- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Author's Chapter Notes:

Constructive Criticism Please!

"Merry Christmas Luke" Luke said to himself.

Luke had not had much luck with girls although he was handsome. He had a gymnasts built, strong yet flexible, dark brown almost black hair and blueish greenish eyes. Luke was 6 foot 3 inches. He was the jokster who made everyone laugh and all the girls always thought of him as a friend not a possible boyfriend. Luke flew through high school not having a girl and through collage the same way. He was now 25 and already had 1.5 billion dollars due to his invention of the newest computer technology. He worked very little and mainly spent his time working on computers and trying to invent things or working on his shrinking and growing potion and ray.

Luke lived in a small house in the suburbs of Chicago. He lived alone and three times a week a maid came over to clean up the house a bit. The house had a basement were Luke tried his experiments generally speaking on himself. He always had a giantess feetish but never a crushing one but a gentle and kind giantess. He also never could resist feet. They always seem so pretty and the only thing his lonely heart desired was the women of his life who would let him do all his weird kinks.

As Luke sat by the Christmas tree all alone he looked at his final product from months of labor. In his left hand he had what looked like water which was the shrinking potion and in the other he had what seemed to be a tiny pill which was the growth formula. Unless you got the growth formula you would be stuck at the size you chose.

Luke's thoughts were broken as the doorbell rang. He quickly hid the liquid in the safe behind the christmas tree and walked down the carpet to the front door.
"Coming"Luke yelled.
Luke opened the door and on the other side he saw Sophie, the maid who had become almost a friend to him. Sophie stood in the doorway wearing a purple North Face and a purple hat to match with it. Her dark brown hair stuck out from under her hat. She was tall and stood about 5 feet 11 inches. Behind her stood an older gentleman who hand no hat on revealing his bald scalp and a brown winter jacket. He looked approximately 6 foot. He had blue eyes. Luke presumed it was her dad. Finally next to the gentleman stood a women who had a red winter jacket and green eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a smile just like Sophie except her face was wrinkled.

Sophie had a beautiful smile one that made Luke's insides warm up. Her green eyes shone with happiness too.

"Sophie and Mr. And Mrs. Jones what a nice surprise but I swear I said to you Sophie that you could have a whole two weeks off." said Luke.

"Well we heard you do not have a family left and nobody is coming over so we decided to give you a nice Christmas surprise." said Mr. Jones.

"Come in, come in" said Luke as he stepped aside to let the Jones family in. They wiped their shoes on the mat in front of the door and then stepped in.

Luke took their coats and hung them up in the closet and then directed the Jones family to put their shoes in the closet too.

"Here you go Luke." said Mrs. Jones.

Luke opened the container and inside there was a freshly baked apple pie.

"Oh no, you shouldn't have!" answered Luke surprised by their generosity.

"It is least we can do after what you did for Sophie, giving her 20 dollars an hour for just cleaning and paying for her college."said Mr.Jones.

"Oh it was nothing, my money should go to the right places." answered Luke.

Luke lead them to the family room where the tree was hung and they talked for hours while eating apple pie.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones left after about 10:30 althought they insisted he calls them Sally and Andrew.

Sophie and Luke talked well into the night and they loved every minute of it. They both when to sleep around 2 in the morning.