- Text Size +
The foot went up again moving slightly with the shoe and keeping me stuck to it and then slammed down again.  The toes squeezed me with every step and I was on slaughtered with sweat and smell.  I would have enjoyed it probably if I didn't know it was under the feet of a sadistic girl who was out for revenge but either way I was crying.

I was so helpless and pathetic as the toes rubbed me because Keira had sat down on the bus home.  She toyed with me by squeezing me with her toes or rolling me under them.  She pushed each toe into my face as she manipulated me as she wanted.  It took only three our four minutes until I sprayed my cum on her sock.

As if she acknowledged the fact that I was beaten she stopped toying with me and squeezed me once as if to mock me.  I beat my fists madly at her toes but it only made her giggle a bit as she felt my tiny hits.  I knew she giggled because her foot shook a bit and I heard the laugh.

Soon though, I felt the weight return and the swinging motion returned also as I was propelled through the air and then slammed down.  The walk was merciless as my body was pushed to extremes with the weight and flying around under the toes.  Finally, I blacked-out welcoming the darkness.



As much as I want to tell you what happened from my point of view, right now we must rely on other people's accounts to tell the story as obviously I had blacked out.




Keira had walked home from a farther spot as to torture Tim a bit more.  As she walked, she thought about telling her parents to unshrink Tim because I mean after all her dad had invented shrinking but she didn't want to, she wanted Tim to be her loyal servant.  Little did she now that this could be reached in other ways.

When she got home she went up to her room and pealed of her shoes, she didn't look at Tim though as she laid her foot down on the ground and toyed his body.  She felt such power but it was soon diminished as she noticed that he was not struggling.

She looked down on him and noticed that he was completely limp.  At this point Keira freaked, she picked Tim up and pushed him against her ear.  She felt no heart beat.

All of a sudden sadness filled Keira as she realized that she probably just killed someone who although teased her always was nice to her.  He would always smile when he saw her and make her laugh.  At this point Sophie, her mom heard the loud sobs from her room and decided to go up and check on her.

Sophie entered the room to see Keira holding a small human in her hands and crying over him.  Sophie's first reaction was to think it was Luke and she ran over but she found it to be a different boy.  He seemed to be Keira's age but had red hair, blue eyes, and a well toned body.  Sophie took the little man out of her daughter's hands and put him in her own hands.

She had learned a trick or two with Luke and she felt for the heart rate by gently pressing down on the inner thigh with one finger.  And presto, she felt his pulse and relaxed a bit more knowing that he was alive.

During this time Keira had been regretting all the bad things she did today to Tim and promised that she will never do it again in honor of Tim's whimsicality.

"What happened baby?"asked Sophie as she brushed the hair out of her daughter's crying face.  Keira then explained the whole story to her mom counting the promises.

"Well it's okay baby, he is still alive"said Sophie reassuringly after the tale.

At this Keira's eyes widened as she looked at the limp Tim in her mom's hand.  She sat there stunned for a few minutes until she said

"What can we do to help him?  I want to make it up to him"pleaded Keira.

"Well some water to dab his head with, but Keira, to mentally rebuild him is your responsibility.  It was your actions that caused this so you will have to suffer the consequences without me to help you.  And when your father gets back from golf, you will explain to him what happened so he can work on the scientific side of getting this poor boy to normal size.  Good luck!" said Sophie as she headed out through the door.

"But.."began Keira

"No buts Keira, you could have killed him"said Sophie.  "As much as I want to help you, your father would agree, your on your own.

To this Keira sighed and went in search for something to dab Tim's forehead with.




Back to me...

I woke up with a monster headache and the sensation of water running down my body.  As my vision slowly adjusted I saw that the huge finger of Keira's was doing it with a napkin mist likely.  And them I saw that face with a different expression on this time though.

I leapt up onto my knees instantly and begged her for mercy. I said many embarrassing things and cried my heart out but for the first time in my life I felt her huge finger rub my back in soothing circles.  At her touch I lost all control and felt a warm liquid go down my leg.  I was terrified for what would come next.