- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This one is pretty short, no real detailed crushing like I've done before here, as this was to just expand on Kari's character, but it's still a nice chapter. Short and sweet. :)
Chapter 3: Ain’t No Party Like A Crush Em All Party Cause The Crush Em All Party Don’t Stop

Kari was like a kid in a candy store with 50 dollars to spend. She was beyond excited as she stared down at them, her body quivering with anxiety. She didn’t know where to begin; she was drinking up the moment where they all stared up at her in fear, whispering and chattering among themselves. She couldn’t hear them, she didn’t care to, she just wanted to splatter them all over the bus. There was no where for them to run; Maxim had taken the precaution of using his abilities to keep them forced in the aisle and the seats, barriers had kept them from finding a place to hide.

With a big, fat, sadistic grin on her face, Kari took her first step; two people meeting their end at the killer sole of those murderous mary janes. She twisted her foot back and forth, grinding them into the floor as if to prove a point. She turned her attention to the ones in the seats and giggled. Approaching one of the front seats, she turned her back to them and pulled up the back of her skirt, giving them a last minute view of the rear of her white panty clad behind, and proceeded to descend down on them, sitting on them as if they weren’t there.

It seemed worse for them, viewing a white death as the sky seemed to crash down on them, that warm ass pressing into them, flatting them, compressing and then splattering them all over her rear.

The bus became a disaster area as she bounced around, stomping the helpless citizens, jumping on them, sitting on them, kicking them around. Reducing them all to broken half dead states, or stains all over the bus.

It was as if Kari had gone insane with power, killing them all senselessly, as Maxim just smiled the whole time, amused by her antics.

By the time she was finished, she looked as if she massacred countless people, which she did. Her clothes, shoes, hands and even face were stained with blood and hemorrhage, and she loved it entirely. It brought her pleasure now, and she didn’t get enough of it. She wanted more.

Kari looked out the windows, watching the city pass by her as Max took his time taking her home. “Wait!” She called out, walking up to him and grinning, “I don’t want to go home yet…I want more.”

“Now now Kari. You don’t want too much at once, and just look at you! You’re a mess.” He pulled up to her house and came to a stop, turning to smile at her, “You go clean yourself up, and tomorrow I’ll have a nice surprise for you, okay?”

“R-really?! You mean it?” She bounced up and down on her feet, clasping her hands in excitement.”

He smiled sweetly and nodded, wiping some of the mess from her face and opened the door, “Now go on. Clean up and get some rest.”

She nodded instantly and turned toward the door and paused, “Oh! But…it’s so late and my parents and sister will-“

“Don’t worry about it,” he assured, cutting her sentence off, “They won’t bother you. Trust me, it’s all part of the surprise.”

She smiled back to him and nodded, “So I’ll see you tomorrow then?”

“Of course. I’ll see you in the morning. You’ll really like the surprise.” He waved and drove off once she stepped off the bus.

Kari watched him drive off, waving, and once he was out of sight she headed into her house. She snuck about cautiously, listening for her parents or her sister, but there was nothing. Curious, she took a peek into their bedrooms, they weren’t there. She thought about what might have happened to them. “Did Max shrink them and put them somewhere? Or maybe…this is part of my surprise tomorrow.” She giggled with excitement, unable to wait for tomorrow’s events.

Without much hesitation she quickly took a shower, put her clothes to wash and then headed off to bed.