- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Took me forever to finish, but I did it dammit. And I'm STILL not done. :P

Chapter 5: Seventeen Years of Payback *or* Things Tend To Come Back Around and Bite You Right Back In The Ass

 

From since Kari was young; Karin was always tormenting her: Leaping out of corners to frighten the poor girl, smashing her lego sets, wrecking her dolls. She was a constant terror to Kari, and ever since, Kari resented her. Even more so, Karin was little miss perfect, tall, beautiful, intelligent, assets to die for, could land any boy or girl she wanted, always got her way and whatever she wanted. As for Kari, not so much; she was forced into her older sister’s shadow, the only credit to her reputation was being “Karin’s sister.”

 

Now after all these years, seventeen years of her life, Kari had her older sister right where she wanted her. Now Karin was forced into Kari’s gigantic shadow, forced to bend to her every whim.

 

“P-plaything?!” Karin squeaked, “W-with all due respect…um…Kari…err…Goddess Kari. I’m a human being…not a toy.”

 

Kari rested her head in her hand and tilted it, smirking down at her tiny big sister, “Yeah? That’s what it looks like to me. You look like one of those little figurines to put on display, too small for an action figure I’m afraid, even those anime resin models tower over you.”

 

Karin snorted, and lifted her head, turning her nose up, “Yeah you keep laughing it up! Just you wait till I get back to normal!”

 

Kari raised an eyebrow and stood straight up, staring down at the shrunken girl on her knees at her feet, “Returning you to normal?” Kari bent down which made Karin scream a little, it was like watching a mountain come to life and move about, “Who said anything about returning you to normal? You think just shrinking you will let you off the hook?”

 

“What…? What hook?”

 

“Don’t play stupid with me!!” Kari yelled reaching down to harshly snatch up Karin in a firm fist, “All the shit you put me through all my life? I’m paying you back for all of that!”

 

Karin gasped as she felt those gigantic snake-like fingers squeeze against her body. It was a struggle to breathe and the only air she could get just happened to be a mouth and nose full of Kari morning breath. Karin coughed, gazing up at her little sister’s glare with a pained and frightened face, “K-Kari, please…that’s too tight! It really hurts!”

 

Kari smirked and squeezed harder, causing Karin to bring her head back and open her mouth to scream, but nothing could come out, “Good! I’m GLAD it hurts!” She continued to squeeze, but not going beyond the point of breaking any bones. After what seemed like hours, Kari finally loosened her grip and allowed Karin to catch her breath.

 

“Ow…ow…that really hurt,” Karin whimpered; her eyes watery as she was almost crying from the pain.

 

“Good. It’s going to hurt even more. I’m going to make you pay for everything you did to me. I’m going to make you scream, make you cry, make you SUFFER.”

 

“But why?”

 

“Why?! Are you completely oblivious to everything you’ve done to me? I ought to splatter you right now!”

 

Karin yelped and shook her head frantically, “S-sis! Wait, don’t do that, I…I didn’t mean to make you hate me or anything, I was just having fun.”

 

“Forcing me to tears is not how you have fun. You were a complete TERROR to me. You always harassed me, picked on me, and team up with mom and dad to gang up on me. You’d mess up the few relationships I had, you’d embarrass me in front of the few friends I have. Anytime I was happy, you’d take it away, you loved to make and watch me suffer; now I’m going to do the same to you.” Kari used her fingernail to cut the binds to release Karin’s arms and legs, and promptly tossed her onto the bed. “Strip,” she commanded.

 

Karin tumbled a bit on the bed and groaned a little; it didn’t hurt but the impact was rather harsh. She stumbled to her feet as she heard the giant girl’s command, “Strip?!” Karin repeated in a more shocked and angry response, “No way! You’re my SISTER, that’s gross.”

 

Kari folded her arms and snorted, “As far as I’m concerned, you’re just an insect. Now remove your clothes before I do it for you.”

 

Karin folded her arms exactly the same way, “You’re crazy! I’m not doing such a thing, I don’t care WHAT I look like to you.”

