  How I needed to be able to fit you in my throat, if I loved you?  Well, I learned how, remember, sweetie?  Eventually I was able to take you all the way in my throat; you even said it was if I was “made to throat you”.  Remember?”

Emma’s smile took on a predatorily look and then she said, “Let’s see how you fit now?”

Emma raised her head again and lowered Mark into her mouth still holding on to him.  Her tongue extended outwards to taste him as she lowered him part way in, her tongue wrapped and slide around his bare little body while her lips enclosed around part of his body.  Emma than began to gently “slurp” and suck on his body.  The problem was a matter of point of view and perspective; to Emma she was being somewhat gentle, not to the level she had been before, but still gentle to her normal actions and how she felt about him, but to Mark it felt like she was trying to suck his skin from his body.

Emma continued to work Mark’s tiny body in and out of her mouth, passing him across her lips, stroking him along her tongue, and into the front of her mouth.  She would pull him out only then repeat the process again and again.  The entire time she was doing this her action were accompanied by the beautiful sounds of his pitiful whimpering and cries for mercy.

Emma finally released her grip on Mark as she sucked him into her mouth, drawing him into her mouth.  She curled her tongue inside moving him along to the back of her throat and then leaned her head forward enough to have him slide against the front of her mouth.  Slowly, she brought her teeth together, effectively trapping the tiny shrunken man in her mouth, but still leaving her mouth slightly open --- smiling.

Mark pulled and crawled his way up the inside of Emma’s mouth, the hot wet stickiness of her saliva coating his entire body as he reached her closed teeth, his only light coming from the spaces between her large dinner plate-sized teeth.

Mark wedged his tiny fingers between two of Emma’s teeth in an attempt to maintain his position.  He had crawled up against her teeth inside her mouth, holding on with all his strength to plead for his life, “Please Emma, please!  I beg you let me out!”

Then to Mark’s horror Emma began to giggle; the sound and vibration almost deafening him!

Mark felt Emma’s tongue slide under his tiny body, lifting him up, breaking his tiny grip on her teeth as if it were non-existent.  She pressed him up against the roof of her mouth as her lips sealed shut, enclosing him in the darkness.

As the humid darkness of Emma’s warm wet mouth entombed Mark all he could imagine was her last words of how he would “fit in her throat now”.  The certainty of his death, being swallowed alive by his skinny girlfriend, terrified Mark more than reason itself.   He began to shriek in horror.

Emma had literally sucked the height out of Mark again, making him smaller, but he was till big enough to be a mouthful.  She figured he was just a bit smaller than two inches, but with his arms and legs moving inside her mouth he felt bigger then he was.  She used her tongue to push him around her mouth, his tiny body being pushed up against her cheek, up to the roof of her mouth, and against her teeth.  No matter where he ended up she sucked and slurped on his helpless body, her mouth and tongue exploring him like a piece of hard candy.

Emma could hear Mark’s tiny gagging, sobbing cries.  She started to moan, almost a purr of pleasure, as she heard the whimpering pleading of the “tiny voice” inside her head.  She then used her tongue to work the tiny Mark back into her throat, her mouth involuntarily opening up in a smile, providing him some light to see his doom. 

Emma could feel his tiny hands grabbing, clutching, and trying to prevent his descent into her throat.  She could feel his fingers clawing along her tongue as Mark went into her throat, closing her gag muscles on him.  She imagined the pressure, heat, and wetness must be incredibly painful and horrendous for him, but the sensation was magnificent to her.  She could feel him wiggle, moving against her throat.  In some incredible way it was as if the movements he was making in her throat and mouth were directly connected to her pussy and breasts, she started to get even wetter, her pussy leaking juices, as her breasts seemed to super heat, and her nipples ache with desire and hardness.

Emma road the glorious sensations running through her body, imagining the delight of swallowing him whole, which she knew would give her a marvelously wonderful orgasm.  She was so close to swallowing, until she thought of the reason she had sucked on him the second time.  He had willingly taken more of his height in a somewhat debasing way for a special reason.  She knew she wanted him inside her, but not in her tummy.

Emma voluntarily gagged a bit while moving her head forward, letting Mark and a lot of her drool leak out of her mouth.  Mark slide down her chin and plopped on to her chest, sliding down between her breasts.  Not wanting it to seem like a reprieve, Emma pushed her hands against her breasts mashing them together with Mark’s tiny body between.  She rolled her breasts against each other with the tiny man between them, slowly working his small helpless body downward till he popped out onto her belly, continuing his journey downwards, stopping in a slick puddle in her belly button.

Emma lifted Mark’s tiny body moving him between her thighs, rubbing him against her pussy lips.  She moved him back and forth against her soaking wetness.  Then she pushed him up against her clit.  Pushing the tiny wet man against her engorged clitty caused her body to jerk and shake with pleasure, desire shooting strongly through her body, as she pressed his face adoringly into her pink clitty.  Emma moaned with a passion that would not be denied.  This felt so good, so right to her!

