- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

So casual it is surprising!

Luke woke up next morning with a throbbing headache although he was positive that he did not get drunk last night.

Luke suddenly realized that there was something different about his surroundings.  There was something large and pretty heavy on top of him.  Darkness surrounded and he lost the sense of direction.  Although he was never claustrophobic he was feeling like everything was caving in around him.

   Then he realized that the symptoms from a majority of the shrinking test was a monster of a headache.  Luke tried to remember the positioning of his body in bed last night.  Roughly he should be around the right edge of the bed.

  Hoping that he did not move in his sleep he headed upwards and to the right angling for the right corner of the bed.  It took him a few minutes but he did reach his destination eventually.

Luke looked around, the bed was a huge expans of dark blue covers and sheets.  The ceiling seemed miles away and so did the walls.  He felt a shiver run down his spine realizing that he was roughly three inches tall.  He knew he had to get to the growing pill but the floor seemed a long ways down.  For the first time in his life he doubted himself.

  Luke was once a gymnast and he did a lot of parkour when he was young so he judged he could jump from the bed to the night stand and then from there he could use the cable from the lamp to shimmer down to the ground and make it to the growing pill.

Luke took a few steps back and then sprinted toward the edge of the bed.  The oak wood nightstand with a red lamp loomed ahead of him as a weird monument to some forgotten god.  Luke jumped and sailed through the air.  His fingers curled around the top of his nightstand and he pulled himself up.

The hard part is done and he ran for the power cord to the lamp and quickly grabbed the thick cord and slid down it burning the skin on his hands.  It rook about 20 seconds to slide down.  As he let go of the cord he looked up and saw how far up the nightstand was.  The door to the room was on his left, luckily he had left it open.

It took Luke easily three to four minutes to reach the door.  The hallway ahead of him seemed like a prairie of carpet.  He quickly set off at a brisk jog heading towar the family room.  He made it about 3 feet when a ginormous door on his left opened up.

The first thing look saw was a big socked foot.  The sock was white and had little Christmas trees on it.  He could see the outline of long slender toes in it.

"Oh shit I forgot about Sophie" Luke thought in his head.

  As Luke looked up he saw the ginormous Sophie towering above him.  Luke regretted letting her sleep over.  Sophie was wearing the same clothes as from yesterday.  She had the Christmas ankle cut socks, a pair of light blue jeans that hugged her now huge figure which just yesterday was small and fit.  Above that Luke saw a tight fitting christmas sweater that showed her now huge breast which in reality were probably a size B or C.  Her hair still looked perfect as if it had just been brushed and her green eyes, well they were staring right at him.

  Luke did not take another second, he turned and ran as fast as he could to the nearest cover, the door from his room.  Adrenaline rushed through his body as he ran, before Sophie could react Luke slid under the door and huddled into the corner.  He did not dare breath.

"I have to tell Luke about this bug because there are probably more" Luke heard Sophie say to herself.

Luke heard heavy foot falls as Sophie went into the room. She wondered were Luke went since the bed was not made, that was not like him, but that was no matter, she had to get that bug.

She closed the door and saw the bug trying to run toward her.

"Oh god" she said as she kicked the bug not too gently.

Luke went flying through the after Sophie's foot had hit him. He hit the wall and out of breath and gasping for air.

"I would step on it but I do not want to get the floor or my sock dirty" said Sophie to herself.

She grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and kneeled down. Luke saw the giant Sophie grab a tissue and kneel down.  The ginormous hand and face moved closer.  Luke felt something warm go down his leg, he just pissed himself he realized, and he started to tremble from fear realizing how helpless and easily killed he could be.  He regained his breath and raised his hand and called out her name.

"Sophie"he croaked but it was loud enough for her to hear.

"Luke is that you?"she asked as she took a closer look.

She saw a naked little man, at a second glance she noticed it was Luke.

"Oh god what have I done"said Sophie to herself.  Tears began to stream down her face.

She gently scooped him up into her arm.  The hand was extremely soft and Luke's soldier betrayed him as it slowly began to salute.  He knew it was the irresistible softness of her skin.

A ginormous index finger filled his view as she gently turned him onto his back from the fetal position that he was curled up in.

Luke noticed how easily she moved him and it sent a shiver down his spine.  What was she going to do with him?  Will she keep me as her slave and rape me, which it was in essence, or maybe her pet and I will have to pretend to be a dog.  Without realizing Luke began to cry uncontrollably in Sophie's soft hand and his erection disappeared.  Her huge index figure still held him securely in place as her beautiful green eyes inspected him even though Luke did not notice.

Dirty thoughts went through Sophie's mind as she realized how easily she turned him over.  She could keep his as a slave, no never, this man paid for her college and helped her family with their debt!  She heard loud crying and that even strengthened her resolve to help Luke.

"Sophie, please help me, do not take me as your slave or something please!"cried out Luke in despair as he shivered uncontrollably in her hand and wet himself again.

Sophie felt the warm liquid pour into her hand.

He must terrified she thought.

"Don't worry,  I'll pay you back for all the good things you'd did for me" coed Sophie quietly as she released Luke and rubbed his back with her index finger as he returned to the fetal position.

But Luke didn't hear her over his own despair but the index finger left his chest and it he turned back to the fetal position.  Something soft slowly rubbed his back and he began to come down as he realized it was Sophie reassuring him and saying

"Don't worry nothing will happen to you as long as I'm here." 

Luke slowly stopped sobbing and he felt himself going up as Sophie stood up.  She subconsciously continued to rub Luke as she walked to the kitchen.