 

Kari shook her head and sighed, but she was impressed by her sister’s pride and defiance, which would make it more fun to break her. She held up an index finger and brought it toward Karin, causing her to squeak and fall onto her behind only to get smacked in the face with a huge fingertip, which curved downward and dug into her shirt and pulled backwards. Karin was yanked forward and fell against the finger, slamming against it. Kari continued to tug and tug until the shirt was ripped off, laughing with amusement, “I figured a slut like you never wore a bra.”

 

Karin gasped, blushing deeply as she covered her exposed breasts and crawled backwards on the bed as the shreds of her school shirt slid off of her, “Y-you! Ooh you gross little pervert! Trying to peek at you sister’s goods!”

 

Kari snorted and flicked a middle finger against Karin’s side, knocking her a few inches across the bed, “Don’t flatter yourself. Now the skirt, or are you not wearing any panties?”

 

Karin hissed and rubbed her side which throbbed with a dull pain from the flick. She could not believe she was being handled like this, wasn’t there anything she could do to fight back? Kari was really serious about doing such things to her. She tumbled to her feet with a groan and began to slip down her skirt, showing that she did infact, not wear any underwear. She closed her eyes and kicked away the skirt, now just in her stockings. “There…happy?” She said quietly as she kept her eyes close, trying to hide her embarrassment and did not want to see the look her sister had on her face.

 

Max gave a little whistle, as he continued to watch, “Well check her out. I gotta say, she looks kinda hot all tiny, naked and defiant like that.”

 

“Oh shush!” Kari muttered, and reached down to poke her sister’s chest, “Shameful, Karin, very shameful. No underwear and even neatly trimmed. Is this how you bring boys home all the time?”

 

Karin glared up at her sister and slapped at her hand, “You’re a fucking sicko, not to mention psycho.”

 

“You talk big for someone who’s fun-sized, maybe you need a better understanding of where your place is, don’t you think so Max?” Kari’s eyes twinkled with excitement as she went over to Max’s side, and whispered into his ear.

 

Max stroked his chin and smiled, nodding his head, “Now that’s a good idea, but it needs a little…setting up if you get my drift.”

 

Karin furrowed her brow, her eyes moving into a spiteful squint, “Just what the hell are you two up to? You won’t get anything out of me, Kari. I swear it!”

 

Kari merely grinned and leaped onto the bed, in an attempt to pounce on top of Karin. Karin cried out as she saw that massive form leaping towards her, and quickly dove out of the way, narrowly dodging a gigantic hand coming down on her. The resulting impact from the landing forced her off the bed and onto the floor with a tumble.

 

Kari laughed as she sat up on the bed, crossing her ankles, “Wow, those gymnastic classes really did you some good. I’ve never seen you move so fast.”

 

Karin growled as she rose to her feet, her body stinging with a dull pain from the fall, “Ow,” she whimpered, clutching her sides, “Fucking Kari! If you’re going to kill me, do it already!” She wailed, glaring up at her sister sitting on the bed. Karin had no idea how more she could take of this, but she would rather die than be broken by Kari.

 

Kari planted both her feet firmly on the carpet, narrowing her eyes and grinning wickedly, “You sure about that now, sis? Do you really want to die? I can make that happen, if you want it that badly.” She slowly rose to her feet, scrunching her toes with excitement. She took one heavy step toward her prey, stomping down hard onto the carpet to knock Karin off her feet from the resulting shockwaves.

 

Karin squeaked and fell back onto her behind, gulping as Kari towered over her. For some reasons she looked five times as menacing. Was she really going to do it? “Do your worst!” Karin growled, fighting till the very end.

 

Kari slowly lifted her foot, wiggling her toes lightly as she hovered it over her tiny sister, “You really ought to know when to swallow your pride, sis.” Without another word, without hesitation, she planted her foot down firmly onto Karin, forcing her down against the carpet.

 

“Ommph!” Karin groaned as the sole slammed down onto her, pressing her down against the ground. She expected this to be a quick and mostly painless death, but she was wrong, very wrong. Kari decided to toy with her, applying pressure little by little.

