- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Emma continues her revenge on Mark.

Part 2 Dish Best Served in Double D Cups
By jillianpixie

Emma walked into her bedroom, her heels making loud tapping sounds as she moved to her bed.  Sitting on the bed, she bent down placing her tiny shrunken boyfriend flat on the floor sideways, so his tiny body was parallel to the bed, holding him against the floor with her fingers.  Emma looked down, and then with a satisfying grin, she raised her black five inch heel over him then stepped down; enjoying the renewed screams of terror coming from her doll-sized boyfriend, as he thought she was stepping on him.  Mark’s tiny little body was trapped in the space between the actual heel and the platform front of her heel.

Emma lifted up enough off the bed to slide her soaked thong off her body, she slipped the thong down lifting up the heeled foot not pinning Mark, and letting the thong puddle around the heel pinning Mark.   She loved the wet plopping sound her thong made as it hit Mark’s screaming face and naked little body sticking out from under her heel.

Emma leaned down again and unhooked the straps holding her heels on and then slipped her feet out of the heels.  She lowered her stocking covered foot against Mark’s exposed body, wiggling her toes against his waist, groin and legs.  She loved the way stockings and hose made her skin feel, even as a little girl she had loved the feeling of tights against her skin, but the feeling and sensation of power as her stocking clad toes wiggled against Mark’s hot little limbs was almost intoxicating.  She was rubbing and wiggling her toes along his lower half not trapped by her heel when the incredibly vivid image of her stepping down on him, crushing his cock and lower body with her toes, seeing his body mash flat, as his body fluids oozed out between her toes and gushed out of his screaming mouth, eyes, and ears passed before her.  Her body trembled with erotic excitement.

Emma lifted her stocking clad foot off of Mark for fear that she would give in to her desire, not that she had a sudden change of heart, but because it would end her fun too quickly.  Emma lifted her high heel and her thong off Mark’s pitifully whining body, scooped him up, and then leaned back against her pillows, bringing him up to her.

Slowly, almost absent-mindedly Emma began rubbing and petting his naked little body as she thought of all the things she had done for him, how she had foolishly let him use her to prove her love, how she had ignored people who loved and cared for her, like Lacey, to be his plaything his next piece of ass to dump his cum, and how she had given him her love, as well as her body.  All the time she had been giving herself to him, he had treated her feelings and body like a tissue, to be used and thrown away when done.

While Emma had waited the three days for the liquid to be done, she had thought about all she had given to Mark, how he had used her love to manipulate her.  She had known there was going to be the chance to get even, but this was beyond anything she had imagined!  She honestly had assumed the shopkeeper’s elixir would make Mark impotent or something like that, but this was so much better.  Emma just had to think of the right means to get her revenge.  To get her best revenge!

Emma had become so lost in thought that she hadn’t really been paying attention to Mark, as she petted him.  If she had, she would have seen him uselessly struggling, with all his might, against her finger and thumb which actually held him in her hand.  She would have heard his screams and begging turn into more of soft pleading, trying to work on what if any loving feelings she may still have had.  Mark was also pleading with her trying to remind her that she was a good, kind woman.

As Emma came out of her reverie, she started to hear what Mark was actually saying, confessing his love for her, begging her forgiveness for the things he had done to her, telling her how wrong he was for not thinking of her welfare, and of course pleading for her to return him to normal.  The thing was, the more she listened to him, the more it became obvious that he didn’t really know what he was apologizing for or why, it all sounded like insincere crap.

Emma made her expression look kind of blank, as she said, “So you love me? And want to make me happy?  My happiness and welfare is important to you, Markie?”

Mark’s words took on a smoother and slicker quality to them as he figured his charms were working on her.  “Yes, Emma sweetie, I love you!  All I want is to be your guy, make you happy, and I can do that best if you return me to normal-size.”

Of course Emma didn’t believe a word he said.  In all honesty, she had no real idea how to return him to normal size or even if it was possible, but she wasn’t ready to let Mark know that…at least not yet.  “Well Markie, I am not sure I want to return you yet, I mean I probably will, but first I need you to prove you love me.  Would you be willing to show me how much you love me?  To prove you really do love me?”

Mark was saying “Yes, yes, anything, baby!” almost before Emma was finished speaking, oblivious to the fact she was using his own words against him.

“Ok sweetie, then why don’t you put that pretty little mouth of yours to work?” Emma then set her 12” tall boyfriend down on the bed between her legs inches away from her bare pussy.

Mark was a bit stunned; it wasn’t like he had never eaten a girl out before.  He had, usually on the first few dates, so she knew she needed to return the deed with a blowjob.  Of course the pussy before him was about half his size, her pussy looked all red, puffy, wet, and truth be told, kind of scary to him.

Mark’s hesitation didn’t go unnoticed by Emma, she repeated almost the exact words she had heard and believed from him, “Markie, come on sweetie, if you love me, you will suck me!  Take my pretty pussy in your mouth, come on.  See how much you turn me on; my clitty is so hard its aching, see how much I love you!  My clitty is all red, hard, and swollen with need.”

In fact, Emma’s clit was an extended nub, to Mark it seemed phallic.