Luke surveyed his surroundings.  He was laying in something wet as he realized it was his own urine.  He sat up to get out of it abruptly.  Ever present was the large finger with its gentle green fingernail that soothed Luke as Sophie entered the kitchen.  Sophie's hand was soft and his erection came back he realized the warm and softness from it.  The large finger were half curled in a protective position to keep Luke from falling but not to make him claustrophobic.  He could see all the pretty green finger nails.  His erection grew.

Sophie walked into the kitchen as Luke stopped crying and surveyed the room as she continuously gently calmed him down.  The counters were made of dark marble and there was a large fridge, an oven, and a sink.  At the far end of the kitchen the counter wrapped around and made a bar.  Farther behind the bar there was the dining room.  Two French doors sealed it off from the kitchen although the windows in the doors gave a good view of the dining room from the kitchen.  The cabinets were a light colored wood to compliment the dark black marble counter and the stainless steel fridge.

"I think I have to clean you up Luke after you peed yourself."Sophie nonchalantly as she headed for the sink.

"I'm sorry Sophie"mumbled Luke just loud enough for her to hear as he bowed his head ashamed

"Don't be"said Sophie as she gently tilted Luke's head up with her finger "I must of scared the crap out of you when I kicked you and when you thought of what I could do to you" continued Sophie as she thought back to how she got a bit horny when she thought about Luke being her slave.  She felt so ashamed, this man probably secretly admired her that is why he lent her money for college and her family debts.  She always found him kinda cute.

Luke watched Sophie's big hand leave his back and turn the warm water on in the sink.  She lowered him and her hand into the gentle trickle of warm clear water.  The water trickled over his tiny body as he thought of it as a equivalent of a shower.  She saw Sophie's hand reach for some hand soap and squirt it on herself.

You don't mind if I do this quickly?"asked Sophie.

"No"said Luke even surprising himself.

The moving platform that was Sophie's hand pulled him out of the warm a water and her index finger approached again.

"Show me your back"said Sophie

Luke turned obediently and he felt the finger resume the gentle massage as before.  He felt the cold hand soap against his back and the gentle movement of her finger making him relax and forget his fear.  Sophie's beautiful finger washed his hair and the slowly traveled south as she washed his butt which felt tiny compared to her finger.  The she slowly moved down the legs squeezing them gently with her thumb and index finger now as it joined the party. All this time Luke's erection grew.

"Turn for me please." asked Sophie nicely.

As Luke turned in her ginormous palm he feebly tried to cover his erection.  He heard a booming chuckle.

"Don't worry big guy it's nothing I haven't seen before"said Sophie while still chuckling.

Her huge finger famed down with the green finger nail and pushed away Luke's tiny hands.  Luke tried as hard as he could to fight Sophie's finger but it was to strong.

"I'm sorry Sophie, this is so embarrassing but your hands are so soft and the way you stroked me and the way you wash me and how ginormous you and all your parts are like your breasts.  This is like every guys fantasy"stammered Luke nervously.

"Don't worry Luke I won't get mad, it's natural and I've seen it all before."she answered although she saw Luke gaping at her breasts.

Luke was just mesmerized by the huge mounds that stuck out from the sweater that Sophie was wearing.  His eyes traveled farther south until they reached the perfectly curved hips and the place where Sophie's womanhood would be located.  Sophie cleared her throat rather loudly to get his attention.

"I'm so sorry I can't resist..." pleaded Luke as he fell to his knees.

"It's okay"Sophie cut him off "you cannot resist your biological urges"continued Sophie as she now checked out Luke's body and saw his tiny throbbing erection.  She saw the tiny muscles and she slowly became turned on.

"Maybe I should take care if that"she said pointing and Luke's tiny stiff member.

"No I can't let you do that,  it could ruin our friendship!"yelled back Luke.

"I know its probably one of your fantasizes"Sophie answered as she rinsed him off a bit and then putting her index finger to his stiff member.

Luke was put back under the water and then he saw the huge index finger with the ginormous green nail approach and it slowly touched his stiff member that was pretty puny looking next to it.  Luke felt Sophie slowly slide the finger up and down his shaft.  He look up at Sophie's towering figure trying very hard to look past the breasts to those beautiful green eyes that watched him and that slightly sharp face but that still gave off the feeling of security.  As hard as he pressed his hand against the finger that relentlessly rubbed his penis he could do nothing to stop it.

"Fine"he said as he finally gave in as he felt sexual excitement pour into him.

"I can make your fantasizes come true if you let me"replied Sophie as she slowly lifted Luke up to her face.

Luke was knocked down on his ass by the finger as the hand moved up toward Sophie's beaming face.

Those beautiful full red lips that he always dreamt of kissing came closer.  The were bigger then he imagined as the covered him from almost knees to nipples.  He was pressed against them by Sophie's hand hand.  The lips were even softer then her hand but he was already in the brink of letting go as he was surrounded by warm and soft flesh.  The lips parted slightly and his tiny penis slid in between them and her tongues slid towards it.   It was so soft and it rolled around Luke's penis and sucked in it.

"Oh Sophie please don't stop"yelled Luke

Sophie just moaned in response and continued to give Luke a giantess blowjob.  Luke started licking Sophie's face and lips and bucking his hips into her mouth.  The ginormous tongue rubbed his penis and the soft lips squished it every so often.  He licked her huge lips as she gave one last huge suck.  He screened in ecstasy as he explode the hot semen into Sophie's tongue.  She continued to suck until she got every last bit if seman and Luke lay exhausted as her rubbed his arms and legs massaging her face.  She gently finished washing him up and she placed the exhausted Luke in her hand as she went to go to take a shower.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter might not come for a while.

I think feet will come into the story next.