- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had fun writing this chapter. I hope you have fun reading this.

And thanks for making this my fastest growing story in views.

It means a lot.

And remember, this is not the end, although I guess the ending for this chapter could have proved as a nice story ending too...

Angela deposited Andrew on her bed none too lightly. If it wasn't for the soft surface he was sure to have come up in a few bruises. As it was, he landed on his arm funny and twisted it which caused pain. Nothing broken or sprained, just a lot of hurt at the moment. Angela continued standing watching Andrew regain his footing on the plush surface of her bed. He managed to get a foothold on the soft light green blanket and stood up looking at her. 

"You do know what you did today was immensely stupid right?" Andrew nodded. He could tell that she was very angry. Her posture was rigid, she was clenching her jaw and se seemed to spit words out at him. He could only hope not to get onto her bad side at the moment.

"And you also know that you could have died right?" More nodding from Andrew. He was mostly nodding because he just wanted to end the conversation more quickly. Apparently Angela noticed this too because her anger only increased as he nodded his head.

"Dammit Andrew! I really don't think you realize that yet do you? You just want me to rant and rave until you can finally get your puny ass back into mom's hands right?" Andrew nodded slightly until he realized that that wasn't the smartest thing to do. He looked up at her eyes which were almost glowing with anger, and simply said,

"I do realize that Angela." She calmed down slightly accepting his answer. 

"Ok then, but do you KNOW how much of a wreck mom's in right now? She almost lost her son due to a stupid, STUPID decision on his part. And I don't think that this 'son' realizes how upset she's in." Andrew was confused for a second. When he left his mom seemed to be carrying on alright. Yes she was a little upset, but she looked alright.

"But I thought she was fine? She didn't look too sad much..." He was stopped by the look on Angela's face. She wasn't in a rage yet, but it was the closest that she had gotten all day.

"Really? You didn't think ? I can vouch for that too. But yes, mom's almost lost her mind right now. She may act strong, but as I said, it's all an act. Seeing her 18 year old son shrunk down to 2 inches tall almost crushed her. Almost. But then she saw the brighter side of the situation. You got to stay home with her, be with her 24/7. She get's to take care of you like when you were a baby, not that I would know much about that. I came here when I was 2 and you 4. But today, you reminded her how vulnerable you are, how weak, how puny, you are compared to the rest of the world. And she's almost lost it." Angela was just getting warmed up on her lecture. Every word uttere only increased her anger. Andrew was feeling small now. As his sister continue he started to fell smaller and smaller, he felt like a piece of dust right now, not important to the world just... there.

"Yeah, if you died at all, I don't think Judy could take it." Uh oh, she called her Judy, Andrew thought. This only meant Angela was as pissed as can be. She was finally raging. "She would go over the edge! Suicide would be a major possibility in her life! And I don't want that to happen at all! I love her almost as much as you do. So don't think i'm not affected by your choice either. If you died, I would be grieving almost as much as her. But i'm young, I could live through it, she couldn't Think about destroying a woman's heart, the woman you love the most right now. Your own mother." 

Andrew was starting to feel terrible, but through all the beration, all the anger, all the yelling, he still felt he had a point to be made. Something he told his mother which calmed her, something he would try on his sister.

"Jeez Angela, i'm here right now, it's ok I didn't get stepped on and i'm here talking to you." But Angela wasn't his mother. As soon as those words left his mouth her eyes narrowed and she leaned down until they were eyelevel and stared him directly in the eyes. 

"How could you say that? Something so stupid, so absentminded! That just makes you braver and makes you want to do it again. And next time, luck may not be on you side!" Andrew made the worst mistake of his life.

"Luck has been on my side so far" he retorted sarcastically. The statement was bad, but the sarcasm so obviously employed in it sent Angela over the edge. She slapped him which to a normal person, might have stung a bit, but to him, a wall came and smashed into him at high speed sending him flying a long distance. He was almost knocked unconscious and many bruises were flowering all over his body. He struggled to get up but the pain took his breath away and so he laid back down gasping in pain. Angela picked him up grasping him tightly causing even more pain to his fragile tiny body. He couldn't breathe, he wasn't thinking straight. Everything was wrong.

"So, big brother, luck's been on you side so far? Well what about now? Are you lucky now?" Andrew could tell Angela was gone.

It was as if a switch was put in the off position. A plug was pulled and in that plug was all her reason, guilt, care, embarrasment, and hesitation. There was only one thing Angela wanted right now.

Pleasure. Pleaure and Power.

Not as far as sexual pleasure, but the pleasure at having power over someone else. Having complete power over someone that only few people on the Earth have ever experienced. She enjoyed being able to decided whether Andrew would live or die. She could end his life with just a flick of the wrist and she basked in that revelation. 

