- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I plan on uploading the first 3 chapters this week. 

Here's chapter 2

"Mom, what the hell are you talking to?" Angela asked Judy. Judy stood up holding Andrew in her palm still.

"Angela! Don't use language like that in this house!" Judy told her sternly. Angela was a little taken aback at this, but walked forward to see what her mother was carrying. Judy cupped her hands preventing Angela from looking. She didn't quite trust her daughter with this news yet. She knew that some people would take advantage of something like this.

"Ok mom, but what are you holding? Can I see?" Angela tried to peek inside but her mother was holding her hands together firmly preventing her from seeing what was inside.

"Angela, I have something to show you." No shit, Angela thought, she just wanted to know what it was.

"But I don't know if I can trust you yet. You have to promise me right here, right now, that you won't hurt what's in my hands. Promise me." Angela was surprised her mother was making her do this.

"Ok mom, I promise." Judy looked her over a bit which made her uncomfortable but apparently seemed to decide.

"Ok, well... here goes nothing. Angela, look closely." She unclasped her hands revealing the tiny form of Andrew. He was still covered in a tissue so Angela didn't first see what it was.

"Mom, what is that? I can't see it it's so small..." Andrew stood up and looked up closer at his massive sister's face. She still couldn't recognize him so he decided to help her. He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted

"Hi Angela!" She instantly shrieked and fell back onto the floor. She stood up visibly shaking and took another look at Andrew.

"A-Andrew? N-no way, this isn't p-possible." She glared up at her mother, "Stop tricking me mom! T-this is so mean." Judy gazed down at her daughter with sad eyes. Angela looked into them and knew that this wasn't a trick. She looked at her shrunken sibling more closely and could definitely see that it was Andrew. Her eyes almost popped out of her head as she realized he was so tiny.

"Andrew! It is you. B-but how did you get so tiny?" Andrew told her what he told their mother. She was as confused as both of them were but she said she would go lookfor the box. A minute later she reappeared with it in her hand. Andrew told them that that was the box.

"Don't open it! You could shrink too!" Andrew yelled seeing his sister about to flip the lid. But she didn't hear him and she opened it.

Nothing happened.

"Andrew... this box is empty. I don't know what was inside it, but there's nothing in it now." Angela set it down next too him and he looked inside. Sure enough, there was nothing in it. Just wood walls and lid. He sat down clearly confused. Whatever was it it obviously shrunk him, but what?

His pondeirng was cut short as his sister snatched him up, softly, and held him in front of her. Her huge blue eye was almost as big as him and he looked into it. 

Her hand opened up into a palm and he sat down in it, realizing both his mother and sister were watching him, trying to gauge his reaction now that they had some time.

"Andrew, make no mistake, I still love you and I still think of you as my big brother." Angela said suddenly startling him. Well, that was quick he thought. He was going to wait to ask them if he could still be thought of as a person. But I guess Angela was also thinking about too, Andrew thought.

He got up and hugged her thumb which was slightly bigger than him. She giggled seeing how cute he was being so small. His mom demanded to see him and Angel reluctantly handed her 'big' brother over. 

"Ok sweetie, I know this is hard, but we need to get to a doctor now." Andrew paled slightly hearing this and his mother saw.

"No baby! I won't be carrying you in front of everyone. I don't want a news frenzy on my tiny son. No, i'll carry you in my pocket or purse. And we'll all 3 see Dr. Bailey together. 

Andrew was relieved to hear this. Dr. Bailey was his doctor since childhood. She was a tall woman, 5' 11" and was Andrew's doctor since he was 5. She would know what to do if anything could be done...

"That's settled then! We'll go see the doctor tomorrow. But right now, let's have a little family time shall we!" Judy announced. 

"Ohh! I'm up for that!" Angela said.

"Here Angie, hold your brother for a second while I get some lunch. We can sit here and talk for a while." She handed him back to Angela who squirmed a bit as Andrew fell into her hands.

"Sorry bro, just thinking how weird it is. Not an hour ago, I was getting a hug from you, having to look up at you. But now, you're no bigger than my thumb!" She giggled.

"Ok, but I hope you don't hurt me at all. I don't want to be treated like a pet since i'm now less than 2 inches tall." She seemed offended by his statement.