Emma’s breathing got faster following the same rhythm of her thrusting her hips, her pussy was sopping, making sloppy wet sounds that drowned out any screams that may have been coming from her tiny ex-boyfriend.  She could feel his body jerking and shaking in his own spasms which just added to her own pleasure.  Using her fingers which held him as guides, she plunged the tiny man inside her wetness, pushing him in, feeling his tiny body enter her.

Emma pushed until his entire body was inside her pussy, then using her fingers she continued to shove him in deeper.  She knew he was small; in fact, his shrunken body was the tiniest thing of his she had ever had in her body, but again his frantic struggling, and the movement of his limbs felt fantastic to her, better than anything she had ever felt before.  She could feel him turning and moving inside her hot wet pussy, trying to get out; his movements causing her to have small orgasms, her pussy literally leaking with desire.  Emma felt him wiggling, trying to work his way out of her, but by shoving him back with her fingertips, she kept pushing him to that deep spot inside where his panicked movements caused him to struggle across her special spot, leaving her mewling with desire and hungrily wanting more, repeating the process again and again.

Immediately after the first time Emma had shoved his tiny helpless shrunk body inside her pussy, she had begun teasing and rubbing her clit.  It combined heavenly with the sensations of the tiny man’s internal struggle for freedom inside her pussy.  The sensations that were going through her body were indescribably fantastic, Emma’s sexual experience had been limited only to the things Mark had done.  While he had done a lot, it was nothing compared to the euphoric sensation his tiny body was creating for her now!  To Emma the universe was the feelings running through her body, caused by the little man trapped in her pussy fighting for his life.  Emma was so close to cumming, she could feel herself building to a super orgasm brought on by the combination of her fingers on her clit, the struggling helpless little man rubbing her inside her pussy, and the overwhelming feelings of omnipotence from playing Goddess with a man who had treated her harshly.

Emma kept pushing Mark back to struggle forward again, each time her orgasm building more and more, her pussy occasionally squeezing, trying to milk the tiny man, as her body tingled hot and shook nearing her climax.

Emma’s body had built and built higher towards this release, until like a shock wave it rolled over her in an explosion.  Emma’s body arched taunt upwards holding almost ridged until her body started to tremble, shaking her limbs lost all control giving way as she collapsed in the bed.  Losing all control of her body allowed the pleasure to wash along her body like waves hitting the shore, initially they hit her hard and lasted a long time, harder and longer than anything she had ever experienced in her short sexual life, but eventually the sensations overwhelming her body decreased, while the pleasure remained.  As Emma lost all control of her body, her fingers slipped out of her pussy removing the shrunken man’s barrier to freedom.  Before the shrunken man stuck inside her could act on this, her pussy spasmed around him, clutching him to tightly to allow him to move, let alone to get out. 

Mark was trapped inside Emma being crushed by her pussy as her hot girlie cum gushed out leaking down her ass crack and on to the bed.

Finally Emma lay spent, sprawled on her bed, her body twitching from the aftermath of the most powerful climax she had ever experienced, as her body relaxed, to her it felt like she had gone boneless.  She seemed to lay there for an incredibly long time, but eventually she felt the tiny man, who had once been the love of her life; pull himself out of her soaked pussy.  Her body felt so sensitive that even his tiny movements almost felt painful, so she slide her fingers inside, amazed at the heat and how wet she was, she pinched him between her finger tips gently pulling him out.  She brought his tiny frothy soaked body up to her large breast releasing him so he dropped against her nipple.  She watched as Mark moved slightly wrapping his little arms around as much of her nipple as he could, so he was a bit more secure were he lay, and then he collapsed exhausted.  Emma rested her wet finger tips on top of him, gently petting and stroking his tiny body.

As she lay there petting her twice- shrunk ex-boyfriend, Emma thought about how and what had happened to her.  How Mark had treated her, how her breasts had grown, and how she had satisfied her need for revenge in what became a bizarre and unimaginable way, but so incredibly effective.  She thought about how sexual it was to use him, to treat him like he had treated her.  As she contemplated her recent experiences, Emma’s other hand absentmindedly lightly played with her other nipple.  She thought about how much she pitied him, for taking something precious from her, her love and treating it and her like a piece of trash, when he could have had her unlimited love and attention. 

Emma saw Mark as a sexual thing now so she would treat him that way for now on, she had never own a vibrator or dildo before.  She was just thankful that she had not given in to her initial desire to swallow what was now her little sex toy.  She thought she would keep him, at least as long as he was able to satisfy her every whim.

Emma had learned some powerful lessons, the most powerful ones being that she deserved love, enjoyed sex, and they could be separate things.  She wondered how sex would be with someone who actually cared for her, who loved her.  She also wondered how she was going to explain these giant breasts to Lacey. 

Emma couldn’t imagine lying to Lacey, she never had lied to her best friend, so she knew she would have to tell Lacey the truth, explaining what had happened and showing her the new and improved Mark.

As Emma imagined explaining and showing her best friend, who loved her, all the fun ways she had used Mark, she found herself teasing her nipple and her first sex toy who was hanging on to her other nipple, with a bit more wanton eagerness.