Emma used two of her fingers to push Mark into her hot little pussy.  She felt Mark’s tiny hands pushing against the folds of her pussy lips, lifting and pushing them.  The area around her pussy was so sensitive, all swollen and pouty, that Mark’s individual shrunken fingers felt wonderful.  It was like each one of his tiny fingers was teasing the excited nerve endings around her pussy.  She had never felt anything so fantastic that is until he continued moving his hands closer to her clit.  His hands clenched squeezing her outer lips against her clitty.  Emma moaned as her body involuntarily reacted shuddering as her pussy clenched leaking hot juices around the tiny shrunken man rubbing her.

While slightly frightened from her pussy’s reaction, Mark also recognized that Emma was reacting positively to his actions; he figured he was halfway to getting her to return him to normal.  Mark continued using his hands to need the fleshy lips of Emma’s pussy like it was raw dough as he started kisses and sucking the flesh around her clitty, using his mouth like a little vacuum working around till his lips locked on her hard red clitty, giving it a good suck.

The weirdness Mark felt could hardly be described; being shrunk, mashed by his once flat-chested girlfriend’s now gigantic tits, pinned under her high heel as she wiped her soaked thong then her moist toes on him, and now wrapping his lips around her clit giving it a blowjob, but obviously from her mewling sounds Emma loved it. 

And no matter what it took, Mark was going to convince her to return him to normal-size.

“Oh my little itty-bitty man, that feels sooooo good, maybe you do love me?”

While continuing to rub with one hand and suck on her clitty like a baby breast feeding, Mark fisted his other hand, and with all his might, pushed it into Emma’s drenched pussy lips.  Slowly his hand pushed past the folds of flesh and into her hot slit, working his entire arm into her until his shoulder was pressed against her pussy as much as his mouth was.  If Mark had been in another mind set, he might have realized he was Emma’s first again…the first person to ever fist this once virgin girl.

Mark shoved his hand up against the top of Emma’s inner pussy wall, using his fingers and her reaction, he found what he was sure was her G-spot and began rubbing and truly fingering it, with his entire tiny hand, as he sucked, licked, and “fingered” her clitty. 

Mark’s success at making Emma cum was almost his undoing.

Emma had been lying back against her pillows letting Mark lick and suck her clitty, enjoying her now shrunken boyfriend’s attention to her pussy.  She had cupped one of her huge breasts in each hand.  One very important thing she had learned about her new huge breasts was how her own mouth on her own nipples could bring her so much pleasure.  So while Mark applied his tiny efforts to her pussy, she had raised one of the luscious globes taking the nipple between her lips.  Emma sucked, relishing the way the pink nipple stiffen in her mouth, and traced the areola with her tongue.  She had been enjoying her slow pending orgasm when her body reacted violently to Mark’s combo attention on the sensitive locations in and out of her pussy. 

Emma’s hand flew down and held Mark pressed against her sex which was flooding with her steamy hot juices, while her hips bucked, literally fucking against the doll-sized man.  Emma’s body jerked as she arched her pelvis up again and again, her body shook and trembled with uncontrollable passion, like she was trying to get the tiny 12” man rubbing her G-spot to fly off, but of course at the same time her hand held him pressed against her pussy as it clenched trying to pull him in.

Emma was thrashing about on her bed as an earth shattering orgasm rolled though her body.  It hit her in waves, each stronger than the last. The tiny men continued doing what he had been doing, triggering a new wave as the previous one subsided.  Emma was screaming at the crest of each wave.  She realized she almost couldn't breathe, seemingly going on forever as her whole body trembled and convulsed.  Emma let go of the shrunken man pressed against her pussy, grabbing both of her nipples, her hands twisting and pulling them incredibly roughly, the pain mixing delightfully with the pleasure.

Mark’s wet little body forgotten in her ecstasy fell to the bed hard, landing near her bucking ass, which was hitting the bed for each orgasmic wave that hit her.  Each time Emma’s ass slammed down against the bed the tiny man was bounced head first closer to her ass.  Unable to stop himself or get off the bed-quake his girlfriend’s giant body was causing Mark eventual found himself under her ass.

Emma’s pinkish red flesh descended down onto Mark’s upper torso, with horrifying clarity he watched as her cheeks pressed down on his tiny body.  Fear caused Mark to view his impending doom with a slow motion horror usually saved for “slasher” movies.  He imagined the sensation was similar to what people who fell to their death felt, but in his case the “ground” of his girlfriend’s pink ass was rushing down to met him, instead of the other way. 

Mark closed his eyes, screaming in fear.

Carried away with her intense waves of pleasure, Emma continued smacking her ass down onto the bed, burying Mark in the crack of her ass as his doll-sized body pressed into the cover and sheet of her bed.

Mark felt Emma’s weight bear down on his helpless form; slapping down on him and then lifting up, only to ruthlessly slam down on him again and again as she rode her body’s orgasmic waves.  His tiny body engulfed by her flesh, her hot gushing pussy juices that leaked into her crack coating him.  With each slam, Mark expected his tiny bones to snap like twigs.  Adding to his humiliating horror was the realization that Emma isn’t really conscious of what she is doing to him, she is truly unaware she will be killing him by ass-crushing.

Emma collapsed spent from her multiple orgasms with Mark’s doll-sized body directly under the crack of her ass, her cheeks mashing down on his body.

 

to be continued.....