 

Karin shut her eyes tight, the pressure causing her body to scream out in pain. She started to squirm and struggle, but to no avail; Kari had forced down more weight to keep her from moving. Karin started to cry out, it hurt far more than she expected, the air grew hot, thick and humid, the scent of Kari’s foot was so strong Karin could taste it. It was bad enough her face was pushed into the flesh of the sole, basically smothering her. Karin started to feel lightheaded, knowing she was almost to the point of passing out.

 

But Kari wasn’t about to let her off that easy; she lifted her foot just a little, turning it so she could see her sister coughing and hacking for air, “What’s wrong big shot? Still have some fight left in you?”

 

Karin was too busy coughing and reeling from pain to respond. She rolled onto her stomach, clawing at the carpet fibers in an attempt to crawl away, “Someone save me…” She choked, just before she felt a harsh slam onto her back as Kari’s foot came back down on her.

 

She was sprawled out underneath it, arms and legs spread with her head to the side; pinned down once more as she felt more and more weight upon her body. She can’t believe she was still enduring this suffering. This was too much for her, she wanted to pass out, she really wanted to die. And it didn’t stop there; she started to feel her body move. Kari was moving her foot, dragging Karin along across the carpet with harsh and swift movements. Karin opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out as she was suffering the most painful of rug burns, as if someone stuck needles into her and dragged them along her skin.

 

Among the dragging, there was twisting, driving the tiny girl into an even deeper world of pain; tears began to flow, but not just from the pain, from the entire situation. This was pure malice, all because her younger sister hated her, and it was her fault entirely, but why did it have to come to this? She questioned these things over and over until her grip on reality left her, and she fell into unconsciousness.

 

“…in.”

 

“Kar…”

 

“Karin…”

 

“Karin! KARIN!”

 

“Uhh….huh?” Karin slowly lifted her head, rubbing her eyes, “What? Where am I?” She mumbled as she glanced around, seeing other girls and guys alike staring at her. Upon further observation, she was in a classroom, her class. She was wearing her uniform, she was at school.

 

“You know I don’t appreciate you falling asleep in class. If you think I’m that boring, why don’t you come up and teach the lesson?” The teacher snapped, folding her arms and tapping her foot impatiently.

 

“Oh I’m sorry sensei,” Karin bowed her head respectfully. Was it all a dream? But it looked so real, and felt so real. That pain was the real thing, but now she felt okay, perfectly fine. It just had to be dream, there was no way her younger sister had a boyfriend that could shrink people, ridiculous.

 

“Well if you’re truly sorry, why don’t you come up here and answer this math question then?”

 

Karin stared at the board, looking over the problem with a smirk, “Piece of cake sensei.” She quickly stood up from her seat, grinning proudly. The problem was nothing for her. She marched toward the board triumphantly. But as she got closer and closer, something felt wrong.

 

Everything seemed to grow out of reach. With every step Karin took, everything seemed bigger and bigger. The gazes of the other students went from annoyed looks staring up at her to surprised and amused expressions staring DOWN at her. She didn’t seem to notice it yet until she arrived at the board.

 

She craned her neck backwards to gaze up at it, only on level with the very bottom. She reached a hand up, grabbed a marker which seemed oddly large in her little fingers, and tried to lean up on tip toe to answer the problem. She strained with effort, even jumping up and down in an attempt to reach.

 

Soon she heard an annoyed sigh from nearby, “Oh for crying out loud,” spoke the teacher, looking over at Karin, “If you need a chair or something, why don’t you ask instead of wasting time?”

 

“Wh-what?” Karin squeaked as she turned to face her sensei, falling pale, “Y-you!!”

 

To Karin’s surprise, the teacher had Kari’s face. She was wearing a white blouse, black skirt with dark nylons which flowed into some open toed heels. She drummed red fingernails on the desk as she gave Karin a devilish smirk, “Hey there shrimp.”

 

“What did you do?! Where is my teacher? Why are you here? Why are you haunting me?”

 

Kari raised a hand and slammed it into Karin’s chest, knocking her onto her behind as she stood up from her seat, “Isn’t the teacher supposed to ask all the questions?”

 

Karin gritted her teeth and rubbed her chest with ached from the thump, “Am I dreaming?”

 

“You are, and you aren’t. This is real, it’s all real. We’re in your classroom, those are your classmates. But let’s just say your world has been modified a bit.”