"Andrew! I would never hurt you, I love you! You're my brother and i'll never forget that." Andrew sighed happily, knowing that his sister would stay true to her word.

But still, that doesn't mean she wouldn't have some fun with me Andrew couldn't help but think that. No, she wouldn't do that

Would she?

He shook his head trying to get rid of those thoughts when his mother walked in carrying a plate containg 3 turkey sandwiches, and she had 3 bottles of water. The sandwiches were massive and the bottles towered over him like 5 story buildings.

"Uhh mom, I don't think I can eat all this." Andrew said as he realized that he was not even 1/10th of the size of the sandwich. She was munching on hers when he said this and realized that he was right.

"Hmm, guess I should make smaller portions from now on. That or you could just eat some from our plates. Just watch out for us!" He shivered as she said that imagining himself being swallowed by either one of them. A quick glance at his sister confirmed his earlier fear.

She winked at him suggestively and snapped her teeth together when their mother wasn't looking. Uh oh, I might have to watch out for her, he thought to himself.

But he managed to snag a corner of the turkey off of his sandwich and his mother took the bottle cap off and filled it with water. After eating a miniscule amount of turkey, (to his family) Andrew announced he was stuffed.

"Already? You really haven't even touched you sandwich!" Angela exclaimed seeing the  sandwich still intact all the way. Just a little turkey was missing from the edge. 

"Makes sense since i'm so small..." He was cut short by his mother snatching him up and kissing him. The turkey odor stuck in her mouth and he smelled a little of mustard too after the kiss.

"Mom! What was that for?!" He asked her. She smiled at her diminutive son sitting in her hand.

"Can I not kiss you because you're my son? Oh, you also are SO cute at that size, it's hard to resist." She giggled a little. He could see Angela roll her eyes a little, at least someone else thought it weird too.

"Ok I guess I am cute. But just tell me next time before you kiss me." His mother smiled down at him as she set him on the table.

"Ok sweetie, i'll make sure to do that. Now go talk with your sister while I go upstairs and clean myself up a little. I seem to have spilled a little mustard on my shirt. I'll have to change it." Judy frowned at the stain and walked off.

Angela picked her big brother up again and held him close to her. Once again he was intimidate by her size. Luckily he was still wearing the tissue loincloth and she couldn't see the erection he was getting.

He was embarrased as hell right then, but seeing his beautiful sister at such size aroused him. His face blushed a deep red and he looked down trying to control himself.

"Andrew what's wrong? Did I hurt you in any way?" Angela asked worriedly. He continued to look down and she lifted his chin up with her finger. Luckily, his face was a pale pink now as he controlled himself, and she didn't notice anything odd.

"Did I hurt you?" She repeated.

"No i'm fine, just a little... overwhelmed I guess." She laughed a little but stopped when she knew how serious this all was.

"I would be too if I were you. But don't worry, mom and I are going to take great care of you." She smiled and stroked his back. He was calmed by his sister's giant finger gently massaging him. 

"Just think of all the things that could happen to you..." She mused while still stroking his back. He was so relaxed now that he started to feel sleepy.

"You could be accidentally stepped on, or eaten, or killed by just a bug. They're larger than you now!" She exclaimed. Andrew snapped out of his trance as he realized that what she said was true. Even most bugs out sized him. He shuddered thinking of meeting a beetle on the floor one day.

Angela noticed her brother's discomfort and slowly started to resume her stroking. He became sleepy again and finally fell asleep. Angela noticed this after a few minutes and gently set him down on the table and admired him.

He looked cute at that size. If he wasn't her brother, she would have snatched him up right there and kept him forever as her boy toy. But she would help him no matter what right now. She loved him.

Her mother came back in smiling.

"Good news guys I managed..." She immediately stopped seeing Angela and Andrew.

"Oh, is he asleep?" Angela nodded. Judy lowered her tone and whispered over to Angela.

"Ok, put him in my purse carefully. Don't wake him up, I managed to get an appointment with the doctor. Dr. Bailey doesn't know much yet except I told her Andrew has an odd condition I need to talk to her about." Angela gently scooped up her tiny brother and deposited him in Judy's purse. 

"Ok, let's see if they can fix Andrew."

Chapter End Notes:

As you can see, I want a good relationship between brother and sister. Not a sibling rivalry.