To her, everything was perfect.

Angela continued to increase her grip on the bruised an battered young man until he started groaning in pain. Seeing that he couldn't take much more she relaxed it slightly and set him down on the floor by her feet where he lay down, eyes closed, trying to prevent any more punishment from the giantess he thought he knew so well.

"Get up" She said in a dead tone. He didn't move an inch and remained laying down ignoring her.

"Get UP!" She yelled at him finally putting an emotion into her voice. He struggled to his feet grunting and groaning the whole way.

"Rub my feet, rub everywhere or else." She said in that same dead tone as before. He grudgingly walked forward and reached her big toe. He put his shoulder into it and started pushing against the soft, slightly cool flesh. He heard Angela give a grunt of satisfaction from above as he worked. Every minute or so he changed toes. The giantess approved of his work but somewhere through the 8th toe, he dropped like a sack of potatoes. 

"I didn't tell you to stop Andrew. Get back up." He didn't respond and she leaned forward gazing at the miniature human lying at her feet. She had that fleeting feeling of power again, having a human being lying at her feet, almost as if he was worshipping her like a goddess.

"Andrew! Get up if you know what's good for you!" Still no response. She was getting very angry again and asked one more time. No response. Angela had had enough of him today and stood up to her full height. Andrew looked up at her colossal form and whimpered slightly, something that she didn't hear at all.

 "I guess a disobedient person should be punished for not listening to his master." And with that she kicked her foot slightly forward sending the already overwhelmed Andrew, flying through the air. He soared until his head hit a wooden cabinet with a very audible crack. His head actually split open very slightly and blood wasn't gushing, but was leaking out of the wound. He saw Angela through a blurry focus walk toward him and he just didn't care anymore.

She picked him up and placed him in the middle of the floor. He was still bleeding and a red mark was left at the base of the cabinet, also staining the white carpeted floor. A small blood stain soon formed where his sister placed him. She stared at her diminutive brother still enjoying the assuredness of her power and finally knew what to do.

"Andrew, you have done terrible things today. And luck is not on your side. It never has been it never will be. You have never been lucky. Do you feel lucky now?" He didn't answer, his body was physically and mentally uncapable of doing anything at the moment. 

"I am going to do what Tanya should have done while you were on the floor Andrew." She raised her foot over him, about a foot off of the ground, and held it completely still over his puny form. Andrew looked up at the giant naked sole poised above him, knowing that with it, came the crushing death of his. He knew that he wasn't going to survive if that foot came down. He raised his hand slightly with a last ditch effort and said as loud as he could

"Angela..." And promptly fell unconscious from fear, pain, and the overhwelmingness of the situation. 

And the plug was plugged back in. All her emotions came back to her, the switch was turned on. She saw what she had done with disgust, with the greatest guilt anyone had ever felt. She saw the blood stain where he landed after she kicked him and finally, her gaze fell on her unconscious sibling.

"A-Andrew?" After getting no response she became immediately scared. She reached down and picked him up noticing the blood coming out of his head.

"Oh god, Oh god, Oh god. I can't believe I did this to him." Angela gasped tears starting to pour down her face. She was in total shame of her actions and she set him down on the cabinet. After scrutinizing his small body carefully, she assessed no major damage except bruises and that cut on his head. It wasn't deep or severe but still blood was coming out. She fetched an old shirt of hers and laid him on it to try and block the blood coming out and to also soak up any already there. But one more surprise was still in store for the girl.

"Angela? Can I see Andrew for a second? I need to talk to him." Judy entered and saw her daughter sitting on her bed crying deeply. She walked over and sat down next to her holding Angela in her arms, stroking her and trying to soothe the heartbroken girl.

"Shh, shh, it's ok sweetie, just tell me where he is." Angela pointed at the cabinet while sobbing and Judy nodded and walked over. She saw Andrew in his current state and gasped.

"What...did... you do... to... him?" She asked in a constricted voice. Angela continued to sob and Judy picked up Andrew's frail unconscious form. She held it to her ear and delivered the most bonechilling news Angela had heard ever.

"He's not... breathing anymore. Andrew's not breathing." Angela froze for a moment. 

And then she passed out on the bed.

Chapter End Notes:

I had fun with this. It's ok guys. This is going to be a loooooooooong story. (So yes, he's not dead. Well maybe temporarily but not for long.)

I don't have a limit for this story so I can go on for another 10 chapters, or another 40. 

And Angela's going to get what's coming to her. But it could take some time so it may be in a few chapters. 

And I used the word goddess in one of my stories? Have I gone mad?????

JK, just hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Review Please!