 

“I’m sick of you and your boyfriend’s little tricks!” She wailed, bolting to her feet and launching herself at Kari who simply slipped her foot from the heel and planted it at Karin’s chest to keep her at bay, “My my, do you always try to attack your teacher?” She gave a little push with her foot to knock Karin off balance and reached out with a hand to seize a lock of her hair, she pulled harshly, smirking as she got a satisfying cry from her sister.

 

“Ow!! Stop it! That hurts!”

 

Kari kept her devilish smirk and looked out towards the class, “So what do you say class? Should she be punished?”

 

The students simple stared at the pint-sized Karin, eyes wide, mouths agape, in disbelief that all this was actually happening. Even Karin herself was still shocked that all this was happening. Kari’s smirk never left her face, even through all the silence in the room as she glanced from Karin back to the students. It seemed like hours, but finally someone finally spoke up.

 

“Yeah! She deserves it!” A girl chimed out.

 

Karin gasped in shock and stood to her feet, “Himeko! How could you?”

 

“I agree. Karin needs to get what’s coming to her!” A boy added.

 

And soon after, the room exploded into agreeable unison. Every student had some sort of grudge against her it seemed. Karin herself was ready to burst into tears.

 

“No! I can’t believe you all would say these things!” She turned to her sister, dressed like her teacher, “You! This is your doing isn’t it?”

 

Kari grinned, patting her smaller but older sister on the head, “Of course it isn’t. This is the truth. You’re a bitch, no one likes you.”

 

“No! This is a lie! I’m popular! Everyone likes me! I do the best in school! Mom and dad are proud of me! This is all part of your sick revenge. You’re full of shit Kari!” She glared up at her angrily, tightening her fists. She was so furious she did the only thing she could do: close her eyes tightly and throw a punch with all her might…

 

The class gasped in surprise and Karin simply cried out as she felt her fist hit something soft and fleshy, assuming she nailed Kari in the stomach. She continued to throw fists, hitting the same spot over and over, while overhead she heard an annoyed sigh, heavy and powerful like it came from someone at least a couple hundred feet tall. Karin then paused, and gulped and slowly opened her eyes to see herself staring at a gigantic big toe.

 

“Are you done?” Kari boomed overhead, staring down at Karin as if she were the world’s biggest fool.

 

Karin squeaked and slowly craned her neck back so that she could gaze upwards, “I…I…”

 

Kari quickly bent down and snatched the now smaller Karin up in between her thumb and forefinger, “You really are a pain, you know that? I think what you need is a little more humility.” Pinching her tightly, she walked out from behind her desk and towards the students, smiling all at them, “How would you all like to play with a one of a kind, real life doll? A little shrunken Karin plaything?”

 

“Oooh! Really? Me first!”

 

“No I want to be first!”

 

“Yeah right you just want to feel her up. Come on, let me go first, I just want to hold her!”

 

“Now now, class, settle down,” Kari mused, “All of you will get a chance, provided you’re capable of sharing.” She snickered and held Karin out in the palm of her hand.

 

Karin screamed instantly, seeing a rain of gigantic hands come down on her. She attempted to scramble away, but it was to no avail as her leg was seized by two fingers, along with her other leg, and her arms. Infact she was being grabbed, pinched, squeezed all over as the students tried to get at her. She screamed and cried in both pain and humiliation, fearing that she’d be torn apart. She tried to struggle and break free as she was simply raped by gigantic fingers, clothes ripped by them, her bones being threatened by the harsh squeezes, her hair being pulled, her face red from the pressure in her head.

 

Kari just continued to observe, her arms folder, staring at her tiny sister screaming for her life as the students fought over her. It was actually a gruesome scene, even worse than the bus incident. She was so helpless, she could only scream and cry, until she felt that eventual death. Kari’s smirk faded; perhaps she was starting to feel sorry for what she was doing to her sister?

 

Then suddenly there was a slap and Karin quickly fell to the floor with a groan; the students began fighting among each other. Not wasting time, Karin quickly got up to her feet despite the pain; letting adrenaline power her as she ran towards the classroom door.

 

“Look she’s getting away!”

 

Karin bolted for dear life, taking a quick dive and scrambling under the door, pushing herself through. She made it out to the other side and into the school hallway, but it was poor timing on her part. As she ran out into the hallway, another teacher was walking by, sporting a pair of black, two inch heels that were headed in her direction. Karin could only scream as the sole descended down on her.

 

Karin awoke in a cold sweat in the middle of Kari’s floor, panting heavily as she looked around, “Wha…wha…where am I?” She gulped, looking around and then upward to see Max and Kari looking back down at her, “What happened?”

 

“I think something like ‘your worst nightmare’ would be accurate,” said Max, “But it wasn’t a dream, that really happened.”

 

“But I got stepped on, I should be…”

 

“Dead? Well you are. For that little prank I had another body created, and shifted your consciousness to that one, but at the last second, I brought back to this one. A simple trick if I do say so myself.” He grinned proudly.

 

Kari laughed, crossing her legs with that smirk of hers, “In short, you’re not even supposed to be alive. You’re back in that hallway as a stain. You’re dead Karin.”

 

“Well whose fault is that? Huh?” Karin slowly rose to her feet, still shrunken, still naked, eyes red with both tears and anger, “Yours, that’s who! This is all your doing! I know, I know I’ve been horrible, a terrible sister to you. A monster, a straight up bitch, but I don’t deserve this! No one does! I’m a human being, damn it. Does this make you feel better? Making me small, weak and helpless and fucking with me anyway you want? Is this how you feel big? Huh? Using those ‘powers’ your boyfriend has to your advantage?!”

 

“So now you see what it’s like, don’t you?” Kari said softly, slowly standing to her feet, staring down at Karin with cold eyes, “Where you are now, that’s I felt, small and tiny compared to you. And you didn’t help at all, you’re lord it over me, taunt and tease, just because you could and I couldn’t do a thing about it. I’m giving you a taste of your own medicine in a different way. I hope this would have taught you a lesson, make you feel sorry, even sincerely apologize, but I was wrong, you didn’t change at all. So then there’s only one thing left for me to do.” She planted both feet down in front of Karin and sneered, slowly lifting one up, holding it over her. Without so much another delay, her toes came down, forcing her onto the carpet.

 

Karin squirmed underneath as her sister’s toes mashed down upon her with so much violent force and weight; pressure building up in her body that was so intense she felt as she could pop. It wasn’t any better once Kari started twisting her foot, feeling her body being forced to bend in directions in wasn’t meant to. This was the end, she knew it, she was going to be killed. She continued to scream and wait for the end, but instead of her body giving way and she popped like a grape, something was…changing. The pain was consistent, but the pressure was lightening up. Kari’s foot seemed to be growing…? The fibers of the carpet were…rising?

 

Then it hit her: she was shrinking even more. She wasn’t to die, she was to…disappear. Was this Kari’s doing? Or Max taking pity? It didn’t matter, this was horrible either way. The built up heat forced her now flea-sized (and getting smaller) form to stick to the sole that was supposed to be grinding her into pulp. She couldn’t believe this was happening, she had no idea which way was up, she didn’t know where she was; her world became a pinkish red, and from then on, not even I could explain what became of her.

 

“Alright Kari, that’s enough. She’s gone.” Max said quietly, staring at her intently.

 

“Gone?” Kari paused and lifted her foot, seeing no remains of her sister, “I thought something was weird. Did she manage to get away?”

 

“Something like that. Let’s just say you’ve bonded with her in a way you wouldn’t imagine. I shrunk her so small, that well; she’s taken up residence on your foot. I have to admit, I felt sorry for the poor girl that I couldn’t bear to just see her squished.” Max shrugged, offering a small smile.

 

Kari sat down on the bed and lifted her foot, dragging a finger along the sole, “That’s…weird. But I guess that’s that, don’t you think she’ll die this way too?”

 

“Well that isn’t important anymore. Your enemies and harassers are done with. That should take care of all the distractions.”

 

“Distractions?”

 

“If you’re going to be my partner, we’ll need to develop your powers. For that, you cannot have anything interfering with your thoughts. It’s time we took over.”